Sakura's Tamagotchi log of craziness

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone,

I know second post for today, but today after i logged off from here, i was thinking about V5s for some reason and that gave me an annoying urge to start up one of my V5s so i did this is the V5 i am starting up:

2wqbkao.jpg

It's my favourtie V5, i love the design XD. Anyway after that i put the battery in:

55fkut.jpg

This is one of my older batteries but i should last a little while, OK then i screwed the back on with my very handy screwdriver that i use for tamas:

2l5ric.jpg

The reason why the back is a different color is because i haven't got the right coloured back for this particular tama B) After that it came up with the download/reset menu:

30ng2le.jpg

I pressed download and it came up with a shelltchi, ichigotchi and Korokotchi:

x29q95.jpg

These are the names that i have to decided to give each character:

Shelltchi- Daisy

Korokotchi- Apple

Ichigotchi- Mocha

They have 30% bonds and i found a bunch of GP cheats, and entered them so now i 3510GP :lol: :lol: The GPO codes are for 1000GP.

OK that's all, sorry if the post was a bit short but i see you guys later bye bye!!

Sakura-san123

Hey readers,

Quickly before i start the log, i just wanted to tell you that i haven't got any pics to post today [because of school] and i guess i will have some later on which i will post on here a little bit later.

OK log time!!

TMGO:

Well i think i will do this log in order of events that happened with Arthur and what times they happened [i got this idea off someone else's log hope that person doesn't mind!!]

Alright lets get on with it:

7:00-7:50AM:

7:33AM- Woke up, pooped

7:42AM- Fed 1 cherries and 1 pork and beans meal.

7:46AM- Played Long Jumper did 30 jumps. Lost. Won 200GP

7:50AM-8:50AM:

8:22AM: Went to the park, there was no one there. Fed 1 kebab

8:49AM- Played shoot the bug. Shot 82 bugs before time ran out. Won 700GP

8:50AM-9:50AM:

8:56AM- Fed chicken pie, filled one hungry heart.

9:27AM- Pooped. Tried the park again, met a Chamametchi. They played on the swing XD

9:50AM-10:50AM:

10:02AM- Evolved into a Kilalatchi!!! [Not sure if this is a good/bad care character can someone plz tell me??]

10:20AM- Beeped for attention. Gave praise.

10:37AM- Fed 2 milk, 1 taco

10:48AM- Fed 2 scones and he pooped. :)

10:50AM-11:50AM-

11:08AM- Pooped.

11:15AM- Played shoot the bug again. Shot 35 bugs. Won 600GP :lol:

11:30AM- Inserted Gotchi fig [Violetchi] during maths and played man hole. Won got 1000GP

11:50AM-12:50PM:

12:01PM- Fed pork and beans meal and played Long Jumper. Won 200GP don't know how many jumps i did.

12:32PM- Pooped and beeped for attention. Got a timeout, because he beeped for no reason.

12:50PM-1:50PM:

1:11PM- Pooped. Fed corn and a pear.

1:25PM- Pooped. Took to the park one more time, there was a Gozarutchi there. They played with in the sandbox.

1:50PM-2:50PM:

2:00PM- Fed 1 pork and beans meal. Plus gave him praise coz he was crying.

2:30PM- Checked on Arthur he was fine

2:50PM-3:50PM:

3:15PM- Checked him he had done 2 poops

3:26PM- Took him to the shop and brought some bananas and cherries

3:40PM- Had pooped. Was very unhappy, played some shoot the bug. Won 500GP. Shot about 30 bugs.

V5:

They are all goods, i kinda left them at home on the travel show because I'm a bad mummie. But i took them off it as soon as i got home and they got bonding call. So they now have 30% bonds. And their happy hearts are: ♥♥♥ Their hungry hearts are: ♥♥♥♥ And that's about it. I haven't upgraded their GP because i haven't had the time XD

Okey dokey talk to you later readers cya!!

Sakura-san123

PS: Sorry about the no pics thing! B) B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey readers,

WELCOME TO THE 3RD PAGE OF THIS LOG YAY!!!! [i only just realised i was on my 3rd page a little while ago XD]

Alright lets get this post started!:

TMGO:

Sorry but i didn't manage to do the whole timing thing today because i

a) forgot the notebook that i do that in

B) didn't really have the time today!

So yea, but luckily i do have some pics!! OH and before i show u the pics, Arthur evolved into Kikitchi!! Here's your proof:

33pbwxd.jpg

Isn't he gorgey!! Soz if the pic isn't the best. But he is a Kikitchi!!! Anywayz i took him to the shop today to buy some more food, and i have 3 pics of Arthur doing this here they are:

152zsci.jpg

m7dtea.jpg

Oh sorry it's only 2 pics because the first one didn't come out very well. Anyway the two pics are of some popcorn and some Teriyaki chicken. And i just fed Arthur some popcorn to keep him happy but sorry no pics. OK moving on, i took Arthur to the park and guess who we ran into?! Kuchipatchi! I was very happy because it's like Arthur was seeing his daddy again... [remember, Arthur's dad was a Kuchipatchi??] So it felt like a very special moment for us. B)

V5:

No pics of these little guys sorry but they did get 2 bonding calls today and they now have 40% Bonds. I think they want to talk to you so i will put them on. BTW Daisy will be in pink, Apple will be in red and Mocha will be in light blue:

Apple: Hi, readers! I have being wanting to meet you!! Here are my two sisters Mocha and Daisy, say hi guys!

Daisy: Hey!! I hope you are enjoy this log that our mum is taking her time to make about us, we are really appreciative of it!!

Mocha: Yep u got that right Sis!!! She's an awesome mum!

Me: AWWWWW u guys are ADORBS!

Apple: yea yea yea.....

Daisy: Sorry Apple doesn't really do heart-warming and sad. He thinks he's all that *wink wink*

Apple: Be quiet sis!! I'm not like that!! I'm a guy, guys don't do sad and soppy.. We do ACTION-PACKED FUN YEAH!!!

Daisy: *sigh* U are such a werido Apple

Mocha: I agree, mum were hungry!! Is it time for dinner yet??

Me: Yes sweetie, say bye to our readers and i will feed you a couple of hamburgers for tea.

All together: BYE READERS!!! *runs off and starts munching hamburgers noisily*

Oh good lord they are quite weird.... Anyway guys, i hope you liked their odd convo!! If you are wondering about my Walkie i have nothing to say about Jake because i forgot to take him to school today *face palm* so there's no info on him :p :lol:

OK cya readers!

Sakura-san123

PS: I just wanted to give a quick shout out to Miiku, for giving me some advice on Arthurs care so thx Miiku!! :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

Hi guys,

TMGO:

Ok, there really isn't much to say today but i thought i would tell you that little Arthur now has almost full training bar!!! Here i will show you a pic!:

ohmovm.jpg

Soz about the pic being sideways :S

I'm very excited about this XD, especially since i have never gotten full training on a TMGO before.... But anyway i just took Arthur to the gaming arcade using my Ringotchi fig and we played a game of shape shooter and won! Yay that's another 1000GP in Arthur's pocket :lol:

Arthur is now 3 yrs old which means he mates in 3 days whoo whoo!! B) B) Oh and i just changed the model of Arthur's room because the previous one was kinda sucky.... I took Arthur to school today and we went to the park at Lunch and caught up with a Gozarutchi :gozarutchi: They played on the swing it was very cute. OK, nothing else to say on Arthur.

Before i talk about my V5 i would like to show you a pic of my tama collection:

11i03di.jpg

Yes it's not many but I'm quite happy with it. I have 9 tamas in total. And since i don't have very many tamas I have found some little shelves [that use to be drawers but i took the drawers out] And so now it's my tamagotchi display unit. Alrighty onto my V5.....

V5:

YAY, Daisy, Apple and Mocha evolved today!!! I can't remember exactly what time it was, but i do know it was sometime in the afternoon... Anyway they are now the following characters:

Daisy: Yonepatchi

Apple: Nemutchi

Mocha: Violetchi

Adrobs!! Here's a pic of them:

2dtbrbo.jpg

Tee hee i got a pic of them while they were jumping about like loonies :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: Yes very cute. OK i really don't have much else to say...

Walkie:

As for Jake hes going good, i actually managed to take him to school today but i forgot to turn the sound off!! So he beeped during class!! It was very embarrasing and i had to turn his sound off, and attend to him. [the reason he beeped was because he wanted to buy some food]We brought a ice cream XD

Okey dokey readers post l8r on cya!!

Sakura-san123

Yo readers,

Alright REALLY sorry i didn't post last night! But i need to log today because if you haven't already read my departure post... I'm not gonna be on tamatalk for the next five days so i need to make the most of it now!! Alrighty it's loggin time!

TMGO:

Arthur is making excellent progress and he's 5 yrs old so i can mate him tomorrow!! Sadly though i won't be here to log about it! But i will take plenty of pics!! Speaking of pics i'm afraid that i don't have any pics to show today which really sucks... But anyway, i haven't really done much with Arthur today except take him to the park and we met up with a Mametchi there which was really exciting!!!! Arthur and Mametchi had a little swing and made friends it was very cute XD. I also took Arthur to the shop and we brought some yogurt and a donut coz donuts rule!!! :lol: Ohh one more thing that i did is that i played a couple of games of long jumper and we didn't win any of the games but we did get a lot of GP... Alright then moving on to my V5

V5:

They were suppose to mate today but didn't... I think i got the days wrong so i will try again tomorrow!! They got 2 bonding calls so they now have 60% bonds and about 4000GP coz i used my cheats again :D Errr.... thats all sorry about the rather short update on these guys!!!

Walkie:

Nada has happened with Jake in fact I'm thinking about taking the battery out of him.... For the plain simple reason that now that i think about it i dont't really play with Jake very much. I haven't really being giving him much attention, i might just start up my V4 again... IDK i will see and tell you in five days!!

ok cya readers, i might update again today because of the fact that I'm not gonna be on here for a while sooo... Anyway talk to ya later!!!

Sakura-san123

Hey tamatalkers!!

Now before i post, i would just like to warn you that i am on holiday at the this very moment [and realllly loving it!!] The only reason i have internet accsess is becoz my dad brought his laptop and well you will get the picture XD. Plus i now have 400 veiws whoo hoo!!! Thank you sooo much readers!!

