Creepy v5!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lolokotchi:)

Reaction score
This morning when my mom awoke me we heard a strange sound, coming from somewhere on my desk.

So we searched my room, checking everything that could possibly make such a sound. And now, I have all of my tamagotchis (except my huge home deka tama) in their hand-made separate cases, in a big pencil case. So I took it up to my ear and listened, and I got terribly shocked, beccause the sound was coming from there!!

I pulled out every tamagotchi, afraid that one of them might be broken, beccause the sound was not like the reset beep, not really at all tamagotchi-like, it was a constant beeeeeeeeeep that was a bit darker tone than the reset beep.

It was my v5, and the screen was blank. The sound was really loud too, and I ran through the corridor to get a screwdriver. Then I heard the sound was increasing, and slowly getting lighter, I almost started crying and I screwed It open and pulled out the battery as fast as I could. It stopped then, but has anyone else experienced this before? The v5 has always been the glitchiest of all my tamas :) :( -_- ... But I will try to put a new battery in it now. :) :( -_-

EDIT: I put a new battery in it, and it seems to work just fine, except... It resetted itself just like when It's new... :( :( -_- -_- :D :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems to happen when the Tamagotchi has a low battery. The programming demands it to beep, but also demands it to show the low battery sign. The end result is a long beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. So don't worry-your Tamagotchi will be fine.

Only V5's have this error. The V5 uses lots of batterie displaying 3 tama's and cant display the low batterie sign so it resets itself many times and wears itself out before the screen goes blank.

This has happened to me, defenitly. I Was afraid the battery wasnt in right in my tama, but it just kept reseting itself when i played with it, so i gave up.

Yeah... :( this happened to my V2,V3,V4,V4.5,V5 & V6

it only will happen if you have a close to death battery in it. :D nothing to freak out about :D

^_^ :nazotchi: :D :nazotchi:

It's never happened to me before but as far as I have heard, the V5 seems to glitch about quite often. Sorry to hear that is resetted itself.

Like others have mentioned, that could possibly happen from suffering low battery. To refrain from this, take your V5's battery out when not playing with it and store it somewhere in which you won't replace it.

This happens to my V5 A LOT. All you have to do is change the batteries. :3

Yeah, thanks... I change the batterys, but will it need to reset itself just beccause I switch battery? :p

Yeah, thanks... I change the batterys, but will it need to reset itself just beccause I switch battery? :p
As is with all Connections, you should have the option to select RESET or DOWNLOAD after you change the batteries. Just select download and your character will restart from the last major event (growth, waking up, IR connection, etc.). If you choose reset, that will restart your Tamagotchi completely.

The same thing happened with me with a lot of my tamagotchis, except only the V5 was the one that reset itself, the others just went back to normal.

Yeah its a glitch, and it always wakes me up in the middle of the night hearing beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! xD

Yeah, thanks... I change the batterys, but will it need to reset itself just beccause I switch battery? :)
Try downloading it after you hit the reset after changing the battery.

It worked for me. :ph34r:

EDIT: I put a new battery in it, and it seems to work just fine, except... It resetted itself just like when It's new... sad.gif sad.gif sleep.gif sleep.gif mad.gif mad.gif
Yeah, thanks... I change the batterys, but will it need to reset itself just beccause I switch battery? sleep.gif
This has happened to me countless times. When you are changing batteries, or take the batteries out of the tamagotchi for a long period of time, it may cause the tamagotchi to reset itself. So I suggest work fast when changing batteries.

This morning when my mom awoke me we heard a strange sound, coming from somewhere on my desk. So we searched my room, checking everything that could possibly make such a sound. And now, I have all of my tamagotchis (except my huge home deka tama) in their hand-made separate cases, in a big pencil case. So I took it up to my ear and listened, and I got terribly shocked, beccause the sound was coming from there!!

I pulled out every tamagotchi, afraid that one of them might be broken, beccause the sound was not like the reset beep, not really at all tamagotchi-like, it was a constant beeeeeeeeeep that was a bit darker tone than the reset beep.

It was my v5, and the screen was blank. The sound was really loud too, and I ran through the corridor to get a screwdriver. Then I heard the sound was increasing, and slowly getting lighter, I almost started crying and I screwed It open and pulled out the battery as fast as I could. It stopped then, but has anyone else experienced this before? The v5 has always been the glitchiest of all my tamas :huh: B) :D ... But I will try to put a new battery in it now. :eek: B) :D

EDIT: I put a new battery in it, and it seems to work just fine, except... It resetted itself just like when It's new... B) :( B) B) B) ;)
I HAVE A V4 And V4.5 B) B) B)

hmmm never had this happen to me b4 although one time my ver5 reset itself for no aparrent reason. Ver5's are very glitchy and weird, i have heard mine make a beeping noise though very odd.!!

This one time I debugged a V1 and it made the most horrible high-pitched sound that was not unlike that super high frequency ear-ringing noise that's hard to pinpoint when you don't know where it's coming from. Every time I walked into my room I thought I was going deaf until I finally figured out it was one of my Tamas. I then ripped out the battery and tossed it into my backyard, hollering nearly every name in the book at it before returning the empty Tama to its shelf.

Well.. yeah, basically.

^ Wow, Owl. o.0 LOL. People at my school have that as a ringtone, it drives me insane! Yeah, Lolokotchi:) it's basically normal. I like to see V5s as a "Fragile" version- they glitch at the drop of a hat. My 26gens once got reset because of the V5 and it's problems- I sent a VERY angry email to Bandai the next day... sigh RIP and I had the Kuchipatchi family too! :(

This has happened with my v3. Just take out the battery and place a new one in or put the old one back in if it's still considered new.

Only V5's have this error. The V5 uses lots of batterie displaying 3 tama's and cant display the low batterie sign so it resets itself many times and wears itself out before the screen goes blank.
That's wrong, my V2 has made it a few times.

I've had a tamagotchi (don't remember which version- before 5, I'm pretty sure) make a low, droning beep when I leave a nearly dead battery in it too long, but it was fairly quiet. I think that all tamas do this, but because of the v5's tendency towards glitches, it happens more to v5 tamas.

My v5 never did do the loud beep, but the last time the battery went dead it kept resetting itself. I think it eventually scrambled the data so much that it couldn't download, which is why I'm only on generation 2 now (and I had the Mame Family... :angry: )

One of the ways to keep your battery living longer is to not connect as much. The IR things use a lot of juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back