Beth's Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

12bambam34

Reaction score
Well, this is obviously a log. -pokes topic and description- Heh. If you're going to read this, you'll probably find out that I do that a lot. "That" being -action here- thingy. xD And using smilies. Oh, well.

Anyway, I have four tamagotchis--two version 1's, two version 2's. One of the V1s is an orange.. burst, or whatever it's called. The other is a dark purple with stickers. My V2s are both camoflage, one green and one white. I'll get pictures as soon as possible. Here's some.. stats. I guess you could call them that. o_O (By the way, I'm putting these in the order I got them--if you care. x.X Yesh. I sound so negative.. ;-; )

Name: Sasha

Training: [|||||||||] 9/9

Generation: 3

Weight: 30 lbs.

Version: Orange V1

Species: Kuchipachi

Name: Ella

Training: [||-------] 2/9

Generation: 2

Weight: 10 lbs.

Version: Dark purple V1

Species: Kinakomotchi

Name: Larry

Training: [||||||||-] 8/9

Generation: 1

Weight: 20 lbs.

Version: Green camoflage V2

Species: Yu-fotchi (Heh. Just found that out today.)

Name: Benny

Training: [||-------] 2/9

Generation: 1

Weight: 10 lbs.

Version: White camoflage V2

Species: Marutchi (Darn.. ;) )

Well, Sasha went to bed a few minutes ago. I wonder when the Matchmaker is going to come for her.. She usually comes at the age of seven for mine. Maybe poor Sasha is heartsick. You see, Buddy ( ;) Hey! Would you look at that.. Buddy was a Kuchipachi, too! xD), her love, just departed. He already had a baby--Ella. But maybe--most likely--not. B)

Man, I can't wait until Larry turns into an adult. I want to know what the next game is. Larry's my first V2 tama, so I don't know all the games. As you can tell. Well, that's just about it.. Guess I'll think of names now.. Just in case. ^_^

Girls

Luna

Helen (After my mommy and my grandma.)

Josie (After my other grandma, Josephine. Which doesn't fit. =P)

Jenna

Anna

Boys

Cosmo

Kosmo (Can't decide between the C and the K..)

Jack (After my grampa. =3)

Harry (After my other grampa. =D)

Blake

Rufus

Nacho

Either

Fritz

Frizz

Nooo.. Cheese doesn't fit.. Maybe I'll use Cheez..

(Yeah. I know. I am a strange person.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww. =3 My wittle Larry is all grown up. He's a Ginjirotchi now. I have no idea if that's a good or bad character, but I don't really care. I love 'im anyway. -huggles- The game is slot. Which I found out a couple minutes after I posted last night. xD The first time, I bet 6 points. I got two O's and one X.

Looove is in the air! Sasha and Larry have four hearts now. Oh--little Ella just beeped at me. She was crying, I praised her, training's up to three bars now. (Back to Sasha and Larry.) They already had three or four smiley faces. Sasha had four and Larry had three. So now, I have to wait another two days until Larry is 5, so they can mate. :)

Benny was my alarm clock today. I was laying in bed, and my tamas were sitting next to me. So, at 8:45, DoodooDeeDeet! DoodooDeeDeet! :mimitchi: So not fair.. I was planning on sleeping in.

Gah! The matchmaker! Eeek! Should I say yes? Or no? I don't know! -sigh- Hmmm...

(about one minute and three seconds later....)

Well.. I said yes. It's a girl! =3 So Sasha has three loves now. n.n Heh. Now to think of a name. When I wait until the last minute, I end up thinking of really.. boring names. xD Seriously. If you have any suggestions for names, feel free to PM me. By the way, the other tama was a robotchi. :ph34r: Too bad it wasn't a boy. If it was, I'd totally name it Yoshi. 'Cause Yoshi rocks my socks.

Benny turned into a Yu-fotchi. =D He's so cute! -huggles- Larry's wearing the panda costume. I'm not sure what it is.. I think it was the stuffed animal. I don't know. :D But he's wearing it, and it looks like a panda. Now he's brushing his teeth. I'm pretty sure going to name Sasha's baby Josie.

That's it, I suppose. >__>

Benny's training is at four bars now. He just beeped a second ago, but his hearts were full.

xD I saw this one topic, asking if you could connect with household items. So. I tried connecting with a nightlight, lightbulb, doorknob, and a flashlight. n_n When I tried connecting with the flashlight (on), it made a weird noise, like the very beginning of the sound it makes when the tama is growing up. 8D And then went right to fail. Weird. :D You probably think I'm retarded, trying to connect to a doorknob. o_O Somebody said that they had heard you could connect with the 'price check thing,' maybe the bar code? I dunno. -shrugs-

Oh. I took some pictures of my tamas. About twenty. Only.. two or three of them turned out. 8D My camera isn't very good at taking pictures inside. Plus, I couldn't take a nice picture for my life.

-squeals- Yay! I'm so excited. Ella turned into a Young Mimitchi a couple minutes ago. :D :wacko: :p She's soo cute! -huggles- Aww.. Benny gave her a ball. Poor Benny. Ella gave him poo, so he gave her a ball. He's so sweet. =3 :unsure: Geez. Ella gave him a jack-in-the-box. :unsure: She's pretty mean. xD But so cute. He gave her a... piece of cake! He gave her a.... jack-in-the-box. Payback! Heheh. I'm connecting them right now, if you hadn't guessed. And logging the... results...? :lol: I hope Ella turns into a Mimitchi. I'll have to take uber good care of her, but it'll be worth it. -duct tapes tama to forehead so she'll remember to take uber good care of Ella-

(after connecting again..)

Awwww! Ella gave Benny a flower. =3 I'm trying to get them up to four smileys, so they can mate once they're five. So far, Ella has four and Benny has three. Ella gets another ball! And.. another! Wow. Benny must have a lot of balls. x__x Benny wins the balloon game! Ella isn't very good at games. She always loses. n.n Poor Ella. Benny gets a jack-in-the-box. Ella! Ella lost the balloon game again. Well, off to watch Cats and Dogs with my little brother! -grabs popcorn- Come back soon!

Aack. Guess the duct tape didn't work. I was connecting Ella with Benny, and Ella kept losing the games. (She really is quite the athlete. I don't think she's ever won a game.. o_O) I forgot to check her happiness. When I finally did, her happiness was down to 0 hearts! I hope she can still become a mimitchi. I lub mimitchis. Aww.. Benny's taking a bath right now. =3 So is Larry.

I was with my mom in the car, and my tamagotchis were on my lap. I went to check their mood, and, exactly, well, not even a second before I pushed the button, she started singing. ;-; Darnit. Then later, she was taking a bath, and I checked her mood. Dangit! Well, anyhow, I was in a bookstore, looking at some books. As I was reading the back sumary thingamajigger, Ella beeped, nearly scaring me out of my skin. Nobody was around, though. :( So I dug her out of my pocket, going through each of the four tamas. Full happiness, full hunger. Time out. Now she has 8/9 training! Whooo! Sasha's taking a bath, too. Bathtime! xD Must be bathtime. Benny's tub looks like one you would wash a dog in. 8D Really. Back to Borders--the bookstore I was at. ._. We were at the cash register. Beeeep! Benny! So I dug him out. Same as Ella. Full hunger and happiness. He has 8/9 training. Ella and Benny now have four smileys with each other. =) Wooohooo! Ella has full training now. She just beeped, with her back turned. Awwww.. She's happy again. ^__^;

I'm playing slots right now. Thought I'd log my winnings. =) ('^' is going to be a triangle. Just so you don't get confused.) Larry's getting a little fat now--he has to weigh enough to play.

1. |X|O|^| won 90p

2. |^|X|^| won 27p

3. |X|X|X| won 0p (Rats.)

4. |^|^|O| won 140p

5. |X|X|X| won 0p (Humph.)

6. |X|O|X| won 57p (I think.. Sort of forgot. xD)

7. |X|^|X| won 7p (Forgot again.. o_O)

8. |^|X|O| won 90 p

9. |X|^|X| won 7p

10. |X|X|X won 0p

11. |^|X|O| won 90p

12. Played Jump. Got 2/3 and won 30p

13. Jump again. Got all three and won 100p! Yay!

Well, that's all for now. In all, I won 638 points, minus what I bet in slots. Not bad! I have 3086 right now. I'm saving up for a UFO. How much do those things cost? I forgot. xD -goes to find out-

[EDIT:] They cost 5000. ;-; Maybe I'll get one later..

I stayed up to watch Sasha leave last night. It was sort of depressing. :p Sasha was on of my favorite tamas. I named her baby Josie, who evolved into a Marutchi this morning. I played some more Slot last night. I have 6964 points now. So, I guess I'll get the UFO--that is, when the store gets one. Who knows when that will be..

Drat. Three X's. :D Playing Slot again. I'm getting better at it, though! X,X,^. 7p.. Maybe not. -shrugs- X,X,X! -grumble- ^,X,X. I was better last night. xD I give up. Three X's again! What's up with that? I got really bad at these games.. I just played Jump, and got none of them. ;-; Yesss! All three. 100 points! I have 7037 Gotchi points. =3

Benny, Josie, Ella, and Larry are all good. I'm just going to do.. this.

Benny

Happy; full

Hunger; full

Training; 9/9

Weight; 20 lbs.

Age; 2

Points; 1324

Josie

Happy; full

Hunger; full

Training; 1/9

Weight; 10 lbs.

Age; 0

Ella

Happy; full

Hunger; full

Training; 9/9

Weight; 20 lbs.

Age; 2

Larry

Happy; full

Hunger; full

Training; 8/9 (Beep, Larry, so you can have full training!)

Weight; 30 lbs.

Age; 5

Points; 7037

Sorry for not updating. I was going to update on Saturday. Really, I was typing a post up, when my friend Caitlin called. I ended up going to her house, and when I got home, I was too tired to get on the computer. Then on Sunday, I went her uncle's ex-girlfriend's ranch. 8D Fun, fun, fun. Except for cleaning out Casper's stall. Yech. Casper is one of the horses--the one Caitlin is OBSESSED with. She calls him her baby. Even though he isn't technically hers. I was using a broken rake--the handle was wooden, and part of the top was broken off. Down the middle, it was broken, too, so I had to use the bottom of the rake. So, by the time we had shoveled all the poo out of the stall, my back hurt and I had blisters. Oh, joy. All in all, it was fun. But now I'm here, awake much earlier than usual. I stayed up pretty late, too.. I was watching Shrek 2 with my little brother. xD Anyway, lotsa good news.

First, Josie evolved on Saturday into an Oniontchi! She was taking a bath yesterday, in the bath tub that looks like a pot or the dog tub. She looked like she was cooking--or, actually, being cooked. ;-; Poor Josie.

It's a boy! The matchmaker visited Larry on Saturday. I think I'm going to name him Yoshi. He's so cute! This is the start of the second generation ever on my V2's. Coolness. The mother was a Pochitchi. Those are cute, too. Looks like Yoshi is coming from a family of cute tamas. =3 As much as I like Yoshi, I don't want Larry to leave. He was my first V2 ever, and I'm going to miss him. =(

Benny is a FURAWATCHI! He looks soooo cute! =3 :huh: -huggles- I tried playing Slot with him--it was hard. I'm used to playing with Larry, who's a Ginjirotchi. Larry jumps and opens his mouth off to the side when it's O, where it's much easier to see. Benny, I can't even tell when he opens his mouth.. o_O

BEST news.. Ella's a MIMITCHI!!! Yay! :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: She is so cute! Mimitchis are my favorite characters, besides Young Mimitchis, Furawatchis, Pochitchis, Yu-fotchis.. can't think of any more. Yesterday, when I told my little brother that Mimitchis were like, the best characters you can get on tamagotchis, he didn't believe me. He kept saying that "that one" was the best, pointing to Benny. Oh well. He's only five. xD Anywaaay, after about one connection, Benny and Ella were in love. :wub: Probably because I connected them about a hundred times when they were teenagers. Toddlers, too. And when Benny was a Furawatchi and Ella was a Young Mimitchi. xD They're turning five tomorrow, so I hope they'll breed sometime. That'll be a first for me. I always use the matchmaker. >___>;

My brother has a tama. One we got at Albertsons for $5. (I got my purple V1 there, too.) I gave it to him for Christmas, even though my mom actually paid for it. 8D Anyway, he was uber excited, because Luigi (his tama) turned into an adult. A Maskutchi. He's not a very good daddy, though. x.x Luigi only lasted this long because I either took care of him, or pestered David (brother) until he couldn't take any more, so he'd feed him. =) I couldn't just let the poor guy die, just because my brother has a very short attention span, and is more interested in TV, Nintendo, and the... taste of the pillowcase. ;-; Ewwww.. And he wants to get a V2! Huh!

Luckily, I woke up pretty early today--actually, about 8:00--because both Ella and Benny were awake. That's.. weird. My tamas are usually lazy, and don't get up until 10. Personally, I'd rather be sleeping right now. z.z I don't know how, or why I got up so early.

I usually don't get up 'til 10. When I'm not in school, of course. :p

That's all for now, folks! I'll probably update later today, when something happens. Larry's awake! Sorry. But he is! x____x;

Josie

Hunger; full

Happy; full

Training; 8/9

Weight; 20 lbs

Age; 2

Ella

Hunger; full

Happy; full

Training; 9/9

Weight; 30 lbs.

Age; 4

Larry

Hunger; full

Happy; full

Training; 8/9 (I don't think he's going to get another bar before he leaves.)

Weight; 30 lbs.

Age; 7

Offspring; Yoshi

Benny

Hunger; full

Happy; full

Training; 9/9

Weight; 30 lbs.

Age; 4

I've changed my mind about naming Larry's baby Yoshi. I'm going to name him Felix! =3 The next boy after Felix I'm going to name Will--maybe Willy, the next girl I'll name Raven, maybe something else. Same with the boy.

Just a couple minutes ago, I was checking their hearts. I looked at Benny, and he was coming up to the screen and waving. It was soo cute! :lol: He's 5 now, so I'm just waiting for Ella to age another year. Benny is older than her, though--I hatched Benny just a little after Buddy left. So he's older. I miss Buddy..

I bought a pencil for Benny. He looked so adorable at the desk! He held his picture of a house up. It was a little squiggly. xD But cute. (Man, do I sound like a mom or what? Like when you're three, and you draw a really crappy picture, but your mom tells you it's great. xD)

EEEEEEEEE! I'm SOOOO happy! Two adorable baby boys! I just connected Ella and Benny. It was pretty weird--Benny just stood there, moving around a little at the bottom of the screen like he would when he's getting a present. Naturally, that's what I thought was happening. But then he went over to Ella's, and they stood there, with a heart above them. Then it went black, then fireworks. Ella stood there, looking sort of.. weird-like. Then there were two babies! I guess that's what tamas look like when giving birth..? Strange. Ella and Benny are both taking a bath now. o_O Now, for names. I guess I'll save Will/y for a different boy--since I can't decide which one to name that. I guess I could name them Will and Willy, but that might be a bit confusing. Maybe Coke and Pepsi. Probably! xD I'll look at baby names tonight. Heh. Poor Josie. She'll be the only girl in the bunch. -shakes fingers at Felix, (possibly) Coke, and (again, possibly) Pepsi- You'd better be nice to Josie. Don't gross her out too much. :( If I do name them Coke and Pepsi, I'll name Ella's Pepsi and Benny's Coke. Not sure why. -shrugs- :furawatchi:

Keep you posted!

-Beth

Josie

Hunger; full

Happy; full

Training; 9/9

Weight; 15 lbs.

Age; 2

Larry

Hunger; full

Happy; full

Training; 8/9

Weight; 30 lbs.

Age; 7

Benny

Hunger; full

Happy; full

Training; 9/9

Weight; 31 lbs.

Age; 5

Offspring; Coke Kele

Ella

Hunger; full

Happy; full

Training; 9/9

Weight; 30 lbs.

Age; 4

Offspring; Pepsi Misu

(BACK! After looking at baby names..)

Well, I found this one cool site. I searched for Natvie American names, because they sound really cool. :lol: I feel weird.. Anyway, I found a couple I liked. Kele and Misu were two I liked. Kele means sparrow hawk, Misu means ripples in the water. Much more unique than Coke and Pepsi. But hey--I'll save Coke and Pepsi for some other tamas. Misu will be Ella's baby, Kele will be Benny's. How did I choose? Whichever was closest to the parent's name in the alphabet. Erm.. In other words, whichever name was closest in alphabetical order. "B" is closer to "K" than "M," "E" is closer to "M" than "K." Kapeesh? :ph34r:

I looked at the last part of my last post. E is actually closer to K than M.. :p Whooops.

Last night, a little after Larry and Felix went to bed (10:00), I changed the time to 11:59. A couple seconds later, Larry turned on the light. He stood there next to Felix's crib, not moving. Poor little Felix had no idea that when he woke up in the morning, his daddy would be gone. :D So sad. It nearly made me cry; I loved Larry so much. So, when I woke up, I named Felix and took care of him. I've decided I'm not going to obsess about his weight so much. I've become pretty bad at the games on the V2, so it's pretty hard to keep his weight down. Anyway, he evolved today--KURIBOTCHI! :eek: He looks like a pumpkin. Too bad there isn't one that looks like a cat--Felix the cat! xD

I was at Target today, and tried connecting with a bar code. Didn't work... :D I didn't really think it would work, but hey, it was worth a shot. MORE importantly: they had TAMAGOTCHI MINIS! :D I was with my dad--who's a bit.. intimidating, actually, and I'm pretty shy--so I didn't ask for one. But, I asked David if he wanted to look at the TV games--the ones you plug into the TV--which were in the same aisle of the tama minis. I acted as if I had just seen them, and showed them to David. Naturally, he wanted one. So he picked one out, and bounced over to Dad. "Can I get one? Can I get one? They're only eight dollars!" He kept saying it. Perfect. They were only eight bucks. After a couple, "Hold on,"s, he finally gave in. We went over to the minis, and David got the one he wanted--black with flames. "Have you had enough?" my dad asked. I sort of.. laughed and said, "Not really." :eek: So I ended up getting one. Yaaaay! It's light blue, with green, purple, and pink. And yellow buttons. David took the one I wanted.. -grumble- The others were all pink, pretty much. I hate pink. It--er, the mini--is pretty cool. Connections, in my opinion, are better, though. All you really do, is feed it, clean up its poo, give it medicine, and turn the light off when it sleeps. Pretty much a simpler version of the connection, in a much smaller shell. But, I still lub it. =3 The little guy's a Marutchi--that is, I think. You can't connect, however, which is a shame. :D The screen is so small! About the size of a letter/number/arrow/other key on my keyboard! Little Oliver--which is what I've decided to call him, even though you can't officially name them--takes up about a fourth of the screen. But it's just so darn cute. I will add him to the log, though it won't be as detailed as the other four, since there isn't as much to log. I have a chain thing that I keep my tamas on, and I added Oliver's to it. It looks funny, four big eggs and one little tiny one.

Ella and Benny will most likely be leaving tonight. -sobs- :( I'm going to miss them so much, my little Mimitchi and Furawatchi lovebirds. But, I'll be able to take care of little Kele and Misu. Oh, great. Two Puchitchis at once? Or, actually, one Puchitchi and one Babytchi, since one's on a V1, the other on a V2. I'll most likely change the time or stay up to watch them go. :( My little babies--all grown up, having babies, leaving them alone. So depressing!

I changed the time so I could play with them a little bit longer, since they were on pause most of the time at Target. But I changed it back now, and my adorable little pixels are all fast asleep, two babies sleeping peacefully next to their adoring parents. It looks so cute: one big Z on the left, a little z on the right, changing sizes at the same time.

Well, I'd better be getting off. I'm pretty tired. I'll update tomorrow! :D

-Beth

All of my tamas changed today! Except Oliver. First, Kele and Misu evolved--about the same time, too! Misu is a Kinakomotchi, Kele is a Kuribotchi! :chohimetchi: Then, a couple minutes later, Josie changed into a... Mimitchi! :ichigotchi: It's weird--when I just had my V1s, I only got Tarakotchis, Maskutchis, and Gozarutchis. But now that I have my V2s, and I go on TamaTalk, I've gotten two Mimitchis! I went with my mom to my brother's highschool, because she was helping with the uniforms. My brother is in marching band, so the uniforms for that. While we were eating (super nachos--nachos with cheese, rice, and beans. Yummeh.), Doo-doo-doo-doo do, doo doot DOOT! Felix is now a Hinatchi! Good or bad? Not the faintest clue. But I think he looks adorable. Speaking of adorable, I caught Josie coming up close to the screen and scrunching her ears down a couple times. It was soo cute! I saw Ella do it a few times, but forgot to log it.

Mrs. Busybody came for Luigi today! David is now the proud grandaddy of a baby boy! It's a good thing--he doesn't like girls. x.X I think he's going to name it Bloo, after Bloo in Foster's. Tonight, at about eight, we're going to change the time and watch Luigi leave. Since I saw it that first time with Sasha, I've done it with every other tama with a baby.

Not much else to report. So, that's all for now. Feel free to PM me, if you want!

-Beth

Josie

Hunger; full

Happy; full

Training; 9/9

Weight; 30 lbs.

Age; 4

Misu

Hunger; full

Happy; full

Training; 4/9

Weight; 10 lbs.

Age; 0

Kele

Hunger; full

Happy; full

Training; 3/9

Weight; 16 lbs. (I've been a little lazy with the weight on the V2s)

Age; 0

Felix

Hunger; full

Happy; full

Training; 7/9

Weight; 24 lbs.

Age; 1

===

Oliver:

Oliver is still a Marutchi. Hopefully he'll be evolving sometime soon. He's just bouncing around the screen right now. He hasn't been sick yet. I've only had a couple messes to clean up, but he did beep quite a bit at me today. It's sort of hard to hear; I wouldn't have heard him a couple times, if David hadn't said, "It's not mine!" He says that whenever a tama beeps, if it's not his, of course. xD

YEEEEAAH!! I looked in the shop a couple of minutes ago, and guess what they had? A UFO!! WH00T! Luckily, it was on the green camo, so I had enough points to buy it. So I did. I can't wait until Felix is an adult so I can use it! Too bad he just turned into a teen today. -wishes she had debugged it, so she could hyperspeed-

I just realized something in my last post. Luigi wasn't leaving that night. xD He left last night. David tried to name it Bloo, but ended up naming it Bioo. I think he thought that the I was an L. Whoops. Well, Kele and Misu evolved again! Kele is an Ichigotchi; Misu is a Young Mimitchi! They're all taking baths right now. Oliver evolved too! He's a Kuchipatchi. =) We're going camping tomorrow, so I won't be updating. I'm going to bring my tamas, but I might have them on pause some of the time. I'm going to try to keep them off pause, though. I have this nifty little chain thing like the one I have them on right now, but it has a flashlight and a compass. So, I'm probably going to put my tamagotchis on that. I might bring the other one, and put three on one, two on the other. Just so I don't make too much moise when I walk. ^__^; Aww. I just gave Kele a meal and a snack, and he got a toothache. =( One dose of medicine cured it, though.

Goodbye for now! I'll update again on Sunday--but don't bite my head off if I don't. Just kidding. n.n

-Beth

Josie

Hunger; full

Happy; full

Training; 9/9

Weight; 30 lbs.

Age; 5

Misu

Hunger; full

Happy; full

Training; 9/9

Weight; 20 lbs.

Age; 1

Kele

Hunger; full

Happy; full

Training; 9/9

Weight; 20 lbs.

Age; 1

Points; 3634

Felix

Hunger; full

Happy; full

Training; 9/9

Weight; 21 lbs.

Age; 2

Points; 3107

[EDIT: Bioo turned into a Marutchi today. Forgot to post that.]

Hey! Sorry I didn't update yesterday. When I got home, I turned on the TV and Monk was on. So I just had to watch it. It was on until 7. I was hoping I would be able to watch all of it--even though I've seen them all xD--but then Caitlin called, and I went over to her house. By the time I got home I was pretty tired, so I just went to sleep. Anyway, I had my tamas on pause more than I wanted, but, oh well. I had them unpaused on the way up and down, which was about an hour and a half--each ways. About three hours. Whoa. They were unpaused part of the time, but not a lot. They're off right now, though. They all got a couple scratches on their screens, especially the V2s. -grumble- The V1s aren't that bad--the scratches are barely visible.

I was changing the time for Kele a lot, so the shop would restock. No real reason, actually. xD But then they had a UFO! But I only had two or three thousand points. o.o So I played Jump a hundred times, and I had enough! That UFO pretty much wiped me clean of points--I had about 85 after I bought it. =| Now I have 327. I bought an action figure for Felix when we were driving. When he went to sleep, it was up there in the corner of the screen. Awww!

Yeah. When we were camping, David and his friend Ben were getting soaked with a water fountain. xD Man, I wanted to get wet, too! But I didn't. -sad face- Guess what David had hanging from his belt loop--his tamagotchis. -sigh- So they got wet. His mini was okay, but his other got a little messed up. When you pressed A, it would go to sound, but only for a second. Sometimes, it would work a little, but it would go straight to feeding, or the time. It dried out, and now it works. Hmm.. maybe I can convince David to let me debug his...

Well, I'll update later!

-Beth

Aack! I just realized something when I looked at my profile--I haven't changed the |My Tamas| part. It still has Sasha, Ella, Benny, and Larry! I'll go change that now. :hitodetchi:

can i just say all of this is amazing i am inspired by your writing and also where do u get the names of your tamas from like the breed kinda thing???

:hitodetchi: :hitodetchi:

Thanks! :rolleyes: Um, what do you mean the breed kind of thing? Oh. Just so you know, you aren't really supposed to post in other people's logs. I don't mind, but some people might get annoyed. I just don't want you to get in trouble. You can PM me if you want.

Latest posts

Back