Toy Story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:SnazzyPizazz:.

Reaction score
Plot

Welcome to Shayla’s room! You are a toy living in the midst of comfort and happiness of this child’s room. There are lots of toys here in all shapes and sizes and life is generally carefree and full of endless possibilities. You will make friends, collaborate together, and enjoy life as a toy. Fulfill your childhood fantasies and become that toy in which you lived through in those fun and endless games of pretend.

Rules

Please do not let this short plot or rather juvenile topic mislead you. I want this roleplay to be literate. This means that I do not want responses that only contain a few words in length. Make an effort to give everyone something to work with. I expect the participants to use proper grammar and spelling. As the creator of this roleplay I have the right to revoke your participation if these rules will not be followed. Thank you.

One more thing: Please try to use a different toy than everyone else. I don't want five of the same toy. I would like some variety in Shayla's room :)

Character Form

Toy Name: (What toy are you? What is your package name? For example: Tour Guide Barbie or Tickle Me Elmo.)

Name you wish to be addressed by:

Personality:

Appearance: (Picture and/or detailed description)

Age: (You don’t have to use a specific age here. Just specify whether you are relatively new or not.)

Accessories: (This could include anything from houses to cars to body parts depending on which toy you choose to be. There is no limit to the amount of accessories you have.)

Other:

Last edited by a moderator:
Character Form

Toy Name: Malibu Barbie

Name you wish to be addressed by: Hailey

Personality: Hailey is always trying to keep up with her Mary Sue image. Always worried about what people think and how they precieve her. She is loud and sometimes can be described as a b*tch. She isn't afraid to tell you what she thinks. She has grown up being popular and is relatively good with people. She's not lacking in neither self-esteem nor charm. When se wants something she goes after it. When she feels strongly about something or someone she is not afraid to fight for it. Mainly she is just set on pleasing others, after all image is everything.

She is nice but has that slight fakeness to her, but then again, shes plastic what do you expect?

Appearance: Her body is thin, with shortish but slim limbs. A light skin tone and small angular feautures make her heart shaped face give her a gorgeous image. Her large ice blue eyes are framed in a light ring of eyeliner and dark lashes. She is always dressed in nice, pretty, namebrand and namely, expensive clothing. Even though she seems perfect on the outside she is not. Nobody is. She can be a tad selfish sometimes and can often forget the feeling of those 'lower on the totem pole' as they call it. Hailey is one of those girls that is just naturally envied.

scaled.BarbieatPalmscrMattel_t650.jpg

Accessories: She has a dream house, a pink Malibu Barbie convertable, and a seemingly endless amount of clothing, shoes, brushes and accessories.

Other:maybe later

Accepted! Very nice :)

I will post mine later. I'm still trying to figure out what I want to be as well! XD

660222a879f2f1f693a9400c8e25274a.jpg

Toy Name: Maria The Flamingo Dancer Bear (Beanie Kid)

Name you wish to be addressed by: Maria

Personality: Maria is a sweet girl all-round. Maria can be quite snappy but she can be smacked out of it. Literally, a slap across the face and she instantly says sorry. Maria loves to dance, when she walks she will do it in rhythm, when she runs she would glide. Maria tends to prefer to hang around other dancers or beanie kids. Maria tends to flirt with any boys her 'type'.

Appearance: Above :3

Accessories: Maria tends to 'borrow' others property.

Other: Not really.

Character form:

Little Sally the Doll

Sally

Sally's personality is fun and cute. She will do anything you tell her because she doesn't know better. She just wants to be liked by everyone and wishes to be loyal and be a good little girl. P.S she will love you forever if you give her a cookie!

Fun,playful,but cam be dark and mysterious at some times

Brown PigTails,rosey cheeks,dimples,brown eyes,pink lips,pink dress with black school shoes.

6 yrs old

A doll house, with a big closet full of pink dresses,a baby doll

Sandra could you redo your form please? I want a more detailed form and please don't delete the bold words next time. Use Mystic's form as an example: Thanks :)

Character Form

Toy Name: 1999 Furby

Name you wish to be addressed by: Paintbrush

Personality: Kind, Clumsy, Can not take hints, and is fiesty

Appearance: Paintbrush

Accessories: Green necklace with a pink jewel

Other: Goes Crazy when you say "Washable Markers" Please have your character not know this. Paintbrush is NOT evil at all! That evil Furby rumor isn't true.

Before I join, I just wanted to ask something, can I RP as a Tamagotchi Toy? (Like, the little handheld ones.) That would be fun... Also, can I RP as two characters?

Yep go ahead. Make sure your form is detailed though. And it is for that reason that I'm going to have to ask so101isfun to redo their form. Well, the personality section anyway. Everything else is okay.

