Toy Story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Novelle casually pressed the buttons on the Tamagotchi's shell until she reached the food icon, and fed Alice a chocolate chip cookie. "Oh, that reminds me, I never did get to know your name! Alice, is it? Please excuse me for being rude; my name is Novelle." She turned to Maria, beginning to answer her question. "I'd imagine she'd throw us out, wouldn't you think so... er... what is your name, my dear friend?"

"Yeah! Thank you oh so much!!" Alice chomped down the cookie quickly, before returning back to the main screen. "That was yummy.." She giggled as Novelle told her name. "My name is Alice like you said, yep!" She jumped around the screen a few times before Maria showed up. "No no, she wouldn't throw us out.." Alice shook her head. "Maybe she would sell us online or something, people buy a lot of Beanie Babies, Barbies, and Tamagotchi's online!"

Alice shivered at the mention of the fact she will die faster then the other toys. It was true, she was a little Tamagotchi which have short life spans before they are replaced by another Tamagotchi

. This worried her somewhat.

"That is what worries me. You see, I could go for hundreds of dollars. I could become a 'collector's item', if you will. But I won't be cuddled, or loved or slept with; I'll be locked away in a glass case, meant only for looking and admiring. And what kind of life is that? The most miserable life possible, I'd imagine!" Novelle said, her fuzzy brown face becoming pale with worry. "The same could happen to all of us." She said, on the verge of tears. "But we have to be strong. They think we're toys, we know we are intelligent beings! And no-one ever seals up those humans and collects them for fun!" She began angrily kicking around at nothing, eventually hurting her foot. She brushed off and kept in the pain. "But that is not likely to happen until a few years pass."

Last edited by a moderator:
Toy Name: Nendoroid Touhou Project: Flandre Scarlet

Name you wish to be addressed by: Flandre, or Flan.

Personality: Despite her sweet, childish appearance, Flandre is a sadistic child with unstable powers. Like the character she was built to be, she is a vampire girl with no way to control her powers, to the point where in the actual games she's from, her older sister had to lock her in the basement. She is cruel and sadistic in a sort of childish way, and tends not to understand others emotions well. Let's just say she isn't the type who can make friends easily. If you do manage to friend her, still expect some sadistic comments (i.e, say Flandre and *insert character* see a jerky character "Eh? Why can't we just kill him and leave him for the crows on the roof to peck at?" and such).

Appearance: Blond hair in a ponytail on one side. She has red eyes, and wears a patched hat. She wears a red dress with some ruffles, as well as a pair of wings that resemble her wand. These wings have little rainbows of crystals attached to them, and she can (sorta) fly with them. Look at picture for further description.

Age: Relatively new, she used to be in the hands of an otaku guy who was a total... Well... You know..

Accessories: She comes with a black Lævateinn, a legendary black metal wand, as well as her trademark hat.

Other: Not much else, although since she is a toy, her powers are pretty limited. Watch out anyway.

nendoroid-touhou-flandre-scarlet-figure-21409619.jpg

Toy Name: Bratz Funk N Glow Yasmin

Name you wish to be addressed by: Yasmin

Personality: Yasmin is happy, likes to make friends, but isn't really trustworthy secretwise. She ends up blabbing secrets to anyone and everyone. This sometimes causes her to lose friends.

Appearance:
411FHS6W5PL.jpg
← That!

Accessories: Just the little bag she has. And a few outfits previously bought for her by Shayla. And earrings.

Other: She'll also borrow other dolls' clothes if they fit her.

"Hey," Maria turned to Novelle, "I zould be more likely, zeeing az gorgeous as I."

Maria flicked her black hair to one side, giving a smile at her comment. "That scarez me." Maria did small frown, before resuming her smile.

Character Form

Toy Name: Plush Uwasatchi

Name you wish to be addressed by:Jinx

Personality: Very babyish, she always hangs around one certain toy and depends on them to

do everything for them. She will tend to gossip and cause mischief without knowing so, because

she is very childish.

Appearance: Like a beanie baby, filled with the same material, she is very new and well stitched.

she is not bursting at the seams with the bean material but fairly close, not so full she can't move

but full enough for her to be durable to Shayla's play.

Age: Brand new, just got to the house because her mom bought it for her, will be opened when Shayla

gets home.

Accessories: Jinx has a few. A green scarf, not to big but big enough, orange flower earmuffs.

She also has outfits for every holiday and semi-holiday. Where the "ball" thing on her hat meets the

hat is a type of thing to match the holidays, like for Halloween she has a bad charm type thing.

Other: Shayla always gets her new outfits, maybe even cosplay type ones, but thats for the future.

Its ok, i dont really want to join ur role play. I found a better one to join.
Sorry its a little late but that was my brother. He was mad at me so went on my tt account and messed it up. I dont do roleplays. Sorry if he was mean <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back