Beth's Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aagh! Sorry about the lack of update. You see, I just got a Nintendo DS and the game Nintendogs. -does a little jig- :blink: And it's mine. 'Cause I bought it with my birthday and Christmas money from the past two years. =P I'm not old enough to work, and my parents don't give us allowance. So, pretty much, that's the only time we get money. Except, of course, the $45 I got when I took care of my next door neighbor's turtle and dogs. Yeh. One time, I only fed them two or three times, and she gave me 20 bucks. :eek: Sweet. Uh. Not that I forgot to feed them, or anything. That's just all I had to do. The other time, they were in Oregon, so it was a little over a week. But you don't care that much, do ya? xD On with the tamas!

Well, all my babies are all growed up. -sniff- Yes. I know. "Growed" isn't a word. Who cares! Anyway, Felix changed a few days ago, into a.. MIMITCHI! Whooo! :mimitchi: Anyway, my friend spent the night last night, so I had them on pause. I took them off at night, though, so Felix would age another year. In the morning--I think she was still asleep... :mellow: --doo doo do DO, DOOT DOOT DOOT! Twice in a row. I don't remember if it was Kele or Misu first. I was too tired. o.o; Misu is a Mametchi--yaaay! :rolleyes: He looks sorta fat-ish, though. xD But still cute. =3 Kele is a Cho Himetchi! Er.. is that good? I have no idea. All I know: he's adorable. He looks kind of like his daddy Benny, only without the flowers, and with a little crownish thingabobber on his head.

Also, Josie gave birth to two baby girls! Felix is their daddy. I'm going to name them Delia and Rosie--Delia will be with Daddy, Rosie with Mama. Aka, Felix and Josie. Delia and Rosie are coming from two Mimitchis. Ah, yeah. Mrs. Busybody came three times, but I refused them all. Doy. First with a Gozarotchi, then a Maskutchi, then a Robotchi. I used to accept every time, no matter what the species. But then, I found TamaTalk! :p

David, while trying to find his watch, found my older brother's old Digimon! Pssh--he's too cool for tamagotchis now, though. B) Even if he did want to use it--which, by the way, wouldn't happen in a million years--he wouldn't have time for it. Too busy with band. Band practice, band camp....... band. :p And.. computer. Like meee! 'Cept, I use my tamas--a lot! Which is obvious, or I wouldn't have joined TamaTalk, or have a log for them! :unsure: Anyhoo, David was all, "I'm gunnin take care uh it." Yeah, he says "gunnin" instead of "going to." He tends to say "uh" instead of, well, "of!" :mellow: But, after about five minutes, he got tired of it. He didn't tell ME, though. Oh, yeah. Another reason I didn't update. I was going to come up, but I looked at the table and--gasp! The new Nintendo Power! Weeeee! It had 20 pages about Nintendogs, too! Spiffeh. So, I read it, which took up about an hour. Those magazines just suck up all the time... Then when I was done with that, I had to go do a Girl Scout thing. After that, I played some Nintendogs, and now I'm up here. Great story, eh? B) Just kidding. That did have a point, though, to this... blurb about the Digimon. I was reading NP, and it beeped about twenty times. Which is pretty annoying, as the beep seems to go on forever and ever and ever. Much longer than the connection/connexion/plus/mini/can't think of any others. :eek: So I got up, shoved ther thing in his face--actually, I just held it.. :mellow: --and asked him if he wanted it or not. That thing was driving me nuts! And disrupting my daydream of having DDR: Mario Mix. I'm a big fan of DDR. :blink: He said no, you can use it. So, now I have six tamagotchi/digimon! Not sure if I'm going to take as good care of it as I do for my connections, since I have no idea what some of the buttons do. Like the last one on the fourth row, that looks like either two dudes hugging or wrestling. Call me a ditz, whatever. Anyone know? -pokes PM-

Bioo died, as a result of David's lack of parental concern. It beeps, he goes on with his legos. I throw at him, he yells at me. :rolleyes: Wasn't me. There was a point, though, when he started to actually care for it. When we got the minis. He'd have it attached to a chain thing, like I do, and would hook it to his belt loop. That's over, now, though.

Well, I'm pretty tired, and that's about it. So, good night! Or morning, afternoon, evening, depending on where you live and what time of day it is.

-Beth

Sorry I didn't update--again! My friend had a party yesterday. It was fun. He had a jumper. xD And we wrestled in it. Fun, fun, fun. ;) That's part of the reason I didn't post yesterday. The other? I was just too lazy. :puroperatchi:

Anyway, by accident, I made Felix leave earlier than he should have. I went somewhere, but I didn't want to pause 'em, so I changed the time so they'd sleep. Pretty dumb idea, since two were leaving their babies that night. Josie didn't leave, but Felix did. At that point, anyway. At the actual midnight, I watched Josie. And.. Felix came back, only to go again. Weird, huh? After Josie left, I changed the time back to 11:59. She came back, and did her thing again. :) Pretty neat. Like I said, I named the babies Delia and Rosie. They are now both Kinakomotchis, and are both rolling around the screen right now.

While I was at that party, David's mini evolved. It's an oldie, but I can't really tell what it is. Since mine was paused, it didn't. -sad- Oh, yeah. I forgot to tell you what David named his new one. . Yep. All blank spaces. :( -shrugs- It's a girl. Right now, it's three, and a Hinotamotchi. Surprise, surprise. Before that, it was a Marutchi.

Rosie

Age; 0

Weight; 10 lbs.

Training; [|||-----] 3/9

Generation; 5

Gender; F

Version; Orange V1

Species; Kinakomotchi

Delia

Age; 0

Weight; 14 lbs.

Training; [|||------]