Photo
* * * * * 47 votes
NO COMMENTS

OldSchoolTama's Virtual Pet Log

• Please log in to reply

OldSchoolTama

• oldschooltama user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 21 December 2012 - 01:25 AM ( #375 )

December 15, 2012

15th Anniversary iD L
Ahirukutchi evolved into Sunnytchi.

Posted Image Posted Image

I decided to try for Meistertchi, which involves getting no more than 1 care miss. I had gotten him before, but he wasn't stored as his alter ego, Risurisu Meister.

TMGC+C
Here's to the return of my +C! So I mentioned in an earlier entry that I rescued my +C from doom and thereby avoiding shelling out money to buy a new one. In celebration, I decided to start it up again.

Due to the weather, I couldn't get all the happy items, so I did as best as I could.

To be continued...

OldSchoolTama

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:24 AM ( #376 )

December 15, 2012 (continued)

My +C evolved into Sakuramotchi.

Posted Image

Morino
I'm pretty sure I started up this guy once again on this day but it seems I didn't take any pictures of the critter. It's the same sequence as before: no baby to toddler stage and not too demanding. I'll update soon when more happens.

Angelgotch
I was in an extra nurturing mood today :D so I decided to start up another low-maintenance vintage. I didn't have a specific goal adult character in mind. However, I wanted to be as hands-off as possible, in the hopes of getting characters besides Kuriten, the perfect-care adult, or Futagotenshi, the twins.

At start-up, we had Obaketchi, the final "death screen" on the Japanese P1 and P2. This is the lead-in scene for the Angelgotch. This is the equivalent of the spaceship on the US version, and is the "egg" stage.

Posted Image

5 minutes later, Obaketchi 2 appeared. This is the Babitchi stage.

Posted Image

Eating and playing the game

Eating again...and trying to avoid the bat (by tapping the screen)

A little more than an hour later and after a short nap, Obaketchi 2 evolved into Maruten.

Posted Image

That's all for now. Thanks for reading!

OldSchoolTama

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:50 PM ( #377 )

December 16, 2012

15th Anniversary iD L
Sunnytchi evolved into Meistertchi, as expected. Happy items and trip to TamaX-TV tomorrow!

Posted Image

TMGC+C
Sakuramotchi evolved into Chamametchi. Couple more days and she’ll evolve into an adult.

Posted Image

Morino
Kind of a so-so day for the little guy. He was attacked by predators at least once today, while I managed to save him on another occasion. He quickly bounced back from injuries, thankfully enough, and was seen inching around the screen quite happily.

Angelgotch
It’s always harder to catch the “praise” opportunities in any stage besides the adult stage, because they don’t call for it. How do I know I missed it? There’s a pile of poo next to my Angel (they usually leave a “present” after a praise opportunity, whether you catch it or not).

Posted Image

Later in the day, Maruten evolved into Takoten, the unhealthy teen.

Posted Image

Although it saddens me to neglect my Angel, I’m moving toward characters I don’t usually get. Stay tuned…

Thanks for reading!

OldSchoolTama

Posted 22 December 2012 - 11:07 PM ( #378 )

December 17, 2012

15th Anniversary iD L
Happy items for Maisutatchi/Meistertchi. Sweet éclairs from TamaBakery, TamaMori hat from TamaMori, and Miracle Baton from Tama Depa.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Upon review of my pictures, looks like I visited TamaX-TV on the 18th, so stay tuned for that!

TMGC+C
Since it takes 2 days on a +C, rather than 1 day, for the teen to evolve into an adult, Chamametchi just took it easy today. She planted a mystery seed out in the frozen ground, hoping that something wonderful will sprout up in a few days. Here's hoping!

Morino
No new pictures of my Morino today. Saved him from predators a couple of times. Otherwise, we're just waiting for his next stage in life.

Angelgotch
My Angel evolved into Pukuten (AKA "Chubby Angel"), the most healthy character you can get from the unhealthy teen character. She's rather cute!

That's all for the 17th. Thanks so much for stopping by!

OldSchoolTama

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:40 AM ( #379 )

December 18, 2012

15th Anniversary iD L
Meistertchi kicked off the morning by cleaning up the house for his big transformation and wedding day.

Once the place was spotless, off we went to TamaX-TV, where he morphed into his alter ego, Risurisu Meister. Adorable! He earned his final happy sign shortly afterward.

To be continued...

OldSchoolTama

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:59 AM ( #380 )

December 18, 2012 (continued)

With even more confidence, Meistertchi went to meet his future bride. He and Lovelitchi were married.

They had a baby girl who evolved into Tororotchi. She looks rather bored, doesn't she? :P

TMGC+C
Before my gal evolved into an adult, we went outside to check on our tree. Up, up, up, it went! The weather was pretty good in the morning but it turned snowy as the day wore on. Chamametchi evolved into Marotchi.

Morino
Oh, my dear Morino. It's a wonder that you've made it this far. Thank you for being so patient and understanding with me.

Posted Image
"You're forgiven...for now..." :P

Angelgotch
As I mentioned in a previous post, only adults will beep for praise. Managed to catch a praise opportunity today. After getting praise, my Angel promptly left a present. Just look at that grin!

