OldSchoolTama's Virtual Pet Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
November 23, 2011 (continued)

TMGC+C

I took Shinju to the matchmaker today. She met Mametchi there and they fell in love.

IMG_1417.jpg
IMG_1418.jpg
IMG_1419.jpg

The were married and Shinju came home with a baby boy. I named him Takahiro (noble-prosperous”).

IMG_1422.jpg

He evolved into Ahirukutchi after an hour.

IMG_1438.jpg

P2

Checking in with Darren for the 23rd. Yes, I finally decided on a name. :D Nothing much going on with Darren the Tonmarutchi today. I'm sure he's going to be sticking around for a day or two more before he evolves into an adult. I mentioned that I'm going to be trying for the unhealthiest of the healthy adult characters, Zukitchi, and then from Zukitchi, I will be trying for the secret character Zachi.

I just did the usual today: cleaned up after him, fed him, played the game with him…and ignored his discipline calls. I also made sure to make some care misses and have his happiness and hunger hearts fall often. It pains me to do this, but hopefully I come up with the results I'd like. It's been a while since I've played with a P2. We'll just have to see!

IMG_1424.jpg
IMG_1425.jpg

Some stats for today

IMG_1423.jpg

Cleaning up the mess

IMG_1426.jpg
IMG_1427.jpg

Playing the game. I love his little legs!

To be continued...

November 23, 2011 (continued)

IMG_1428.jpg
IMG_1430.jpg

He's an emotional teen XD

IMG_1433.jpg

One of his calls for discipline I ignored :'(

IMG_1439.jpg

Bedtime. I love his cute little bed

That's all for the 23rd. Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

November 24-27, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

For some reason I can’t recall now (it was a hectic few days for me), I didn’t get any pictures of my iD L on the 24th, 25th, or 26th. During that time, Kenta had evolved from Kaubotchi into Bokuhoshitchi and then into Shutotchi, an adult I had before. I took him to the matchmaker on the 27th, where he married Watawatatchi.

IMG_1456.jpg
IMG_1458.jpg
IMG_1459.jpg

They had a baby boy, whom I named Tsuneo (“eternal hero”). He evolved from Yurapatchi to Kaubotchi after the usual hour of care.

IMG_1460.jpg
IMG_1467.jpg

TMGC+C

During this block of time, I’ve only got pictures for Takahiro taken on the 25th. He had evolved from Ahirukutchi to Young Mametchi.

IMG_1444.jpg
IMG_1445.jpg
IMG_1446.jpg

P2

Unfortunately, Darren went back to Tamagotchi Planet around November 27, when he was 8 years old. I do have some pictures of leading up to the day.

On November 24, nothing much happened except for the fact that he got sick (and right before Thanksgiving dinner too, poor guy). This was a good indicator that he was going to evolve soon, most likely the next day.

IMG_1442.jpg

To be continued...

November 24-27, 2011 (continued)

Sure enough, Darren evolved into an adult on the 25th. I got to my camera just in time to catch the transition. I was mildly surprised that he evolved into Kusatchi, the worst-care character.

IMG_1448.jpg
IMG_1450.jpg

I had forgotten that even if you get the healthy teen, you could still get any of the bad-care adults if you neglect them enough. I think I overdid it and was only supposed to ignore his discipline calls and not let his happiness and hunger hearts fall so much. Ah well, he was cute anyway. He called for discipline after evolving into an adult. I forgot that adults still do that.

IMG_1453.jpg
IMG_1454.jpg

Darren was not feeling too well on the 26th. I think he was starting to miss home.

IMG_1455.jpg

I made sure to keep on feeding him and keep him happy so on the day that he chooses to go back, he would be all set and ready to go without complications.

On the 27th, we parted ways and he stepped onto his spaceship to go back to Tamagotchi Planet. It was a great run but I wish he could have stayed longer.

IMG_1481.jpg
IMG_1482.jpg

That's all for those few days. Until next time!