OK log time:

TMGO:

Now this will be a rather quick post, because my dad has has given me a restricted time on his computer. OK Arthur mated today!! Sadly i can't show u pics for 2 reasons:

a) My pics haven't being sent through to my gmail account and i don't have time to do it now

B) i think my gmail account is having a meltdown. :lol:

So all these pics that i will eventually show you will be on the next post i make.... Alright so Arthur mated with a makiko! My all time favoourite tamagotchi character!! Sooo cute, they are currently asleep together so i will let them sleep peacefully. And some more great news i got a new gotchi fig!! I got the Mametchi fig and i now have 5 gotchi figs in total! yipee! :D

And as soon as i got back from da shops i inserted my Mametchi fig and played speed runner about 50 thousand times and then i brought a bunch of toys from the toy shop. And i think that's all i have to say on Arthur so lets move on.......

V5:

These little cuites also mated!! I mated my little Dasiy [Yonepatchi] to a Kuchipatchi!! But sadly i didn't have 100% bonds so i haven't got the Kuchi family :( And i completely forgot to take pics of the marriage! But i do have pics of the eggs and the babies once they had hatched which as i have already mentioned i show you in the next post. Anyway the characters and names are:

Futabatchi: Toffee [girl]

Futabatchi: Dante [boy]

Omututchi: Sally [girl]

Alright, they haven't transformed into toddlers yet so i will move on....

Hmmmm:

Well i am quite tempted to start up another version, but i don't know which! I guess i will have to try and decide and get back to you!! [bTW i have taken the battery out of Jake D:]

OK readers that's all for today, sorry the post is a bit short! Post whenever i can! BYE

Sakura-san123

Hey readers,

OK, some bad news i'm afraid i can't put pics on here until i get back from my holiday, because where i am isn't very good for sending pics to my gmail account and the pics just won't send.

Anyway let's move on....

TMGO:

Alrighty, Arthur and Tiffany did quite a bit today, [bTW Tiffany is Makiko i decided to give her a name!!!] Firstly i took Arthur to the park to play a Mametchi and they had fun building a sand-castle. Then i took Arthur to the shop and brought a bunch of yummy snacks and meals. And since i was bored i inserted my Mametchi gotchi fig and played hip hop, then i brought i really cute bunny costume from the mame shop and Arthur put it on! It was ardorbs!!!! [i took a pic of him to show u later on]

OK, Arthur and Tiffany are fast asleep now, but they are having a baby tomoz! So exciting, i hope it's a boy XD. I think that's all i have to say on these guys.

V5:

These little guys are going great, plus they evolved into toddlers last night the toddlers are:

Toffee: Belltchi

Dante: Matturstchi

Sally: Tororotchi

Cute i know, i think they have 10% bonds at the moment. And i brought them some food too, except i can't remember what. :D Err i think that's all.

V4:

I decided to start up little Flood my Kuchipatchi again because he's cool and i really like my v4 XD. Anway so he is doing ok, he got a job at the school today!! Which was very excting for little flood. I played a game of jump rope with him as well and won 500 GP which was pretty awesome :lol: :lol: OK little flood is still awake so i just took him to the shop to buy a ice cream and a donut. And got another 500Gp from winning shape.... alright were finished now B) B)

C ya readers, sorry about the posts not being very long exciting!

Sakura-san123

Sup readers,

OK a bit to report today:

TMGO:

Arthur and Tiffany had a baby today!! Sadly i was still alseep when the baby hatched which sux, so there are no pics of the hatching but there is a pic of the the little family bouncing around the screen! So after i woke up the cutie pies were quite hungry so i fed them a omelette and some corn for brekky then took Arthur to the park and we met a Chamametchi! They played on the swing for a while and had some fun XD. Then i left them for a while to go down for my own brekky, and when i came back up to them they were still OK, but they had a couple of happy hearts emtpy so i inserted my Ringotchi fig and took them all out to the sweet shop and brought them a vule log for 1500GP. :D

And i have just being for a swim in the resort's pool [because if you have forgotten i am still on holiday] And i have just got back form the swim and it was fun, but Arthur's family weren't so happy they had 4 hunger hearts empty and no happy hearts so i played Long jumper and fed them a pork and beans meal and a rice bowl. Oh and i almost forgot to tell you, the baby is a girl and i have decided to name her Madeline. :rolleyes:

V5:

The Gotchi family [that's the famliy name if i haven't already told you] is doing really well they still have 10% bonds <_< But just for fun i played shoe pairs with Sally and her mum, we didn't do very well though XD. And err that's pretty much it, I'm not sure when they are evolving.....

V4:

I took little Flood to his job today and we got a great!! Which was pretty awesome, he was quite happy. He is now 5 years old which means he will hopefully mate tomoz!! Nagww he is now having a bath!! Cuteness :blink: I am gonna leave him to have his bath. Errmm what else did i do with little Flood..... Ahh that's right, not such good news, he got sick today!! It took 2 doses of medicene and a little game of flag to cheer him up. Alrighty that's all.

V4.5?:

Yea, i had this very scary urge to start up my V4.5 and when i inserted the battery etc etc, i found little Jade the Horoyotchi with her baby Aka bouncing on the screen!! [Remember those little sweeties from a couple of posts ago??] Well I'm not sure when Jade will leave Aka because it has being a while.... But it will hopefully be soon!! :lol: OK so i didn't really do much with these guys apart from buy a hot dog and a piano from the shop XD

Okey Dokey, that's all for now c u guys later!!!