Stay tuned for more updates!

OldSchoolTama

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:32 AM ( #381 )

December 19, 2012

15th Anniversary iD L
No pictures of this gal today but she evolved from Tororotchi into Puddingtchi.

TMGC+C
One more day until Marotchi can visit the matchmaker. Not much happened today except for our tree sprouting up some more.

Posted Image

Morino
Wednesdays are usually days when I volunteer in the morning, so I had my vintages on pause for a few hours. Business as usual after un-pausing. The little guy is an Imotchi but it won't be long now before he goes into the cocoon stage. No new pictures of him today.

Angelgotch
My Angel was paused in the morning as well. After un-pausing, I did catch Pukuten going on a stroll. Not sure what was happening after I called her back, but it looks like she was doing something she shouldn't have been doing. :P Your guess is as good as mine!

Posted Image

That's all for the 19th. Check back soon!

OldSchoolTama

Posted 23 December 2012 - 05:53 PM ( #382 )

December 20, 2012

15th Anniversary iD L
It's December 20th! You know what that means...the first appearance of the Christmas tree on the Color Tamagotchis! Here's the picture of Puddingtchi that I didn't get on the 19th. Isn't she adorable?

Posted Image
Rockin' around the Christmas tree...

She evolved into Shigurehimetchi later on.

Posted Image

TMGC+C

Posted Image
O, Christmas tree...

Marotchi went outside to find that a tree had sprung up! I wish I could grow pianos just like that. I've been meaning to re-learn piano and I could use one!

Posted Image

She took a trip to the matchmaker and married Oyajitchi. They had a baby boy, who later evolved into Ahirukutchi (not pictured).

Morino
The little critter finally went into the cocoon stage today.

Posted Image

In times past, I would try and balance the temperature in the middle as best as I could but this time, I wanted to see what would happen if I went a little more extreme. Not sure if this will work but we'll see!

Angelgotch
Pukuten went back to Tamagotchi Planet today. She looked so sad as she was saying goodbye. At least it was a "good" Angel departure, based on the animation. When I noticed the screen with her crying, I pressed the B button, and she rose like a star into the heavens. She even left me a little thank you note. She was 6 years old. It was a good run.

Posted Image

May or may not start up another vintage Tamagotchi. 4 are quite a bit to manage, even if I do have a little more free time than usual. We shall see!

OldSchoolTama

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:51 AM ( #383 )

December 21, 2012

15th Anniversary iD L
I took care of Shigurehimetchi's happy items today. She likes the Sweets Hairband from TamaMori, Fruits An Mitsu from TamaCafé, and the Scroll from TamaDepa.

Though I didn't take pictures, I vaguely heard a birthday animation happening at 7:30 this morning (I was still half-asleep :P). It was Sunopotchi's birthday today.

TMGC+C
Ahirukutchi evolved into Kikitchi. He was excited about taking a picture next to the tree too!

Posted Image

Morino
No change today, as my Morino is still in the cocoon stage. Still going for temperature extremes here. Hopefully I don't go too overboard. Stay tuned...

Thanks for reading!

OldSchoolTama

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:16 AM ( #384 )

December 22, 2012

15th Anniversary iD L
After Shigurehimetchi obtained her last happy seal, she took a trip to the matchmaker.

Posted Image

Christmas spirit was in the air, as she chose Akahanatchi (AKA "Rednosetchi") to be her husband.

After the ceremony and honeymoon, Shigurehimetchi came home with an egg, which hatched to reveal a baby boy, Hyrutchi. He later evolved into Daiyatchi.

TMGC+C
While waiting for the matchmaker to have an available opening, Kikitchi played around with his special item, the Hero Set. He transforms into the Monkey King (he is known as Ton Nho Khong in Vietnamese culture) from the Chinese epic, Journey to the West, and wields his golden staff with much ease...for the most part. :D

To be continued...

OldSchoolTama

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:35 AM ( #385 )

December 22, 2012 (continued)

TMGC+C
Monkey King shenanigans, continued...

Morino
Alas, my dear little critter departed from this Earth and went back to Tamagotchi Planet. Not sure if he made it past the cocoon stage. I guess I was a little too lax with the temperature. I am determined to see a full run of the Morino through so I started over...yet again. :P Here's hoping that there is a better result this time!

Posted Image

That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

OldSchoolTama

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:15 PM ( #386 )

December 23, 2012

15th Anniversary iD L
I lost track of how many TamaTomo characters I've gotten in the book so far so I decided to check today. 11 characters?!? This means I've unlocked another destination!

To recap (with links to when I unlocked each destination in my log):

2 characters = TamaX-TV (first unlocked, first transformation)
4 characters = Mobile Library (first unlocked, first transformation)
6 characters = UraTama Town (first unlocked)
10 characters = Mamemame Lab + new icon background (will be talking about this shortly)

With even more TamaTomo characters under the book icon thus far than what was needed, the Mamemame Lab destination had been unlocked. So after a quick bath, Daiyatchi was on his way!

This is a pretty awesome destination, a huge throwback and homage to some of the vintage Tamagotchis. You are taken to 4 random locations every time you visit:

Wonderful Forest (Morino), where you can meet Kabutotchi

To be continued...

OldSchoolTama

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:42 PM ( #387 )

December 23, 2012 (continued)

Continuing the discovery of the new destination, Mamemame Lab (first part here)...

Excited Ocean (Oceangotchi) where you can meet Ashigyotchi

Devil Field (Devilgotchi), where you can meet Deviltchi

Home of the Angels (Angelgotchi), where you can meet Pukuten (awesome to see her in color)

Credit to Tama-Star_Girl for this great information!

Let's not forget the unlocking of the new icon background: rainbows!

Posted Image

TMGC+C
Kikitchi evolved into Nemutchi. Well, now that I've gotten some of the worst-care characters out of my system, let's do better and get some good-care characters, eh? :P

Posted Image

Morino
Saved my guy from getting stomped on at least once today. He's too curious for his own good, traipsing around too close to humans. My efforts to keep him safe paid off, as he evolved into Imotchi later on. Of course, he had to go and almost get trampled on again. :P What am I going to do with this little one?

Happy holidays, everyone! It's now Christmas Eve over where I am but Merry Christmas to friends on the other side of the world! May you always have joy and peace. :)

OldSchoolTama

Posted 25 December 2012 - 01:54 AM ( #388 )

December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve is here!

15th Anniversary iD L
Daiyatchi evolved into Kujakutchi early this morning.

Posted Image

I'm aiming for Herotchi, so that involves getting 4-5 care misses, something that I worked on today in between cooking, exercise, holiday preparations, gatherings, and violin performances...somehow. :P Gosh, I hope I didn't overdo it. We'll see!

TMGC+C
As I always do with the days between evolution and going to the matchmaker, I have my +C character play with their happy item. For Nemutchi, it's the guitar.

Gosh, he always looks so sleepy, doesn't he? Even when he's rockin' out on the guitar...oh wait, nope, now he's sleeping. :P

I'd like to know the story behind this guy.

Morino
I don't believe it (actually, yes, I do :P). He left me again! Oy, I'm so rusty. Starting again for the millionth time. Sorry, folks. I guess there was just too much going on today. Anyway, as far as pictures go, same old, same old...

I will update in a bit, after Santa makes his appearance on the Color Tamagotchis. :)

OldSchoolTama

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:42 AM ( #389 )

December 25, 2012

Look who came to visit at midnight!

15th Anniversary iD L

TMGC+C

Merry Christmas, TamaTalk! :)
  • tamagotchialice likes this

OldSchoolTama

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:50 AM ( #390 )

December 25, 2012 (later in the day)

Busy day today but still managed to capture some pictures. Got Gozarutchi, a repeat character, on my iD L. Looks like I overdid it with the care misses, drat. Ah well. Better luck next time!

Posted Image

On my +C, I took Nemutchi to the matchmaker, where he married Lavuzukintchi.

Posted Image

They had a baby boy.

He evolved into Kuribotchi.

Posted Image

Nothing new going on with Babymotchi on my Morino, though I did manage to save him from predators a couple of times today.

Posted Image
Merry Christmas!

That's all for now. Thanks for reading!

OldSchoolTama

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:35 AM ( #391 )

December 26-28, 2012

15th Anniversary iD L
I worked all day on the 26th so I didn't get to take many pictures. I took Gozarutchi straight to the matchmaker, since I already have him as a TamaTomo character. He and Dazzilitchi were married and they had a baby girl (Marutchi). Birthday banner was up on the 26th. It was Akahanatchi's (AKA Rednosetchi) birthday.

No picture, but she evolved into Kusatchi at the end of the hour. On the 27th, Marutchi evolved into Mikazukitchi (not pictured). I think it was around here that I did something weird with my 15A. I changed the time so that I could "wake her up." I think it's because I hadn't gotten the chance to make care misses all day, as I was aiming for either Chamametchi or Memetchi, 2 characters that will transform into a special character. The thing is, I forgot to change the time back so things ended up reversed: I was awake while she was asleep and she was awake when I was asleep. After she evolved into Chamametchi on the 28th, we went to retrieve her happy items (Fuwafuwa Castella from TamaBakery, the Fairy accessory from TamaMori, and the Cooking Set from Tama Depa). I paused her so that I could get the time more on track starting on the 29th.

TMGC+C
Despite my hopes to stray away from my neglectful ways, I still ended up with Kikitchi as a teen (not pictured) and Gozarutchi (we meet again!) for an adult. :P

Posted Image

Morino
I've had my Morino on pause ever since the 26th because I didn't want to neglect him and have to start over...for the millionth time. :P Not sure if I'm going to start it back up again. On the one hand, I really want to see one cycle through but on the other hand, I guess the Morino is a little more demanding than the Color Tamagotchis...and life gets busy. So we'll see. Plus, I have several things coming in the mail that I may want to start up. Look forward to that because I sure am!

Thanks for stopping by!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: NO COMMENTS