.:.Kuromametchifan123's Tama Log.:.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tama babies everywhere! :wacko:

music star:

DSC00198.jpg

Cole and his wife left last night at midnight.I named no-name Carly.I wonder if the gender of the baby depends on what tama the husband/wife is?I'll start a chart for that...

Gen 1: sebretchi=baby girl

iD:

waiting for hatch :)

v5:

yay for families!!!

TMGCv5.jpg

remember this picture of my v5?I felt like running it again!Maybe i'll get a v5.5 celebrity...anyway here are my startup pics!

DSC00207-1.jpg
~3 bouncing v5 eggs

DSC00237.jpg
~stats screens

DSC00236.jpg

DSC00235.jpg

DSC00232.jpg
~oldest

DSC00233.jpg
~middle child

DSC00234.jpg
~youngest

DSC00218.jpg
~C botton reaction at 0% bond

i'll add more pictures in a few min.And I need names!I'll read some more logs to get ideas!

(EDIT:yay page 4!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm back after having homework in every subject all week long!

music star:took out the batteries because of so many tamas beeping at once <_< :blink:

v5:

kuromametchi lovezukintchi and uhyotchi!

DSC00240.jpg

yay! :D

iD:

married!!!

AND IT'S A...

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!A BOY!!!

epic fail.

she married a mametchi

DSC00250.jpg

DSC00251.jpg

dating scenes:

DSC00252.jpg

DSC00253.jpg

DSC00255.jpg

and the baby boy:

DSC00256.jpg

alot of pictures!

another post because I can't fit all of these pics in one post

playing with a ball:

DSC00257.jpg

falling asleep after playing and watching lovelitchi leave after 2 minutes <_< :

DSC00262.jpg

upset because mom left after 20 seconds of playing :( :

DSC00263.jpg

calling for me:

DSC00264.jpg

eating an orange:

DSC00266.jpg

outside on a snowy day:

DSC00267.jpg

sorry for not updating!I had a fever!

iD:

my baby evolved into a mattiratchi (did i spell that right?) today he turned into a kilalatchi:

DSC00271.jpg

and this morning he turned into a kuromametchi:

DSC00275.jpg

v5:

i took the batteries out it was getting boring

Hello!this will be a post without pictures because nothing new happened today!

iD:

kuromametchi is going to get married in 1-2 days I hope I get a girl! :D

(EDIT:fixed a typo)

Hello!

iD:

kuromametchi got married today!(no pics today I don't feel like editing XD)he married furwatchi and they had...

A BOY?!?!?!NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

the boy turned into a mattiratchi (did I spell that right?) and I put him to bed after.

TMGO

Yes I have one!I have a white with kutchipatchi tama go that I took the batteries out of a while ago.I decided to start it up again because I haven't logged every tama go tama on music city yet (I want every tama but marotchi! :D ) i'll add pictures of both tamas tomorrow!

tama-go:

this is what it looks like:

DSC00287-1.jpg

as an egg:

DSC00292-1.jpg

a cute little nokotchi.her favorite food is pudding:

DSC00296.jpg
i

next she turned into a hositchi (no picture)

then a shelltchi!:

DSC00350.jpg
a

iD:

I forgot to show you guys this funny picture:

DSC00281.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~

Claire (shelltchi):uh why is there a picture of a kuromametchi wearing heart glasses?!

me:Thats Jack he's smiling isn't he???

Jack:I didn't know you took that picture. <_<

me:where did you come from?!

kuromametchi:...

kuromametchifan:0.o um... oookay...

Jack:did you take any other pictures?

DSC00309.jpg

DSC00302.jpg

DSC00322.jpg

Kara (Jack's wife):Why is there a picture of you in heart sunglasses on the internet?

Jack:uh...

me:I put them on him by mistake the day he got married to you B)

Jack: :p

Claire:Do you have any weird pictures of me?!

me:nope I deleted them!

Claire:Meh why are you staring at me?

me:because every 10 minutes your background disapears and you go outside I wanna see it so I can get a picture!

Claire: :rolleyes:

me:So Jack how long are you going to be here?

Jack:...

me: :rolleyes: um okay?

*evolution noise*

Jack:huh what was that?

Alex (current iD character):Hey I just evolved into a kilalatchi! ^_^ Hey Mom and Dad!

Kara and Jack: :blink:

Claire:iD's are weird you didn't stay with you parents for 2 days after your parents got married!

me:They stay for 30 seconds :p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating!I had ALOT of homework.Today I get to make homemade chocolate! :D I'll take some pictures and post them here! :)

remember my v4?I started it up again yesterday!But I lost my camera!

v4:

Her name is Lily.I got a character besides mohitamatchi i'm so happy!XD since I lost my camera,I can only post pictures that I loaded onto my photobucket so i'll remind you of what it looks like:

DSC00282.jpg

here she is as a baby girl!

and a screen shot of her as a toddler from a growth chart I found:

Screenshot2011-02-26at14729PM.png

a screenshot of what she looks like now from the same growth chart:

Screenshot2011-02-26at14750PM.png

tama-go:

PIPOTCHI!

Screenshot2011-02-26at124352PM.png

tamagotchi iD:

Alex turned into a gozarutchi D: :gozarutchi:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex:D: why???

Jack: <_<

me:I didn't mean to give you four care misses!I was at a sleepover yesterday!I checked on you every hour!I dono how I got that many care misses anyway!

Alex:I'm not complaining about being a gozarutchi!I'm complaining about my lack of sleep!Your friends were up till 3 am playing on their ipods and making parodies of soap operas!

me:I was the first one asleep so I got more room on the air mattress B)

Claire: :rolleyes: You get excited about the weirdest things!The sleepover was awesome!Your nails look all pretty now :p

me:About the sleepover...my friend in real life (loveletchifan) and I made chocolate lollipops for the sleepover I went to yesterday!They look like this:

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

We made white and milk chocolates!Our friends loved them!There were only 5 left when the party was over and we made 24!

Alex:Who's the young memetchi?

Lily (young memetchi):Kuromametchi's first tamagotchi!

Claire:Oh Kuromametchi when can we get more gotchi figures?Mametchi's gotchi figure is starting to bore me.

me:Uh i dono we're going to the store today soooo...yeah.Maybe today.

Claire:Yay!

Hello!I don't have much homework today so I'll update!I found the camera but I'm iPod posting so no pictures right now (I'll edit this post and add pics later)

TMGC iD:

I still have Alex!But yesterday I nearly killed all of my tamas ;_; but I didn't kill any!Here is my story...

I was running late.I forgot to set my tamas to their sleep times.I was in my English class at school.Then all of a sudden I remembered I had 3 tamagotchis running...that wern't asleep!I have almost killed my iD before but never my tama-go and I remembered that the v4 died easily...;_; At the end of the day on the bus I was wondering if my tamagotchis were still okay.when I got home,I ran to my tamas.

What they looked like:

iD:facing the wall with lines on his head

Fix:used the clover icon twice.fed and filled his happy bar

Tama-go:speech bubble with my username in it on the screen

Fix:used fed Claire and filled her happy hearts by feeding snacks

...my v4...

v4:sick empty hearts needed mail to be checked

Fix:gave 2 doses of medicine filled hearts by feeding snacks and meals went to the blinking mail icon and checked the blinking mail

All of my tamas were okay.

how to prevent this:set all of your tamagotchis to their sleep times while you are at school or work!Pause them or have them with you at sleepovers!now back to my log!

Tamagotchi v4:

Young memetchi evolved and I got Ponytchi!!!she's really cute!

Tama-go:

The dateplace opened up!we're going to marry tomorrow.

Hello!it's been a while huh?I'm at barnes and noble now using their wifi :D I remembered I should update so yeah!let's log!

v4:took the batteries out,I was getting bored

tamagotchi iD:

I got the bad care character chuchutchi on purpose!she's so cute!I don't have a picture of her right now but I have pictures of her earlier stages.And since mobile photobucket doesn't like me right now I'll edit and post the pictures as soon as I get home!

Hello!!!I just got a copy of Pokemon Black!:

DSC00490-1.jpg

DSC00491-1.jpg

yay!

tama-go:

Claire got married to a nonopatchi and she had a baby girl yesterday!

DSC00479.jpg

I have no idea what I should name her yet!I'll think about it!

iD:

I just realized I forgot to say Alex got married to a Makkiko.They had a girl!

DSC00431.jpg

Isn't she cute?

Yesterday,she evolved into an adult!I got just what I wanted,Unswatchi!She's pretty cute for a bad care character!

DSC00486.jpg

DSC00487.jpg

Sorry for not updating,Ive been taking a bunch of standardized tests this week...ugh let's log

Tamagotchi iD

I'm going to get unswatchi married today!she got all of her ta ma to mo letters yesterday!

Tama-go:

This tama is pretty boring!I might take the batteries out and start up my v4 again.

I'll make a longer post tomorrow!sorry testing is wearing me out!

TESTING IS OVER!!! :D :D :D

So now I'm back to logging like normal! :lol:

Tama-go:

I didn't take the batteries out,I figured if I found my memetchi figure and I bought the kuromametchi figure,ichigotchi figure and...well they're on sale for $3.00 at target!what's your favorite gotchi figure?I want to get the ones that are the most fun! :) I'm also planning on buying a 2nd wave purple or pink tama-go!I want to connect them.can you buy them at target?anyways,I named my little nokotchi Nicole.She isn't a little nokotchi now though,she's a pipotchi!I'll upload my pictures in a bit!

TMGC iD:

Unswatchi is getting married today!As soon as I finish my homework I'll get her married! :D

Introducing my new 2nd wave black tama-go!

DSC00502.jpg

DSC00503.jpg

DSC00508.jpg

DSC00510.jpg

Im going to make this really girly! XD I got 2 new gotchi figures too!

kuromametchi gotchi figure:

DSC00512.jpg

DSC00513.jpg

games:-driving

-ball

shop:sports shop

itchigotchi gotchi figure:

DSC00514.jpg

DSC00516.jpg

games:-knock a note (same as music star)

-Candies (same as one of the jobs on the music star)

shop:bread shop

Black tama-go:

when I started it up I got a kunotchi,the baby boy. :

haha my tama has been kuromametchied lol

we played on the gotchi figure that comes with the tama.The game on it is coin catch.It's pretty fun and easy!But for some reason,the kuromametchi figure I bought is registering as the figure that comes with my tama-go.But my mametchi (1st wave) and itchigotchi figures are working right!This has happened before with my other figures but not every time i slide in that figure! :( I know it's not my tama-go because I tried it in both of my tama-gos!The same thing happened. :( What is going on???This tama also has this annoying habit of skipping buttons!

white tama-go:pipotchi got married to a gozarutchi!I'm waiting for a baby!

iD:

I have a kilalatchi now!He evolved this afternoon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I WANT MY MONEY BACK! :angry: $3.00 for something I already have!! :angry:

I just realized how much I say "yay!" in my log lol! :lol: No pictures today,my camera is charging (I had no idea I had to charge it since it's plugged into my computer most of the time lol!)and iPod touch pictures come out all grainy looking up close.so let's log!

White Tama-go:

Pipotchi had a baby boy this morning!I'm going for a kuromametchi!

Black tama-go:

Yesterday,my Aruthikutchi turned into a kilalatchi!I logged him onto tama-town this morning...OMG HE'S A DUDE AND HE'S ALL PINK!!!lol @.@His friendship is all the way up,I think I'm going to get a kuromametchi or a mametchi.

TMGC iD:

I had a kilalatchi yesterday an today he evolved into a...Mametchi D: he looks like a golf tee when he puts his arms up lol!His head is the golf ball and his body is the golf tee :p ha ha

****my tamas are still asleep (they sleep during the school day) so I will add pics later if I have time****

white tama-go:

Pipotchi and her husband left yesterday :( Their baby boy was left in my care.I fed him and played with him and now he is an aruthikutchi!He should evolve when he wakes up.

black tama-go:

expect the unexpected~no idea who says that lol

Well yesterday I expected the expected but I ended up with something UNexpected...yeah I'm confused too lol :p Well when I expected the expected yesterday,I got a shimashimashi!That was totally UNexpected! :p Before he evolved though,he was a kilalatchi.I took him to tamatown with my itchigotchi figure attached.I talked to majorette and me bought a meatball sub from her!Kilalatchi enjoyed it in the cafe:

Screenshot2011-03-13at120318PM.png

:)

tamagotchi iD:

Mametchi is going to get married to a Makkiko today.If i remember right,Makkiko gets the girl tamas,I want furwatchi bad!X3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEW ADDITIONS

I was looking for tamas on eBay yesterday and i found a v4.5 for only $20.00 in the package(+10.50 shipping) my parents said they would get it for me YAY!!!Now I'll have something to connect to my v4 with! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOW 804 VIEWS?!?!THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO READS MY LOG!!!!YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!! :D :D :D

I haven't posted in a while!I've been so busy!spring break starts on Monday!!!and now my camera won't turn on???iPod pictures suck so I'm gonna figure out what's wrong with that camera!

Tamagotchi iD

I have a furwatchi!!she's so cute!!I with I could get a picture of her but like I said my camera is acting like an idiot T_T so far I have ta and mo for her letters.

Black tama-go

Shimashimashi married a Lovelitchi 2 days ago.they had a baby boy his morning!I think I'll get another shimashimashi.

White tama-go

The baby boy turned into a...NECKTIETCHI?!?!HE LOOKS LIKE A DUCK!lol :D today he married a marotchi.this is random but for some reason marotchi reminds me of a pancake lol :D XD a pancake and a duck thing how romantic lol XP

I hate my camera :U it still won't turn on so I'm getting a new battery for it on Tuesday.

Both tama-gos

Nothing really happened today.just a few I'm lonely beeps.shimashimashi and Lovelitchi should leave tonight.I just want to get the "baby hour" overwith so I'm going to set the time to 11:59 pm and wait one minute.and duck thing and pancake-I mean necktietchi and marotchi should have their baby tomorrow.I think it will be a boy!

Tamagotchi iD

What is up with this tama waking me up early?!?she beeped at 6:00 am this morning and I went to bed at 1 am T_T apparently her clock was wrong and it said 6:00 PM instead of 6:00 AM I gave her an orange and set her clock to 9:00 pm.

~log post part 1~

my camera is working!

white tama-go

pancake and duck thing had a baby this morning!

I wanted to see what happened when you slide in an itchigotchi figure let it say "welcome!" then slide it out really fast and put in a mametchi figure before it says "thank you come again" or whatever it says.Well my tama-go glitched when it did that it was so funny!it's not broken or anything!Here's what happened...

DSC00643.jpg
~our tama family wants to get something to eat so they goto...

DSC00646.jpg

DSC00644.jpg

MAMETCHI'S RESTURAUNT OF INVISABLENESS!!!

DSC00660.jpg
~mametchi was very nice...

DSC00650.jpg
~he showed us the menu...and his glitchy self portrait!

DSC00656.jpg
~our tama family looked at the menu...invisible pie for 7 points...

~log post part 2~

DSC00652.jpg
~invisible sandwich for 1540 points...

DSC00655-1.jpg
~and invisible pizza for 0 points.We wanted to eat it but mametchi was out of invisible pizza so...

DSC00657.jpg
~he gave us the bookshelf to eat!

DSC00658.jpg
~we were very excited!

DSC00659.jpg
~yum!

DSC00660.jpg
~when we finished the bookshelf,I thanked mametchi for the meal and left

ROFL!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

ha ha and thats what happens!!

black tama-go:

shimashimashi and lovelitchi left yesterday :( i'm taking care of their baby boy.

tamagotchi iD:

furwatchi got her mo this morning!I still need to get her ma though!

Latest posts

Back