* * * * * 9 votes
NO COMMENTS

Sakura's Tamagotchi log of craziness

• Please log in to reply

sakura-san123

• sakura-san123 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 July 2012 - 04:06 AM ( #256 )

Second post for today ^_^ And the reason for that is because Annie just got her job!!! I did promise you guys i would do another post if she got her job offer today didn't i? Well here i am! I'm glad it came before she went to bed! Anyway it's really late at night right now, and I'm pretty tired because i got up early this morning so i'm doing this just for you guys even though i am so tired right now :)
So, i heard Nazotchi coming to deliever the post and saw that he was delievering Annie's Job offer!! Annie and I got super excited and we went to the school right away to say good-bye to Mr. TurtlePedia. They said their good-byes and then we rushed back home so that we could get to our job offer.
Alright we tried for three jobs. First one we tired was the TV News job:
Posted Image
Posted Image
But sadly they didn't accpet us so we moved onto the next one which was the Rockstar job:
Posted Image
Posted Image
And once again didn't get accpeted. I was starting to get a little worried by this point because both of those jobs require funny points... which Annie has plenty of but for some reason those two places didn't accpet her. Maybe it was because all her other skill points weren't up as high as her funny points. Anyway, the last and final job we applied for was the Hospital job:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
And we got in!!! I wasn't actually expecting Annie to get into this job because it's in the spiritual points catergory, and Annie doesn't have that many of those but she still got in!!! We didn't care anyway because we were really excited! Annie wouldn't stop telling me about how excited she is to be starting her first day at the hospital tomorrow. I couldn't get her to shut up, but at least shes enthusiastic about her new job :D.
I love the Hospital job because it's pretty much like the game Get on the V3 which is one of my all-time favourite games. So Annie getting this job just made me all the more happy!

OK. I think i have rambled enough. I'm about to fall asleep on my keyboard, so i will leave you guys with that.
Have a wonderful day and i will see you all in my next post! Which may or not be getting told by Annie! I'm not quite sure yet, because she's a little bit shy but she really would like to speak to you guys..... hmmm i we will just have to wait and see what she feels like tomorrow!
Byyee!
Love: Sakura-san123 and Annie! <3

sakura-san123

Posted 21 July 2012 - 06:20 PM ( #257 )

Hey everyone!
So i know i said Annie would maybe be hosting this post today. But she still hasn't made up her mind if she wants to or not. Come on Annie, it's ok our wonderful readers want you to do this post! Annie?
Mmmm?
Are you too shy?
No..... Ok i will try. But I'm very good at this kind of thing.
Ohh who are you kidding you will be brilliant. You just do the talking and i will post the pics OK?
Yep....
Alright, here's Annie!!!

Hi guys. So i'm doing this post today, because Mum thinks it will make the log more fun if i talk. I don't know. Anyway, so i woke up at 10 this morning like i do every morning. And i was pretty happy that i finally had a job. So i was very annoying to Mum telling her we must go to my job now now now. She kept telling me not till after breakfast. She said something about breakfast being the most important meal of the day and that i won't be able to focus at my new job if i don't eat something. So i decided to just go with it, and i had 2 bowls of cereal for brekkie because it turns out i was pretty hungry.
Then Mum finally decided it was time to take me to my new job! I was so excited i couldn't stop bouncing around and talking. Mum was probably glad to get me to my job because she was probably getting pretty sick of me going on and on and on.
So i entered the hospital....
Posted Image
And i was very suprised to see Nazotchi coming up to me.
Posted Image
And it turns out he was giving me my salary! And i hadn't even started the job yet! I got 1000gp! I was quite shocked but also really happy because that 1000gp was all for me!!! So anyway we tried a second time because i really wanted to get started, so we went back and then i finally got to start my first day at the hospital and it was soo much fun! I earned a good, which was pretty awesome considering it was my first day. :)
Posted Image
So once we got back home, Mum told me she was very proud of me for doing so well on my first day at the hospital. So she let me go to the shop to spend my money! And guess what?! They had Juice there which is my all time favourite food! It was only 220GP. So i had to buy it.
Posted Image
Posted Image
But sadly I'm not allowed to have until dinner *sobs* That's the only thing i brought from the shop, everything else didn't really appeal to me.
So i think that's all i have to say! I will hand you guys back over to Mummy, but before i do i would just like to thank you guys for reading and i hope you enjoyed this post! Byeee! :D.

See Annie, look at what you do when you put your shyness behind you.
Yea! I guess i did do pretty well didn't i!
You wonderfully sweetie. OK time for us to go, and if your a good girl for the next couple of days, i might let you do the next post as well!
Really Mummy?? Oh that would be awesome!!!!
Alright, thanks everyone for reading have a happy Sunday!
Love: Sakura-san123 and Annie! <3

sakura-san123

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:10 PM ( #258 )

Heya everyone!
Long time since i bothered to log, sorryeh being pretty busy with school and such.
And i kinda decided to take the battery out of my v4.5 the other day.... I feel bad about it because Annie was doing great and everything but i have being badly wanting to start up my TMGO because that's the tama that i seem to do the best logging with! Only problem is that i don't have any triple A battries right now so i have to wait until my Mum can buy me some more which will hopefully be this weekend if i'm lucky!
So until that happens, i just randomly put a battery in my V4 and thought why not? So i am now currently taking care of a little babu girl who i named Luna! (After Luna LoveGood from Harry Potter ;) ) She's still a baby because i only just put the battery in her, but i might update later when she evolves!
I don't have any pics of Luna sorryeh because she's only a temporary tama until i can get battiries for my TMGO :) So there won't be any pics just random updates just to keep this log going!. Luna just got sick, so i gave her some medience and she's all good now. We played Jump Rope before and won! So that was 400GP in Luna's pocket. (I wish it was that easy for us humans to get money :D ).
I think that's everything, will update later when she evolves! Fingers crossed it will be a good toddler!!
Have a great day peoples!
Love: Sakura-san123 and Luna!! <3

sakura-san123

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:14 PM ( #259 )

Hey!
Quick update, I'm using my iPad so sorryeh no color :( but anyway Luna evolved into a Puchitchi!! Like I thought she would because I wasn't taking the best care of her o.o but anyway she's still really cute!!! Ummmmm I think that's about it. She hasn't gotten her kindergarten acceptance yet. I have already played several games of mimic with her to keep her happy, and she has pooped a lot xD. But other than that not much else has happened.
So I guess I will talk to you guys later!!!!
Love: Sakura-San123 and Luna!!!! <3

sakura-san123

Posted 27 July 2012 - 05:25 PM ( #260 )

Boo!!!!!
Yep once again there won't be any color because I am using an iPad, but anyways lets just get on with this update!
Alrighty so, i woke up today and found that Luna was already awake. She was hungry, so I fed her a bowl or two of cereal then we played a couple of games of jump rope because she was bored and kinda needed to lose weight as well o.o.
Like I said no pics of Luna because I am only running her for a little while. (unless of course I decide to run her as well as my TMGO!) I probably will since I really like the v4 and I kinda wanna see what she evolves into!! Im hoping for a good teenager, but we will just have to wait and see!
Ohhh, also I have had this annoying urge to start up my beloved TamaWalkie for a while now! Its not a tama that I log about or run regularly because I keep forgetting I have it! So last night I thought I may as well just pop a battery in it and see how it goes.
I selected Kuchipatchi as my character because he's my favourite :) And he is currently in Los Angeles and has done 702 steps, he has 2850 mile points and we haven't yet brought much because I only just started him up! Oh and I also decided to give him a name since I always do that with tamas even if there is no naming feature :D So Kuchipatchi's name is now Elvis! Hahaha dont ask just the first name that popped into my mind!

I think that's all. I will try and update later if anything else happens but until then have a great day and I will talk later!
Love: Sakura-san123, Luna and Elvis!!! <3

sakura-san123

Posted 28 July 2012 - 12:14 AM ( #261 )

Woot woot!!!
Just a quick post to say that Luna evolved into a Young Memetchi!!!!! I was super happy because I was kinda scared I was gonna get a universal o.o But anyway really happy!! Also we just go accepted into school, we chose mrs Flower as our teacher because I think I might try and aim for a Memetchi! But i don't know if it will happen because I'm super busy with school right now.

Quickly just wanted to say that Elvis is now in Denver which is exciting. I took him with me when I went up to the shops today and that really got his steps up, so we are making great progress!
That's all, hope you enjoyed!
Love: Sakura-san123, Elvis and Luna!! :) <3

sakura-san123

Posted 30 July 2012 - 01:40 AM ( #262 )

Gahhhh, I'm sooo happy right now!!! :) For two reasons:
1: My V4 that i have being running evolved and i can't wait to tell you what she evolved into!
2.: I FINALLY have battries for my TMGO!!!
Alright i will start with V4. Soooo my lovely Luna the young memetchi evolved into a adult that i love and i don't think i have ever gotten before..... PONYTCHI!!!!! WEEEEEEE! *calms down* OK now that i have let all my excitment out, here is a pic of the little sweetie:
Posted Image
Yay! She's so cute! Also i just wanted to say that i think I'm gonna keep my V4 running now that i have a Ponytchi, and i have kinda become attached to little Luna.... she's just so sweet :3. So Luna is now offically part of this log!!!
If your wondering, Luna evolved today and i literally couldn't believe it when i saw a Ponytchi on the screen! I was super happy, but i was in school so i couldn't scream and jump up and down sadly xD. ANYWAY, other than that Luna is great. I have being taking extra speical care of her and she has heaps of skill points, loads of GP and her training bar is nearly full! So proud of her :) We haven't being doing that much today, just played a lot of Mimic because i am obsessed with that game! And i also took a pic of her taking a bath:
Posted Image
Wow... that pic came out really good! XD. That's all i have to say for Luna.

So now for the version that i have being wanting to run for ages, but haven't being able to because i never had battries.... until now, when my lovely mum brought some home for me this evening after she got home from work. I thanked her then dashed down to my room and whipped out my pink TMGO, popped the battries in and up came the cute little egg:
Posted Image
So i decided to press download to see what character i had the last time i ran my TMGO, and it turns out i had a cute little family that were already on 8th gen! So i deffo kept them and here's a pic:
Posted Image
I gave them all names: Tarakotchi (the main one)- Harry, Memetchi (Wife)- Polly, baby boy- Pumpkin! I thought Pumpkin was a cute name for the baby ^_^.
I inserted my mametchi fig and played a game of Speed Runner with Harry because i really missed that game! Here's a quick pic of us at the starting line:
Posted Image
And that's pretty much all i have done with Harry so far since i just started him up.
And lastly just wanted to say that Elvis on my TamaWalkie is doing wonderful. We have now done 6336 steps and have 11676 steps to go! So were not doing too bad. We brought some more fuel from Masktchi today for 250GP. And i fed him some bread and played jump rope a couple of times :D.

That's all! Hope you guys enjoyed!! Talk soon!
Love: Sakura-san123, Elvis, Luna, Harry, Polly and Baby Pumpkin! <3

sakura-san123

Posted 30 July 2012 - 01:49 AM ( #263 )

HOLY MOLY!!!!
Just realized I'm now on PAGE 14 of this log!!!! I just wanted to thank you guys again, for making this all possible! Without you guys my log wouldn't have 14 pages, so thank you from the bottom of my heart! <3 <3 <3 :)
Sakura!

sakura-san123

Posted 03 August 2012 - 03:50 AM ( #264 )

Hey hey!!!!
Yet again I am posting this on an iPad so no color or pics. Just a heads up I will probably post on the iPad weekly, then on most Mondays I will be able to use color and pics because I will be using a computer. :)
Anyway, onto the actual logging!!!!

