Photo
* * * * * 9 votes
NO COMMENTS

Sakura's Tamagotchi log of craziness

• Please log in to reply

sakura-san123

• sakura-san123 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 December 2011 - 02:36 AM ( #154 )

Hola fellow tamatalkers!
So i know promised you a better post from the last one, and even thought it's 10:00PM right now and i am soooo tired I'm gonna try my best just for you guys :). Sorry if i don't make sense i don't think I'm quite awake right now :P

Pumpkin had a rather boring day today, we played loads of games on my gotchi figures but then Pumpkin got bored of them and nagged at me to take him to the park. I took him just to shut him up and he met up with a Chamametchi which he built a sandcastle with and was very happy afterwards. That stopped him from nagging me for a bit. Until a bit later on when he nagged at me again but this time it was because he wanted to come to the screen, i really love him coming up to the screen it's so cute :)
And then sadly i kinda had to pause Pumpkin for a while because i was out with my friends for the afternoon and didn't really have time to play with poor Pumpkin :( It kinda sucked but i still had a fun day with my friends! I still felt bad for Pumpkin though because he had to sit in his little hidey-hole paused the entire afternoon. He was NOT happy with me when i eventually unpaused him. And since i was so tired i kinda just let him be mad, until eventually he got over it and beeped because he was feeling a grotty so he wanted to take a bath. I love the bath animations on TMGOS!!! Hehe just thought i would point that out. Well right now Pumpkin is currently fast asleep which is very cute indeed. I think it's my turn to go to bed now, lol so that concludes this post.

Sorrr it wasn't as long as i would have liked it to be, but i am very tired right now guys so i will talk to you tomorrow!!
Byeee!!
Love Sakura-san123 and Pumpkin!! <3

sakura-san123

Posted 09 December 2011 - 09:13 PM ( #155 )

Heyy people of the tamagotchi society :D.
Yo, so pumpkin has being begging me to let him do this for while now i have being saying no to him because i didn't think he was ready, but now i think he is! He has being nagging at me to let him do a post for you guys!! So i have finally given in, since today is his last day by himself before he is mated tomorrow!! (Yes he's five years old) anyways, so here he is, he will be taking over from here.......

Hey hey readers!!!
Yay, it's Pumpkin here! I am sooo excited because i finally get to do my first post!! So anyway we want to apologize for not posting yesterday, Mummy didn't really do much with me anyway. But she did treat me by taking me out to her local library with her so she could return some books. And then her Mum had to stop off at the supermarket. And Mummy and I stayed in the car and Mummy played a game of Long Jumper with me and we won!! So i got 1000GP pocket money, which i begged Mummy to let me spend a bit of, and she ended up softening and we went to the shop. I brought a crepe, hamburger, and Ice-Cream from the shop!! Then i had it last night for dessert, it was very tasty :).

And as for today, again nothing has really happened. Mummy and i are currently trying to win this game on the Memetchi figure called Hit A Note, its so difficult and fustrating!! But Mummy says we must never give up! So yea, we had a couple more attempts today, and only managed to get to 30 hits before wefailed miserbably. But on the bright side i got 400GP as a reward!! We also logged onto tamatown this morning out of plain bored and Mummy revamped my room to look a lot like my hometown Patchi Forest!! She splurged on all this patchi items for me! So i now have patchi fridge, kitchen, bed, table and chairs, vacum cleaner, bathtub EVERYTHING!! it's like a dream come true!! Mum even brought me the log cabin doors and the log wall paper! I have a cute poster of me hanging above my bed, we brought that from the little store in Forest Falls on tamatown! She also let me lounge around in the hot springs at Forest Falls for a little while, because i loooveee the hot springs as all good Kuchipatchi's should!! Anyway enough about my exciting trip to tamatown. I think that's all for today readers, i will leave Mummy to say the good-byes!! I'm gonna go and beg mum to take me to the park! Byee!! :D.

It's me again guys. :P Isn't my Pumpkin a right little monkey? Ah well, i think he summed up the last couple of days pretty well. So anyway that's all for today readers, i will catch you in my next post.
Thanks for clickin! :tarakotchi: :tarakotchi:
Love Sakura-san123 and Pumpkin! <3

sakura-san123

Posted 09 December 2011 - 09:13 PM ( #156 )

Heyy people of the tamagotchi society :D.
Yo, so pumpkin has being begging me to let him do this for while now i have being saying no to him because i didn't think he was ready, but now i think he is! He has being nagging at me to let him do a post for you guys!! So i have finally given in, since today is his last day by himself before he is mated tomorrow!! (Yes he's five years old) anyways, so here he is, he will be taking over from here.......

Hey hey readers!!!
Yay, it's Pumpkin here! I am sooo excited because i finally get to do my first post!! So anyway we want to apologize for not posting yesterday, Mummy didn't really do much with me anyway. But she did treat me by taking me out to her local library with her so she could return some books. And then her Mum had to stop off at the supermarket. And Mummy and I stayed in the car and Mummy played a game of Long Jumper with me and we won!! So i got 1000GP pocket money, which i begged Mummy to let me spend a bit of, and she ended up softening and we went to the shop. I brought a crepe, hamburger, and Ice-Cream from the shop!! Then i had it last night for dessert, it was very tasty :).

And as for today, again nothing has really happened. Mummy and i are currently trying to win this game on the Memetchi figure called Hit A Note, its so difficult and fustrating!! But Mummy says we must never give up! So yea, we had a couple more attempts today, and only managed to get to 30 hits before wefailed miserbably. But on the bright side i got 400GP as a reward!! We also logged onto tamatown this morning out of plain bored and Mummy revamped my room to look a lot like my hometown Patchi Forest!! She splurged on all this patchi items for me! So i now have patchi fridge, kitchen, bed, table and chairs, vacum cleaner, bathtub EVERYTHING!! it's like a dream come true!! Mum even brought me the log cabin doors and the log wall paper! I have a cute poster of me hanging above my bed, we brought that from the little store in Forest Falls on tamatown! She also let me lounge around in the hot springs at Forest Falls for a little while, because i loooveee the hot springs as all good Kuchipatchi's should!! Anyway enough about my exciting trip to tamatown. I think that's all for today readers, i will leave Mummy to say the good-byes!! I'm gonna go and beg mum to take me to the park! Byee!! :D.

It's me again guys. :P Isn't my Pumpkin a right little monkey? Ah well, i think he summed up the last couple of days pretty well. So anyway that's all for today readers, i will catch you in my next post.
Thanks for clickin! :tarakotchi: :tarakotchi:
Love Sakura-san123 and Pumpkin! <3

sakura-san123

Posted 10 December 2011 - 06:25 PM ( #157 )

Hey readers!
This will just be a quick post, but before i begin would just like to say that i am sooo happy and grateful that i have 5 5star ratings for this log!! You guys are amazing and your the ones that keep me from giving up on this log thanks all my wonderful readers out there!!!

Anyways, i just wanted to make a quick post about Pumpkin now before i forget, because i am gonna be quite busy today i might not be able to log again till later on tonight. Or maybe even tomorrow so i thought i would just cram in a quick post because i have some very exciting news!! Can you guys guess?? Well Pumpkin mated!! When i woke up quite early this morning i found that Pumpkin was already awake, and i already knew what i had to do. So i took him to the date place straight away, it's like i had read his mind because he happily went along to the date place and we met up with a Violetchi first, now this may come as a shock to you guys but we didn't accept her..... Pumpkin said she just didn't seem right for him. I couldn't really disagree with him because he is the one who's getting married. So poor Violetchi got declined and we tried again. The second time we ran into Lovelin!! Of course Pumpkin greedily accpeted (You can't turn down a Lovelitchi!) And they got married and fireworks off as usual and now Pumpkin has a wonderful wife and soon he will have a baby! I hope to get a baby girl, because i have already had two boys :P I am still thinking of what i will be naming the baby, i already have a name for it if it's a girl.... but i don't quite have a boy name yet. Anyway so if it's girl then it will be named Brooke. I will think of a boys name and tell you guys in my next post!! I'm doing the letter B, so if you guys have any good boy names starting with B PM me and let me know, because i would love to get some ideas!!

