OldSchoolTama's Virtual Pet Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my. I’ve got quite a lot of backlogging to do, haven’t I? Well, let me just say that it’s been a hectic couple of weeks. Yes, I’ve been on winter vacation and yes, I’ve still got a week more of it to go, but I’ve been busy running around doing work and other things I haven’t had time for while I’m in school. This, and I’ve been taking some time for myself. It was a very difficult semester and I hope you guys don’t blame me for wanting to be a little selfish. :D I sincerely apologize for my absence. I have several things to make known before I begin bombarding you with my words and pictures over the next several days:

Thank you so much to Durch_den_monsun for your kind words about my log! I hope I continue to provide a great read for you and all others out there!

Fellow members, thank you for being here. To the lurkers and guests out there: dive in to our community! It’ll be fun!

As I’ve mentioned before, I don’t do this often, but I would like to take some time to plug my log. I am incredibly amazed at all of the feedback you all have offered me and it’s because of you that I am able to do all this, so hats off to you all. If you like my log, please don’t hesitate to let me know, whether it be through PM, profile comment, or rating (by clicking the stars up in the top left corner). If you feel compelled to follow my log (by clicking “Follow This Topic” in the upper right corner...if you'd like, there is an option to anonymously follow), please feel free to do so! I appreciate any and all feedback, especially if you think that this log deserves anything less than 5 stars. I pride myself on doing my best in everything that I can so let me know if you have any questions, comments, concerns, suggestions, etc. I love hearing from you guys.

My log’s first anniversary, which falls on January 17, is fast approaching. I’m not sure if I’m doing anything for the special day but I will be around, that’s for sure. I’ve been a hermit long enough. :p

If you have some time on your hands, please feel free to check out the rest of my log. This past year of logging has been a great one and I hope to log about more and more Tamagotchis and other virtual pets as I go along. I’ve featured my P2, Music Star, TMGO, TMGC+C, iD, iD L, Oceangotch, Morino, and others, and there are many more to come so stay tuned!

I’m hoping to get an updated picture of my collection up here soon. My current picture (check it out in my signature!) is nearly a year old!

I recently won an auction for a Tamagotchi, something I haven't done in a while, and I am proud to display it here. I could not resist a Tamagotchi with music notes on it. :)

MusicNotes.png

Please have much patience with me as I catch up with my logging, which I haven’t done in over 2 weeks. There are a lot of words to be written and pictures to sort through (not to mention me reaching back into the deep recesses of my mind to try and recall all this information :p ). Thanks for sticking by me!

Without much further ado, let’s get back into it!

January 1, 2012

Tamagotchi iD L

Maki the Rolutchi enjoyed a restful New Year’s Day. She evolved into Hineonetchi later on, as expected.

IMG_2096.jpg
IMG_2114.jpg

TMGC+C

Hitoshi’s tree sprouted up and produced paint palettes. He evolved into Gozarutchi in the evening.

IMG_2094.jpg
IMG_2097.jpg
IMG_2113.jpg

Short update for January 1. I guess it’s better that way; don’t want to overdo it too much on the first day back. :p Until next time!

January 2, 2012

Tamagotchi iD L

IMG_2118.jpg
IMG_2119.jpg

Caught her doing the pee-pee wiggle dance :p

I wasn’t really sure how many care misses I obtained this day but to be safe, I went for one of the special connection characters instead. I ended up with Madonnatchi, a character I’ve already gotten anyway. Long story short, I mistakenly switched the two around and connected to 6 friends (rather than 30 times with one friend). Ah well, nice to see Mandonnatchi again anyway. I’ll be taking her to the matchmaker in a couple of days.

IMG_2117.jpg
IMG_2120.jpg

Connection and evolution

TMGC+C

Hitoshi is still a Gozarutchi. He will be able to go to the matchmaker tomorrow.

IMG_2116.jpg

That’s all for January 2. Stay tuned for more!