Hhhnnnnn, I'm super happy for little Luna right now! Because she mated!!!!! Only downside is that it kinda happened at school so no pics of the mating..... Which sucks but i will tell you that Luna mated a Kuchipatchi!! It was pretty much love at first sight, so they kissed and fireworks whooshed. Then out popped a cuteeee little baby girl!! :3 It took me a while to come up with a name for her, but I eventually decided to name her Star because its such a sweet name. Also we have played tons of mimic and flag. So Luna is always happy ^_^ Baby Star is getting very whiny lately. I think it's because she knows something is up, and that her mummy will be leaving her soon. I hope that she understands when she's older that she can always ring mummy if she misses her, and I will always be there to take care of her!!! Luna has told this is Star and I think it's helping a little bit.

As for my little Pumpkin. His parents left him a couple of nights ago!! It was all very sad and I found poor Pumpkin crying his eyes out on the screen. :( but as soon as I fed him and played lots of long jumper with him, he came right as rain..... But then started pooping a lot... I caught him doing the pee pee wiggle dance a couple of times so he does have some training bars which is awesome. So anyway after the hour of tiring non-stop beeping and pooing, Pumpkin finally evolved into a toddler! He evolved into Ahirukutchi!!!! Yay!
I took him to the park a lot while he was a toddler and we met up with lots of different people. I inserted the Violetchi fig and we played Ping Pong (I think it's Pumpkin's fave game!) and we also got more training bars, oh and brought lots of goodies from the shop. Then today at school, Pumpkin told me he was feeling a little weird. And then all of a sudden.... BAM!!!!! Pumpkin had evolved into a Korokotchi! I was soo happy! I have a pic of him to show you guys later :) and I think that's pretty much it, we didn't do much today so not much else to say.

As Elvis on my tamawalkie, he's going good. Still in Denver. We are working hard to try and find a vehicle shop so that Elvis can buy a skateboard or something and we can get around town faster! So that is our goal right now. If you are wondering Elivs has done 11987 steps and has 10392 to go! So he is getting there slowly.
That's all for tonight. Hope you all have a great night!
Love: Sakura-San123, Luna, baby Star, Pumpkin and Elvis!! <3

sakura-san123

Posted 17 August 2012 - 04:02 PM ( #265 )

OMG!
People it has being such a long time since i made a post!! I keep getting really busy >.>
I can't make a proper post right now, but i promise i will later on today!
So stay tuned for that, and i am still running my TMGO if you are wondering. He's a Gozarutchi right now, so i will take some pics and then make a new post later on!
Love: Sakura-san123 <3

sakura-san123

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:26 PM ( #266 )

Hello TamaTalk!!!!
I know it has being way too long! I have being missing you guys soooo much! And i think i have finally found the time to start running tamas again! Only one though because i might be a little busy. Im in my school holidays right now, which is great because this means more time to look after tamas!
I have missed logging so much! And i thought i would kick start this log off again by just writing this quick post to say that i am going to start logging again and i really do hope some of those wonderful readers will come back and read this log again! I still cannot quite believe the amount of veiws this log has! It makes me soo happy to think that i do have wonderful readers out there who really like reading my log!! :) I love you guys its offical <3.

Anyway enough rambling! Lets talk about what you guys really want to hear about.... My TMGO!!! Sooo if you have being a long time reader, you will know that i always tend tonrun my TMGO because it's one of my favourite versons ever! And i am running it right now! I have plenty of pics, but they will have to be uploaded in a another post, because i dont have the time to upload them today sorryeh :(
So my TMGO is currently a Gozarutchi with a family! He is married to a Memetchi and they have a baby girl who i have given the name Lily :D Ohh, and they are on 9th gen! I am seeing how high i can get generation-wise. Hoepfully pretty high!!

I cant reallymtell you much else without the pictures. So i guess you will all have to wait until my nextmpost to find out what is going on with my wonderful family!
Hope you guys enjoyed this post! I am soo glad to be back into logging and i will see you guys in my next post!!! Byeeee <3
Love: Sakura-San123, Gozarutchi, Memetchi and Lily!!! :) <3

sakura-san123

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:51 PM ( #267 )

Hi hi :)
Updateeeee:
Gozarutchi and Memetchi left little Lily last night :( And i found poor little Lily crying all by herself on the screen when i awoke this morning. I fed her, cleaned up after her, played a lot of long jumper with her. And after a 1 hour of care and a 5 minute nap, Lily evolved into a cute little Hoshitchi!!! :) Ever since then she has just being happily bouncing around in her little room.

I have being taking tons of pics, but i can't post them until a little later on in the week o.o so sorryeh about that. Hope you guys enjoyed this quick update though! Toodle pip!
Love: Sakura-san123 and Lily! <3

sakura-san123

Posted 05 October 2012 - 09:56 PM ( #268 )

Helloz!
Another quick updatey. But i promise there will be pictures! Hopefully later on tonight! Anywayzzz.....
So little Lily evolved into a ChuChutchi this morning..... Not the teenager i was exactly hoping for, but I am still proud of her nonetheless :) She's still super cute. So today we went to the park a couple of times and first up we came across a Tarakotchi, they played on the swings for a while :3 Then second time round, we met up with a Gozarutchi. And they built a sandcastle which i thought was extremely sweet!

And then pretty much for the rest of the day, Lily has just being chilling. I took some random pics of her for you guys to see later. While she was a Hositchi, i inserted my Chamametchi fig and we played with the baby ducks. It was sooo cute and little Lily looked very happy having fun with the duckies :D.
Ohh, and i also caught Lily beeping for reason, so i gave her a time out. She needs to learn to not beep unless it is necessary.

I think that's all so far. I will hopefully be back with a better update later with a whole bunch of pictures!!! So talk to you guys sooooon! Byees!
Love: Sakura-san123 and Lily! <3

sakura-san123

Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:32 AM ( #269 )

Hiii again!
I did promise a new post with pics didn't i? Well here it is! It won't be all the pics, just a couple of them and i will post the rest some other time.
I will start off with the ones from when Gozarutchi and Memetchi were around!!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
These are just a couple. I will post more later gotta dash for dinner!
Sakura-san123 and Lily <3

sakura-san123

Posted 14 October 2012 - 10:28 PM ( #270 )

Hiii everybody!
Alright, i know i have have being failing quite badly with logging -_- And i feel really bad! But I'm here with a new update for you guys that you will hopefully like. Even though there probably won't be any pictures because i really am too lazy to upload or take any pictures today so this post is just going to be pictureless o.o I just quickly wanted to tell you guys that I am now back at school after my 2 week holiday break. Kinda sucks to be back but I'm getting over it slowly. It just means less time with my TMGO, which also means pausing it alot. And as loyal tamagotchi lover, i really don't want to have to do this.... But anyway i think my rambling is boring you guys I'm just gonna get started with the actual post!!

Soooo, the last time i posted i put up some pictures from a while ago from when Gozarutchi was still hanging around with his little family. (BTW sorryeh about the bad pictures guys! I totally didn't think they were gonna turn out like that on here!) Anyways, if you can see the little baby girl in some of the pictures in my last post, well she is all grown up now. Remember Lily?? Well last time i kinda left you guys hanging, saying that she was a Chuchutchi. And that was all fine until she evolved into a Kunoitchi a couple of days later :/ Ok, I have nothing against Kunoitchi, I actually really like her. But I was trying so hard to avoid getting another bad care character! I guess after Lily evolved into a ChuChutchi, it was probably going to happen anyway, but still..... Ahh well next generation I am gonna try my absolute best! (Even though school is going to get in the way). OK, moving on. So Lily of course went through her adult stage normally. I made sure to give her plenty of attention because I felt bad about her turning into a bad care adult. We inserted several gotchi figs, and played an assortment of games and loads of items. I took her to the park multiple times, and from what I can remember she has met up with the following: Makiko, Megatchi, Ojitchi, Kikitchi, Memetchi and Kuromametchi! We have met up with others as well, but those are the only ones i can remember :D. Oh, and we also brought a lot of new foods from the built-in shop. And now for the most exciting news..... Lily mated!! She went through quite a lot of handsome looking boys, but she didn't really feel that any of them were just right for her. Then after many visits to the Date Place, Lily came across a Kuchipatchi, and well... it was love at first sight! They kissed, fireworks exploded and next thing I knew, Kuchipatchi had already settled in with my wonderful little Lily. And I have decided to give Kuchipatchi a name! He is now known as: Cole :)