From Sakura-san123, Aka, Jade, Tiffany, Madeline, Arthur, Toffee, Dante, Sally and finally little Flood!!

Hello guys!!!

OK, there isn't really that much to post be i will try my hardest!!!

TMGO:

Arthur and Tiffany are having their last day together with Madeline before they go back to Tamagotchi Planet, so to celebrate this i inserted my Chamametchi fig and they had some fun with the doll house, i have pics to post of that when i get back from my holiday which is tomorrow! They woke up this morning pretty unhappy so i took Arthur to the park and we met up with a Wooltchi, and they had a bit of a swing and enjoyed themselves. And after i left them for about an hour and came back to them after that hour and they beeped, i pressed the A button and then they made that cute noise and jumped into the air!! It was very cute.

And i have just inserted my Ringotchi fig to play a game of shape-shooter with Arthur and we won!!!! So that's another 1000GP pocket money in his wallet XD. But of course playing games comes with a price, after the game they lost 2 hungry hearts so i fed them a pork and beans meal and a kebab and they were all goods again. :D

And i'm pretty sure that's all but if there is anymore i will tell you!!!!

V4:

Little Flood can't stand been single anymore!!! So i am gonna have to mate him soon since he is after all 6 years old now hold on a sec i will just mate him and take some pics..... OK i have just set the time to 6:59PM and...... The familar beep sounded around the room as the matchmaker appeared on my screen, i got my camrea ready as the matchmaker brought out a... *drumroll* YATTATCHI!! And it was love at first sight! They fell in love and experienced their first kiss... Fireworks went up and then before i knew it Flood had a baby boy blobbing around next to him!! And i got pics of the whole thing!! So now Flood is a proud father of a little baby boy who i will name Noddy once Flood has left [i don't know why im naming him Noddy it was just the first name that came to mind!!] Okey Dokey moving on...

V5:

The Gotchi family still haven't evolved into teens but I'm hoping they will today!! They have had two bonding calls since they woke up this morning and they now have 20% bonds. It's not much but it's a start.... And they have about 5000GP at the moment. Plus i played TV surfing a couple of hours ago and won about 200GP. OK that's all for now on these little guys.

V4.5:

Jade still hasn't left Aka which is OK because that means i get to spend more time with her!! But i haven't exactly being a good mother lately, i today when Jade and Aka woke up at around 10AM [they are such lazy little things!!] They had a poo next to them and all their hungry hearts were empty!! So i quickly cleared the icky poo and filled up thier hunger hearts with some cereal. But i did take Jade to her job today [if i haven't already told you Jade works at the hairdressers!!] And we got a great, so Jade was quite excited about that :) :) And since Jade is quite overweight i played climb with her to get her weight down and she now weighs about 45LBS... Which isn't bad for an adult!

Now i have to dash readers because i am due to go do a 'family' activity with my family so i will c you guys later TTFN!!

From Sakura-san123, Jade, Aka, Arthur, Tiffany, Madeline, Flood, Noddy, Dante, Toffee, Sally and that's everyone!

Hey readers,

Just a quick little update to say that my V5 evolved into teens just now!! The teens are:

Sally: Chamametchi

Dante: Mamekatchi

Toffee: Shelltchi

Very cute, they are now just happily bouncing around the screen :D

As for my other versions nothing else exciting has happened with them, except little Jade and Aka got sick! It took 1 dose of medicene to cure them plus a quick game of climb to keep them happy

Alright, there's my quick update post later readers cya!

From: Sakura-san123, Dante, Toffee, Sally, Jade, Aka, Tiffany, Artur, Madeline, Flood and Noddy 8D

Hey,

Loads of exciting news today!!!

TMGO:

Arthur and Tiffany left Madeline last night!! When i woke up this morning i found little Madeline crying her eyes out on the screen. So i fed her and played long jumper with her and she was perfectly happy again. I also caught her doing the "pee pee wiggle dance" tiwce so she got potty trained. And now Maddie [that's her nickname XD] is a Hoshitchi and happily bouncing around the screen. And for the first time i won Shoot the Bug!! It took some time but i finally did it! So Maddie and i were very excited and she won an extra 1000GP B) B)

V4:

Flood and Noddy had a very comfortable sleep and when they woke up they got star mail, but i didn't really read the fortune. Then i fed them some cerel and played jump rope with them. And they just pooped B) So now they are all goods and not doing anything really. And I'm afraid that's all for these two.

V5:

The triplets are OK, they haven't got bonding call yet so their bonds are still sitting at 20%. And since they always wake up at 7AM and i wake at 9AM, they were hungry and unhappy when i finally attended to them. They got thier fair share of food and i played a million games of assorted games with them and won loads of GP. Which was nice.

V4.5:

Well Jade left Aka!! So now Aka has to fend for himself but he's still got me :D Anyway so now Aka is a Kuchitamatchi and he pooped twice since he has evolved into a toddler and he just did another one XD. I played about two games of climb with Aka to keep his weight down so right now he weighs about 15-20LBS. And i also brought a donut from the shop! OK all done with Aka.

Sorry the post is small today readers, can't think of anything else to post! OK toodle pip!!

Sakura-san123, Maddie, Toffee, Aka, Dante, Sally, Flood, and Noddy

Hey hey readers!!!

Alright so today i am making 2 posts why? Because i am back from my little holiday and so now i can post pics!! Alright so this post will only be pics then i will do another post on my little cuties!

PICTURE TIME!:

OK so first i will show you some pics of Flood Mating!!!

308lbmw.jpg
1085yf9.jpg

2rf7fip.jpg
6tpaf9.jpg

289wjlu.jpg

There we are! Soz if the pics are sideways 8D i couldn't be bothered editing them! Ohh, i will probably tell you this is my next post, but Flood left Noddy, and he's now a Mizutamatchi! Here's a cute pic:

20sahxz.jpg

Nog!!

OK now for a awesome pic of my TMGO with my new Mametchi fig and faceplate:

zjcorn.jpg

Yes i really love this pic! OK i can only put 4 more pics on this post before it won't allow anymore...... And it seems that i have no more pics to post!! So i guess this post is finished! See you guys in a couple of minutes so i can update u on my tamas!

Sakura-san123 :D :D

Hey readers for the second time!!

Okey dokey lets start!

TMGO:

Excellent news with Maddie she evolved into a ..... SHELLTCHI yay!!! I'm pretty sure that's a good care teen, or though I'm not sure how i got this teen because i have being neglecting Madeline a bit... Ahhh well, im still quite happy!! So as soon as she evolved into a Shelltchi i took her to the shop to buy a chocolate bar and a orange just to treat her. Then i took her to the park and she met a Memetchi!! They played on the swing and had loads of fun XD.

And right now Madeline isn't doing much, but she has pooped several times today and LOL she just pooped now!! Gosh she's a pooing machine!!! :D Plus i changed the model of my room because i felt like it. :) :) Alrighty moving on.....

V5:

The triplets have evolved into adults!! Very exciting i know, here are the characters they turned into:

Dante: Uhyotchi

Sally: Watatchi! [This meant a Makiko! So i used the dresser and got one!!]

Toffee: Potetchi

Yes there they are! And err, they just got bonding call and they now have 30% bonds. Plus i used my super handy GP cheats today and the Gotchi family now have 5360GP. OK, lets get a wiggle on to the next gen XD......

V4:

Well as you may now already no my exclusive pics post, Flood left Noddy!!! I was quite unhappy because Flood was a awesome tama! But now he has trusted me to look after his baby boy Noddy... So anyway Noddy is now a Mizutumatchi as i have also already told you.

He also got Pre-school mail today and his teacher is Mrs.Frill, which is nice. And about an hour ago he beeped for no reason so i gave him a timeout, and he got to play some jump rope to lose some weight. OK next tama.....

V4.5:

Little Aka has evolved into a Diyatchi!! Very cute, he also got accepted into school today except it was normal school and his teacher is Mrs.Flower. And he has just fallen asleep because he goes to sleep at 8:00PM bless him..... errrrm I'm afraid that's it for Aka!

Post is over now guys so i will c you tomoz hopefully with more news and pics!!!

From: Sakura-san123, Maddie, Toffee, Sally, Dante, Noddy, Aka and thats all! :wacko: :wacko:

Sup readers!

Tee hee, before i start da log i would just like to point out that i am SOOO glad that so many people enjoy my log! I mean 454 views! That's quite a few for me!! Anyway on with the log we go!!

TMGO:

ZOMG, excellent news!!! Alright so today during ermmm some class that i had, i thought i should check up on little Maddie to see how she is doing, and when i looked at the little screen guess who was on there!??? A VIOLETCHI!!!!! Yes my very first Violetchi on TMGO! Here, i even snapped a cute pic of her as a violetchi! Check it out:

qn2ydx.jpg

Plus here is a pic of Maddie as a Shelltchi gettin potty trained XD:

eedc6.jpg

XD i just had to post that pic. Anyway moving on so apart from Maddie's AWESOME evolving thing nothing much else happened to her because i was at school all day... Ohhh but i did insert my Chamametchi fig and we had a fiddle around with some of the items... I think she played with the doll house, then took a couple of slides down the slide it was very cute! Plus i just took her to the park and we ran into a Uwasatchi!! Naggwww they are just building a little sandcastle bless them [bTW their at the park right now LOL] Oh she just came home well that was a nice little outing for her. errrmm i think that's all lets move on....

V4:

Well Noddy also evolved! But sadly he evolved into a Obotchi D: *sigh* that's one character that i DIDN'T want to get!! I mean Flood can't be proud of a Obotchi!!!!! GRRRR. Well I'm not resetting now because then i will lose Flood from my parents list!! Sorry about the moaning and groaning.... I guess i should try and get his skill points and what not up so i can at least get a good care adult. <_< OK again really sorry about the depressing post on Noddy!! I will try a bit harder to sound happy but i just can't seem to get excited about a Obotchi! Anyway may as well move on.......

V5:

The triplets are doing great they got a bonding call this morning but they still have 30% bonds, hopefully their next bonding call will get them to 40%!! Plus they can mate on Sunday!... I think it's Sunday it may be tomoz?? Oh well i suppose i will find out won't i!! On other news, they didn't really do anything else other than play a game of TV surfing... OK i think i can move on to the next tama.....

V4.5:

Aka is also all goods. Ohh and i just thought i would let you know that he's on 20th gen YIPPPEEEE!!! I am very proud of him and i bet Jade will be too!! OK really sorry but i don't have any more pics of my other tamas so i will try and get some!! Anyway back to Aka he got mail from the Gotchi king just now and recieved 500GP which was nice.....Alright guys that's all!!

Readers, this is the end of my post so i will see you guys around TamaTalk and i will maybe post tomoz... But i don't think so because i am going to Kuchipatchi Love's place 4 the night so i might post on Sunday and hopefully i will have some pics ok byeeee!!!!

From: Sakura-san123, Noddy, Aka, Maddie, Toffee, Dante and Sally

Hey hey readers,

OK before i start the news i have some BIG news!!! Are you ready for it?? I got a....... NEW TMGO!!!!!!!!!! YES I KNOW! It's a pink wave 2 Kuchipatchi plus i also got the kuchipatchi figure because i didn't have that one yet and now i do! Anyway, here is a very nice pic of my new TMGO plus gotchi figure:

nybgow.jpg

Sorry if the pic is a little bad i took it in the car on the way home!! Anywayz there ya go! I still haven't actually opened the tama yet [although it is very tempting!] The reason is because i don't have extra batteries for the new tama and i like it in it's packaging XD OK i think i should start the log!!:

TMGO:

So anyway plenty more exciting news TMGO-wise! Tonight just after i got home i checked the date place to see if it was open and it was!! So Maddie has mated!!! And guess who to? A Kuromametchi! SQUEE very exciting :D :D Here are some pics:

2elqbg0.jpg
kb7eyr.jpg

24gpn3l.jpg

Yea they are in no particular order.. But there's my little Maddie mating! Oh yes and BTW i have decided to name Kuromametchi Tiger so that is what i will now refer to him as. And i have no other pics of my TMGO but that doesn't matter, anyway so the only other things i did with Maddie today is insert my Mametchi fig and she wore a rabbit costume that i had brought her! It was very cute plus we played speed runner and won 500GP. Oh and if your wondering i did open my Kuchipatchi fig and i have inserted it millions of times XD. But the first time i inserted it i took Maddie straight to the Chinese Restrauant and we had some Fried Noodles :lol: And we went to the park and caught up with a Makiko but i can't really remember what they did... OK lets move on because i think i am done on the Maddie department 8D

V5:

The triplets mated too!!! I mated Sally my Makiko to a Sukatchi!!! And the result was the cheerful family!! So that was very exciting... Anyway right now i have a single cute little boy toddler who i have decided to name Richard because i like that name XD. OK so Richard is currently a Ahirukutchi and he's adorbs!! Oh and that reminds me, a little ago i caught Richard having a bath! So i took some pics:

dcfwjb.jpg
2rhryht.jpg

Sorry the second pic of him is a bit blurry but that's ok you can still kinda see what he is doing. So anyway that's about it for Richard..... Oh no wait no it's not i forgot to tell you that his parents are Marjorite and Memepapatchi!

V4:

Noddy evolved!! But considering the care i gave him he didn't evolve into a good care adult instead he evolved into a Gozarutchi :gozarutchi: which is OK coz i am actually quite fond of him! OK here's a cute pic of him bobbing on the screen:

24gofft.jpg

:lol: Yes i personally think this is a very nice pic of little Noddy. So other than him becoming a adult he hasn't really done much else except poop a thousand times :ichigotchi: And i played some Mimic with him coz we were both pretty bored plus he got star mail that said Money: 2 Strength: 1 Love: 3... So lets hope he gets a good wife! Okey Dokey moving on...

V4.5:

And Aka also evolved!! He turned into a Celebtchi!! [This actually happened yesterday afternoon but i couldn't tell you because i was at Kuchipatchi Love's place!] But anyway i don't have any pics of him sadly but i can tell you that he got job mail today but got denied on all of them because his skill points are too low! :angry: But i guess this is my fault because i have been slacking off a bit :mellow: And so now Aka is 4 years old so he mates on Tuesday! Which is kool that's 21st Gen heading my way!!! :lol: Ok I'm afraid that's it for Aka....

So this post has come to an end. So toodle pip!! And i will see you guys next time!!

From: Sakura-san123, Aka , Noddy, Maddie, Tiger and Richard

Hey readers,

OK plenty to say today so lets get started!:

TMGO:

Yipeeee!! Maddie and Tiger had their baby today! Here i took some pics:

2a7bclt.jpg
8x0jtg.jpg

Errr sorry about the second pic, the baby is a boy!! [You can't see him coz of the da stupid light XD]And just quickly before i move on here is a pic of Maddie and Tiger taking a bath [before they had the baby]:

285xeh.jpg

Yes and again the light is covering Maddie, but you can still tell they are having a bath. OK anyway so today i didn't do much with these guys because of boring school, but i did take them to Kuchipatchi's chinese restrauant as a little celebration for Monty's birth [bTW that's what i have decided to name the baby!] So anyway they had some fried rice which costed around 800GP. Then i took Maddie to the park and we met a Mametchi and they made a Gotchi King sandcastle! Very cute. And just a little while ago i inserted my Chamametchi fig and dressed Maddie up in a fairy costume! It looked very pretty on her, and i think Tiger was quite impressed :) :) Then the family had a play with the doll house [Well Monty did anyway] and errr that's pretty much it......

V5:

OK i have good news and bad news about Richard:

Good: He evolved into a Mamekatchi this morning!

Bad: He's gone from Cheerful family to Blended family :angry:

This is probably because he only has 10% bonds <_< :unsure: But that's ok i can try again on the next gen!! And i also have a very cute pic of Richard's parents eating together:

23kue7r.jpg

Nog! They just munching on some bananas because they can XD. OK now that's it for Richard....

V4:

Nada has happened with Noddy today except that he is now 5 years old and will hopefully mate tomorrow!! Plus he got mail from the Gotchi King today and it was a fishing pole!!! He was very excited but we haven't used it yet. And i don't think i have any pics of little Noddy to show you today sadly but i will have some tomorrow hopefully!! OK I'm afraid there is nothing else to say on Noddy so lets move on.

V4.5:

YAY!! Can you guess what happened with Aka today???? HE MATED!!! Yes it was very exciting sadly i couldn't get pics because when the matchmaker came i was still in class :angry: But anyway he mated with a Ura-Zukyutchi!! It was love at first sight... And as fireworks whooshed in the air a baby girl popped out!! Which is very cool and i have decided that once Aka leaves i will be naming the baby Honey! So other than that nothing else has really happened with Aka.

WAIT hold on that's not all just yet!! I do have a cute pic of Aka coming up to the screen:

30dih6x.jpg

LOL cute. Ok NOW i'm done XD

Ok see ya later readers i will be back with more tomoz!

From: Sakura-san123, Noddy, Richard, Aka, Honey, Tiger, Maddie and Monty.

Hey readers:

OK firstly reallly sorry i haven't posted recently!! The reason is because yesterday my computer was being annoying and i couldn't get on the internet and it was all very fustrating.... But I'm on now so i might as well post! Plus there is heaps to post!

TMGO:

Nagggw, last night Maddie and Tiger left Monty!!! So now hes in my hands and i have being raising him all day, but it was kinda hard because of school... But anyway little Monty is now a Ahirukutchi!! And he is very cute! Sorry but i don't have any pics of him at the moment which is quite unusual because i mostly have pics of my TMGO. Anyway so today we didn't do much apart from play Long Jumper, we did 55 jumps before poor little Monty lost and we won 800GP. Plus we went to the park about 3 times and each time no one was there! It was very annoying and little Monty was not very impressed!! And we also went to the shop and brought a hot dog and a ice cream. And i think that's it....

V5:

Well Richard is now a Kuromametchi!! How did this happen? Well if you have seen the V5 growth charts you will know that you can get a Kuromametchi from a Hatugatchi and that's exactly what i did!! I simply made Richard eat the sesmae pudding as a Hatugatchi and BAM! I had i Kuromametchi!! Anyway Richard has now got 30% bonds and just because i was bored i took a pic of it XD:

2u939eu.jpg

:lol: I was rather bored at the time... Anyway so i think that's pretty much it for awesome old Richard lets move on....

V4:

YAY!! Noddy mated this evening!! Here i have about 6 pics of him mating check it out:

2nisn5z.jpg
2r73f3k.jpg

257ej4z.jpg
nzegb7.jpg

14ty4bd.jpg
wi2e1d.jpg

There we go. Sorry if the pics aren't very good. [And if you can't see some of them very well Noddy married a Ponytchi!] Errm and yes they had a baby girl who i am going to name her Tina XD.

V4.5:

And to put the icing on top of the cake Aka left Honey this morning! It was very sad for poor little Honey but she lived. OK well now she is a Hitodetchi and is currently fast asleep because she goes to bed at 8. Plus she got pre-school mail and her teacher is mrs.Frill. :D :D

OK that's all for now sorry about the rather short update but yea... OK post later readers cya!!

From: Sakura-san123, Monty, Richard, Honey, Noddy, Tina :lol:

Hey readers,

WOW, i have a fair bit to post today!! But before i do i would just like to tell you that i will be making 2 posts! Why? Well you will find out soon! But in the mean time lets get posting!!

TMGO:

EEEEEEEEEEEEP!!! OMG, well the reason i am sooo excited is because my little Monty is now a *drumroll* a Shimashimatchi!!!!!!!!!!! SQUEEE.... You probably want proof right? Well here's your proof!:

qsqlqv.jpg

There he is! He's soo cute XD. OK anyway enough of that lets get on. So before Monty evolved into a adult he was a Kilalatchi. Alrighty so i have taken Monty to the park alot today and we met a Uwasatchi the first time, a Gozarutchi the second time, and a Shelltchi the third time. So that was pretty cool. Oh but i also some kinda sad news while Monty was still a Kilalatchi this happened!

mbob4k.jpg

:( My TMGO ran outta batteries!! But don't worry i had some spares handy so i popped those in and then the download/reset menu came up:

28a585i.jpg

And i hit download and Monty was there again happy and bouncing around on the screen.

OK so after that little drama i had to make it to Monty by taking him out to the games center to play some Long Jumper and we won! So that's 1000GP for Monty! And all this happened before he evolved into Shimashimatchi!

Alright that's all on this little guy lets get on with the next version.

V4.5:

YAY Honey has evolved too!! She evolved last night and she's now a Ura-Youngmarotchi! Very cute XD. Sadly i have no pics of her which sucks but she has being to the shop today and we brought a chest for 300GP. She also has being accepted into normal school and her teacher is Miss. Flower. And i played Climb with Honey today to keep her weight at bay. And she now weighs a hefty 35LBS :D Okey dokey more on Honey later but right now we must move on.....

V5:

Richard is all goods. He has 40% bonds now and I'm not sure when he can mate, hopefully during this weekend!! I haven't done much with him except put a new battery in him coz the other one was getting low. Ok Richard just wants to quickly talk to you before we move on....

Richard: Sup readers! I'm a Kuromametchi so that means I'm awesome!!! All the girls have dying to go on a date with me lately they just can't seem to get enough of me!! It's actually kinda kool.... Coz now it means I'm popular!!! And I'm hoping i can find a nice young lady to marry once my time comes.... Plus i....

Ok Ok Richard i think we have heard enough lets get on.

Richard: Alright mum i will stop now. Bye readers and thanks for reading my mum's awesome log!! Oh and i also have a pic of Richard as a Kuromametchi:

2j5kmqx.jpg

OK next version....

V4:

Yes errrm, i have taken the battery out of Noddy. I know it was probably a stupid thing to do right after he had a baby! But i kinda had to and you are going to find out why in my next post so stay tuned! :lol: :lol: Oh wait! I took a pic of me taking the battery out of my V4:

fkqmbt.jpg

OK readers this post is finished now but don't worry there is more to come! So i will see you in a tick!

Hey again readers,

Sorry about the second post being a bit late, but i was out shopping so yea... Anyway lets get on with this post!

Ok the reason i took the battery out of my V4 is because..... I got new batteries for my Pink TMGO!!!!!! YAY! So i started it up, here's some pics of me doing the whole battery in the tama thing:

8xjup1.jpg
29ur5o3.jpg

2d2hd2r.jpg
34ihao2.jpg

2vvq59w.jpg
33jskgi.jpg

x5wnpl.jpg

Yes if you can't see the last pic very well it is a pic of Belltchi which is the current character that i have on my new pink TMGO!!

So there's your suprise! And i will now be logging about this tama as well. Oh! And i almost forgot i have decided to name Belltchi Rosey.

Ok there will be more on Rosey and the rest of them tomorrow so toddle pip and i hope you are liking my log so far!!

Yo readers,

I would just like to say that i am seriously thrilled that i now have 531 views YAY!! You guyz are the best! :) :)

OK tama time!!!

TMGO (purple):

Well little Monty is all OK. He's now 3 years old and I'm very proud of him. OK so today has being pretty eventful-ish, he went to the park today and we meet up with a Wooltchi and they had fun building a sandcastle in the sandpit. Then i played around with him for a little while playing Shoot the Bug and taking him to the shop to buy yummy snacks and meals. B) I also inserted my Mametchi fig and played Speed Runner for a little while until Monty got hungry so i fed him some fries and he was all good again. OK errrmm i think that's all on Monty but before i move on here's a really sweet pic of him sleeping:

30jmn0o.jpg

Very cute XD.

TMGO (pink)

Yay!! Rosey evolved into a Shelltchi this morning!! She's very cute, so today we did pretty much the same things as Monty except this time i took a pic of Rosey and a Mametchi playing at the park:

xlb51c.jpg

Sorry the pic is a bit blurry but yea. OK so anyway Rosey and i also went to the shop and we got some food but we also remodeled her room so now it's a prettier more girly design :D So then we played Long Jumper and did about 80 jumps before Rosey fell off so we won 800GP which was nice. OK I'm done with posting about Rosey now we shall move on.

V5:

Richard is OK too, he couldn't mate today :angry: But he does have 50% bonds now :) And i played some games with him too to keep him happy so now he's jut happily bouncing around the screen. And he has pooped alot today which only normal for Richard XD.

OK I'm afraid that's all i have for him today.

V4.5:

Er i have taken the batteries out of Honey [sorry Honey!] But i was gettin kinda bored of her plus i wasn't giving her much attention so i just took the battery out..... So errr I'm done now.

V5.5??:

Yep, if you know me you will know that I'm always starting up new tamas and today the lucky winner was my purple crowns design v5.5! Here's a pic:

15i2ftc.jpg

I love this design XD. OK so now i will show you some pics of the whole battery process [A bit like my pink TMGO!]

2nrns1.jpg

Here's the battery being inserted into my tama.

2gwuq6t.jpg

Here's the download/reset menu sorry if you can't see it XD.

21d4il1.jpg

I hit the download option and it came up with three eggs so i waited for them to hatch.

33m32gl.jpg

And when they hatched three little bubbas came out! I have 2 sons and 1 girl, oh and their family name is Kitty :D They are now toddlers so here are the names and the characters:

Toby: Ahirukutchi [male]

Clover: Mousetchi [male]

Bethany: Tororotchi [female]

They are very cute. I also played some games of safe box and Tama fans and they now have 2200GP.

Alright that's all for now.

Ok it's the end of this post now but i promise there will be more tomorrow!! See you guys later!

From: Sakura-San123, Richard, Monty, Rosey, Bethany, Clover and Toby. 8D

Latest posts

Back