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, thank you so much to Space Cupcake for checking out my log. I hope you continue to find it interesting as much as I have fun doing this. :)

January 3-6, 2012

I took less pictures than I normally do over the past couple of weeks so that’ll make catching up a whole lot easier. Here we go!

Tamagotchi iD L

I didn’t do much with Maki on the 3rd, since I was just waiting for her to be able to go to the matchmaker. On the 4th, I took her there and she met and fell in love with Shishitchi. They were married in a simple wedding ceremony and she came home with an egg.

IMG_2121.jpg
IMG_2122.jpg
IMG_2123.jpg

A baby boy hatched from it. I named the newest addition to our family Kaede (“maple”).

IMG_2124.jpg
IMG_2125.jpg

He evolved into Furutsupantchi after the hour of care.

IMG_2126.jpg

I didn’t get a picture of this right when it happened but the next day, he evolved into Happabouyatchi. The day after that, on the 6th, Kaede evolved into Spacytchi. I guess I made more care misses than I thought I did.

IMG_2144.jpg
IMG_2145.jpg

That’s all that happened with my iD L during this time period.

TMGC+C

I don’t know why but I felt compelled to just let Hitoshi be during this time period. I think this was when my hectic schedule kicked in and so I just kept him as he was. No pictures of Hitoshi, unfortunately.

Stay tuned for more updates! Thanks so much for reading!

Thank you once again to Durch_den_monsun for checking out my log. You're amazing! :)

January 7-8, 2012

Tamagotchi iD L

Sadly, my Kaede left me a note and ran away from me so I restarted my iD L. A new egg came to be and a baby boy hatched out of the egg. I named him Kazuki (“harmonious hope”). He evolved into Furutsupantchi after the hour.

IMG_2150.jpg
IMG_2151.jpg

TMGC+C

My guy evolved into an Oldie, Ojitchi. Again, I don’t know why I had the urge to just let him be for all of these days but there you are!

IMG_2153.jpg

Short update for this time period. I’ll be back soon for more updates!

Today, January 17, 2012, marks the first anniversary of my log. This past year of logging has been incredibly amazing, thanks to you guys! Many thanks for being patient with me, especially with school, the hustle and bustle of daily life, and in the near future, work, going on over here on my end. I hope to continue logging for many years to come! As always, please feel free to send me a PM or make a profile comment if you have any feedback, suggestions, questions, comments, anything!

Oh, and as soon as the newest addition to my virtual pet family arrives, I'll get an updated picture of my collection up. It's been a while since I've done that. Onward with the logging!

January 9-12, 2012

Ahh, me slacking off on pictures really has made catching up with my log so much easier. :p

Tamagotchi iD L

Though I didn’t get a picture of it happening, Kazuki evolved into Happabouyatchi on the 9th. From that point on, I admit that I lost track of care misses but I had hoped that I would get an adult character I haven’t gotten yet. As luck would have it, Kazuki evolved into Guriguritchi on the 10th. Sweet!

IMG_2155.jpg

On the 11th, I worked on his happy signs. He used the artist’s paint palette to paint a lovely picture. The sky lit up with the bright sunlight, even though it was snowing at the time. :) Kurimi Pan from the Bakery was his favorite thing to chow down on. He also likes the Wing Hat from Tama Mori.

IMG_2160.jpg
IMG_2161.jpg
IMG_2162.jpg

I took Kazuki to the matchmaker on the 12th after he obtained his last happy sign.

IMG_2164.jpg
IMG_2172.jpg

He fell in love with Uwasatchi and they were married in a beautiful wedding ceremony.

IMG_2167.jpg
IMG_2168.jpg
IMG_2169.jpg

To be continued...

January 9-12, 2012 (continued)

Kazuki came home with the egg and from it hatched a baby boy. I named him Raiden ("thunder and lightning”).

IMG_2170.jpg
IMG_2171.jpg

He evolved into Furutsupantchi after an hour.