Alright, that's basically it. I just wanted to tell you guys that Pumpkin mated, he didn't really do much else today. Don't forget to PM me if you have any good Boy names starting with B!! Love you guys!
Love Sakura-san123, Pumpkin and Lovelin! <3 :)

sakura-san123

Posted 12 December 2011 - 04:25 AM ( #158 )

Hey!
OK so this is literally gonna be a real quick post guys T_T.

Anyways, so Pumpkin and Lovelin are doing fine. I made them have a baby today by putting them to bed for a little while, and then when i woke them up they had a little egg in between them!! I waited tensely for it too hatch..... it seemed to take forever but eventually it hatched and thus baby Brooke was born!!! Yes i got a girl!! I was very happy because that is exactly what i wanted!!! :D. So now they are fast asleep because it is 11:41PM and i am not suppose to be on the computer so that's why this post is very quick.

OK, better post tomorrow everyone!!
Love sakura-san123, Pumpkin, Lovelin and Baby Brooke!! <3 :lol:

sakura-san123

Posted 13 December 2011 - 12:10 AM ( #159 )

Konichiwa!! :lol:

It has being a very slow day for my little TMGO family....honestly not much has really happened to them today. I'm just waiting tensely for tomorrow so that Brooke will be in my hands. Then i will have to go on Tamatown and see if i have unlocked the baby girl on my roster, I'm pretty sure i haven't but i can't be sure. I'm still pondering what i want little Brooke to grow up into. I might aim for Makiko, or even if i really try my hardest i could go for Lovelin!! Brooke could be just like her mummy!! Plus it would be really exciting to unlock Lovelin my roster!! I just looove all her little outfits on Tamatown!! I get jealous has heck of all the other mum's that Lovelin's :P According to my TMGO growth chart, i will need to take excellent care of Brooke in order for her to become a Lovelin.... I don't know if i can do it, but i could try!

Anyway, back to what's happening with Pumpkin. So i inserted my memetchi figure this morning out of pure boredom. Pumpkin and i had a quick look through the items chest and i found that there was a wedding dress sitting there, so we used it and i will just say this..... Pumpkin and his wife in a wedding dress and tux is possibly the most cutest, most adorable thing i have ever seen!! I'm serious!!! They were making cute animations and smiling and kissing and i was just like sqquee!! And to make it even more magical little Brooke was watching in the background, thinking how lucky she is to have such wonderful parents :) Me being one of them hehe. What else happened today? Oh yes, i took Pumpkin to the shop today in search of a cool interior. We were kinda disappointed about what we saw. I am keeping my eye out for that beach room, i managed to unlock it on my now broken Purple TMGO, so now I'm aiming to get it on this TMGO. So for now it's just the colunms room, which i believe is a rare room anyway so it's ok. But i will admit i am kinda getting sick of it. I have had it for a long time now, and i think weather the beach interior is there or not, i will be changing up soon. I think i want something different for little Brooke :D.

OK that's all for today guys. Stay tuned for the next post!! Have a wonderful night.
Love: Sakura-san123, Pumpkin, Lovelin and Brooke! <3
PS: I just realized this may be the last post with Pumpkin and Lovelin before they leave!! Awww I'm gonna miss them!!!! Love you Pumpkin and Lovelin <3 <3

sakura-san123

Posted 13 December 2011 - 09:35 PM ( #160 )

Heeelloooo viewers!
OMMGGG, you guys seriously rockkk!! I now have 7 5 star votes on this log!! I love you all! <3 <3
OK, now back to business :P

So yesterday's post was my last post with little Pumpkin and his wife!! I'm gonna miss them! So now i have little Booke in my care, i woke u at around 10:20 this morning to find little Brooke on screen crying because she misses her parents. I kinda slept in a bit today, i was really tired! I would have woken earlier but i couldn't do it :D Anyways so i took care of her for the hour, i didn't take perfect care though so i don't think i will be getting a Lovelin which is ok with me i guess. Anyway she's now a adorable little Belltchi!! And i didn't manage to unlock the baby girl on TamaTown because it's not working >.< It was a couple of days ago, but now it's not.... grrr!! So i haven't done that much with her, i did take her to the park a just recently but there was no one there :( Poor Brooke was not happy about this. Sorry if this post is a little short guys, i don't really have much to say today.

Anyway, so i thought i would start up another tama, yes i am going to now log about two tamas again because i think logging about one is a bit boring for you guys so I'm gonna make things a little more interesting. I have started up my v4.5!! And if you guys rememeber Lola from a while back, well she's gone now!! I have actually being running my v4.5 for a little while now, but i just didn't really want to log about it. But i am now! So anyway Lola married a UraTogetchi ages ago and had a baby girl! Who is now a beautiful UraYoungVioletchi!! If you guys are wondering what toddler she was, she was a Hitodetchi. :hitodetchi:
Oh and her name is Anna!! LOL just about forgot about that part!! So Anna got her school offer today, and we chose Mr Turtlepedia as our teacher. I'm not really aiming for anything at the moment i just want to raise little Anna as best i can, i don't really mind what she turns into ;) Oh we just got some mail!!..... Awww no it's the robber!!! And he took away 500GP!! How mean!! Aww poor Anna! Oh well i don't think it really matters anyway because we have wayyyy to many gotchi points!!! We have 78954 to be precise, Anna is very rich!! Plus shes on 23rd gen!! Woot woot! This is by far the highest gen tama i've ever have! And i plan on going much higher!!.

Okey dokey that's all for today. Thanks again you guys for all the 5 star votes and i will talk to you all soon!!
Love sakura-san123, Brooke and Anna! <3

sakura-san123

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:45 PM ( #161 )

Hey hey!!
Well, I'm quiet tired today. I have being out Xmas shopping all day and then i had to help mum put our tree up so i'm sorry if this post is a little short :o

Woot woot!! I don't when this happened but Brooke has evolved!!! She must have evolved when i was out shopping, and i didn't her because she was deep inside my rather large handbag XDD. So anyway she's now a Mikazukitchi!! This is the first time i have gotten her so I'm pretty excited! And according to my growth chart, that is currently sitting in front of me, Mikazukitchi is a Okay care character, and i have just looked to see what catorgory Makiko fits into, and she's Okay care too!! So I'm aiming for her, hopefully al goes well. And then i can unlock her on my roster on Tamatown! (That is if it was working :( ) And if i don't get Makiko i may get a Ringotchi, which is cool too because then i can run her Sweet Shop on the figure! So either way i will be happy :). Anyway so apart from that i did take Brooke to the park a couple of times. The first time she met up with a Uwasatchi and they built a sandcastle, they were both very proud of their work. And then the second time no one was there! Which wasn't very pleasing for poor little Brooke. I also took her to Kuchipatchi's restrauant and we ordered Shark Fin, i don't usually order that, so i thought Brooke should try something new and she seemed to enjoy it so that was good.

As for Anna, she didn't do much today, i played a couple of games of climb and man-hole with her because she looked a bit bored but other than that she didn't do much. I did catch her brushing her teeth earlier which was very cute :D. We also got a heart in the mail,Anna was quite excited about that!! I still don't know what i want Anna to evolve into, i guess like i said in my last post i will just wait and see. For all i know she could evolve into UraVioletchi! Which would be pretty cool, because it's being a while since i have had one of those.

All done for now everyone, update tomoz. Take care.
Love Sakura-san123, Anna and Brooke! <3

sakura-san123

Posted 15 December 2011 - 09:10 PM ( #162 )

Hellloooo!!
OK firstly WELCOME TO THE 9TH PAGEEE!! And secondly, YES WE HAVE FINALLY HIT 2000 VIEWS!! WOOT WOOT!! OMG i can't believe it, you all rock, and this log wouldn't have being possible without all you lovely readers so thanks sooo much!!!

Brooke has evovled into...... Kunoitchi..... HOW DID THIS HAPPEN??? OK i will admit i may have completely negelcted her. But i wasn't aiming to go that low!! I will admit Kunoitchi is very cute, and i can unlock her on my roster on Tamatown but still.... I'm a little diasppointed. Anyway so Brooke just evolved, and i haven't really done much with her today, to be honest i have kinda being ignoring her because i have being really busy!! I had to help mum put our Xmas tree up and while i was doing that she beeped and wanted to play some games so i had to squeeze in a quick game of Long Jumper. Which we won so that was pretty cool. I haven't really done much else with her, except take her to the park, but there was no one there. So all and all Brooke has had a pretty uneventful day :(

As for Anna, well there is good news for her! She has evolved into a UraMemetchi!! When i checked on her this morning i was very suprised to see a little UraMemetchi bouncing around on the screen. So i just caught Anna doing the 'pee pee wiggle' dance and i got her to the toilet so now that's one more training point for Anna!! And she just recieved a heart in the mail which was nice.

Sorry for the rather sucky post everyone, not much has really happened today so i can't really say much. Hope tomorrow's post will be better though!!
Take care guys.
Love Sakura-san123, Anna and Brooke!!<3

sakura-san123

Posted 16 December 2011 - 10:16 PM ( #163 )

Hi!!
So I'm updating now, because my Dad has arranged to take us out to dinner somewhere... I really hope it's indoors because the weather is horrible today :)

So anyway Brooke is great she's 3 years now, so she should be mating on Tuesday. I was just thinking that it would be soo cool if one of my tamas mated on Xmas!!! That would be awesome! But i don't think it's gonna happen, i wish it would though! Anyway back on subject. So today i took Brooke to the park and she met with a Marotchi which was cool, so they hopped on the swings and swung a while and then hopped off dizzy.... Obviously swings don't agree with them :D I also changed my faceplate this morning because i was getting tired of the Memetchi butterfly one. So i have changed it to the Kuchipatchi checkered faceplate because it's my favourtie and goes soo well with the pink TMGO :) Other than that i think we have had a pretty quiet day. I still haven't managed to remodel yet. I'm working on it though!

Anna is good too. She left school today, and for some reason got angry at Mr TurtlePedia... IDK why :P So now were just waiting on her job offer, it should hopefully come soon. In the meantime i'm working hard to get Anna's skill points up so that she gets a good job. I'm hoping for the hairdresser job because i love that one and haven't played it in agees!! So lets hope we get lucky and it will be avaiable!!. I also played a game of climb and a game of shapes because i was bored and Anna had being nagging at me all day to play some games with her. She's 4 now, so i can't wait to mate her off on Monday. (If you guys were wondering it's a Saturday today XD ) And.... done.

Alright update tomorrow readers, keep reading and i will be back sooon!!
Love sakura-san123, Anna and Brooke!! <3

sakura-san123

Posted 18 December 2011 - 02:37 AM ( #164 )

Happy Sunday!!!
Just think at this time this next week it's gonna be Xmas!!! Creeeeepppy! But it's also exciting at the same time! I have being thinking of asking my parents to buy me tama's from TradeMe for Xmas!! Since I'm not allowed to buy off Ebay :( Anyway click HERE to see the Tama's I'm thinking of asking for!
OK now what happened with tamas.
Not much to be honest. Brooke is OK. I took her to TamaTown this morning! And luckily it worked, i also brought her a really cute outfit for only 750GP! It was really cheap and she was wearing it the entire time we were logged in because she wanted to show it off to everyone in TamaTown. We also went to the park but again no one was there.... Don't tell Brooke this but i don't think anyone likes meeting her at the park :( I took her to Kuchipatchi's restrauant and we brought some fried rice for 800GP. I thought it would be a nice little treat for Brooke, because i don't usually take her to eat out that often. All done for Brooke, sorry for the short-ish post.

Anna is mating tomorrow!! I'm very excited for this! I haven't really being doing much with her today, although i probably should have since it was her last day by herself!! On the bright side she got her job offer today!! It was very exciting because the hairdresser job was avaiable! But apparently she wasn't right for the job and got declined :o Anyway she ended up being a teacher, which wouldn't have being my first choice but oh well. I don't really see the point in her having a job because she's not gonna be around for much longer... But at least we can get our salary!!

OK guys, i promise a slightly better post tomorrow. Anna will be getting married so it should be cool!! I hope for a boy next gen!! OK see you all tomorrow!!
Love Sakura-san123, Anna and Brooke!! <3

sakura-san123

Posted 18 December 2011 - 07:16 PM ( #165 )

Hola,

TMGO
Brooke has being having a Lazy day today... well it started off lazy. When i awoke at around 9:30AM i found that she was hungry and fed her some omlette for breakfast. Then i kinda ignored her and didn't really do anything with her. But then i thought i had better pay some attention to her because tomorrow is her big day of marriage!! So i took her to the park where she met with a Kikitchi, she was giving him very flirty looks so maybe she has hopes to marry him tomorrow.... Anyways so they built a sand-castle and then stood back and admired their handy work. Then after that i decided to really spoil Brooke and i took her to Ringotchi's sweet shop where we ordered donuts, but i can't remember how much we payed. After all that Brooke still wasn't satisfied and begged me to take her to the arcade, so i did and we played a game of Long Jumper... but it was obvious that Brooke was starting to get tired because she lost at 73 jumps, but we were rewarded with 400GP which was pretty cool. I really can't wait for tomorrow when she finally mates!! I plan on doing it at a decent time.... probably after lunch. We will see. I know Brooke is very excited to be getting married but you can't rush these things.

V4.5
Anna has not yet mated, she is still only 5 years old. I am waiting for her to age. Hopefully she will age later on in the day.... if she doesn't i guess I'm gonna have to wait until tomorrow, and then i will have two marriages to log about which will be exciting!! But anyway if she does mate today i will do a post about it later on! Anyway lazy day for Anna.... she woke way before i did, she wakes a 8:00AM and since i was feeling tired i had to sleep in a bit. Anna wasn't happy with me when i finally checked on her a while later. She was sick and had done a poop. I felt bad and made it up to her by playing Shapes, we won so that cheered her right up. :)

Alright, that's all for now readers. I will update later if anything cool happens or if Anna is wedded. Byee!!
Love Sakura-san123, Anna and Brooke!!
PS: I have just realized something... i have done 9 pages of logging and you guys have stuck with all this time! Thanks so much guys, i can't tell you how happy and grateful i am!! My tama's are grateful too!! :D :lol:

sakura-san123

Posted 18 December 2011 - 11:54 PM ( #166 )

Hey hey!!
So, you may be wondering why I'm updating for the second time today? Well it's because Anna has finally turned 6 and mated!! As soon as i saw that she was 6 i immedateily set the time to 6:59PM, even though the actual time was 6:28PM but i couldn't wait so i set it a couple of minutes ahead and patiently waited for the MatchMaker to pop up. It seemed to take foreverr but eventually she came! And the first time she brought along a Matsuritchi.... Anna and i pondered weather or not we should accept him. Anna ended ip saying no, she isn't a big fan of Matsuritchis.... neither am i :o So we tried again. I reset the time and surely enough the MatchMaker showed up again and this time with a.....URATOGETCHI!! And i obviously accepted! Because i mean UraMemetchi and UraTogetchi? They are pretty much perfect for each other!! :P. So fireworks went off, and they had their kiss. And out popped a little boy! Which is pretty much what i was wanting because i have had 2 girls already.... so anyway i have already decided on a name for the baby!! His name shall be Simba!! I have never used that name for a tama before and i have being waiting for the oppurtuintiy. And if you guys didn't already know this i lovee the Lion King and i have since i was a baby so i thought Simba would be perfect for the new arrival to my tama family!!

That's all i wanted to say. I won't bother doing another update on Brooke since nothing else has really happened to her, apart from she took a bath earlier on :).
So that will do for now people. I will be back tomorrow with Brooke's marriage!!
Love Sakura-san123, Anna, Baby Simba and Brooke! <3

sakura-san123

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:15 PM ( #167 )

Yo people,
OK so TamaTalk is being a bit weird today, so i am updating now. I wasn't going too until a bit later but oh well :)

TMGO:
Brooke mated this morning! I ended up mating her before lunch because i know she didn't want to wait so i took her to the Date Place at around 9:30AM and the first person that came along was a Kuromametchi! We accpeted because i mean who could turn down a Kuroamametchi? Anyway so the usual fireworks exploded, they kissed and then moved into Brooke's house. I finally changed my room! I now have another rare. But it's not the beach one (which is really want!) no it's one with fancy looking stairs and then there's these kind of door things at the back. I chose it because it looked cute and way nicer than most of the choices there! So Brooke's battries are dying :( I can tell because my TMGO keeps spazzing and doing weird things, i have asked my mum if she could maybe get me some new battiries soon and she said hopefully tomorrow. So let's hope my little TMGO pulls through till then! So anyway i took Brooke to the park today and she ran into a lovely Kuchipatchi! So they played on the swing for a little while and came off looking very happy. I also took Brooke and her new husband to Ringotchi's sweet shop and brought them a chocolate cake for 800GP.

V4.5
Nada has happened with Anna and Baby Simba today. I just can't wait until Simba is in my care! Hopefully that will be tomorrow so that should be exciting :D.They did recently recieve 600GP from the king though which was nice, Anna wanted to go spend it but i told her not just yet maybe later..... So now she is huffy with me teehee. I'm not quite sure what i want Simba to grow up into... I haven't really thought about it, but i know I'm gonna take tip-top care of him and see what happens!

All done. Hope you guys enjoyed this post, until next time peace out!! :)
Love Sakura-san123, Brooke, Kuromametchi, Anna and baby Simba! <3

sakura-san123

Posted 20 December 2011 - 08:05 PM ( #168 )

Hey tamatalkers,
IDK why im updating so early, but anyways.

TMGO.
I actaully managed to find some brand new battiries lying around our house!! So i quickly popped them into my TMGO and downloaded and there was little Brooke and her wonderful wife! So i have new battiries now but i think my mum is still gonna buy some more. So Brooke is still 6 years old, because i have had to download her so many times because of the old battiries they kept making my tama do weird things so i had to download in order to stop it. Anyway so Brooke and her husband are doing fine, they have being taken out to Kuchiptchi's resrauant today for lunch as a little treat. I ordered them some Shumai and they gladly ate it all up. They are such a cute couple ;). Then i took Brooke to the park and she met with a Mametchi, they built a sand castle together and had loads of fun. And i think that's basically it for Brooke, she should hopefully be having her baby a couple of days, so that should be awesome! I'm still thinking of names for the new baby so if i think of some today i will make a post about them later :)

v4.5
It's happened!! Anna has left Simba!! When i woke up this morning i saw that poor Simba was crying because his mum was gone. So i took excellent care of him for the next hour or so, and then he evolved into a cute little Hitodetchi!! I love Hirodetchis :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: . So then he got pre-school mail and as usual his teacher was mrs Frill, she gave him a backpack as his first day of school present. I have finally decided what i want Simba to become!! I am going to aim for a UraMametchi! I haven't had one of those in ages and i think Simba would make a great UraMametchi :).

That's it. Sorry for the short post, but i promise a better one next time!!
Cya!
Love Sakura-san123, Simba, Brooke and Kuromametchi! <3 :tarakotchi:

sakura-san123

Posted 22 December 2011 - 03:25 AM ( #169 )

Hey hey!
I usually update wayy earlier than this, it's 10:00PM right now and 3 days till Xmas!!! Scary right??? Anyway i'm off to bed soon so yeah, thought i would just squeeze in a quick tama update because some exciting things have happened.

TMGO
All good with this tama. I think Brooke and Kuromametchi are having their baby tomorrow!! It will be so exciting because it will be a Xmas baby :) Plus it's my Nana's bday tomorrow hehe. Anyway i have come up with some names for the baby. If it's a boy it will be named Gabe, and if it's a girl it will be named China, IDK why i have come up with such weird names, but i like to think of my tama's names as unique :D. Anyway so Brooke has a had lazy day today, so pretty much she hasn't done much. She got taken to the game arcade on the Memetchi figure and i gave that annoying game Hit a Note a go, and i actually won!!! Is it just me or is that game the most fustrating game ever?? But i have finally won it! I know Brooke was happy about this too especially since she got 1000GP. Also i had to do this. I put the wedding dress from the Memetchi item box on Brooke and Kuromametchi and OMGG it's so freaking adorable!! I think i have already said this in a previous post, but I'm serious!! I tend to do this with all my tamas when they get married i just like to see all the characters in the little wedding dress!! Other than that i think that's about it.

V4.5
Yay!! Simba evolved today!!! He has evolved into a very cute character that i haven't had in a while.... Kujakutchi!!! I was very excited to see him on the screen when i heard the evolving sound. Anyway according to my little V4.5 growth chart, i can get the following characters from cute little Kujakutchi:
Funny points:
Celebtchi
UraMametchi
Gorgeous points:
Yasaguertchi
Spiritual points:
UraTogetchi
UraKuchipatchi

Even though all of those characters are extremely cute, I'm still gonna aim for UraMametchi! In other exciting news Simba got into school today!! He left pre-school and was very rude to Mrs Frill when he said good-bye which i thought wasn't very nice considering Mrs Frill had taught little Simba important lessons in his toddler stage... But it's obvious Simba didn't like Mrs Frill very much :(.Anyway so we chose Mr TurtlePedia for our new teacher because we need those funny points!! What else happened today?? Oh yea! I caught little Simba crying today! So i gave him some praise and he cheered right up plus got a training bar! So that was good.

Okey dokey. That's all readers, thanks for reading and stay tuned for the next post!!
3 DAYS TILL XMAS PPPPPPLLLL!!!! :D :) :lol:
Love Sakura-san123, Simba, Brooke and Kuromametchi! <3

sakura-san123

Posted 23 December 2011 - 04:43 AM ( #170 )

Helllooo.....
This is gonna be a quick update because it's 11:30PM and i am tired but not that tired. I'm sorry that i have being posting so late lately guys!! It's because i have being quite busy for the last week. It's Xmas Eve tomorrow!! OMG how exciting!! I won't be doing anything tomorrow hopefully so i will probably post at a reasonable time :D.

ANYWAY

TMGO
Yay!!! Brooke and Kuromametchi had their baby this morning!!! OK so i didn't actually hear or see the baby hatch because i was still sleeping zzzz..... lol but anyway when i checked on Brooke after i woke up i saw that they had a baby boy!! And as i said in my last post, if it was a boy i was gonna name it Gabe. So thus baby Gabe is born!!! He is very cute and i can't wait for him to be in my care!!! So in celebration of baby Gabe i inserted my Chamametchi fig on my TMGO and let my little family play with the teddy bear, they gave it lots of hugs and then got bored of it and put it away. I also let them play with the baby ducks because i knew Gabe would like that :)

V4.5
Simba hasn't being doing all that much today. I took him to school this afternoon to earn some skill points and he chose the correct present so he got some funny points, which was awesome because I'm still aiming for that UraMametchi!!! And then i played some games of Apple and Climb. I also caught Simba crying again today so i had to give him some more praise and he was ok again.

All done. Thanks for reading guys talk to ya soon!!!
Love Sakura-san123, Simba, Brooke, Kuromametchi and baby Gabe!!!
<3 <3

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments