Photo
* * * * * 11 votes

Sneaking tamagotchi into school

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Jhud

• jhud user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:27 PM ( #221 )

Since I'm in a school full of thugs now, I just usually stuck up some tamas in a DSi case and bigger ones in a big phone pouch and check on them only when I'm sure that nobody is watching.

• pisou2 likes this

x.Tori.x

• xtorix user photo

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:51 AM ( #222 )

All these new tamas.. I don't even know what half of them are! D; lolol. Even though I'm not that old, I remember back in fifth grade the most current one out at that time was the v4.5.. :P

Just put them in your wallet or purse.. pocket, pencil case, backpack, locker, etc. Those are the most simple ones I can think of. Message me if you need additional help!

*Hayden*

• hayden user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:53 PM ( #223 )

I keep my P's in a little pouch I made with felt and I wrap 2 woollen wrist bands around it and put in in a beanie in a little compartment in my bag that nobody sees lol. It takes a while to take out, but I don't care because I know its safe

Eve_Requiem

• eve-requiem user photo

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:25 PM ( #224 )

I have two tamas, a V3 and a V4.5.I usually keep them in my pockets or pencil bag, and play with it under my desk when nobody is looking. I have what buttons I need to press memorized by now (anyone else?) and just feed it and flush the toilet every once in a while. I check on it on the bus on the way home and from school and sometimes during passing periods, although I have to be really careful because I am in the 8th grade so everyone would laugh at me if they saw. It's nice to have a community here where everyone likes tamas! 

TamagotchiTime

• tamagotchitime user photo

Posted 02 December 2013 - 09:19 PM ( #225 )

I was a sophmore in highschool when I first got into Tamas, and since I was a good student the teachers didn't really care. I made sure to only mess with them before or after the bell rang for each class. I kept them in my pocket or side backpack pocket.

Dr. Tama

• dr-tama user photo

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:03 PM ( #226 )

The tamagotchi craze with the connection series started when I was in fifth grade.  My friends and I (surprisingly, in hindsight, I've realized most were guys with tamagotchis) would bring our tamagotchis to school and connect them during recess.  My V3 was once taken away by my fifth grade teacher because she thought I was playing with it when my hand got stuck inside my desk.  She had it for six months, and it hadn't been paused at the time.  When I got it back at the end of the school year, I discovered she had raised and bred several more generations of tamagotchis!  Incidentally, I revived my V3 the other day, and a bunch of my friends' tamas from 7 years ago were still in the friends list.

None of my teachers say anything about tamas now because they're too busy with people playing with laptops, iPhones, etc., since the tamas don't have internet or anything.

My advice:

• Keep the sound off, for the love of all things good. 
  • Check between classes.
  • Pretend you're checking the time on your phone, if people at your school do that a lot.
  • Lots of purses and backpacks have hidden inside pockets the right size for storing some of the older tamagotchis.  Lots of people keep valuables in those pockets, so it would look less suspicious.
  • Don't look at it or check it during tests. (DUH!!)
  • Avoid checking it in classes where you have strict teachers.
  • If teachers give you time to work on homework in class, put it in between notebooks or binders you're using and half work, half take care of your tama.

Jhud

• jhud user photo

Posted 14 December 2013 - 06:23 AM ( #227 )

Yeah, my backpack has that small pocket on the back side of the inside. I think it's supposed to hold the phone and some other things or something (I used to put sandwiches there), but it fits tamas in pouches quite nicely. 

julia5101

• julia5101 user photo

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:35 PM ( #228 )

i havent replyed to this topic in a long time.i need advice for sneaking tamas to school . i am a little nervous about getting caught and i would like a load of tips .i had another of the tama embarressing moments.it was a couple of weeks ago. i was checking my tama and  then i was listening to the lesson and after a while it beeped and everybody was looking around so i started looking around to. our teacher she was speaking at the time but  didnt notice it was so close :D  :lol:  :D

furbitchi

• furbitchi user photo

Posted 01 January 2014 - 09:20 AM ( #229 )

I was picked on a lot at my old school for liking tamagotchi (other things also like the fact that they are just complete losers that have nothing better to do but tamagotchi too) I used to bring it to class and people would call me out on it and be like "is that a tamagotchi?" I'd brought a tama school and they knew it was how the hell does that look like a tamagotchi? (Also one kid that was being a pain and was all like "you like tamagotchi " and just being annoying in annoying tone is now a BRONY!) even a teacher made a mean remark at me once when I had my idl.

I'd moved schools and things are better but I hate bringing my tamagotchi toys with me anywhere because of that reason and I hate when people ask me I really do I sometimes bring my p's but my school is filled with ALOT of British people and they aren't the nicest of people not being racist but they aren't nice Australian teenagers are no better kids love 90s stuff again but not tamagotchi so I always have my face shoved in my locker when I go to feed it so no one sees or I just leave it in my bag till after school

I have friends that know I play with tamagotchi and watch the anime and they don't really care as they love anime too anyway I talk about it with them they don't have any interest in it but would if the anime had a dub or sub probably.

thetitaniumdrago

• thetitaniumdrago user photo

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:59 PM ( #230 )

When I was probably in year 3 (3rd grade) (we call it year instead of grade in the uk) there were plenty of times I got caught, I took my v3 once and when at recess I was playing with it while eating lunch and the teacher caught me and asked to take it, I didn't want to give it to her and refused, and then she gave me a look like she was going to go mental, so I put it in my pocket, and just ran off. Didn't get caught. Then another day the teacher took it off me, put it on her desk so I did some ninja work, when she was outside getting some new pens I ran, took it off of her desk and one of the people in my class that I didn't like very much also had a tamagotchi and they were at the toilets at the time so I took theirs out of their bag and switched it for mine, when they got back they didn't notice and went home not noticing their tamagotchi was gone, and a t the end of the day the teacher said "here you go, take the tamagotchi back" so she handed me someone else's tama, so I got a free tama. And once when I was younger, when the v2 just came out I took it to school and te teacher took it off me and it died and I acted upset, the teacher felt sorry for me so gave me loads of candy!
  • TAMAmaybeth likes this

julia5101

• julia5101 user photo

Posted 02 January 2014 - 01:33 PM ( #231 )

I have a question. I want to bring my tamas to school the v4 and the I'd l but I don't know which one to bring.please reply

Lily Lapislazuli

• lily-lapislazuli user photo

Posted 02 January 2014 - 03:29 PM ( #232 )

Then another day the teacher took it off me, put it on her desk so I did some ninja work, when she was outside getting some new pens I ran, took it off of her desk and one of the people in my class that I didn't like very much also had a tamagotchi and they were at the toilets at the time so I took theirs out of their bag and switched it for mine, when they got back they didn't notice and went home not noticing their tamagotchi was gone, and a t the end of the day the teacher said "here you go, take the tamagotchi back" so she handed me someone else's tama, so I got a free tama.

Did the people have it noticed at some point or never? I cannot imagine that. I always look for my Tamagotchi when I left a place (my flat, the working place, my parents ect.)

I always put it into a crochet-pouch to avoiding scratches and because it looks cute^^ and when I leave the house, I put it into my bag within the crochet-pouch.
When I was shopping for christmas, I was sitting at a bookshop and take care of my Tamagotchi and the people around me looked really weird, but that doesn't bother me. I never interested in what others think about me.

thetitaniumdrago

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:26 PM ( #233 )

Did the people have it noticed at some point or never? I cannot imagine that. I always look for my Tamagotchi when I left a place (my flat, the working place, my parents ect.)

I always put it into a crochet-pouch to avoiding scratches and because it looks cute^^ and when I leave the house, I put it into my bag within the crochet-pouch.
When I was shopping for christmas, I was sitting at a bookshop and take care of my Tamagotchi and the people around me looked really weird, but that doesn't bother me. I never interested in what others think about me.

Well they noticed the next day, but they had about 8 tamas anyway, they just said "I swear I had 8, not 7" the next day. Hehe

thetitaniumdrago

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:27 PM ( #234 )

I have a question. I want to bring my tamas to school the v4 and the I'd l but I don't know which one to bring.please reply

I'd bring the v4 as it is less expensive so less likely to get stolen.

julia5101

• julia5101 user photo

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:31 PM ( #235 )

This whole 10 pages on how to sneak your tama into school is very informative, Please try reading it.

I did read it a load of times

VivLOVEtmgc

• vivlovetmgc user photo

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:00 AM ( #236 )

i wonder will using a crochet cover work bc no one will know its a tama they'll just think that its a weird ball of yarn thing with a keychain :o
  • tamastar133 likes this

Eve_Requiem

• eve-requiem user photo

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:43 AM ( #237 )

Since my last post on this topic, my collection has grown considerably. I made my own pencil bag out of a gallon-size ziplock and some duct tape and added a secret pocket just for my tamas so that no one will see them. It looks like I'm looking for my pencils/pens, but I am really checking my tamas!  :D

pamelastamagotchi123

• pamelastamagotchi123 user photo

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:32 PM ( #238 )

The time when I almost got caught by the teacher :

Just before the Christmas holidays I brought my music star into school. (I lost my v4 tama :( , but my mam bought me a music star :) ) Anyways, I kept my music star in my phone pouch on the strap of my bag. I kept it there because when I have my bag on my chair and when our class does library reading I pretend that I'm reading , but I'm actually play with my tama. One time I did this and I was sitting beside a telly tattler and he seen me playing with my tama. He said to me "I am gonna tell on you". So he told the teacher and the teacher said are you playing with a gadget?? I quickly changed the time method on my tama and I said no , it tells the time. The telly tattler said no she's not!! she was playing a game on it!! (That was a lie because he couldn't see what I was doing on my tama because I was turned the opposite direction) The teacher said be quiet! The gadget only tells the time! At this point I was like Phew! ^_^ lol.

Now for my embarrassing tama moment :

On the day of my embarrassing tama moment my classroom was having a maths test. It was a hard maths test and everyone who was doing the maths test was very quiet. Anyways , I was finally finished the maths test so I decided to play my tama BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER , but everyone else wasn't finished it. I took out my tama out of my phone pouch and I asked to go toilet. Our toilets are in our classroom , so it isn't the best place to play with my tama. In the toilets I was feeding , playing and cleaning my tama. The sound was ON. But I didn't relaise  that the sound was on. I went back to my seat and I pretended that I was getting something out of my back. The sound was still on and I was going into preschool and all of a sudden music came out from my tama. Everyone heard it. I quickly just sat on my tama! lol. My teacher was so curious to know what it was and who was it. But my teacher never found out.

Here are some tama tips! :

1. SOUND OFF ALWAYS

2. Go to toilets between periods

3. NEVER play with it during tests

4. If you get caught playing with your tama , change it quickly to the time method

5.Tuck up your sleeves and play with your tama from the inside of your jumper

Hope these tips were helpful! :D  ^_^  :) 

pamelastamagotchi123

• pamelastamagotchi123 user photo

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:42 PM ( #239 )

My best friend Julia gave me a loan of her tamagotchi id l in November. I thought I would just sneak it into school for the lols of it XD Everything was going well until......

In November our teacher (principal) announced at our schools assembly that we were going to a show case. She also said that one of the people who was working at the show case is going to be picking a child from each class to do an announcement. On the day we went to the showcase , I decided to bring Julia's id l ..... (Julia hated me for this lol but she forgave me after a sentence lol) Anyways , all the performers was done , and it was time for the chosen people to do the speech and I was one of them! I still had Julia's id l in my pocket. It was my time to go up for the speech. There was a microphone there for me to speek into it. Julia's id l was a baby and you all know how needy they are! At the end of my speech , before everyone clapped , somehow my baby turned into a toddler and somehow went to preschool without me touching it!!!!!!!(I think it was because everyone was squishing me and it might of pressed the buttons) Music came out from my pocket and EVERYONE heard the music. And that was my embarrassing tama moment EVER

The_K_tama

• the-k-tama user photo

Posted 05 January 2014 - 08:36 PM ( #240 )

I'm going back to school soon just got a tama-go for Christmas I'm definitely taking it to school :)