Sneaking tamagotchi into school

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Put it in a zipper pocket with a wallet and when people ask about the lump, pull out the wallet and say it's for lunch money. That's what I did.
Thanks! I just might try that. [:

Anyways. Some tips..

*Don't tell anyone you have it.

*Don't flaunt it out in the open.

*Don't play with it in class.

*Don't ask a teacher if it's okay to have it. Just sneak it and don't say anything.

*Don't let a crowd gather around you while you're playing it.. (be casual with it)

*Don't let it take all your attention away from the lesson. If you do, you could get it taken away simply from suspision from the teacher..or from your parents, because your grades slip.

*Don't trust anyone with it. (Espically if it's like, a TMGC+C or iD, or iD L, etc.)

Uh, why bother, you could get in a LOT of trouble for bringing electronics to school, and besides, if you are seen with it it would be embarassing! Unless it's a V1, 2, 3, 4, or 4.5 tama, they can be left alone for the day, and not die!

♥Do:

☻ Set up a scedule.

☻ Put your hand in your pocket, press the A button 3 times, and the B button once occasionally.

☻ Play with it in your desk if you sit in the back

☻ Use the common "It's a pocket watch" and cover up "tamagotchi connection" or whatever it says excuse

☻ if it's big and leaves a lump in your pocket use the wallet excuse

☻ USE A ZIPPER POCKET OR A POCKET WHICH OPENING FACES UP!

☻ If you walk home, and you're like me, people don't care what you do after school, play with it then head home.

☻ keep it out of the rain

☻ Tie the keychain to a tag in the inside of your pocket if you don't have a zipper pocket

☻ If it's winter, put it in a glove and put the glove in your pocket

☻ check on it in the bathroom

♥Dont:

☻ Put it in your boot. I did once and I stepped ALL over it, and it might break from the moisture and weight.

☻ Put it in your pencil case if you are going to take it to lunch. How are you going to transport the tama from the pencil case to lunch?

☻ leave your tama in the room at lunch for 2 reasons. 1. you are going to be switching teachers and someone might find it and 2. if your teachers are nosy they will find it!

☻ Show anyone besides tama-loving friends

☻ Bring an expensive tama like an iD or colour ect. or a Tama-go unless you are SUPER careful!

☻ Take too long in the bathroom.

☻ Play with it if you sit in the front of the class.

☻Put it in a lunch box. Moisture + Tama = no more tama

☻ Forget to turn the sound off!

☻ Play with it in a dark place if it has a color screen! People will se the light and think it's a cell phone!

☻ Drop it! O.O

☻ sneak in babies! Leave them on pause in a locker/backpack/purse/at home!

Using this simple guide will help you and your tama go through many school years of sneaking in and not getting caught!

If I were you, I wouldn't do it, unless you want to risk losing your tamagotchi! I have tamagotchi plush toys!

If you don't wanna get in trouble... DON'T SNEAK YOUR TAMA! If you forget to get it out of ur pocket after school, it could end up in the washing machiene! DON'T FOLLOW DA EXUSES! THEY WILL GET U IN TROUBLE!!! :mametchi:

Glitter Tama!

Tama icon!

tamagotchi_50x50b.gif

They should add it to the icon's list :blink:

If you don't wanna get in trouble... DON'T SNEAK YOUR TAMA! If you forget to get it out of ur pocket after school, it could end up in the washing machiene! DON'T FOLLOW DA EXUSES! THEY WILL GET U IN TROUBLE!!! :mametchi:

Glitter Tama!

Tama icon!

tamagotchi_50x50b.gif

Umm, then what're we supposed to do if out mums hate tamas and out dads have no idea how to work them and pause slows down growth and messes with the aging? If someone is careful enough, they can sneak it in every day and not get caught, and besides, it's fun sneaking them in.

I never brought my tamas to school, so I left mom in charge of my v3 and she killed it. I left mom in charge of my v5, killed it. I'm not so comftorable about leaving my tama-go with mom. How do I hide it? It's so big, it barely fits in my purse. Any tips? Thank you. :furawatchi:

Obviously what you want to do is turn off the sound and keep it out of site from A) people who you don't like or don't like you and B)teachers. If you have a desk you can always slightly hide it under that to tend and care for your gotchi's needs.
furawatchi.gif

Coin Purse. Most tamagotchi fit inside them... and the Tama-Go fits pretty well. You can put that in a purse or on your belt/pant loop... etc. Coin Purses don't cost much and they are protected from falling/rolling/moving in the bag its in. The closer to the size of the tamagotchi the better.

