.:.Kuromametchifan123's Tama Log.:.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello!My v4 isn't awake yet (???? it's 8:00 on it so... i dono) but my iD is and it hasn't evolved yet.It takes like 1-2 hours after it wakes up for it to evolve.I find that weird that my v4 hasn't woken up yet.Does it wake up at 8:30?I know that when they're toddlers they usually wake up at 8:00.hmm...well i'll post when they evolve.

okay my v4 woke up at 9:00 (gotchi time) it hasn't evolved yet,my iD hasn't either.

my v4 just got mail from the king,he gave little leila some beef.

Leila

Me

kilalatchi

Mommy!We have mail!

*opens*

it's from the gotchi king!Yay beef!i'm glad it's not poo.

eww who gets poo in the mail?Isn't that illegal or something?

Oh yay!a fortune cookie!points:** love:* strength:***

You probably won't get sick today.Thats your second fortune cookie like that!

mommy i'm hungry...can I have the beef the gotchi king gave us?

sure.

v4 stats:

hungry:3/4

happy:4/4

training:2/?

intelligence:6

arts/fashion:12

social/kindness:0

0yr (??? Leila slept yesterday shouldn't she be a year old?)

43lbs

girl

1gen

iD stats:

hungry:3/4

happy bar:green

gp:2350

friend stamps:4

2yrs

boy

5gen

I'll post again when something happens...or if i'm bored.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay!Kilalatchi evolved into a mametchi!But Leila hasn't evolved yet?!? :huh:

Me

mametchi

Leila

mametchi you look like a truck driver in that hat.

hey!At least i'm not stuck at 0 years old!

I told you mommy doesn't know what is wrong with it!

mametchi...Leila...

Yeah,it's true.Leila's age counter seems to be stuck.I wonder how I can fix it...

Me

mametchi

Leila

mametchi and leila

Mommy!We got another letter!

open it!

It's from the gotchi king!*gasp* 400 gotchi points!! :ichigotchi:

I got 800 when I evolved!

Yeah but my gotchi points are from the king!

s-s-so?

so mine are better than yours!

are not!

are so!

nyah!

nyah!

mametchi leila please!

sorry mom!

COME ON LEILA EVOLVE!!!! > :p

LEILA JUST EVOLVED!

Me

Leila

Steve (I decided to name mametchi Steve lol that's a random name!)

Yay!I just evolved!now I'm an ichigotchi! :ichigotchi: :

Sniff...

What's wrong mom?

I wanted you to be a young memetchi! :D

I'm waiting for the [!] to come in so she can go to school.I'll edit this post (again) when that happens.

Omg the v4 is making me log! :lol: lol!

Leila just graduated from preschool.She got a [!] in the mail.she went to preschool and she looked like she was yelling at the teacher.then the preschool teacher handed her a square.she went home and then she got another [!] she went to the gotchi school and we picked the flower teacher who gives out the arts/fashion points since I'm aiming for a memetchi. :)

V4 Stats:

Hungry:4/4

Training:4/?

Intelligence:9

Arts/fashion:36

Kindness:10

1yr

43lbs

Girl

1st gen.

1100p

Tamagotchi iD stats:

Happy bar:green

Rice bowls:4/4

Ta ma to

Friend stamps:4/?

1300 gotchi points

2yrs

99 grams (yeah I know...Steve has been sitting at home all day getting fat lol!)

5th generation

Me

Leila

Steve

Yay!I graduated from pre school!You don't go to school do you Steve?

Shut up

:blink: Leila evolved into a memetchi yesterday!She got her job today!She's a fashion designer!here she is brushing her teeth:

DSC00061.jpg

Steve got married and guess what?I GOT ANOTHER BOY!!! > :p :angry: :wacko: I need kikititchi (did I spell that right?) for the last boy friend stamp.This is Jim, (random name lol) the monpatchi!Jim:

DSC00063.jpg

v4 stats (Leila):

hungry:4/4

training:7/10

skils:

intelligence:20

arts/fashion:108

kindness:13

3yrs

75lbs

Leila

job:fashion designer

iD stats (Jim):

happy bar:green

rice bowls (hungry):3/4

1070 Gotchi Points

4 friend stamps:mametchi,kuromametchi,kutchipatchi and gozarutchi

1yr

66g

boy

6th generation

;)

hello long time no post!I was waiting for monpatchi to evolve and to visit the matchmaker!

iD:

I got kutchipatchi on my iD!I don't get it!I ignored him for 2 hours!Oh well!Today,he was old enough to get married.He married a Furwatchi and I got.....

A GIRL!!!!!!YAY!!!!

here she is as a baby:

DSC00077.jpg

she is so cute!I'm aiming for a lovelitchi!

Here she is now,a belltchi!

DSC00087.jpg

And i'm naming her Lily.

happy bar:yellow (full)

stats:

rice bowls:4/4

860 gotchi points

4 friend stamps:mametchi,kuromametchi,gozarutchi and kutchipatchi

0yrs

girl

54 grams (6 pounds)

7th generation

v4:

Leila got 1,140 gotchi points today when she went to work.So now i'm just waiting for the matchmaker!

stats:

hungry:4/4

training 7/10

intelligence:20

arts/fashion:129

kindness:17

6yrs

99lbs (told you I was waiting for the matchmaker!lol!)

1st generation

girl

1820 gotchi points

I am still here!We have this science fair thing that we have to do at school and it's due on febuary 4th and I'm typing a lab report right now so i'll log ALOT after the science fair stuff is over!see you then!

KMF123

I HAVE A SNOW DAY TODAY!!that means since I have free time i'm going to log! :D

Tamagotchi iD

When I got my girl,I got a shelltchi:

DSC00096-1.jpg

the date was wrong in that picture!

Then I got a...

LOVELITCHI!!!

DSC00109.jpg

YAY!!!!!SHE'S SO CUTE!!!!!!!!

Tamagotchi v4

Yeah... I took the batteries out.Eight days...no matchmaker!I've never been good at waiting for the matchmaker.I usually just connect with my friends to start my next generation.So when the Tama-Go came out and I heard about the date place... I was like "!!!YES!" lol! :lol:

EDIT:added pictures

YES!!!!!!!!NO MORE MANDATORY SCIENCE FAIR STUFF!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D Thats why I havn't been updating I'm really sorry! :(

So I looked through my tama box,I found the perfect tama to log!starting tomorrow...(edit:for everyone who read my log yesterday the tama ran out of batteries T_T so I deleted all of the music star stuff and pushed it to today :) sorry if it doesn't make sense to do that though!)

Logagotchi

Tamagotchi iD:

I havn't gotten lovelitchi married yet.

rice bowls (hungry):4/4

happy bar:eek:range

ta ma to mo

560 GPS

5/? friend stamps

lovelitchi

13 yrs

girl

7th generation

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While I was shopping for materials for my science fair board at the craft store,I got an idea!I bought a mini Chinese takeout box (only $0.89) from the baking section thinking it would be perfect to keep my tamas in my backpack without scratching them! :D

it fits the iD!:

DSC00180.jpg

And the music star!:

DSC00182.jpg

:kuribotchi:

(EDIT:and I forgot to resize the pictures... <_< )

TACOS! :wacko:

sorry I forgot to update yesterday!I was working on my science fair board ALL DAY YESTERDAY I cut so much paper! :wacko:

Music star Cody:

I started 2 days ago! <_< When I hatched my music star:

DSC00170.jpg

I got a baby boy!(no baby pics sorry!)I named him Cody.He was born with a rocket ship as a toy (I won't let him play with it though)and a guitar as an insturment.He evolved into a kuribotchi: :kuribotchi:

DSC00176.jpg

And today,he evolved into a hinotamatchi!The school teacher hasn't come yet so we're waiting!HOW DOES HINOTAMATCHI PLAY THE GUITAR WITHOUT ARMS?!?! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: lol that just bothers me!

DSC00185.jpg

Today,Cody and I went to the shop.This morning,there were some tacos there.I bought one.When he ate it he said "GREAT!!" So we went back to the store and bought like 7 tacos!When I checked my points,I had 310 left! :p I hope Cody really likes tacos because thats the only thing he's going to eat untill his pro debut!

iD Lily:

I still havn't gotten her married yet!

(EDIT:and I forgot to resize the pictures!)

TAMAGOTCHI MUSIC STAR NEWS UPDATE!

Cody went to school!We named his band DA.TAMAZ ( a . for a space because it looks cool lol) there is an itchigotchi named Lisa and a nonopatchi named David.when we practiced I noticed they all played the gituar! :huh: So I switched Lisa's instrument to the mic.

IM BACK!

The science fair stuff is over!!!!! :) but the bad news is:someone stole my brother's iPod touch and his computer has a virus! :( it's just not his week -_-

Tamagotchi music star:

Hinotamatchi evolved into a Kutchipatchi!!! :lol: no pictures today since both tamas are sleeping.he hasn't passed the pro debut yet though.his band members, Lisa and what's his face guy turned into mimitchi and shimashimastchi (is that spelled right?)

Tamagotchi iD:

since I still haven't gotten Lily married yet,I'm going to raise her baby for the valentines day hatch!Yay my first hatch! :D

PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES AND ONE MUSICAL FAMILY!!!

stats:

music star[married]:5yr

44lb

2/4 hungry

4/4 happy

00 stress

tone 480

rythm 442

original 498

rock 'n; roll

1 G

80 points

kutchipatchi

iD [waiting for hatch]

rice bowls (hungry):4/4

happy bar:eek:range

730 GP

5/? friend stamps

tamatomo

19 yr

71 g

girl

lovelitchi

Music star:

today a baby girl was born on my music star!Cole my kutchipatchi turned 5 today and married a sebretchi, (did i spell that right?) they had a baby girl who I can't name yet!So for now she is no name the tamagotchi!XD

DSC00188.jpg

yes!!I remembered to resize my pictures!!!I have a video of one of Cole's street performances too.

https://s1027.photobucket.com/albums/y336/kuromametchifan/?action=view&current=MOV00189.mp4

YES I WAITED FOR THE MATCHMAKER!!!!!!!XD

tamagotchi iD:

ran out of batteries today!So the batteries lasted for about 3 months.I don't have pictures (that turned out well :( ) of the low battery screen.

(edit:fixed typos)

music star update:

COLE JUST GOT HIS PRO DEBUT!!!HE WAS PUT ON 1st FOR STAR RANKING AND HE WENT TO A CONSERT...AND GOT THE 1ST PLACE AWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY FIRST AWARD EVER!!!!!!!! :D :lol: :D :lol: YOU ROCK COLE!!!!!! :lol:

This is going to be quick because i'm going out of town today.When I get back I'll add more

music star:

I GOT 10,000,000 GOTCHI POINTS FROM THE BAND MANAGER GUY TODAY!!! :wacko: :lol:

tamagotchi iD:

Waiting for the valentines day hatch... :blink:

hi!I visited my brother and my Dad gave him a new ipod touch with facetime!But his computer is still broken :( .the virus deleted his restore points and he didn't back up his files :( stupid hacker!

music star:

DSC00196-1-1.jpg

IT'S MOCHA!!The Gotchi King came at 4:30pm and gave me the mocha costume! :D first an award,then 10,000,000 GPs THEN the mocha coustume!!! :wacko: :D Cole and his wife are going to leave tonight -_- I'm going to miss him. he got me my first award and and alot of gotchi points!And a standard car...literally!there is a standard car item on the music star!XD

:wub:

iD:

waiting for the hatch! :)

Latest posts

Back