Creepy v5!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something like that happened to my V4 before it started flashing the no battery sign.

My tama was still sleeping at 9:00am but none of the buttons work and the sleeping Z wasn't moving either so I reset and download and the time was set 1:56am then everything disappeared from the screen except for one set of parallell lines going from left to right. So I reset and downloaded several times but the results were the same the this long beeeeeeeeep called out then the low battery sign appeared.... yeah. :p

:nazotchi: I like Pie!! :wub:

Whoah, that's a lot of reply's! :eek: I do know about the download option, but my v5 has been very glitchy loads of times, and when I insert a new battery there will be nooptions, it will just reset itself automaticly. The glitches is the biggest reason that I never really enjoyed playing with my v5, and then I don't like it that much generally. I think I'll take it apart and use the screen to repair my broken v3. Thankyou everyone anyway!! :D

it means the battery is getting super low. believe me, i have 2 v5s and they do that all the time, and when i change the batteries, it stops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back