Gotta Catch em' a... WAIT...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Purin

Reaction score
In a land where all humans are killed. Only few Pokemon will survive the Glitches....

If you are a survivor, fill out this form:

Pokemon:

Level:

Mine:

Pokemon: Jigglypuff

Level: 100

ooc: You know you have failed when you forget your favourite Pokemon XD. I actually play this with a friend down my street, we play it in a construction site :3

Nickname: Bethan

Pokemon: Buizel

Level: 100

The tiny water type roamed around the wastelands, it was a very sad place ever since the human raced left the earth. The Buizel still remembered her trainer, Mona. She and Mona was the closest of all Pokemon and Humans, they always did their best ever since the Buizel hatched out of her egg, her mother and father died with the humans. Rachael the Floatzel and Andrew the Feralligator. A tear burst out of her eye in memory of the 3, Bethan waddled over to a lake and jumped in.

By the way, my nickname is Friday and I am a female. I play this sort of thing with my friends sometimes.

~

Friday looked across the ravaged world from her porch on the Oracle Mountain. She stayed there everyday. It reminded her when her young trainer, John, would bring her here and train her. She bitterly wiped away a tear. (No more crying,) she told herself forcefully. After the Glitch, or "apocalypse" hit, almost everyone died. She only knew one or two survivors. She knew a Buizel, a Deoxys, a Pikachu, a Missing No, a Lugia and a Jigglypuff. They were some of her friends while peace was within boundaries, but now had no idea if they were okay.

At this thought, she let herself fall down onto the rocky ground and whisper 'Please, please make sure they are all alright.'

She opened her eyes and saw a large shape flying overhead.

Purin, male

As Purin watched the starry skies in the Kanto region, he saw a blinding light that looked... looked like a...

RPG Voice:

"Purin got hurt and collapsed! (Into a pool of his blood, EarthBound FTW)"

Purin awoken at a strange and eerie area. He felt like he was dying... for friendship. His trainer, Pola Starpole (EarthBound Ftw) was the girl who taught Purin to be smart and learn what HP, PP (Psychic points ftw) and Attacks were used for. Ever since Pola moved to an ugly planet called Earth, Purin feels as if Pola is "In a distant town as the dark grows deep..." Purin collected 16 of 24 melodies, but the final 8 are sadness in Purin's mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
missingno was tecnicaly not a pokemon. he had been created by the the horrible gliches and bugs. misingno knew of only a few other pokemon, but he did not comunicate with them well, seeing as he spoke in /;;,'.ghd];/].;?:"!!? h? well... that. but misingno did know something that he wanted to tell the other pokemon. he had a twin brother named m. only m. if m was encounterd he would wipe the whole game out and ALL of the survivors would be dead, misingno worried about this and eventually tryed to go to sleep when he saw somthing large overhead, it was m! misingno hoped that all the others where hiding as well as he had, misingno was in a glass toped contest hall wich was completally abandoned.

Friday was pacing around the base of the mountain she had just went down, thinking.

She looked up at the place that large shape was earlier. It was gone now. Of course nothing that big could just disappear without a trace.

All of a sudden, she saw a huge shape looming overhead again.

It was 'm.

She ran as fast as possible into the nearest cave, gaining her breath back quickly, suprising as a huge threat was so near.

In this cave she saw something.

It was a small Riolu.

Sky boredly flew around the sky. He knew he should be happy that there weren't any humans left because they always polluted the skies, but he felt a little sad.

Hiding with the new-found Riolu, named Tom, and her friend Pikachu, they tried to stay as silent as possible.

Even a slight pebble falling could cause 'm to look in the cave.

They cuddled up to each other, saying nothing, just dearly holding onto life.

Lucario put Pikachu and Tom aside and imformed them she was going to check.

She knew that even if 'm found her, and possibly killed her, then Pikachu could take care of Tom.

She looked outside the cave quietly.

'm had gone.

All she saw was a small Shaymin Sky Form, flying around in the sky.

"Uh... hello," Lucario said quietly.

"What happened to 'm? I saw it just a minute ago."

By this time Pikachu and Tom had come out.

Latest posts

Back