I have desk that opens and I just put my tamas in my hat (so that no nosy ppl will open it and see ur tama) and check it when no-ones looking. also if ur class is spending 1 day in another class (happens a lot to me) just say you want to get a drink/go to the toilet if the toilets are near ur class room then check ur tama in ur desk.

on days when that wont work like school trips Put ur tama in a zipping pocket and pretend ur fiddling with pocket when ur playing with tama.

Glitter Tama!

Tama icon!

tamagotchi_50x50b.gif

Most people that have tamas, love the "thrill" of sneaking them in without getting caught. You won't get in trouble if you sneak them in correctly. As long as you don't pull it out in front of the "tattlers" or adults, you won't get it taken away, correct? If you don't want to sneak yours in, that's your choice, but others might want to sneak theirs in. This make sense? [:

hello im going to 5th and during 4th i just took the ring of my tama and put it on my pants (wear a belt goes) and i tried to get the teach to see it she never did so i gave up and just kept bringing it to school and ive been doing this since like 2nd grade.

I had one with me since uhh 2nd grade. It was always on me and on my desk in 2nd grade.... Back in the fetish of everyone having a tama... I was the only one who DIDN'T play with it in class. They knew I had one sitting there and the sound was off... This was the grade that was split...... 2nd and 3rd graders. The 3rd graders had them and got caught all the time too. It was funny... Everyone else who touched it got it taken until recess. Even if it was for the clock part. I had a really nice teacher who would give you a warning, but also knew how to care for almost 20 Tamas at a time.... Lol. Class of 30? She made us put our names on tape on the back or the keychain though... just that creamy tape. I loved that teacher.

And if we felt tempted... We were given the option to leave them with her in class and she would care for them....

BTW, so its clear that was ONE day only. She had that many once... made a comment about it, that is the only day we knew of she having that many in/on her desk....

Last edited by a moderator:
I brought my tamagotchi in elementary and I didn't have any time to check it. But I brought it today in middle school and i checked it every class other then LA because I have a seat in the front of the room. I suggest doing it between blocks or go to the bathroom to check your tamogotchi!

Many people who take care of the tamagotchis right worry about school. Here is a solution!

1. Put your Tama into your pocket.

1B If no pockets, backpack (This information won't have backpack information in this)

2. In the bus (or car) Check it. make sure you turned the sound off.

3. After each block, check them (If you have a seat in the back, you can check them during class)

4. During lunch, check on it frequently. Check at the end so you don't have to check on them during the block.

5. On the bus, bless your Tama that it didn't get you in trouble!

If you do this right, you can sneak your friend to school all the time!

Why I have this information:

I have done this and I did it perfect!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just turn the sound off and put it in your pocket. Check it when you go to the bathroom. I've never gotten caught. :p

But I've never had time to play with it in the middle of class.

Back when I was at school, well, primary school at least, it was when Tamagotchis had first come out, and everybody had one. It was virtually impossible to sneak one into classes, because teachers were on the lookout for them. If one beeped, you couldn't just say it was a watch, because the teachers recognised the beep!

I used to get my mum to take my red P2 to work with her, and she used to (pretend to) look after it when I was at school, but I could tell she just ignored it all day, then fed it food and snacks before I came home, because I got horrible care characters every time :p

One day though, I was standing with a friend waiting to be picked up after school, and her mum came to get her, and I noticed she had a giga pet on her car keys keyring. I said 'is that yours?' and she said 'yes! I love cyber pets'. Her giga pet was 40-something years old! I was highly impressed, and cheeky enough to ask if she would look after my P2 as well. She was happy to, and soon she ended up looking after half the class's virtul pets XD I remember her having a big chunky keyring full of them :p

I use this method so I am for sure safe and won't get in trouble:

• I never bring it out during class even if I think no body is looking because you never know the teacher could be right behind you
  • I only take it out in the bathroom when I'm in a stall, and if anyone asks, I say I was having trouble with the lock. To make sure the teacher doesn't get suspicious about me always going to the bathroom, I go to the bathroom in between classes, or check on my tama when I go to my locker to get my things.
  • I ALWAYS keep the sound off- in the morning on the bus I will double-check my tama to make sure the sound is turned off
  • During lunch I keep it in my wallet and occasionally peep in it to check on my tama, so if anyone sees, they will think I am getting lunch money or my ID
  • I NEVER let anyone see it

Hope this helped, and if you're really fond of your tama and love it to death, and are not sure about bringing your tama to school, don't. You could just leave it at home and set it on pause, or change the time so your tama will be sleeping while you're at school, and change the time back when you get home.

alot of the times I just either have it on my desk or in my open pencil case. no one cares, I never use it then any ways. I only use it between classes. my HighSchool is super strict, but they don't care at all about what we do with our electronics. Go Figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back