Photo
* * * * * 11 votes

Sneaking tamagotchi into school

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

daziilitchitalk101

• daziilitchitalk101 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 June 2011 - 07:14 PM ( #52 )

My teacher snatched mine from me last week for 8 days and my tamagotchi still wasnt dead

Ayietatchi

• ayietatchi user photo

Posted 16 June 2011 - 09:20 PM ( #53 )

i used to bring my tamagotchi music star everyday to school last yr, one day i forgot to bring it cause i was rushing, there was a sudden 'spot check' at school. the teachers check everywhere even behind the blackboard. i was so relieved bcoz i didnt bring my tama. but IF there is a spot check again and i bring my tama to skool, idk what'll i do. any of u guys got got any idea what i should do?
  • VivLOVEtmgc likes this

so101isfun

• so101isfun user photo

Posted 19 June 2011 - 10:45 PM ( #54 )

i used to bring my tamagotchi music star everyday to school last yr, one day i forgot to bring it cause i was rushing, there was a sudden 'spot check' at school. the teachers check everywhere even behind the blackboard. i was so relieved bcoz i didnt bring my tama. but IF there is a spot check again and i bring my tama to skool, idk what'll i do. any of u guys got got any idea what i should do?

Put it somewhere that isn't easy to find, in your sock or shoe, on a necklace inside of your shirt (I hope they don't look down people's shirts o.O ) In a big book, in a non-see through empty water bottle (to avoid suspicion, bring the water bottle to school empty, after the "spot check" put your tama in a pencil case and fill up your water bottle. Pretend to drink water out of the bottle and then fill it up after the "spot check") or you can always use the classic "it's a pocket watch and put it ion clock screen " excuse, that one saved my tama many times : P
  • TotallyTamagotchi likes this

Ayietatchi

• ayietatchi user photo

Posted 20 June 2011 - 01:00 AM ( #55 )

so101isfun thank you so much :D :D :D

zuz

• zuz user photo

Posted 20 June 2011 - 04:16 AM ( #56 )

When I saw this topic, I was pretty surprised! Maybe because... I've never had any trouble with Tamagotchis in school. I just bring them, put them in my pencil case and play when I am bored. Sometimes even I get them out from the pencil case and play on lessons, no one cares, teachers saw them many times and nothing happened. Maybe they don't even know what is it, because basically I am the only one in school who uses it (everyone think it is too childish.) So yeah, I always play with them on lessons, it kills time :)

kuromametchifan123

• kuromametchifan123 user photo

Posted 20 June 2011 - 01:42 PM ( #57 )

I'm on summer break now but one day I brought my Tamagotchi Nano to school with me.I only checked on it in the most crowded parts of school (the hallways) and at lunch my friends and I played with it.I was never caught,even when I sat next to this annoying girl in one of my classes.In class,I always set my books and stuff on this table that was next to my desk.No one else used it but me so in I just stood up and pretended to look for a new pencil.

Edited by kuromametchifan123, 20 June 2011 - 01:46 PM.

zacksims123

• zacksims123 user photo
  • Lifetime Angelgotchi x2
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 21 June 2011 - 02:12 PM ( #58 )

simple. i stuff it in my desk, turn the sornd off, and pause it at lunch

x.Tori.x

• xtorix user photo

Posted 23 June 2011 - 04:36 PM ( #59 )

I actually sent you a PM about the "spot check". :)

I'm going to be sneaking in my Tama-Go.. any ideas?
  • tamagurlbri likes this

PrincessAlesha

• princessalesha user photo

Posted 26 June 2011 - 09:29 PM ( #60 )

I can't due this anymore because I'm older and that but 2nd grade to 5th grade was so awesome because everyone at school had Tamagotchis and would bring them to school and the teachers gave up on trying to make us keep them at home. We would connect all break time and in class we would secretly play with them! I miss those times :( I'm 8th grade now and we can't do this of course but boy those were the tamagotchi days ;) :blink: :D

Space Unicorn

• space-unicorn user photo

Posted 27 June 2011 - 07:14 PM ( #61 )

I actually sent you a PM about the "spot check". :)

I'm going to be sneaking in my Tama-Go.. any ideas?

Put it in a zipper pocket with a wallet and when people ask about the lump, pull out the wallet and say it's for lunch money. That's what I did.
  • Dr. Tama likes this

x.Tori.x

• xtorix user photo

Posted 28 June 2011 - 02:31 PM ( #62 )

Put it in a zipper pocket with a wallet and when people ask about the lump, pull out the wallet and say it's for lunch money. That's what I did.