So Lily and Cole went about their business for a couple of days. I treated them to a Jelly Roll from Ringotchi's Sweet Shop since they were being so well behaved. And I also inserted the Memetchi fig, and dressed Cole and Lily in the wedding costume!!! I swear they both looked sooo adorable in the little tux and wedding dress! They even kissed, which made my heart melt! I really do regret not taking a picture o.o. OK, so this morning when I getting ready for the first day back at school *sobz* Cole and Lily had just woken up, so i checked them to see what their happy/hungry hearts were like, and i was soo happy to find a cute little egg sitting in between them!!! I gave a tiny squeal of joy, and waited for the egg to hatch. After what felt like forever I finally heard the little noise, and quickly looked at the screen to see a little baby boy in between his proud mummy and daddy. I have named the baby Dash, just because i really like that name :).

I think that's it. This turned out to be a pretty long post, which is good because i felt bad about not updating you guys for while. Anway that concludes this post, i hope you guys enjoy and I will see you all later!! Byyees!
Love: Sakura-san123, Lily, Cole and baby Dash! <3

sakura-san123

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:56 PM ( #271 )

HI Hi!
Alright, so I am not at school today, because I am not feeling very well. So I have the day off today, which means I can pay lots of attention to my little TMGO family! So today is Dash's second day of being out in the big wide world. I think he's really enjoying it though!! So far today, we have being to the park twice. Firstly Lily met up with a Kuromametchi and they built a sandcastle, and then the second time round Lily met up with a Memetchi, and they had lots of fun on the see-saw together! But I think Cole and Dash got a little jealous of Lily getting to go to the park and have all the fun. So i inserted my Chamamethi fig, and let them have a big cuddle with the teddy bear, and blow some bubbles out in their backyard. Sooo cute! :3

And I have just fed them their lunch: Fries and two chicken drumsticks :D. That should keep them full until afternoon tea!. Now the little family are just chilling, and bouncing around the screen. It's Dash's last day today with his parents. I don't think he realizes this yet, and it's gonna be very hard to see him tomorrow morning when he's all sad and crying because he doesn't know where his mummy and daddy have gone! But I have made a secret promise to Cole and Lily that I will take excelllent care of little Dash and help him get through the hard time when he is missing his parents.

I actually already have plans of what I want baby Dash to be when he grows up! I think I am going to aim for a Mametchi! I know that's very high expectations of little Dash, and i will still be proud of him if he ends up growing up into a different character. But that is my goal anyway, to turn Dash into a handsome young Mametchi! :newmametchi: :newmametchi: <--- Looks how cute he is! :3

Ok, i gotta go now. Getting a little hungry, i think it's time for me to have some lunch! See you guys soon!

sakura-san123

Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:39 AM ( #272 )

HIII!!
Ok, this is probably gonna be pretty quick because its really late, and i need to go to bed soon. But at least I'm updating you guys!!
SOOOO, the little family have being pretty good. They haven't really being doing much because I have being busy with school. But i took Lily to the park today, and she met with a Pipotchi! They had a little fun on the swings before Lily came back to her family.
Which reminds me, i think Lily and Cole are leaving baby Dash tonight. It's going to be sad seeing little Dash all by himself tomorrow! But i will help him get through the pain of missing his parents, and i still have that goal of turning him into a Mametchi!

Er, i think that's all. I haven't really being playing with them all to much today. Sorryeh for the sucky update! But i promise a better one next time! I'm tired, so i'm off to bed! Good nite my awesome readers!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments