Sneaking tamagotchi into school

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
here is my tamagotchi embarrassing moment!

i was at school in my year 6 class and my teacher said i was allowed to bring my Tamas to school under my responsibility. so i did. i went to the toilet with my version 5 once and i heard the evolving beep. i looked down. (by this time i was washing my hands) and i saw i had a mametchi, chantochi and a sukatchi! so i went back to class with the sound on because i thought it wouldnt beep, But somehow it evolved again.luckily my teacher didnt notice and nobody stared at me. i also got a petite family. IT WAS SO EMBARRASING!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
My embarrassing story is when I was in the second grade I had my v4 in my pocket and we were having

TR time (teacher read time) so we all sat together on the floor. I thought the sound was off but then

as soon as she finishes her sentence 'BEEP BEEP!' it called for nothing! She didn't yell at me, she only

"Please, if you're trying to sneak stuff into school at least make sure the sound is off!" I loved that

teacher...OFF TOPIC! But my v4 was almost put into the June box.

To all you people who are still doing CSAP, DON'T take it!! I repeat, DON'T! Yes, that IS coming from me, the breaker of school rules.It's best off at home with your mom tama-sitting no.... moms are terrible at tama-sitting! So, if your mom has a tama herself she can tama-sit yours but if she dosn't just leave it on pause!

I always took my Tamagotchi to school in my gloves (I rolled them up like socks so it made a little pouch). My teachers never noticed. The year before, I just put it on my lanyard with my keys and wore it like that. My Tama was completely exposed, yet my teachers said nothing... weird. But lucky for me.

I tried the pencil-case method today. The only trouble I had that was I forgot to turn the sound off D: Okay the only trouble I had was that it was hard to get the tamas out of the pencil case, and into my pocket when it was lunch time so I just took my pencil case. People thought I was crazy. This boy said he was telling that I had one of those crazy pet things from 2004 and he said he was telling but I covered up "Tamagotchi" and put it on the clock screen and I said it was a pocket watch and he didn't tell but he said "I heard beeping and pocket watches don't beep." And I said that I was setting the time becuase I forgot to set it to daylight savings time and thats why I was late for school this morning because It woke me up late. I really was late today, too!

I remember when tamas first came out - everyone had one! (i didn't cause my parents didn't want me to have one...) but most teachers hated them. So everyone would try to hide them. I remember there was one teacher who took a students tama while there was a test going on and then started to play with it LOL. The student was pretty ticked off at that, but the teacher let people keep them on the upper most corner of their desk after that hahaha.

It's funny that people say they are embarrassed about having tamas in higher grades, but when tamas and nanos came out in america for the first time, high school students had them too. I remember my brothers GF (now wife...) having a nano baby that she would play with every now and again. :D

I'm in year 9, if I snuck my Tama-go into school, that's the end of my reputation and school life. My embarrassing moment with my Tamagotchi was in grade 5. I had a version 4 and it dropped out of my pocket and into a grill (drain). I asked my friends to help but instead a whole mob of my classmates came around and asked what was going on.Then they realised that I still had a Tamagotchi and yeah it was hella embarrassing. At the end of that school day, I went to check my Tamagotchi in my bag and realised it wasn't there. So I ended up losing it after all. :(

My embarrassing tama moment happened this year

So I had my v4 in my locker and I had to get my book report for the next class from my locker.I wanted to check on my v4 too so I grabbed the book report and I cleaned up after my v4,by hiding it in my backpack that was hanging on the hook in my locker.as I was doing that some kid came up to me and tapped me on the shoulder.I was surprised and I'm 5 feet and 2 inches tall and I jumped and hit my head on the top of my locker! XD

i sneaked my tamagotchi when i was in grade 6 (now dead because my stupid friend knocked it into his ice cream on a field trip to the theater)

and it went off in class, and my substitute teacher screamed "WHO HAS THEIR CELL PHONE IN CLASS" And people said "no one does, your mind is probobly screwed up because you scream to much and are hearing things" and then she bursted out laughing o.0 plus we had that sub for 2 days

Haha funny story. I was just think to myself how am I going to be able to fit my tama-go in my pocket when I get it?

I took my tama (v4) to school today. Really simple actually, and my school is really strict now that we have an evil vice principal.. anyways, back on topic.

To sneak mine in, I simply turned the sound off, and put it in my purse. No special place in there or anything, (You'll see why in a second.) When I felt I needed to check on mine, which I chose those times wisely.. in other words, I waited until we were assigned to do something in class, I didn't do it while the teacher was talking. I just acted like I was getting something out of my purse, and checked on it there. No one saw me, and anyone who did would assume I was texting and wouldn't say anything because most of them do it too.. In the locker room in P.E.. it's even easier. I just brought it out in the open. Heh, my friend saw it, and now I'm loaning her my v3 for a week. Hopefully she can care for it without killing it. lol.

***Sorry if I got off topic a little.. I'll bold my advice. The rest is kinda how it went with me sneaking it in today***

I just got my tama in school today and NOBODY saw me!

TIPS

1. Play with your tama during recess. If you have tattletales around go to the bathroom.

2. Like Runner said, if your tama is sick or has a pile of poop go to the bathroom.

3. During the end of a subject "get something out of you backpack" and start playing your tama 1 minute tops.

4. Keep it in your pocket or bookbag. I do half and half. I have it in my backpack during the morning and at noon I have it in my pocket.

5. When your tama is in your pocket pretend to get something on the ground and start playing.

6. ALWAYS HAVE THE SOUND OFF!!!!

TIPS

1. Play with your tama during recess. If you have tattletales around go to the bathroom.

2. Like Runner said, if your tama is sick or has a pile of poop go to the bathroom.

3. During the end of a subject "get something out of you backpack" and start playing your tama 1 minute tops.

4. Keep it in your pocket or bookbag. I do half and half. I have it in my backpack during the morning and at noon I have it in my pocket.

5. When your tama is in your pocket pretend to get something on the ground and start playing.

6. ALWAYS HAVE THE SOUND OFF!!!! B)

TIPS

6. ALWAYS HAVE THE SOUND OFF!!!! B)

i really do not advise bringing a tamagotchi to school areas, as they are usually banned. you should be respecting school rules and leaving it in your locker on pause. that seems sensible, no? :)

regards ;)

LOL my minor "emabarrasing Tama story" is:

When I took it into class one day and I was sitting next to my friend. I was feeding it in my pencil case and she whispered to me "your not supposed to bring your tamagotchi into school!!!!" and then the teacher heard and said "YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO BE CHATTING TO YOUR FRIENDS, ****** AND ********!" but then the teacher shouted "HEY ****** WHATS THAT TOY YOUR PLAYING WITH????" and I paused it then she took it the whole class was laughing but luckily my Tama didn't die. Phew.

Lol, i don't have any embarrasing stories, but i have sneaked my v4.5 into skool heaps of times. Like today i took it to skool and played with it all through maths on one took any notice!! [our maths class is really naughty so the teacher is always too busy telling da class off to notice what i do!!!] Yea i've srarted taking my tam to skool to help me get through those boring classes [eg: maths and sometimes english] :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

From Skaura-san123 :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back