Photo
* * * * * 9 votes
NO COMMENTS

Sakura's Tamagotchi log of craziness

• Please log in to reply

sakura-san123

• sakura-san123 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:40 AM ( #273 )

HIII!!
Ok, this is probably gonna be pretty quick because its really late, and i need to go to bed soon. But at least I'm updating you guys!!
SOOOO, the little family have being pretty good. They haven't really being doing much because I have being busy with school. But i took Lily to the park today, and she met with a Pipotchi! They had a little fun on the swings before Lily came back to her family.
Which reminds me, i think Lily and Cole are leaving baby Dash tonight. It's going to be sad seeing little Dash all by himself tomorrow! But i will help him get through the pain of missing his parents, and i still have that goal of turning him into a Mametchi!

Er, i think that's all. I haven't really being playing with them all to much today. Sorryeh for the sucky update! But i promise a better one next time! I'm tired, so i'm off to bed! Good nite my awesome readers!!!
Love: Sakura-san123, Lily, Cole and baby Dash! <3

sakura-san123

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:23 AM ( #274 )

Heyyy!!
This won't be a proper update because i have actually got my TMGO on pause right now -_-. It's because i just got back from a sleepover with my mates, and i didn't wanna take my TMGO because it would just not get looked after properly, and my friends aren't really tamagotchi fans o.o.
But later on tonight, i will deffo update you properly because i will have unpaused and given my TMGO some attention!
Talk sssooooon!
Love: Sakura-san123 <3

sakura-san123

Posted 20 October 2012 - 02:46 AM ( #275 )

Hi guys!
So I'm back with the promised post/update on my TMGO! So it's almost 10pm, and i am exhausted from my sleepover with my mates! But i need to do this update otherwise i never will have time! o.o Anwayzzzz......
So, as expected yesterday morning i woke up to find Dash all by himself and crying on the screen :( His parents had left. I gotta say I'm gonna miss them! So i had school and i just left him on pause because after school i was going straight to the sleepover with my mates.... so he stayed paused on my desk in my room until.... like a couple of hours ago. I feel like a really bad mother right now! But i have made it up to him! For the past couple of hours, i have being giving Dash plenty of attention!!! So i wrote down pretty much everything he did from while he was a baby to when he evolved into a toddler! I will record what happened:
8:09pm- Unpaused Dash, fed him, then took him to the park! He met with a Memetchi and they played on the swings!
8:11pm- Played Long Jumper. We lost at 78 jumps, but won 700GP!!!
8:15pm- Needed to feed Dash again! Fed him some sausage and pork and beans.
8:21pm- Dash pooped, and i got him to the toilet in time! 1 training bar earned :D
8:26pm- Dash got sick :( Needed two doses of medicene. Also potty trained him again! Another training bar whooo!
8:33pm- Inserted Chamametchi fig, and Dash played with the playhouse and the rocking horse!!! It was so cute :3
8:40pm- Fed Dash yet again lol. This time it was fries and beef bowl.
8:44pm- Dash took his nap!
9:04pm- Played Long Jumper again. Won the whole thing, and got 1000GP! YAYAYAYAYAYAY! XD
9:10pm- Took Dash to park for a second time. But this time there was no one there. Dash wasn't very happy!
9:28pm- And finally, after all that care Dash evolved into a gorgey little Ahirukutchi!! And then he went to bed :)
And that's it. Now Dash is sleeping peacefully, next to me as i type this. Tomorrow is Sunday, and then on Monday it's Labour Day which means i get the day off, and i will be spending that time giving Dash lots of attention! (And studying for end of year exams -__-).
Hope you guys enjoyed! Update when i can!
Love: Sakura-san123 and Dash! <3

sakura-san123

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:49 AM ( #276 )

Yo my wonderful readers! :D
This is one of my quick and to the point updates LOL. Umm, i shouln't really be on here right now because i am meant to be studying for exams (BLEEHHH!!!).

But i just quickly wanted to say that little Dash has evolved into a teen! He evolved into a Korokotchi the other day! It was very exciting to see one of these little guys bouncing around the screen!. Soooo, since he evolved not much else has really happened. I inserted my Kuchipatchi fig and we went to the chinese restrauant, just to treat Dash :P. We ordered a Shark Fin, but i can't remember off the top of my head what the price of it was..... But anyway, Dash enjoyed his little treat and then came back home. After he had let the food settle in his tummy, we went out to the game arcade and played some Long Jumper. And we won it again! So that was another 1000GP in Dash's pocket! :D (He is getting very rich! lolz).
That is all i have time for, i hope you guys enjoyed this quick little post! Talk soon!
Love: Sakura-san123 and Dash! <3 :3
PS: I JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THE ALMOST 4000 VEIWS!!!! OMGG, I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD COME THIS FAR, THANK YOU SOO MUCH! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!! <3 <3 :D (And btw, that was all meant to be in caps!).

sakura-san123

Posted 29 October 2012 - 02:09 AM ( #277 )

Hellooooo!
I'm so super sorry for not updating in a while!!! I won't bother going into why i haven't be able to update for a bit because that would just bore you guys, when all you really want to know is what has being happening to Dash since i last posted!!! Wellll......

First off, he evolved into a adult a while ago now. Ummmmm.... and he's not exactly a Mametchi, because i honestly just got a bit slack with taking care of him, while he was a Korokotchi, which resulted in him turning into a Necktie-tchi.......... Probably my least favourite character o.o But I'm still pretty proud of my little Dash no matter what character he is!. Anyway, over a couple days i just played lots of long jumper with him, and inserted a couple of gotchi figures. Like the Mametchi one, and we played the game Hip Hop because i love that game! And we inserted the Ringotchi figure, and i treated Dash to a Chocolate log, because he was being so good. And of course we went to the park a couple of times. I remember one time we met up with a Makiko! And they played on the swings which i have to say was super cute :3.

Anndddd, now for the most exciting part. Dash mated!!! He mated with a Uwasatchi! I just thought they looked so cute together! So they mated and the usual fireworks exploded. Then Dash and Uwasatchi returned home, and settled in. And also, i have decided to give Uwasatchi a name! She is now named: Poppi :) I don't know why, just one of my favourite names lolzzz.

So Dash and Poppi are quite happy, just bouncing around the screen. I caught them having a bath eariler which was sooo sweet! They just looked so happy :D.
Okies, that's all for now. Hopefully i will be able to post again soon! Love you all sooooo much!! (Seriously you have no idea! XD)
Love: Sakura-san123, Dash and Poppi!! <3 <3

sakura-san123

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:15 PM ( #278 )

Hiiii people's!!!
Long time no log 0.0... Btw, I'm using a iphone to type this so sorry no colour or anything today :(. Anyway I kinda have bad news...... I have being a very bad mummy and taken the batteries out of my TMGO!!! I guess I just don't have any time to run it right now. With my exams and such coming up.... And I have being soo busy I wasn't really taking proper care of it anyways :/. But I pinkie promise you guys, that as soon as I find the time I will deffo start it up again!!! Hopefully or will be sometime this week!!! Anyway I gotta dash now, got more studying to do -_- hope to be running my TMGO sooooon!!! Love you guys!
Love: Sakura-san123<3

sakura-san123

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:27 PM ( #279 )

This post isn't quite related to tamas.... I just wanted to make this speical post to say....

THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THE 4000 VIEWS ON THIS LOG!!!!! <3 <3 <3

Seriously, you guys are just awesome! I know I say this alot, but I truly mean it!!! Without your views, my log probably wouldn't still be up and running! To be honest, I think if I hadn't started getting so many amazing readers I probably would have stopped logging a looonnnggg time ago. But no, I keep coming back and trying my hardest to keep this log running just for you guys! I hope to reach 5000 views one day, but let's not worry about that right now! :D Right now I am just sooo happy that I have come this far. You guys are the reason this log is still going, so once again: THANK YOU!!!!!! <3 :)

Sakura-san123 <3

sakura-san123

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:22 PM ( #280 )

Gahhhhh.... I'm so failing at this keeping a tama running right now :|
I still haven't managed to get a tama running yet, sorryeh guys.
My excuse is that my exams are stressing me out a lot right now, they are coming up rapidly. I am on study leave right now. So i just don't have time to run tamas eacuse i have to study! (The only reason why I'm on here right now is because i am on a 10 minute study break!. So yeah, gonna try my hardest to start a tama up, but i can't make any promises to you guys just yet :(
Sorryeh for the boring, and sad post. I hope to be running a tama sometime soon!
Love: Sakura <3
PS: STILL so amazed about the 4000 views guys! XDDD <3 :)

sakura-san123

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:05 PM ( #281 )

Hello!
Sooooo..... exciting news. I have finally found a little bit of time to maybe start up a tama!! I'm not going to be doing it till later on tonight though, but i PROMISE you guys, that when i have, i will make a new post straight away!! So keep a lookout for that.
Also yesterday was my 17th Birthday!! I would have started a tama up yesterday, but i ended up being pretty busy, so i am going to try again tonight! Also, if you want to know which version i will be starting, probz not my TMGO... I don't know, i just feel like i want to start up a different version. So i might try for either my v4 or my Music Star.... which one would you guys like???? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. We will see, and i will get back to you guys later tonight!! :)
Thanks for reading!
Love: Sakura-san123 <3

sakura-san123

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:18 AM ( #282 )

Quick update using ipad, so sorryeh no colour. :/
Ok i still haven't gotten round to starting a tama. But tomorrow it is DEFFOO going to happen!!! I have decided to start up my V4 if you were all wondering! :P So keep a look out for my update tomorrow on my V4!!!!
Loveeee Sakura-san123 <3

sakura-san123

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:51 PM ( #283 )

Heyyyy!!!
Ok firstly,
YAY YAY YAY 15TH PAGGGEEEEE!!!!! <3 <3
And secondly, I have finally started up a tama!!! But sadly it's not my V4 because it turns out my CR2032 batteries are flat -__- So until i can go get some new ones, I have just popped some batteries in my TMGO again and I will just run this until I can some more CR2032's. Plus I do love my TMGO! :3
Ok, so I legit have just downloaded my TMGO, and it came up with a Necktietchi and a Uwasatchi and they have a little egg in the middle of them! I completely forgot about these two having a baby o.o I don't even if I told you guys from the last post I made about my TMGO. But anyway, I am just patiently waiting for the little egg to hatch.....Still waiting..... *sings a song awkwardly*..... Yay! Finally egg hatched into a cute little girl!!! I think I am going to name her Sky :P

Ok...... So since I only just got them started up, I can't really tell you much more o.o. Apart from I just fed them some beef bowls because their hungry hearts were a little empty. I'm going to go off and play with them, and then when I have some more news, I will log again later!!!
Alrighty, thanks soo much for reading!!
Love: Sakura-san123, Nectietchi, Uwasatchi and Baby Sky! <3 :)

sakura-san123

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:36 PM ( #284 )

Good Morning Tamatalk ^-^
So it's 8:26am right now, and I have woken up early and come on here speically for you guys so that I can update you guys on my TMGO!! Since I don't get much of a chance to come on here these days. And I am meant to be doing studying for most of the day today so I thought I had better a get a new post in quickly! Allrrriigghttt, so the little family have being doing wonderful. They were very spoilt yesterday, because I took them to the Chinese Restrauant run by the lovely Kuchipatchi. We ordered Chilli Shrimp, and everyone really enjoyed it! They were all very happy, and came home with full bellys afterwards.
After I had let the food settle in their tummies a little, I took Necktietchi to the park, where we met up with a cute little Lovelitchi! They played on the see-saw. And over the last week or so, I haven't done too much else with them. So I guess I should just tell you now..... I woke up today to find that baby Sky was all by herself!! Her parents left last night. I actually completely forgot, so I couldn't even say a proper good-bye :( But oh well, Sky is in my hands now, and I have promised her parents to take excellent care of her :D.

Ok, since I only just woke up I haven't done too much with Sky yet, apart from feed her and clean away some of that nasty poo. So I might try and do another update later on today when Sky has evolved into a toddler! Hoepfully I will be able to! But if I don't. I promise I will update you guys tomorrow!!
Anyway better go now, Sky needs some attention!
Love: Sakura-san123 and Baby Sky! <3

sakura-san123

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:01 PM ( #285 )

Heyyy!!!
Whoaah, long time no log o.o Sorryeh about that!!! Just quickly wanted to say that I am not doing a proper update today because I don't have time. But I am DEFFO doing one tomorrow! So look out for that! Sorryeh again I have being gone sooo long.
I love you guys for staying with me though :3
Sakura-san123 <3

sakura-san123

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:34 PM ( #286 )

Heyy readers :D
So as promised here is my update! I know I keep randomly disappearing and not logging very much. I'm sorryeh I keep doing that! I have just being really busy and haven't really had time to take care of my TMGO. So I sadly had to take the battries out of her for a while. But then yesterday when I was bored and had nothing to do, I thought I would start it up again since I am not too busy this week! So I whipped out my pink TMGO, inserted some battries and then pressed Download.
So if you remember from my last proper update I had a Baby girl who I named Sky? Well she's still going strong. And she's actually not a baby anymore.... She is now a cute little Marotchi!! I have never had a Marotchi on the TMGO before so I was pretty excited! If your wondering, she was a cute Shelltchi as a teen, and I'm not 100% what toddler she was.... But oh well the main thing is that she is all grown up now, and almost ready to start a family! She should be turning 4 years old today, so in a couple of days I will be able to mate her!! Sky told me she is looking forward to becoming a Mummy. She wants to know what it's like to be a Mummy like me, and she's gonna get the chance very soon!!!

Okk. I also wanted to say that I took Sky to Kuchipatchi's restrauant this morning, and we ordered Egg Soup for 600gp. We decided on something yummy but healthy for breakfast! And then once the food had settled in her tummy, I took her to the park where we met up with a lovely Kuromametchi! They built a sandcastle together. ^_^ And now Sky is at home happily bouncing around the screen and looking cute :3.
Ohhh, and Sky also has her little Xmas tree up in the background!! Awwww! SOO adorable!.

Okey dokey, I think I will wrap it up here. But if I have anything else exciting to report I will be sure to report it later on today! Hope you guys enjoyed!
Love: Sakura-san123 and Sky! <3
  • tamagotchialice likes this

sakura-san123

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:17 PM ( #287 )

Hello there fellow tamatalkers and loggers,
Okey dokey. Soo Sky is fine. Haven't being doing too much with her lately. Just letting her enjoy life, bouncing around the screen. I woke up pretty late this morning so she was a little unhappy and I fed her a meal of Beef Bowl and and 2 Sushi's, then we played Long Jumper and won 1000GP ^_^ And after that she seemed to be fine. Sky gets angry easily if I don't give her lots of attention XD.

Also she is now 5 years old! Which means she is mating tomorrowww!!! Whoop whoop :D. I don't know if I will be able to log about it though, because I am pretty busy. But I will try my best! Even if I just update you guys on the Ipad at least I have done a update! Anyways, Sky is really excited to be starting a family! She says she wants a baby boy :3 I haven't being told who her dream husband is yet though.... hmmmm. She's keeping that one a secret.

And what else?.... I think that's it. This was a pretty short post. Sorryeh about that everyone. Was hoping to make this a nice long post, but I don't have to much to say about Sky today, so this is it. Hope you guys enjoyed reading nonetheless! Loveee you all!!!!!! :D
Sakura-san123 and Sky! <3

sakura-san123

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:34 PM ( #288 )

Hello World ^-^
Exciting news concerning my TMGO!!!! I bet you guys can already guess what the news is?! Yes little Sky mated yesterday!!! I didn't manage to mate her until around late afternoon because I had a lot to do yesterday. But as soon as I wasn't busy, I grabbed my TMGO and Sky gave a look that said 'take me to that Date Place!' So that's exactly what we did.

So the first tama to come along was a Tarakotchi. Sky liked the look of him, but didn't seem to think he was right for her. So she said no and we tried for a second time. Second time round a cute little Shimashimatchi came along!!! And I think I have found out who Sky's secret love was because the minute they met eyes it was instant love!! So after the usual ceremony of kissing, fireworks etc. They came back home, and ShimaShimatchi is now settled right in! I have even given him a name! His name is Kyle :) Sky and Kyle so cute <3

So, since the big marriage nothing else has really happened. I took Sky to the park, and she met with a Uwasatchi! They played on the swings which was very cute. Then I mucked around a little with my gotchi figures. I inserted Kuchipatchi and we went and played a game of Vegetables. We only managed to get to 42 before we lost.... I can't remember exactly how many points we won though.

Annddd, I think that's all!! So I hope you guys are having a wonderful Saturday, talk soon!!!
Love: Sakura-san123, Sky and Kyle! <3

sakura-san123

Posted 15 December 2012 - 03:40 AM ( #289 )

Whohoho!!! It's being a while since i updated!!! Hey readers, really sorry about my little absence. But I am here now to update you guys on the wonderfulness that is my TMGO! ^_^
So the last time i updated this log, i believe i had Sky and Kyle the cute happy couple :3 Well they are no more, because a couple of days ago Sky and Kyle had a gorgey baby boy, that i have blessed with the name Hagrid!! The reasoning for this is because I am currently reading Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince! So I was inspired to start naming my tamas after Harry Potter characters! (FYI: The next boy will be named Albus, and the next girl will be named Lily) <--- If some of you wonderful readers love HP like me, you will know who these characters are!

Ok, stop rambling about HP Sakura! Get on with the log! XD
So, as i was saying. Sky and Kyle had a little boy who is called Hagrid. Well i think it was at least 2 days ago now, that they left little Hagrid to defend for himself in this wide wide world. Luckily, he has me to help him out and take care of him! While Hagrid was just a bubba, i was a wonderful mother to him, feeding him, taking him to the park, cleaning his poop and potty training him etc etc. Then he evolved into a Mattsuritchi 24 hours later. Which i was very happy with! So his childhood was good. I took him to the park heaps, and met up with a lot of cute characters, and seems to have made a lot of friends :D. I also treated him a lot to Ringotchi's Sweetshop on the Ringotchi figure. We played a fair amount of Long Jumper, and also one of my personal favourites Ping Pong! (Found on the Violetchi fig :3 ) So he was deffo a very fit and healthy little boy!
But then, i kinda started slacking a little bit :/ I have found that i have being very busy this week. What with Chirstmas right around the corner, i got quite busy. I have being doing Christmas shopping, and also catching up with a couple of friends so I really haven't had that much time to pay a lot of attention to poor little Hagrid. So yesterday to my dismay he evolved into a Monpatchi..... I mean he's cute and everything, but deffo not my first choice of teenager. Nonetheless I am still very proud of him!

So Hagrid is still a Monpatchi and I am not sure, but i think he's evovling tomorrow! So that's something to look forward too. I have being taking good enough care of him despite my busy shedule. So let's hope he evolves into a reasonable character!! XD.
Through his teenager stage, i have being giving him reasonable care. I find that I am taking him out to Kuchipatchi's restrauant a lot XD. Today as a matter of fact, we visited and we ordered fried dumplings. I think Hagrid really enjoyed them because he came back home looking quite satisfied :D.

Ok, i shall wrap this post up here. Because it's quite late right now and i have a lot of sleeping to catch up on! So i hope you guys enjoyed this post! I made it pretty long just because i haven't being updating a lot recently. Take care and I will talk with you all sooon!!
Love: Sakura-san123 and Hagrid! <3

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments