Posted Image
this is the front of the package^^

Posted Image
this is the back^^

Posted Image
close up on front ^^

Posted Image
close up on back^^

I'm about to start it up but first I have to open this package!Post again about it in a few minutes!

kuromametchifan123

• kuromametchifan123 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 June 2011 - 07:59 PM ( #138 )

Sorry for not updating yesterday,my mom and I spent all day with my Dad and Brother.Yesterday was Fathers Day and my brother's birthday!Today is my Dad's birthday too!And i'm watching this show called Master Chef on Fox right now it's a good show!I'll be packing for my vacation and shopping for the drive all day tomorrow since we're leaving around 3 AM.This vacation is part vacation part competition.It's for sports but we're going a day early so we can see all of the tourist attractions the city has to offer :3 My iPod will be with me and I'm pretty sure the hotel I'll be at has WiFi.I hope so cause I'll be face timing all of my friends and posting here!I'll be there for 5 days.No pictures today,I'm actually packing now too XD

Tama-go
Furwatchi and Nonopatchi had a baby yesterday!It's a girl Nokotchi!I also realized something!Whenever my tamas are going to have a baby if I don't press a button on the night the're about to at all,I get a girl.If I do,I get a boy!Intresting ;) I think they leave today I'm not sure.If they don't I MIGHT be able to post pictures only if I have time.

V4.5
I have a girl tama named Chloe right now!As a toddler,she was a kutchitamatchi.Yesterday,she evolved into an UraYoungMemetchi!I got her spiritual(the fist) points up by playing my favorite game of all time...MANHOLE!!!I'm really glad the tama go put it in ponytchi's figure,it's a really fun game!I have no idea what kind of character I'll get cause I refuse to look at any character charts,I want it all to be a surprise :D B)

kuromametchifan123

Posted 22 June 2011 - 01:05 PM ( #139 )

Sorry for not updating!Right now im on the road to our vacation spot and our hotel!Im on my dads phone right now driving through the mountians and im not used to this keyboard and no spell check so please excuse the many typos and grammar mistakes ill make in this post.^^;;

iD-L
Lovelitchi finally got married!She married a (SHOKER) kuromametchi and they had a cute baby girl!It was the one with the red bow on its head :3 After about an hour,it changed into a blue fishbowl looking toddler.Whatever its called,its really cute :3

Tama-go
Furwatchi left the baby 2 days ago :( Sadlly,she pooped on,the floor every time except 2 times as a baby D: I missed the first poop making a poptart in the toaster XD The second time I missed it eating my poptart (that was brown sugar cinimon btw :) )lol that made me think of the nyan cat anyways,she evolved into a belltchi.Then I missed every poop after that except for 2 :U But smehow she has 12 training bars :huh: Today she evolved into a shelltchi.Its a really cute character but I get her everytime ;_;

v4.5
Chloe evolved yesterday into a scary potato chip looking thing with glasses 0.o She hasent gotten a job yet but she should tonight.

I'll use snap bucket to post pictures of the tamas when I get to our hotel room! (around 8:00 ish eastern time zone)

kuromametchifan123

Posted 23 June 2011 - 09:00 PM ( #140 )

I'm really tired so I'm only posting stats today...

Tama-go
Character: LOVELITCHI FINALLY!!:D
Hungry:4/4
Happy:4/4
Weight:67 pounds :U
Training bars:full aka 15/15
Friendship:full aka 15/15
Character:7

iD-L
Character:OMG SHE LOOKS LIKE A PINEAPPLE FRUIT BASKET YAY!:o
Hungry or rice bowls:3/4
Happy bar color:Green
Happy bar length:half full
Weight:99 grams aka .4644774588 pounds (or some decimal like that)so she's not fat!lol :D

v4.5
Character:scary doughnut with glasses D:
hungry:4/4
Happy:4/4
Job:weight lifter person er...thing
Training:6/10
(I'm falling asleep here so I won't post skill points.But she does have 160 of the fist points or the last category.)
remember people,it takes skill to trip UP the stairs which I have done twice today lol

kuromametchifan123

Posted 25 June 2011 - 08:52 AM ( #141 )

Sorry for not posting yesterday!We got back kinda late and I was tired.
Tama-go
Yay Lovelitchi!Here's a picture of her cuteness :)
Posted Image
She evolved 2 days ago.Somehow,we came up with a full training bar even when Lovelitchi pooped on the floor all the time after the baby stage.All because of my pop tart toasting in the toaster I missed her toddler poo :U and I was out and about the other days.Oh well her training bar is full and I'm not complaining about that :D.

v4.5
is still a potato chip with glasses.
Posted Image
:U Somehow she got a job as a weight lifter! :o Yeah I was surprised too but her other choices were to work at the hospital,bank,or be a chef.

iD-L

??????
HOW?!I got a memetchi!I thought I would get a terrible care character since she got 3 care misses or so.What happened was I set her clock to 9:00 pm when I was about to goto bed.When I woke up,all of my tamas clocks said 5 am but my iD-L's said 5 PM!She was looking at me with a crinkled curl and big eyes and there were lines in the background and she was sick.My first reaction was to give her food and snacks but my second was "What the heck just happened?!"Has this happened to anyone else before?

Edited by kuromametchifan123, 25 June 2011 - 09:58 AM.

kuromametchifan123

Posted 25 June 2011 - 10:11 AM ( #142 )

V4.5 mini update!
Clhoe got married to a thing with a weird haircut and had a baby boy!I just set the time to 2:59 pm and waited until 3:00 pm.It's really creppy when you get her though cause she kinda slides out onto the screen :o.And my v4.5 glitched!On the stats screen,now it says her name is Ahole!What happened?And yesterday at 12 AM on the time screen it said 0 AM :huh: double what happened!:o

kuromametchifan123

Posted 25 June 2011 - 10:13 AM ( #143 )

YAY!!PAGE 8!!!:D

kuromametchifan123

Posted 29 June 2011 - 01:42 PM ( #144 )

HEY WORLD!!LOL I felt like saying that.I don't really have time for an actual update right now soooo...collection pic!!:D (Its snapbucket though so it's not good quality D:)
*insert pic here,it's uploading now XD*
Yay!:)

kuromametchifan123

Posted 29 June 2011 - 09:19 PM ( #145 )

XD I forgot to post the picture lol here it is:
Posted Image
Hopefully a better update tomorrow!

kuromametchifan123

Posted 30 June 2011 - 07:04 PM ( #146 )

Okay!Pictures yay!

iD-L
Memetchi has huge eyes...STARING CONTEST GO!! 0.0
Posted Image

o.0
Posted Image

o.o
Posted Image

-.- 0.0 darn it I blinked
Posted Image

haha lol.So far I have 2 happy token things.The pink one (the first one) :hitodetchi: SPOILER ALERT!! :hitodetchi:
Spoiler
and the orange one (No hint for this one :) )

Tama-Go
Here she is! <3
Posted Image

Posted Image

Just married!:)
Posted Image

Kikitchi was the only good care character that came so...yeah!Not what I wanted her to get married to though :/ I still cant get over the fact that he was bumped up to an adult and he used to be a teen!
Posted Image

v4.5
He's a teen that looks like a diamond (no pic my camera just ran out of batteries :( )
Posted Image
He's under the meme family in the chart,it's called daiyatchi and its sooo CUTE!:3

kuromametchifan123

Posted 04 July 2011 - 02:33 PM ( #147 )

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!:D Yeah I used grey,white won't show up on a white page XD

Oh noes!My log fell to the second page!I'll fix that!