Character Form

Toy Name: Tamagotchi v6 (Tamagotchi Music Star)

Name you wish to be addressed by: Alice the Memetchi

Personality: Alice's personality has changed since it was a simple Babytchi, and then a Tamatchi, Chamametchi, and then finally a Memetchi. From her early days as a Babytchi she made loud beeps and cries from her machine, bugging the heck out of her owner Shayla, and the other toys. Still, once she became a toddler character, she became less of a nuisance, and more of a friend to The toys and her owner. At her current state, a Memetchi, she's really nice and caring towards the other toys, she however loves to butt into conversations, and sometimes listen in onto what the other toys are saying, thus spreading gossip.

Appearance:
tamagochi.jpg

Age: the toy itself is new, and arrived at the home about six days ago. Anna herself is six years of age in Tamagotchi years.

Accessories: A little pink customized keychain is around her toy, it looks cute,

Other: When Shayla isn't in the room, some of the toys are willing to help take care of her, as she is a Virtual Pet.

Don't worry I don't want to join the roleplay. I found a better one to join.

Oh is it just me or was that comment a little rude? Oh well. Have fun wherever you're going.

Is mine okay? It doesn't seem you have noticed it.

Yes yes DJ and Jadeie your forms are fine. I would have said something if they weren't :)

Feel free to start. Everytime I sit down to make my form I always have to do something or go somewhere. But it'll be there eventually lol.

And by the way, I didn't reject her. I just asked her to do her form over again cause it sucked . . . XD

Alright :D

The large, blossoming room of a little school girl was empty of all human life at exactly 8:00 AM, Shayla had left for school that Monday mourning, leaving a room full of toys scattered around the room. "Hey! Hey everyone, Shayla's at school now!". A little toy beeped out from a table. "She forgot to pause me before she left, can anyone bring me down from this table?! Please, please?" She cried out, making loud beeps from her little Tamagotchi Egg. "I know some of you are awake!!"

Toy Name: TY Beanie Baby - TEDDY the New Face Brown Bear

Name you wish to be addressed by: Her given name [by Shayla] was Cutie, but she prefers to go by Novelle [Pronounced "Novel"]Ursidae, or just Novelle.

Personality: As her ususally requested name is Novelle, I imagine many people could understand this personality trait at once. She loves to read every and any books in the house, and when the family is out, she will sneak a peek at some of the parents' books. She loves reading the family dictionary. She would prefer friends and has a few, but there as are so many toys in the house, she would love more. She is quite quiet, but she does like to teach other toys facts and plots of stories she knows. She is witty and clever, and never trusts anyone until she knows everything about them. She does not take jokes well. She is often very stern, unless around friends. However, after reading a certain book she may pick up the personality of that person. Usually she is helpful in any situation.

Appearance: Novelle Ursidae

Age: Was bought a few days ago, and was given to Shayla by her mother's friend [if that is a reasonable entrance].

Accessories: Crisp new TY tag. A bit folded, but Novelle does not yet seem to care.

Other: N/A

DJYellow22: It's not Sandre, it's Shayla. ;)

Novelle was reading her favorite book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, when she heard a very beepy sort of cry. She was sitting with her back pressed to a table leg and looked up, when she saw her fellow roomate--a Tamagotchi V6. She was crying about not being paused and needed help getting down. Novelle was somewhat worried. (What if she falls down and smashes?) she thought, her eyes widening due to this graphic image now fixed in her mind. "Don't worry, I'll help you," Novelle yelled upwards, her paws half-cupped around her mouth. She heard a small beep, which sounded like the Tamagotchi saying "Alright." Novelle ran out of the room, dodging toys who wanted breakfast and a toy ambulance picking up a twisted Slinky toy. She finally made it to Shayla's room, where she grabbed some nearby LEGO bricks and made a ladder. She sprinted as fast as she could back and propped up the ladder, climbing to the top, grabbing the Tamagotchi, and heading back down."Gosh, I was worried about you! Try not to do that again," Novelle gasped, a warm, friendly smile on her face. "Want to be friends?" She asked.

Alice nodded in her little egg, beeping a small calm beep that meant "Alright." She waited for a few moments, casually walking across the screen, playing with a little ball that Shayla had bought her. "It's a little boring being inside this little toy.." She sighed to herself. "I mean, all I am is just a bunch of Computer pixels, I'm not in the real world at all...

Alice smiled when the Teenie Beanie Bear had rescued her. "Yeah! Thank you, thank you thank you!" She giggled, jumping up in joy and beeping the typical Tamagotchi "Yay!" Sound. "Sure, I'd love to be your friend, I barely have any besides for another Tamagotchi from the boy down the street.."

She sighed, feeling a little sad. "Shayla forgot to feed me today, can you go to the food icon, and get me a cookie? Please?" Her sprite turned into a sad looking Memetchi. "Please?"

Maria flopped out of a basket where Shayla stashed all her teddy bears. Maria dusted herself off and flicked her hair, "I ze, why zont ze go to play?" Maria pranced her way to Novelle and Alice. "Alice, you diez quicker zen ze rest of us, hm?" Maria questioned, her lips curled up to form a smile, "I feel zo zorry for you."

Maria gave a small chuckle before turning to Alice, "what vill happen vhen Shayla grows up?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back