November 28, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

Tsuneo evolved into Hanikamitchi today, which was awesome because I haven’t gotten this teen character in a while.

IMG_1483.jpg
IMG_1484.jpg

I decided to try for Kuromametchi because I haven’t gotten him yet AND I can take him to the Henshinjo for his outfit change. Here’s hoping!

TMGC+C

I took Takahiro to the matchmaker today, where he fell in love with and married Makiko.

IMG_1485.jpg
IMG_1486.jpg
IMG_1487.jpg

They had a baby boy, whom I named Yutaka (“abundant/prosperous/wealthy”).

IMG_1488.jpg
IMG_1491.jpg

He evolved into Kuribotchi after an hour, since we are on an odd generation. He is so adorable!

IMG_1492.jpg
IMG_1493.jpg

That’s all for today. Thanks for reading!

November 30, 2011

No pictures or activity for the 29th because I had a 12-hour clinical day once again.

Tamagotchi iD L

Tsuneo evolved into Kuromametchi today, as expected.

IMG_1497.jpg

I took him to the Henshinjo for his outfit change. You need to have already purchased the metal guitar from Tama Depa to make this change.

IMG_1498.jpg
IMG_1500.jpg

IMG_1501.jpg
IMG_1502.jpg
IMG_1503.jpg

I changed him back to his regular clothes after trying that out because I wasn't sure whether or not I'd like him to be immortalized under the book icon as regular Kuromametchi or Metal Kuromametchi. We'll see!

TMGC+C

Yutaka evolved into Young Mametchi today.

IMG_1495.jpg

Short update today. I’ll be back soon for more posts!

December 1, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

Since it was the first of the month, I took Tsuneo to Donuts Park to see if he could meet up with the Eco Guys there. Sure enough, they were there waiting for him when he came by. Tsuneo had a lot of fun helping the Guys spruce up the park. They rewarded him with the item that I don’t yet have, the chopsticks, which marks down all items at the Restaurant by half. We didn’t hang around the park too long after that because it started snowing. It is December after all!

IMG_1509.jpg
IMG_1510.jpg
IMG_1511.jpg

IMG_1526.jpg

We went home and I took care of Kuromametchi’s other happy items: the metal guitar from Tama Depa, the overalls from Tama Mori, and the Katsu Curry from the Restaurant.

IMG_1518.jpg
IMG_1515.jpg
IMG_1517.jpg

IMG_1522.jpg
IMG_1523.jpg

TMGC+C

Yutaka enjoyed a very relaxing day. It was also snowing for him. He should evolve into an adult tomorrow.

IMG_1527.jpg

Thanks so much for reading! :)

December 2, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

So I took Tsuneo back to the Henshinjo for his outfit change, deciding that it would be neat to have all the Henshinjo characters forever immortalized as such under the book icon after all.

IMG_1531.jpg

Not long after, he earned his fourth happy sign.

IMG_1532.jpg
IMG_1534.jpg

After that, he decided to try his luck at the matchmaker’s. She paired him up with the lovely Agetchi. They were smitten with each other and so they were married.

IMG_1538.jpg
IMG_1539.jpg
IMG_1540.jpg

Tsuneo came home with an egg. It hatched and out came a healthy baby boy, whom I named Hisoka (“reserved”).

IMG_1541.jpg
IMG_1542.jpg

He evolved into Kaubotchi after an hour.

IMG_1544.jpg
IMG_1545.jpg

Doing the pee-pee wiggle dance XD

TMGC+C

Yutaka evolved into Gozarutchi today. I don’t have any pictures for today but there will be some up in the coming days. He’ll be visiting the matchmaker soon as well.

Until next time!

December 3-4, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

Hisoka evolved from Kaubotchi into Gozarutchi today.

IMG_1574.jpg

I beamed over one of the downloads, the warrior helmet, and let him try it out at the Henshinjo. He transformed into his alter ego, Musha Gozarutchi.

IMG_1575.jpg
IMG_1577.jpg

IMG_1578.jpg
IMG_1580.jpg
IMG_1581.jpg

I'm going to wait until he gets all 4 of his happy signs so that he could be stored this way under the book icon because the last time Gozarutchi was stored, it wasn't a pretty sight. :p

IMG_1583.jpg

TMGC+C

Yutaka visited the matchmaker on the 4th and he met and married Memetchi there. They had a baby boy, whom I named Masaki “(flourishing tree”). I don’t have a picture for the day, but he evolved into the even-generation toddler, Ahirukutchi.

IMG_1569.jpg
IMG_1570.jpg
IMG_1573.jpg

Thanks for reading! :)

December 5, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

Hisoka earned 3 out of 4 of his happy signs from the Ochazuke and Ikura Don from the Restaurant, and by using the scroll from Tama Depa.

IMG_1587.jpg
IMG_1588.jpg

IMG_1589.jpg
IMG_1590.jpg
IMG_1591.jpg

IMG_1592.jpg
IMG_1593.jpg
IMG_1594.jpg

TMGC+C

No pictures today but Masaki evolved into a teen, Young Mametchi.

I know my log entries have been a little sub-par lately but I’m quickly approaching finals week and so there’s a lot going on. I try to write and take pictures whenever I can. After next week, my time should free up considerably and so I will be running more Tamagotchis. I can’t wait to be done with the semester. Thanks for your patience and for sticking with me. Until we meet again! :)

As usual, no post on December 6 because it was a Tuesday, my clinical day.

December 7

Tamagotchi iD L

Hisoka earned his last happy sign today.

IMG_1595.jpg
IMG_1596.jpg

He then paid a visit to the matchmaker, where he met and fell in love with Shigurehimetchi. They made the perfect couple and so they were married in a beautiful ceremony.

IMG_1600.jpg
IMG_1601.jpg
IMG_1602.jpg

He came home with an egg and after a few moments, out hatched a baby boy. I named him Norio (“man of law”).

IMG_1603.jpg

He evolved into Furutsupantchi after an hour.

IMG_1605.jpg
IMG_1606.jpg

TMGC+C

Here’s a picture of Masaki, who evolved into an adult, Nemutchi. He'll be able to go to the matchmaker in a couple of days.

IMG_1609.jpg

That’s all for the 7th. Thanks for reading!

Freedom! I am done with yet another successful semester of nursing school and am now on break for the next 5 weeks. I have never been more relieved to be on vacation. As always, there is still a lot to be done even during break but I do have more time to run more Tamagotchis and log about them so stay tuned while I catch up with my log! Lots of cool (I hope) things to come. I’m starting up my Morino today so keep an eye out for that. Onward to the updates!

December 8-10, 2011

I can see that final assignments and exams took a toll on me since there aren’t that many pictures. :p It looks like I only took necessary pictures. Anyway, my iD L character, Norio, evolved from Furutsupantchi to the teen I wanted, Happabouyatchi on December 8.

IMG_1610.jpg
IMG_1611.jpg
IMG_1612.jpg

I don’t have any pictures of Masaki on my +C on the 8th but nothing happened. He went to the matchmaker on December 9, 2 days after he evolved into an adult. He married Meidotchi and they had a baby boy.

IMG_1615.jpg
IMG_1616.jpg

I named the new addition to the family Hiro. Hiro evolved into Kuribotchi at the end of the hour.

IMG_1619.jpg
IMG_1620.jpg

Norio evolved into an adult on the 9th, a Spacytchi. I’ve already had this character so I decided to marry him off the soonest chance I got.

IMG_1613.jpg

I didn’t take any pictures on the 10th but the only thing that happened is that my +C evolved into Young Mametchi.