IMG_2174.jpg

TMGC+C

Unfortunately, my Hitoshi went back to Tamagotchi Planet today. Have I been super inattentive or what? :p Anyway, I don’t start up my +C again until the 15th, so stay tuned for that!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

January 13-15, 2012

Tamagotchi iD L

Raiden evolved from Furutsupantchi into Happabouyatchi again.

IMG_2176.jpg

On the 14th, he evolved into Spacytchi…again. :p I decided to keep him around for the full 48 hours so that he could get all of his happy signs because he was immortalized in his “ill” form (for lack of a better description :p ) under the book icon.

IMG_2178.jpg
IMG_2184.jpg

So on the 15th, I worked on Spacytchi’s happy signs. First, we went to the Restaurant to have the steak. Then he enjoyed some tiramisu at Tama Café, and when we got home, he and his band gave us a rousing performance, complete with his metal guitar from Tama Depa. It was a relaxing night thereafter.

IMG_2179.jpg
IMG_2180.jpg

IMG_2181.jpg
IMG_2183.jpg

TMGC+C

As I mentioned in a previous post, I didn’t restart my +C until the 15th, so when I finally A+C-ed my +C on that day, a new egg appeared and out hatched a baby girl. I named her Izumi (“fountain”).

IMG_2185.jpg
IMG_2186.jpg
IMG_2187.jpg

I didn’t get a picture of this but she evolved into Sakuramotchi after a very easy hour of care (as stated in previous posts, first generation +C babies don’t lose hunger or happiness hearts, nor do they poo, so the experience was very easy! :D ).

That’s all for now. Thank you so much for stopping by!

January 16, 2012

Tamagotchi iD L

As soon as Raiden earned his last happy sign, I took him to meet the woman of his dreams.

IMG_2188.jpg
IMG_2189.jpg

He and Furawatchi were married and they had a beautiful baby girl.

IMG_2192.jpg
IMG_2193.jpg
IMG_2194.jpg

I named her Saki (“blossom”). She evolved into Rolutchi after an hour.

IMG_2195.jpg
IMG_2196.jpg

IMG_2197.jpg
IMG_2198.jpg

Strange, because I wasn’t as attentive with her as I normally am when I get Rolutchi, so maybe the process of getting a certain toddler is a little more random than I thought. Anyway, I decided to try for Watawatatchi. We'll see how that goes!

TMGC+C

Izumi evolved from Sakuramotchi into Chamametchi today. Nothing much else went on with her.

IMG_2200.jpg

Stay tuned for more Tamagotchi adventures! I’ll be logging a new one starting on the 17th. Thanks so much for reading! :)

First things first: many, many thanks to Orandatchi, graficks, and tamatown123 for your continued support and kind words as we delve in to my second year of logging. :) Also, I have received a request from Violetchilluvr3 to start up my Tamago-chu set, which I will gladly do very soon!

My apologies again for the delay in updating. Yet another semester of nursing school (my second to last!) just started up this week and so I've got a new lecture and clinical schedule to get accustomed to and it's been a pretty overwhelming week. Thanks so much for your patience!

January 17, 2012

Tamagotchi iD L

Saki evolved into Hineonetchi today, as expected. I will be trying for Watawatatchi.

IMG_2201.jpg

TMGC+C

Nothing much going on with Izumi today. She'll evolve into an adult tomorrow. I did let her play with her designated item today, the storybook.

IMG_3400.jpg
IMG_3401.jpg

IMG_3402.jpg
IMG_3403.jpg

Keitai

I figured I'd break out one of my Tamagotchis that I haven't played with before and so I decided to try out my Keitai. I love this shell design so much. It's a very pretty blue and somehow reminds me of Christmas all at the same time. Anyway, I wanted to try this one out because I recently won another Keitai through Ebay and if I like it, I may start up the new Keitai and try out the whole "mating via IR" thing (I haven't done that since I played with the V1s I have, before the start of this log).

So I hatched my Keitai and out of the egg came a baby boy. I wanted to keep things simple, so I just named him . :D

IMG_2203.jpg
IMG_2204.jpg

The stats icon has the usual stuff: hunger and happiness meters, training bar, GPs earned, age, weight, name, gender, and generation. We've got our typical meal and snack options.

IMG_2213.jpg

There are 3 games. The first one involves trying to catch the music notes in the cup while avoiding the droppings. The second one involves trying to get the ball into the hoop. The third one didn't open up until my guy (I guess I'll call him Hearts XD) evolved into a toddler but basically Hearts runs in a race and the objective of the game is to predict if he'll get 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place. Kind of a strange game but still cool to play.

IMG_2214.jpg
IMG_2215.jpg

To be continued...

January 17, 2012 (continued)

After about an hour of care, Hearts evolved into the adorable Hitodetchi.

IMG_2231.jpg

I was then able to try out the third built-in game.

IMG_2237.jpg

IMG_2234.jpg
IMG_2235.jpg
IMG_2248.jpg

Other cute animations :D

Not a bad Tamagotchi to play with! It’s got a very V1-esque feel to it. Also, a salesman occasionally comes by and offers up some stuff for grabs, which we have the option of purchasing if we’d like. Neat feature!

That’s all for now! Stay tuned…

January 18, 2012

Tamagotchi iD L

Saki evolved into Watawatatchi today.

IMG_2262.jpg
IMG_2264.jpg

She convinced me to head to Donuts Park so that we could adopt a pet, since we haven't done that in a while. Sopratchi really warmed up to Saki, so we adopted her.

IMG_2265.jpg
IMG_2266.jpg
IMG_2268.jpg

Nothing much else going on with Saki. I will go for her happy signs tomorrow.

TMGC+C

Izumi evolved into Lavuzukintchi. She also enjoyed a very restful day.

IMG_2273.jpg

Keitai

Hearts evolved into Ringotchi today. He is a very well-behaved teen!

IMG_2269.jpg
IMG_2272.jpg

By the way, I will be selling some of my Tamagotchis, starting with an Akai I have. You can more find information HERE. :)

Thanks so much for reading!

January 19, 2012

Tamagotchi iD L

It was a relaxing morning for Saki. At lunch, she really wanted to go and have dessert first, but I convinced her to have some food before we could go and get some treats. She had some Ikura Don from the Restaurant. Of course, I had to spoil her rotten by going to both the Bakery AND Tama Café for dessert. She had the Fuwafuwa Castella and Smile Cookie, which both gave her one happy sign each.

IMG_2283.jpg
IMG_2284.jpg
IMG_2285.jpg

When we came back from our adventures in TamaTown, she had the Cloud Candy from Tama Depa. She really does have a sweet tooth!

IMG_2277.jpg
IMG_2278.jpg
IMG_2279.jpg

I also thought it was cool that the little hat on her head with the face in it mimics her emotions. Interesting to see!

IMG_2287.jpg
IMG_2288.jpg

To be continued...

January 19, 2012 (continued)

TMGC+C

Izumi’s designated item is also the storybook, similar to Chamametchi. Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? Not Izumi, apparently. XD

IMG_3422.jpg
IMG_3423.jpg
IMG_3424.jpg

IMG_3425.jpg
IMG_3431.jpg

Nothing much else going on with her today. She will be heading to the matchmaker soon!

Keitai

Hearts was just kind of taking it easy today too. I caught some adorable animations.

IMG_2274.jpg
IMG_2289.jpg

That’s all for today. Thanks so much for stopping by!

January 20-22, 2012

Tamagotchi iD L

No pictures of Saki on the 20th. I took her to the matchmaker on the 21st after she earned her last happy sign.

IMG_2290.jpg

She married the handsome Mametchi.

IMG_2295.jpg

After their honeymoon, Saki came back with an egg and out hatched a baby boy. I named him Katsumi (“self-controlled”). Since he evolved into a toddler character that results in adults that I’ve had before, I decided to try for Kuchipatchi, since he has a Henshinjo costume I haven't stored under the book icon yet. Katsumi evolved into Kaubotchi after an hour.

IMG_2297.jpg
IMG_2304.jpg

He evolved into Bokuhoshitchi on the 22nd, as expected.

IMG_2307.jpg

TMGC+C

Izumi also went to the matchmaker on the 21st. She married Kuchipatchi and they had a baby girl.

IMG_2301.jpg

I named her Emiko (“smiling child”). She evolved into the adorable Memepetchi after an hour.

IMG_2302.jpg
IMG_2303.jpg

The next day, she evolved into Ichigotchi.

IMG_2306.jpg

Keitai

Hearts evolved into Memetchi in this time period. Nothing much else going on with him.

IMG_2305.jpg

Just wanted to remind everyone that I've got Tamagotchis for sale HERE. Just listed new ones today!

That’s all for now. Thanks for reading! :)

First things first: a shout-out to Pink Hippopotumas for checking out my log. We've been interweb peeps for quite some time now, haven't we? :) Thanks for reading my log and I hope you continue to enjoy it!

Just wanted to remind everyone that I've got Tamagotchis for sale HERE. These Tamagotchis are looking for new homes!

January 23, 2012

I only have pictures of my iD L today because Emiko on my +C was still an Ichigotchi, and nothing new happened with Hearts the Memetchi on my Keitai.

Katsumi evolved into Kuchipatchi, as I had hoped he would.

IMG_2341.jpg

I then beamed over the dinosaur hat needed to change Kuchipatchi into Patchizaurusu.

IMG_2344.jpg
IMG_2346.jpg
IMG_2347.jpg

After purchasing the hat from Tama Mori, I let Katsumi try it out just to see how it looks alone. It looks like the hat is eating Kuchipatchi! :p

IMG_2351.jpg

We then headed to the Henshinjo to try out his new costume. Awesome costume, no? :D

IMG_2345.jpg
IMG_2355.jpg

That’s all for the 23rd. Stay tuned…

January 24-25, 2012

Tamagotchi iD L

Katsumi and I celebrated Bokutchi’s birthday today.

IMG_2357.jpg
IMG_2366.jpg
IMG_2367.jpg

Today was all about getting Katsumi’s happy signs. First, we headed out to lunch at the Restaurant and he had his favorite meal, the Jumbo Gyoza. After that came dessert. We stopped by Tama Café to pick up the Heart Parfait Ice, another favorite of his. After we came home, Katsumi got his third happy symbol from the Cloud Candy.

IMG_2358.jpg
IMG_2359.jpg

IMG_2361.jpg
IMG_2362.jpg

On the 25th, Katsumi received his last happy sign and so his character was stored under the book icon in his Patchizaurusu costume.

IMG_2369.jpg

A sad thing happened though: I got too inattentive today and so Katsumi ran away from me. :( I thought that the pictured stored would still be the picture shown above, but of course, I forgot that when a character runs away from you, the “ill/unhappy” picture is shown (you’ll see it in an upcoming update). That’s too bad…I’m going to have to re-do that. Oh well, perfect excuse to try for the adorable Kuchipatchi again.

TMGG+G

Emiko evolved into Makiko today. I didn’t do much with her today, as evidenced by the one picture of her I took…after she went to bed for the night. :p

IMG_2365.jpg

As I mentioned above, I was very inattentive on the 25th, so I didn’t take any pictures of Emiko that day.

Keitai

No pictures of Hearts on both days. If I remember correctly though, the matchmaker did bring by a potential mate for him on the 25th. He politely declined though because he felt that he was not yet ready for marriage. We’ll see what’s in store for him in the coming days!

That’s all for now. Thanks so much for reading!

January 26, 2012

Tamagotchi iD L

So here I go again, restarting my iD L. I really need to get better about preventing all of these runaways from happening. :p Anyway, I A+C-ed, as usual, and got a brand new egg. It hatched and out came a baby girl, Choribotchi. I named her Aika (“love song”).

IMG_2371.jpg
IMG_2372.jpg
IMG_2374.jpg

By the way, if any of you were wondering what that first option under the bath icon is for, it's so that your character can use the toilet if you manage to catch it doing the wiggle dance. I can see how it would be kind of confusing to see that option there because it isn't selectable otherwise.

IMG_2375.jpg
IMG_2376.jpg
IMG_2377.jpg

You can probably tell I enjoy catching the pee-pee wiggle dance. XD

She evolved into Kingyobotchi after an hour of care. I decided to try for Makiko.

IMG_2379.jpg
IMG_2380.jpg

IMG_2381.jpg
IMG_2382.jpg

Other pictures of Aika as a toddler.

To be continued...

January 26, 2012 (continued)

By the way, here’s the picture of my poor Katsumi that I need to replace. He looks so sad! =/

IMG_2383.jpg

TMGC+C

It was Emiko’s day to go to the matchmaker today. Before she headed out, she took her time getting ready. Mametchi was on her mind, as you can see.

IMG_2396.jpg
IMG_2394.jpg
IMG_2397.jpg

When the matchmaker presented Mametchi to Emiko, she did not hesitate to say yes when he asked for her hand in marriage. It was a very joyous occasion!

IMG_2398.jpg
IMG_2399.jpg

She came home with a baby girl. I named her Shizuka (“quiet”). I didn’t get a picture of this but she evolved into Sakuramotchi after an hour.

IMG_2400.jpg

Keitai

Hearts was also lucky with love today. The matchmaker brought by a potential mate; Gozarutchi was chosen.

IMG_2385.jpg
IMG_2389.jpg

Kind of confusing, considering Hearts is supposedly a boy. I think I read somewhere that most characters on the Keitai can be considered female or male…maybe that would explain things. Anyway, I’m used to thinking of Memetchi as a female and Gozarutchi as a male, so I guess it all works out. They were married and had a baby boy.

IMG_2391.jpg

I decided to tab up my Keitai after Hearts left, but more on that later.

Thanks for reading! :)

January 27, 2012

Tamagotchi iD L

I really need to stop playing with fire. :p Luckily I caught this on time.

IMG_2403.jpg
IMG_2404.jpg

IMG_2405.jpg
IMG_2406.jpg

After that harrowing ordeal, Aika evolved into Sabosabotchi, as expected.

IMG_2408.jpg

I’m one step closer to getting Makiko. Now to make 4 care misses. I’m sure it’ll work out. A trip to the fortune teller reassured Aika. :D

IMG_2411.jpg
IMG_2413.jpg

TMGC+C

Shizuka evolved into Ichigotchi today. Since we had a tree full of poo the last time, she decided to plant another one. It got plenty of nourishment, as it was raining outside.

IMG_2416.jpg
IMG_2417.jpg
IMG_2418.jpg

Keitai

Nothing new happening with Hearts and the baby boy. They’re just enjoying each other’s company.

Stay tuned…

January 28, 2012

Tamagotchi iD L

Aika evolved into Makiko today.

IMG_2427.jpg

I beamed over the Dark Dress (my, is it expensive!), which goes to Tama Mori. I let her try it on just to see what it looks like before she goes to the Henshinjo.

IMG_2436.jpg
IMG_2439.jpg
IMG_2440.jpg

IMG_2441.jpg
IMG_2442.jpg

I took her to the Henshinjo later on so that she could change into her alter ego, the Jigoku Queen. It’s a very interesting costume!

IMG_2445.jpg
IMG_2446.jpg
IMG_2448.jpg

To be continued...

Latest posts

Back