Posted 07 July 2011 - 07:35 AM
Posted 07 July 2011 - 08:21 AM
Posted 07 July 2011 - 11:51 AM
Posted 09 July 2011 - 04:58 PM
on days when that wont work like school trips Put ur tama in a zipping pocket and pretend ur fiddling with pocket when ur playing with tama.
Posted 18 July 2011 - 05:46 PM
If you don't wanna get in trouble... DON'T SNEAK YOUR TAMA! If you forget to get it out of ur pocket after school, it could end up in the washing machiene! DON'T FOLLOW DA EXUSES! THEY WILL GET U IN TROUBLE!!!
They should add it to the icon's list
Most people that have tamas, love the "thrill" of sneaking them in without getting caught. You won't get in trouble if you sneak them in correctly. As long as you don't pull it out in front of the "tattlers" or adults, you won't get it taken away, correct? If you don't want to sneak yours in, that's your choice, but others might want to sneak theirs in. This make sense? [:
Posted 20 July 2011 - 06:35 PM
Posted 20 July 2011 - 07:17 PM
And if we felt tempted... We were given the option to leave them with her in class and she would care for them....
BTW, so its clear that was ONE day only. She had that many once... made a comment about it, that is the only day we knew of she having that many in/on her desk....
Edited by SailorRosette, 20 July 2011 - 09:12 PM.
Posted 07 November 2011 - 03:41 PM
Many people who take care of the tamagotchis right worry about school. Here is a solution!
1. Put your Tama into your pocket.
1B If no pockets, backpack (This information won't have backpack information in this)
2. In the bus (or car) Check it. make sure you turned the sound off.
3. After each block, check them (If you have a seat in the back, you can check them during class)
4. During lunch, check on it frequently. Check at the end so you don't have to check on them during the block.
5. On the bus, bless your Tama that it didn't get you in trouble!
If you do this right, you can sneak your friend to school all the time!
Why I have this information:
I have done this and I did it perfect!
Edited by OldSchoolTama, 07 November 2011 - 03:59 PM.
Merged topics and posts due to similarity in topic.
Posted 10 November 2011 - 09:07 PM
But I've never had time to play with it in the middle of class.
Posted 15 November 2011 - 04:23 AM
I used to get my mum to take my red P2 to work with her, and she used to (pretend to) look after it when I was at school, but I could tell she just ignored it all day, then fed it food and snacks before I came home, because I got horrible care characters every time
One day though, I was standing with a friend waiting to be picked up after school, and her mum came to get her, and I noticed she had a giga pet on her car keys keyring. I said 'is that yours?' and she said 'yes! I love cyber pets'. Her giga pet was 40-something years old! I was highly impressed, and cheeky enough to ask if she would look after my P2 as well. She was happy to, and soon she ended up looking after half the class's virtul pets XD I remember her having a big chunky keyring full of them
Posted 15 November 2011 - 03:18 PM
- I never bring it out during class even if I think no body is looking because you never know the teacher could be right behind you
- I only take it out in the bathroom when I'm in a stall, and if anyone asks, I say I was having trouble with the lock. To make sure the teacher doesn't get suspicious about me always going to the bathroom, I go to the bathroom in between classes, or check on my tama when I go to my locker to get my things.
- I ALWAYS keep the sound off- in the morning on the bus I will double-check my tama to make sure the sound is turned off
- During lunch I keep it in my wallet and occasionally peep in it to check on my tama, so if anyone sees, they will think I am getting lunch money or my ID
- I NEVER let anyone see it
Posted 15 November 2011 - 05:46 PM
Posted 17 November 2011 - 07:57 PM
Posted 17 November 2011 - 09:07 PM
Posted 18 November 2011 - 07:01 AM
I snuck my tama on a watch strap today, I didn't even make it in the classroom before taking it off, someone said "Is that a tamagotchi?" and I said "tama who what?" And she said "I don't know I heard about them on TV" And I said, "well this is just a pocket watch I put on a strap" and I took it off >______<
Wow. Since I'm in public school, (1-5) not even half of the people know. Sorry about that.
Posted 25 November 2011 - 09:46 AM
Posted 25 November 2011 - 11:55 AM
Do you think it would be a good idea to put my tamagotchi music star in my lunch bag (when I bring lunch) or do you think it would get lost?
As long as it's zipped up and nobody knows it's there (so they can't steal it) and you don't forget about it I don't see what the problem would be by doing that. That sounds like a good idea.