That’s all for this block of time. Again, thank you so much for being patient with me as I catch up with all my logging. I’m so happy to be on break! Stay tuned!

December 11-12, 2011

I took Norio to the matchmaker on the 11th. He met and fell in love with Lovelitchi. They got married after a whirlwind romance and Norio came home with an egg.

IMG_1623.jpg
IMG_1625.jpg

It hatched and out came a baby boy, whom I named Toshiaki (“bright and clever”). He evolved into Kaubotchi in an hour.

IMG_1626.jpg
IMG_1627.jpg
IMG_1630.jpg

The next day, he evolved into Hanikamitchi after a bath. I decided to try for Shinshitchi, since he’s the last adult that I haven’t yet gotten out of that group.

IMG_1632.jpg
IMG_1633.jpg
IMG_1634.jpg

IMG_1635.jpg

Nothing much went on with my +C during this time. I just have a picture of Hiro as a Young Mametchi.

IMG_1628.jpg

He should evolve into an adult on the 13th. I had decided to try for one of my favorite characters, Kuchipatchi.

Thanks for reading!

December 13, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

Toshiaki evolved into Shinshitchi, as expected. I will try for his happy items starting tomorrow.

IMG_1638.jpg

TMGC+C

Hiro evolved into Kuchpatchi, as expected. It was great to see this guy again.

IMG_1636.jpg

He really wanted to go outside and play in the snow, so we bundled up in our snow gear, grabbed our shovels, and headed outside. Hiro built a lovely snowman that came to life and surprised us all when it walked off the screen.

IMG_1641.jpg
IMG_1642.jpg
IMG_1643.jpg

IMG_1644.jpg
IMG_1651.jpg
IMG_1649.jpg

IMG_1653.jpg
IMG_1654.jpg

All this reminds me of a short film I watched when I was in elementary school. Anyone else remember this song from The Snowman, "Walking in the Air"? It's hauntingly beautiful and has stuck with me throughout the years.

Thanks for checking in! Until we meet again!

Thank you so much to SpaceGotchi for your kind words and for reading! :)

December 14, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

Toshiaki was itching to try out some steak at the Restaurant so I decided to treat him for lunch. He loved it.

IMG_1656.jpg
IMG_1657.jpg

When we got back from eating out, he played with the cool cane. You know, I'm still trying to figure what the story is behind the cane, cards, rose, and bird (dove?). Does anyone know, by any chance?

IMG_1658.jpg
IMG_1660.jpg

I caught him later trying on the graduation cap that I had lying around. He looked so grown up!

IMG_1671.jpg

He should be ready to go to the matchmaker tomorrow.

TMGC+C

I played around with Hiro a bit today, giving him some orange juice so that he would turn orange and gave him the Hero Set so that he could morph into his alter ego, Patchiman.

IMG_3621.jpg
IMG_3630.jpg

I changed him back because he definitely didn't want to go to the matchmaker as anything but himself. :)

Later on, he visited the matchmaker to find a bride. He married Furawatchi and shortly afterward, he came home with a bundle of joy, a baby boy!

IMG_1664.jpg
IMG_1667.jpg

I named him Kichirou ("lucky son"). He evolved into Ahirukutchi after an hour.

IMG_1672.jpg

That's all for the 14th. Thanks so much for reading!

Last edited by a moderator:
In a previous post, I expressed my curiosity about one of Shinshitchi's happy items, the Cool Cane, and Violetchilluvr3 was gracious enough to share her insights with me. It seems that the cane, rose, cards, and bird are all items that are associated with a magician. Makes sense, because Shinshitchi is kind of dressed like one. Thanks so much for your help! :)

December 15, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

I took Toshiaki to the matchmaker today after he earned his last happy sign.

IMG_1675.jpg
IMG_1676.jpg

He was making googly eyes with Agetchi. She clearly felt the same way about him and so they were married in a nice wedding ceremony.

IMG_1679.jpg
IMG_1680.jpg

IMG_1681.jpg
IMG_1682.jpg
IMG_1683.jpg

Toshiaki came home with an egg and after a few moments, a baby boy hatched out of that egg. I named him Ryota (“stout, strong”).

IMG_1684.jpg

He evolved into Kaubotchi after an hour.

IMG_1686.jpg

TMGC+C

Kichirou evolved into Young Mametchi today. He will evolve into an adult in a couple of days.

IMG_1673.jpg

By the way, I have no pictures for the 16th or the 17th. I had two tough final exams on the 16th, my last day of the semester, and totally crashed afterward. I still took care of my Tamagotchis though. I just didn’t take any pictures. I went out of town on the 17th and so I didn’t have time to pull out my camera to snap pictures. Again, I still made sure to check in with my Tamagotchis every once in a while. My iD L character evolved into Bokuhoshitchi on the 16th and then into Gozarutchi on the 17th. I was hoping to get Kuchipatchi so that I could store his character under the book icon as his Henshinjo character, but oh well. Maybe next time. As for my +C, he evolved into Nemutchi on the 17th. I’ve been neglecting my poor Tamagotchis more that I’d like. Now that I’m on winter break, I can keep a better eye on them.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Vintage Tamagotchi alert! I started up my Morino today.

December 18, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

As I mentioned previously, Ryota evolved into a Gozarutchi. I'm not going to go for any of his happy items and he should be ready to go to the matchmaker tomorrow.

IMG_1723.jpg

TMGC+C

Here's a picture of Kichirou as Nemutchi. He will also be visiting the matchmaker tomorrow.

IMG_1722.jpg

Morino

This marks the debut featuring of my Morino in my log! I haven't run it in years and am very excited to be playing with one at the start of my break. There are 4 different Morino designs out there and the one that I have is my favorite.

IMG_1717.jpg

After rummaging around for the right batteries, I started up my Morino at around 7:45 pm.

When you first start up a Morino, you get a choice between the white egg, which gives the diverse variety of possible characters you can get, and the polka-dot egg, which follows one linear pattern of growth (you'll always get Kabutochi). I decided on the white egg; more surprises that way. The egg hatched after only about a couple of minutes, which was surprising because it typically takes at least 5 minutes before the egg hatches for vintage Tamagotchis. I was almost caught off-guard, hence the slight blurriness of the second picture. It was great to see my little guy so soon anyway.

IMG_1724.jpg
IMG_1727.jpg

One of the unique features of the Morino is the "screensaver." After a period of inactivity of 5 seconds, this screen shows up. It's supposed to show a bird's-eye view of the ground with trees on both sides and the Morino character is the little dot inching around on the ground in between. Personally, I don't really enjoy this feature. I'd rather see my little bug scooting around on the ground without the screensaver popping up all the time. Makes it hard to keep track of poop times and such also.

IMG_1728.jpg

He alternates between these two frames when he's unhappy and needs something.

IMG_1729.jpg
IMG_1730.jpg

Here's a quick rundown of what's under the stats icon. It's pretty simple. There's a screen each for hunger level and happiness level. Both screens look the same, except one says hunger and the other says happiness, I imagine. There are leaves (I love details like this) in the place of hearts. The last screen shows age and length in meters. No discipline is required with this Tamagotchi.

IMG_1731.jpg
IMG_1733.jpg

To be continued...

December 18, 2011 (continued): Part 2 of the first day of my Morino hatch

Next icon is the food icon. There’s one item under the icon at the moment. If I remember correctly, more and more food is added as the Morino evolves and the choices change during the day as well. I love the possibility of variety! Anyway, the food items will fill up one hunger leaf each.

IMG_1734.jpg
IMG_1735.jpg

There is no "snack" option, by the way. The only way to fill up the happiness meter is to play the guessing game.

The next icon is the game icon and it looks like it’s a picture of what I like to call a summer hat (the wide-brimmed ones that the ladies wear while lounging around the pool or something similar :blink: ). The objective of the game is to uncover 1 of the 4 hats with hopes that a leaf will be underneath. One would press the “A” button to move the arrow and the “B” button to makes the selection. There are 4 tries and if you get at least 2 right, one happiness leaf fills up. I think if you guess all 4 right, 2 leaves fill up (I think this happened to me once and 2 leaves filled up but I’ll have to try it again to make extra sure).

IMG_1736.jpg
IMG_1739.jpg

The next icon is the toilet icon, as usual.

The icon after the toilet icon that looks like a box with a question mark on it only lights up when a “predator” comes by. When this happens, the Morino calls and the attention icon (along with this box icon) lights up. After inactivating the screensaver and pressing a button, you can see a large footprint looming over the Morino. I guess it’s supposed to be a human foot, about to step on the little critter. The Morino, similar to the Angel and Ocean, is equipped with a motion sensor so that you can “scare” the predator away by tapping on the unit. Pretty neat!

The next icon looks like a leaf with a cross in the middle. This is to be used if the Morino is hurt by the predator.

IMG_1745.jpg
IMG_1746.jpg

Inching around

IMG_1741.jpg
IMG_1738.jpg

Happy and sad faces

The final selectable icon is the lights on/off icon and it looks like a sun with a moon. When I first started up my Morino at 7:45 pm, I was under the impression that it was going to go through its usual baby phase, nap, and then morph into a toddler after the nap so I just turned off the lights as usual when it was 8:00 pm. Then I remembered that Morinos don’t have the typical hour of demanding care in the baby phase like most vintages do and so when he called for attention at 8:00 pm, it was time for the little critter to go to bed for the night.

IMG_1748.jpg
IMG_1751.jpg

I don’t really have a goal in terms of which adult I’d like to get; I’m just reacquainting myself with my Morino for now. By the way, I've decided to name my little guy Flik, after the main character (who is an ant) from the movie "A Bug's Life." Not sure if he's going to turn into an ant but I thought that name would be cute for my Morino.

Stay tuned…more adventures to come soon!

December 19, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

Lots to talk about today! I woke up pretty early this morning so I took Ryota straight to the matchmaker. He married the lovely Nachuratchi and came home with an egg shortly thereafter.

IMG_1752.jpg
IMG_1753.jpg
IMG_1755.jpg

I was hoping that a girl would hatch out of the egg. I got my wish! I feel like I haven’t seen Momoirotchi in a while. She’s adorable. I named her Aimi (“love beauty”).

IMG_1756.jpg
IMG_1758.jpg

IMG_1763.jpg
IMG_1764.jpg
IMG_1765.jpg

She evolved into Rolutchi after an hour, which I was glad to see because I could go for Hineonetchi in the teen stage and there’s a whole group of adults I haven’t gotten yet. Oh, the possibilities! I kind of had the feeling I’d get Rolutchi.

IMG_1767.jpg
IMG_1768.jpg

To be continued...

December 19, 2011 (continued)

I will probably end up trying for Uwasatchi out of that group of adults, since she has a Henshinjo costume. I grabbed a picture of Aimi sleeping on her back. It’s like she’s barely there! XD

IMG_1778.jpg
IMG_1789.jpg

TMGC+C

Big day for Kichirou as well. He headed to matchmaker in very high spirits. He and Gorippatchi fell in love and were married.

IMG_1759.jpg
IMG_1760.jpg

Kichirou came home with a baby girl, whom I named Azumi (“safe residence”).

IMG_1761.jpg
IMG_1766.jpg

She evolved into Sakuramotchi at the end of the hour.

IMG_1770.jpg
IMG_1771.jpg

Nothing much else going on with her during the day. She tried going outside for a little while but headed in early because of the lightning outside!

IMG_1779.jpg
IMG_1783.jpg

To be continued...

Latest posts

Back