Thanks! I just might try that. [:

Anyways. Some tips..

*Don't tell anyone you have it.
*Don't flaunt it out in the open.
*Don't play with it in class.
*Don't ask a teacher if it's okay to have it. Just sneak it and don't say anything.
*Don't let a crowd gather around you while you're playing it.. (be casual with it)
*Don't let it take all your attention away from the lesson. If you do, you could get it taken away simply from suspision from the teacher..or from your parents, because your grades slip.
*Don't trust anyone with it. (Espically if it's like, a TMGC+C or iD, or iD L, etc.)

kuchikid

• kuchikid user photo

Posted 01 July 2011 - 09:07 AM ( #63 )

Uh, why bother, you could get in a LOT of trouble for bringing electronics to school, and besides, if you are seen with it it would be embarassing! Unless it's a V1, 2, 3, 4, or 4.5 tama, they can be left alone for the day, and not die!

Tama rage

• tama-rage user photo

Posted 01 July 2011 - 11:10 AM ( #64 )

Wonderful, Thank you

Space Unicorn

Posted 01 July 2011 - 02:04 PM ( #65 )

♥Do:
☻ Set up a scedule.
☻ Put your hand in your pocket, press the A button 3 times, and the B button once occasionally.
☻ Play with it in your desk if you sit in the back
☻ Use the common "It's a pocket watch" and cover up "tamagotchi connection" or whatever it says excuse
☻ if it's big and leaves a lump in your pocket use the wallet excuse
☻ USE A ZIPPER POCKET OR A POCKET WHICH OPENING FACES UP!
☻ If you walk home, and you're like me, people don't care what you do after school, play with it then head home.
☻ keep it out of the rain
☻ Tie the keychain to a tag in the inside of your pocket if you don't have a zipper pocket
☻ If it's winter, put it in a glove and put the glove in your pocket
☻ check on it in the bathroom

♥Dont:
☻ Put it in your boot. I did once and I stepped ALL over it, and it might break from the moisture and weight.
☻ Put it in your pencil case if you are going to take it to lunch. How are you going to transport the tama from the pencil case to lunch?
☻ leave your tama in the room at lunch for 2 reasons. 1. you are going to be switching teachers and someone might find it and 2. if your teachers are nosy they will find it!
☻ Show anyone besides tama-loving friends
☻ Bring an expensive tama like an iD or colour ect. or a Tama-go unless you are SUPER careful!
☻ Take too long in the bathroom.
☻ Play with it if you sit in the front of the class.
☻Put it in a lunch box. Moisture + Tama = no more tama
☻ Forget to turn the sound off!
☻ Play with it in a dark place if it has a color screen! People will se the light and think it's a cell phone!
☻ Drop it! O.O
☻ sneak in babies! Leave them on pause in a locker/backpack/purse/at home!
Using this simple guide will help you and your tama go through many school years of sneaking in and not getting caught!

Mametchi :3

• mametchi-3 user photo

Posted 02 July 2011 - 06:52 PM ( #66 )

If I were you, I wouldn't do it, unless you want to risk losing your tamagotchi! I have tamagotchi plush toys!
Posted Image

Mametchi :3

• mametchi-3 user photo

Posted 02 July 2011 - 07:08 PM ( #67 )

If you don't wanna get in trouble... DON'T SNEAK YOUR TAMA! If you forget to get it out of ur pocket after school, it could end up in the washing machiene! DON'T FOLLOW DA EXUSES! THEY WILL GET U IN TROUBLE!!! :mametchi:
Glitter Tama!
Posted Image
Tama icon!
Posted Image
They should add it to the icon's list :blink:

Space Unicorn

Posted 03 July 2011 - 01:50 PM ( #68 )

If you don't wanna get in trouble... DON'T SNEAK YOUR TAMA! If you forget to get it out of ur pocket after school, it could end up in the washing machiene! DON'T FOLLOW DA EXUSES! THEY WILL GET U IN TROUBLE!!! :mametchi:
Glitter Tama!
Posted Image
Tama icon!
Posted Image
They should add it to the icon's list :blink:

Umm, then what're we supposed to do if out mums hate tamas and out dads have no idea how to work them and pause slows down growth and messes with the aging? If someone is careful enough, they can sneak it in every day and not get caught, and besides, it's fun sneaking them in.