Gotta Catch em' a... WAIT...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as m left the sky missingno rushed outside, he ran as fast as he could to look for the other survivors. it did not take long to find the cave that they where hiding in 2 pokemon where outside the entrance

"bzzzzzorp!" he cryed as he reached the cave entrance, they where all still alive. m was brutal.

"I really don't know. I had friends such as a Buizel, Deoxys, Lugia and a Jigglypuff," Lucario told Sky, "But who knows what happened to them."

Lucario sighed with grief and let herself fall onto he ground, crying.

----

Tom looked from a distance at Pikachu trying to hug MissingNo again, failing and falling down onto his face.

He had never seen a MissingNo in his life, so he was unsure what to do.

He knew Pikachu as a good friend now, and knew Pikachu would never, ever hug a stranger.

So Tom went up to this MissingNo and introduced himself, bowing. "Hello, my name is Tom. Glad to meet you...?"

"Bzzzzork ding." Replied MissingNo cheerfully.

"Umm.. okay." Tom said.

"Hey, it'll be okay. I'm sure they're alive; if the stuff that killed the humans off didn't kill us, chances are they should still be alive." Sky put his paw out and gave a comforting pat to Lucario's back.

Lucario looked up, a small grin on her face.

"Well, you're my friend," she said, getting up.

"Well, with this little scamp running around," Lucario said, gesturing to Tom trying to hug MissingNo, "I don't really now how to get around."

"Have any ideas?"

"All right," Lucario nodded. "TOM! PIKACHU! MISSINGNO! COME ON, WE'RE GOING TO FIND A NEW SHELTER!"

The 5 friends gathered in a small group, setting out to try and find some of their lost friends.

The group had walked for a while, following Sky's direction trying to find some kind of body of water.

Tom: "Guys! Hey! Look! There! Look look look!"

The others looked. No, it wasn't a body of water.

It was an Umbreon, lying on the forest moss with a look of fear in it's face.

MissingNo beeped in suprise, while Pikachu jumped, landing right next to MissingNo.

MissingNo: "2178ehqneSI:Z&*9o;!"

Umbreon: "Help! Anyone!"

The group sprinted over to the wounded Umbreon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bethan looked down at a pool of water, she would generally love the sight if it, but the memories of her trainer fled back to her.

Sky stared at the wounded Umbreon. "What should we do? I know humans had medicines and stuff like that to treat.." He gestured at Umbreon, "Pokemon like this."

missingno knew the game map by heart and ran to the nearest pokemon center, which was conveniently a few paces away and surrounded by misplaced trees, moved by the glitches

The water was a brown texture, roof-tiles had been placed, but it was water, never-less.

All the group rushed the PokeBall Healing Machine over to the area where Umbreon was wheezing.

However, they did not have a Pokeball.

and seeinng that no pokeball was in sight, missingno ran to a pokemart, wich was a few steps away from the pokemon center. crashing though the window missingno engulfed a pokeball and ran back to the others

All the Pokemon who had before had owners knew what to do.

"Return!"

Umbreon was put into the Pokeball.

They stuffed the Pokeball into the healing machine, waiting for the results.

Sky watched the healing machine, fascinated. He had never seen something like that before. He had always been in the wild, fleeing humans who tried to catch him.

Latest posts

Back