V4.5
Cocoa turned into a Celebtchi yay!He got a job as a circus clown and the game is fun.:)Pictures!(bad quality though cause I'm at my Uncle's house with my parents sooo...SNAPBUCKET!!:D)
Posted Image
A giant cookie to whoever can see what's going on in this picture XD
Posted Image

v5
Yup I'm running it again!Here they are (well if you can see them XD) being cute and stuff:
Posted Image
I added a little bracelet to the key chain that I can wear so I won't 'loose' my tamagotchi!Smart huh?;)

Tama-Go
Lovelitchi and Kikitchi had a baby boy this morning!So cute~
Posted Image
Yay!:D

Edited by kuromametchifan123, 04 July 2011 - 02:33 PM.

kuromametchifan123

Posted 07 July 2011 - 02:47 PM ( #148 )

Yep there’s iMovie, iPod, iPhoto...iFail-at-updating ^^;; I've been kind of busy lately.I decided not to run my v5,too many tamas running at once! XD Anyway lets log!:D

v4.5
Celebtchi had a baby girl and left her yesterday!:( I named her Tori and she turned into a cute Kutchitamatchi!
Posted Image
She is going to get married to my friend Loveletchifan's Gozarutchi on her v4 when Tori is an adult!Yay!I'm aiming for a universal character so Tori barley has any skill points XD I'm going for a mimitchi!I really don’t want an itchigotchi (every tama that has an itchigotchi on it?Yep I get itchigotchi everytime XD)So I’m going for a UFOtchi as a teen.She reminds me of Pipotchi but it floats XD.

v4.5 STATS!
Hungry: 4/4
Happy: 4/4
Training: 5/10
Skill points:
Humor:11
Arts/fashion:1
Spiritual:1
Years old:0
Weight:68
Name:Tori
Gen:3rd

First time I’ve posted stats in a while.

Tama-go
character:Baby boy,kinotchi

iD-L
Well she's not married (still) because she doesnt have all of her happy charms (shocker lol)So um...nothing interesting at the moment.:)

(EDIT:Typos!D:)

Edited by kuromametchifan123, 07 July 2011 - 02:50 PM.

kuromametchifan123

Posted 07 July 2011 - 09:38 PM ( #149 )

Late night mini update...YAY
Well tomorrow I decided to get my iD-L married or look up Memetchi's happy charms.I tried everything at the tama cafe...I hope I get a girl this time!:3

kuromametchifan123

Posted 08 July 2011 - 10:35 PM ( #150 )

iD-l
I got memetchi married like I said!:3 I have pictures but it's late so...yeah!I forget the name of the Tama she married but they had a nittobotchi,the baby girl with a red bow on her head!I decided to only keep half in both hungry a happy categories.And I got the super cute character that looks like the paint thing that artists use to mix colors,paletchi (Or something like that XD) I'm so happy she's so cute!!:3In celebration of her cuteness,we went to the Tama Depa and bought a blue,green and white striped bag of seeds and planted it in the courtyard.The seed was dark blue,I forget if it was a flower or a star...oh well!It should grow tomorrow!I really want to sell it at the Tama Marche!

Tama-Go
Current character:Aruthikutchi

v4.5
UraMemetchi?!How?!Her skill points sucked!Oh well!I guess now I'll go for an UraVioletchi or UraMemetchi or something.I really want her to get the hairdresser job so...UraMemetchi it is!:D

kuromametchifan123

Posted 10 July 2011 - 10:13 AM ( #151 )

My parents are going to a concert tonight so I'm having a sleepover at Loveletchifan's house yay!So i'm going to update with pictures early!Lets get loggin!(new word #13 :3)
iD-L
She got married yesterday here are the pics:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Bye bye Memetchi!:(

kuromametchifan123

Posted 10 July 2011 - 10:24 AM ( #152 )

iD-L continued...
Here she is as a teen!(yesterday) She went to bed at 7:00 pm?:huh:
Posted Image
A cute cactus looking character :)
Posted Image

Posted Image
Actually I think Memetchi got married 2 days ago!She evolved today into this dessert character :3:
Posted Image

Posted Image
Cute!!:3

v4.5
URAMEMETCHI?!WHY?Yesterday she was UraYoungMemetchi...
Posted Image

And today she's UraMemetchi!She just looks like a bigger version of UraYoungMemetchi XD
Posted Image

I hope she gets a job as a hairdresser!It sounds fun~

kuromametchifan123

Posted 10 July 2011 - 10:59 AM ( #153 )

iD-L mini update...yay!
Yay!My iD-L got her first happy charm!:3
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments