.:.Kuromametchifan123's Tama Log.:.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**sorry i haven't been updating!Even though i'm on spring break i've been super busy!I hope you guys understand!**My camera ran out of memory!I'm going to the store later so i'll buy a new memory stick.

tamagotchi iD:

WHAT IS FURWATCHI'S TO????I didn't want to look it up but i'm going to anyway!I finally got it!Why did i not think of that? -_- hint:it can be bought at the tama depa!

black tama-go:

it's been on pause.I took the batteries out of the white tama-go,it was kinda boring to have 2 of the same version running.Or maybe it was duck face and pancake?Ha ha lol. Shimashimashi's baby has been on pause too.

which tama will be run next?hmmmm...

Tama-go:

I took care of the baby boy shimashimashi left and he evolved into an Aruthikutchi!maybe this time I'll get kuromametchi!i can't refer to him as " the baby boy" until he's ab adult so his name will be...Max.his hearts are going down pretty fast!i've been getting ready to host a sleepover and i've been dusting and cleaning for an hour so i couldn't take care of him!anyway this is what max's shop looks like:

Shop:Waffle bread fries scone

(there really cheap,only 100-160 gotchi points each)

Stats:

Happy:2/5 (I'm about to get my gotchi figures out and play some games with him)

Hungry:3/5

Tamagotchi iD

There hasn't been much going on with furwatchi today so we've been playing this addicting game called 'flower garden'.it's like memory but instead of cards,flowers pop up on the screen and you have 30 seconds to match them to the other flowers.I've only won it once!the only thing that's kind of upsetting about the iD is when you win a game,you only get 200 gotchi points! :eek: on the tama-go,when you win a game you get 1,000 GPs.

Last edited by a moderator:
is this log getting boring? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: Well it's about to get interesting!I am planning on ordering a tamagotchi nano that looks like this!YAY!I found it on eBay not HLJ though!I needed a picture!

TMGC iD and TMGO:

Not much happened today.My iD was asleep all day since I was out and my tama-go just called for attention a few times even though it didn't need anything!It's training bar went up 3 today!Furwatchi was married two days ago and I got a boy.He turned into a hanepatchi (???) and now it's a kilalatchi:(old picture)

DSC00271.jpg

so it was a boring day for my tamas.The possible TMGC Nano addition will make everything more interesting!I promise this log will NOT be boring...EVER AGAIN! ;)

Max:new addition?YAY!

Me:YAY!

Cam (TMGO):YAY!

me:i'll update everyone on everything about it!Max you're going to have a new friend,the Nano is solpolsed to attach to the iD!(I might not attach it though)Now how will I take this potential new tama to school...It looks a little too big for a pocket...Or my ID card wallet thingy...

Cam:You could pretend it's a pencil sharpener/clock when you take the back off of it since it looks big

me:yeah that could work!I have to make a list of the teachers that might allow it,and first on the list is homeroom since all we do is watch school news and doodle in our notebooks and read or whatever 2nd is recess and 3rd is 8th period.If I get one i'll have to see how big it is first! :D

YES!if I don't miss the bus at all this week then I can get a TMGC nano!yay!I want this design now:https://www.hlj.com/product/BAN962407 I like how it says TMGC all over it,I also came up with some thing for the tama fallers who bring their tama to school...

TMGC stands for Tiny Michanical General Clock!haha it would work especially well for the nano design I want since it says TMGC all over it!this will be my new "pocket tama" it will come with me everywhere,including school :)I can attach this to my belt loop (with an attachable clasp for the keychain) and Cary it with me all day,in class I can have it on clock mode (on mute of course!)and in the halls I can check on it.I've got this all planned out!haha

Tamagotchi iD:

Today,Max turned into a mametchi!he still looks like a golftee with his arms up though lol!XDi still need kikititchi to get the last boy friend stamp but I hate giving the bad care characters care misses!they're already bad care so they need love <3 I want a girl next generation so mametchi is going to marry a Makiko(Makkiko or makikko?or even makiko?)Anyway for the next generation's girl I want a memetchi! :D she should be cute in color!To get her I need to give her one care miss!let's see if I can do that...

Tama-go:

Nothing happened today.this is a pretty boring tama right now.

This is weird...my computer posted this like five times!@.@ so sorry!

Hello Everyone!I am going to order a Tamagotchi nano today!as soon as I finish my homework (just studying,easy right...right? :unsure: ) my dad will order a nano for me...from japan (in case you're wondering about how safe ordering from Japan would be right now because of the radiation I asked my science teacher about radiation getting through packages made of plastic and he said it can't get through a sealed package)YAY!I'm sick of how BIG the tama-go is!I like the kind of tama you can put on a belt loop/purse/pocket and it won't draw alot of attention.Now bandai America is kind of disapointing...Bandai Japan is better about keeping tamagotchi fans entertained.Anyway,when the nano comes I'll add alot of pictures! :)

Tamagotchi iD:

Who's getting a cute new companion?This tama!!my nano should come in about a week if I order it today!I really can't wait for this tama to come it looks really cute.I love tiny things too!

Mametchi is going to get married to a Makkiko today because I think Makikko gets the girl tamas,I still need memetchi,Makikko and chamametchis friend stamps to get the last of the girl's stamps.This generation,I want to get a chamametchi,she's so cute!:3

Tama-Go

Still isn't awake!When my nano comes this tamas batteries will stay in,I want to keep at least one English tama running!My shimashimashi should get married today.It takes SO long to goto the next generation on the tama-go!(about 4 days,that's forever on the tama-go!)

(EDIT:sorry for posting so many times!my iPod gave me an error message and I thought my post didn't go through!I tried again and it decided to post twice 0.o I closed out after another error message and I had 3 of the same post!I'm so sorry!)

hello everyone and happy April fools day!!I got a message from eBay saying that my nano shipped!I cant wait for it to get here!the estimated delivery date is tomorrow!YAY! :D

Tamagotchi iD:

mametchi got married today!He married a lovely makkiko and as expected,I got a baby girlShes so cute plus I can have the pink bed sheets again!I like those.I'll post again later when she evolves!WOW!14th generation!i love my iD!I get an iD-L for my birthday (September 12th) I won't take the batteries out of this tama.We just played a round of the catch game.This generation,I need to get a memetchi,chamametchi or makkiko!

Tama-go

shimashimashi married a cute lovelitchi late yesterday! :) Two cute characters on the same tama :) I hope I get a girl!My friend in real life loveletchifan on TT is trying to get a lovelitchi on her tama-go.I think if I get a girl next generation I'll go for a lovelitchi or a furwatchi (violetchi/flowertchi) yeah I like those characters they're cute!If I get a boy I'm going for a kuromametchi or a mametchi.I haven't unlocked mametchi on my MC account yet so I need to get him.

Tamagotchi iD update:

My baby girl turned into a belltchi!I gave her a care miss so hopefully I can get chuchutchi.

and now for a new segment in my log...

the tama house

Karen (iD):the tama house?[/l] really?

Kuromametchi:Shush I couldnt think of anything else.

Cam (tama-go):Can we remodel the house?

Kuromametchi:sure I haven't looked at the options since we started.Let's go...

*walks twoards door*

Lauren (Cam's wife):Nooo...I don't want to be here alone!That bunny for Easter in the corner is kinda creepy...

Karen::eyeroll: UMM Kuromametchi,Cam and I will be here

Cam:I won't be long...Kuromametchi what are you doing?!

Kuromametchi:I have a bunch of batteries and I want to start up my white tama-go.

BEEP!

Karen:aww!The egg looks so cute!

Cam:*goes out door to a remodeling place*

Kuromametchi:Ouch.we don't have very many points...how about we goto Tama town and transfer some points?

*goes home*

GUESS WHAT?I just ordered a blue iD L from ebay today! I have to pay half of it though (maybe 1/3 :unsure: ^_^ I need to save up my $11 allowance again lol) :blink: I saw a nice one in blue!I'm excited!My nano should come tomorrow or Tuesday I'm so excited!

TAMAGOTCHI iD

I have a shelltchi (she evolved yesterday) :U I needed a chuchutchi!Oh well!She is cute though.I'll give her :hitodetchi:SPOILER ALERT! :hitodetchi: 1 care miss to get chamametchi!

And she's evolving?!........!...CHAMAMETCHI!!SHES SO CUTE!!!! :D

To get the rest of the friend stamps,I need to get makikko,memetchi,kikitchi and chamametchi

TAMA-GOs

Why are my tama-gos being so annoying?!They beep at the same time sometimes.On my white tama-go that i started up again yesterday I got a shelltchi and she's two years old today and she hasn't evolved yet.On my black tama-go,they had a baby yesterday! I had shimashimashi and lovelitchi leave early by setting the clock to 1 minute before midnight.I kinda forgot about the baby twice and he didn't have food for 5 minutes both times and he evolved into matiratchi (I think that's how it's spelled)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So my iD-L should ship this week (with EMS shipping)and come this week or next week!I'm so excited! :D

PART 1

huh whats that package?

DSC00680.jpg

whats that bubble wrapped nicely?

DSC00681.jpg

OH IT'S MY NEW NANO THAT CAME TODAY!

DSC00683.jpg

Wow so tiny!

DSC00686.jpg

DSC00689.jpg

DSC00690.jpg

Tiny tab and inset screen:

DSC00692.jpg

tiny egg:

DSC00695.jpg

PART 2

clock screen:

DSC00696.jpg

and a baby girl!:

DSC00698.jpg

DSC00699.jpg

but only one problem...the nano is kind of boring.It doesn't do much.:U( seriouslly?!This thing was $30)So now i'm just waiting for my iD-L to ship.

Tamagotchi iD:

DSC00702.jpg

DSC00705.jpg

It's CHAMAMETCHI!Isn't she cute?I got all of her tamatomo letters too.

Tama-gos:

PAUSED

AHHHHH!!!!!! :wacko: I'VE HAVE 3 TESTS TO STUDY FOR AND I"M FREAKING OUT!!!! :wacko: WHY IS SCIENCE SO MEAN?!WHY DO WE HAVE TO LEARN ABOUT CELLS ANYWAY?! :wacko: ^^;;

TAMAGOTCHI iD-L

DSC00707.jpg
~in box!Some tama cafe stickers and japaneese candies were in the box too!

DSC00708.jpg
~tama cafe stickers

DSC00709.jpg

PART 1

DSC00711.jpg
~under the stickers...

DSC00712.jpg
~MY iD-L!!

DSC00714.jpg

DSC00713.jpg

DSC00722.jpg
~the tama cafe stickers and the candy

DSC00721.jpg
~the box!

DSC00720.jpg

DSC00719.jpg
~back of box

DSC00717.jpg

DSC00718.jpg

PART 2

Tamagotchi iD-L

when I woke up,I checked my iD-L and I was greeted by a pair of distracting eyes...

DSC00741.jpg

DSC00746.jpg

Imagine having a staring contest with this guy LOL!he looks a lot cuter in these pictures though:

DSC00742.jpg

DSC00744.jpg

So yesterday,we planted a star shaped seed in our yard.I was hoping I would get a carrot or something I could sell at the tama market thing in the morning.But instead of a carrot out popped a worm that scared poor Landon!We went to the tama depa and purchased the most expensive seeds they had.It was a pink heart shaped seed!I hope that one grows!

I wonder what Landon will turn into next.I hope I get an icekutchi!

♪Music star♪

I started mine up a few days ago!Right now I have a kikitchi who plays the violin.His name is Jim and his band members' names are Louis (hinotamatchi) and Lisa (ringotchi).They just started their band today.I want to change their genera to Pop music so I'm going to buy a guitar from tamatown as soon as I get more points!(pictures of my music star tomorrow or monday!)

I'M BACK!AND I HATE SCIENCE CLASS!!

I wasn't updating all because of stupid science class!We are learning about cells and blah blah blah and I have a quiz over it tomorrow that i've been studying for all last week!OKAY lets log!

Kuromametchied tama-go

lol this is why I call it kuromametchied:
DSC00791.jpg

DSC00789.jpg

DSC00791.jpg

DSC00796.jpg

DSC00797.jpg

Both of my tama-gos have been on pause for a while.So far this tama-gos growth has been Kinotchi>mattiratchi>kilalatchi all of this happened with a friendship of 1 full heart and 2 training bars.I think I got a kuromametchi (over the summer) from a half full training bar and full friendship.So i'm going to play a lot of games today to get my friendship up and maybe replace my kuromametchi figure with a working one!

PART 1

Tamagotchi iD-L

HES NOT LANDON!HE'S CANDY MAN!!!!

DSC00770.jpg

do you see the pink thing he's holding?Thats a lollipop!

DSC00774.jpg

can anyone translate this?

DSC00779.jpg

Landon got a pet!I forget what she's called.She's one of melodytchi's melody pets.

DSC00783.jpg

Close up!

DSC00784.jpg

DSC00785.jpg

DSC00788.jpg

PART 2

OMG IS IT TRUE?!

!!!

:D :D YAY!!!!!MY LOG HAS REACHED OVER 1,000 VIEWS?!WOW!THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO READS MY LOG!!YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!YAY!!!!!

melodytchiXPtamagotchi.gif

Tamagotchi iD-L

Nothing new really.We planted a plant yesterday though!I wonder what it will grow into?Maybe more grapes or something?I guess i'll find out!

Landon should get married sometime this weekend (we don't have school this thursday or friday :D maybe i'll marry him then?) but I still have to get his last happy item.I cheated and looked it up,

:hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!! :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi:

This character gets one of his happy tokens (like tamatomo on the iD) from the overalls at the Tama Mori!(clothes store)

:hitodetchi:

Anyway,I need about 2,000 points to get them!

POINTS LEFT TO EARN:1,080 G

GOAL:2,000 G

Lets see if i can get there by friday! :)

melodytchiXPtamagotchi.gif

Hello everyone!Today my computer is being r e a l l y s l o w w w w w so its making photo bucket load weirdly so sadly,no pics today :(

Tamagotchi iD-L

Today,I got enough money for the :hitodetchi: spoiler alert!!! :hitodetchi:

the overalls for the last happy token
so i'll get Landon married tomorrow.We planted some star shaped seeds yesterday and it grew into a...um...thingamajig XD I forgot to take a picture of it before I sold it to Majoritte (makkio's mom) for 100 GPs.Whatever It was,it was a veggie.Other than that,nothing new with this tama today.

tama-go

Another shimashimashi?!Thats the third one in a row! <_< I like shimashimashi but 3 times in a row can be a bit annoying!Anyway,yesterday I went over to my friend in real life loveletchifan's house.I brought my tama-go with me and when her mom drove us home,I dropped my tama-go :wacko: in the car.Perfect time to do it as it was 10:00 pm and my tama-go is black :eek: !luckily it fell into the cupholder on the car door next to me.When I got home,I dropped my tama-go again but this time on our hard tile floor :eek: The faceplate fell off and since I didnt have my glasses on and the face plate was clear,I didnt find it until this morning,lightly scratched under our kitchen table :p

Hello everyone!my best friend loveletchifan started her own tama log today!read it here:https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/174757-lovelin-plushie/page__pid__3081789#entry3081789 :D it would make her day if you read it! :)

For the tamas,nothing really happened today.My computer is still being rediciouslly slowwwwwwww and it's making photobucket slowwwwwwww too so again no pictures so sorry! :( But today,I ordered a Lovelitchi plushie from Amazon!She will be included in my log when she gets here! :) you can order a Lovelitchi plush here:https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00460SWJ6/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1303518133&sr=8-1 :D

Latest posts

Back