Pokémon Black and White

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquangel

Reaction score
In this Rp you are a new trainer who is starting their pokemon journey by, heading off to Professor Juniper's lab to get their starter pokemon,

A. Snivy (the Grass-Type) B. Tepig (The Fire-Type) and C. Oshawott (The Water-Type)

starterlink.png

Normal Tamatalk rules apply.

The Form:

Name:

Nick-Name:

Home town:

Description:

Crush:

Other:

Partner Pokemon (pm me if you want to have a first evolution egg raised pokémon) :

Nick-Name:

Nature (personality):

Crush:

Other:

Good Luck!!

Last edited by a moderator:
OCC: Can I start?

Name: Cody

Nick-Name: Colidascope

Home town: Nuvema Town

Description: Cody has Bright Brown (redish) hair and green eyes. He is 5 ft 2 and is very caring towards his pokemon.

Crush: None.. Yet

Other: Nothing

Partner Pokemon - (im kind of confused am i allowed a pokemon besides Snivy,Tepig and Oshawottand if so can it be from earlyer generations?)

Nick-Name:

Nature

Crush:

Other:

I will start when you start

Name:angela

Nick-Name: angie

Home town:striaton city

Description: angela has brown hair. she loves water type pokemon but likes to train all kinds. she hopes to be a breeder and pokemon master.

Crush:none yet

Other: angela is quite a joker- always on the bright side. she also wears glasses.

Partner Pokemon: snivy

Nick-Name: violet

Nature (personality): like any snivy, she is cool and calm. but, she can get quite talkative. she adores angela and thinks of her as a role model.

Crush: angela`s treecko, gecks.

Other:she loves making friends with other pokemon and gets hyper if given poffins.

occ- can i use my two pokemon, gecks an squirt, in this rp?

@ Yatta: Maybe. Your character's parents could have given to pokemon to her.

@ Mudkipchi: Pm me if you want a starter from an earlier gen.

NOTE: Your character can be over 12, I forgot to edit that.)

Name: Sarah

Nick-Name:

Home town: Nimbasta City

Description: Like this but she has blue eyes and wears a straw hat.
1303873116_shitastical_colouring__by_izikk-d3ezg25.png

Crush: --

Other: She has a grooming kit for Cinders and carries a fire stone for when Cinders wishes to evolve.

Partner Pokemon : Vulpix

Nick-Name: Cinders

Nature (personality): Modest.

Crush: --

Other: Cinder hatched from an egg that was given to Sarah by her father after one of his travels. She has a habit of riding around in Sarah's handbag. She often wears a pink bow.

You can start now!

Sarah walked meekly towards Professor Juniper's lab, she was afraid she had to have one of the usual starter pokemon. She knocked on the door of the lab.

"Hello?" came the reply.

"Uh, Professor Juniper? It's Sarah."

"Oh. Come in Sarah."

Sarah walked in the door.

"Here, you will need these." The professor handed Sarah a few items. "A pokedex, five pokeballs and an xtransceiver."

"Thank you, professor."

"Now to choose your starter poke-"

"Professor Juniper, about the starter pokemon thing..."

Cinders jumped out of Sarah's handbag. "Vullllllpppixxxx??"

"Oh. I see." She hands Sarah a pokeball. "Well, a certain someone," She looks at Cinders. "wishes to be your partner."

"I'm so glad you understand! Thank you so much!!"

Cinders rubs against the professor's leg.

Sarah hops on her bike. "Bye!"

"Good-bye and good luck!" Says the professor waving.

Sarah bikes off the the lake with Cinders in the basket

[[i think this is my longest post ever!!]]

Sarah hopped off her bike. She puts a pokeball on the ground in front of Cinders. Sarah slowly took off her shoes, stockings and gloves and put them in her bag before diving into the water. Cinders pressed the button on the pokeball and was caught. Sarah heard the click and turned around. "What the?" She let Cinders out of the pokeball. "Now it's official, you do want to be in battles!" she hugs Cinders, and begins walking into the the water holding Cinders.

Name: Len

Nick-Name:

Hometown: Comes from Johto, Goldenrod City.

Description: Click here to see teh' pic :3

Crush: None yet

Other: Journeyed through Johto and well, he became a great trainer. Got bored of sitting around, and he wanted to go to Unova and start another journey with the baby of his fav Garchomp. So here he is.

Partner Pokemon (pm me if you want to have a first evolution egg raised pokémon) : Gible

Nick-Name: Legit

Nature (personality): Modest.

Crush: None.

Other: Likes

Name: Darius

Nick-Name: D(this is mah real nickname)

Home town: Straiton City

Description: A black haired kid with dark skin. He is emotional, a game freak/nerd, and He is very athletic. Loves electric types.

Crush: Angela

Other: Nothing much besides that he gets hyper when its his ADHD momento...

Partner Pokemon (pm me if you want to have a first evolution egg raised pokémon) : Pichu

Nick-Name: Spark

Nature (personality): Quiet

Crush: No one...

Other: N/A

"you ready, violet?" Angela asked.she had just received violet, a snivy, from professor juniper. it was time to take the first steps to become a Pokemon master. she had already been to hoenn and kanto with her two Pokemon, gecks and squirt, which were bred from her mothers Pokemon. she longed to be a breeder like her. but she also wished to become an elite four champion. "well, we`ve got to start somewhere. come on out, everyone!" she said throwing two poke-balls. "treecko!""wartortle!" said her two Pokemon.they each stepped out onto the grass."route 1." said Angela, smiling.

Sarah began walking out of the water, she put her stockings on, her shoes on and her gloves on. She began walking towards a girl standing by the route 1 sign. "Hi."

Darius started to head when his Pichu, Spark had come. "What is it?" "Pichu!" "You want to come? Okay then! Lets go!" Darius walked out of his house and headed to Route 1. When he got there, there were 3 girls. 2, he didn't know, and 1 who had been his childhood crush. "Hey! Its Angela!" He started.

Name: Kade (Gee, i wonder where this came from?)

Nick-Name: K-K

Hometown: Goldenrod

Description: Is very caring, yet somewhat immature at times. Always wants a battle, but HATES explanations. Wants to be the Pokemon Champion.

Crush: None for now... at least...

Other: Hmmm.... N/A

Partner Pokemon (pm me if you want to have a first evolution egg raised pokémon) : Misdreavus

Nick-Name: N/A

Nature (personality): Naughty. She is almost always pulling a prank, but never on Kade.

Crush:

Other:

[[Accepted. Pokemonkid; there are 2 girl characters in the roleplay and 3 boy characters in the roleplay.]]

Sarah turned around to see a boy, about her age walking up to the girl beside her. She was tempted to say hi - but felt he had something to say to the other girl.

Kade was on the plane to Unova, seeing everything there was to see. Shortly after, he landed with his Misdreavus. He walked past Nuvema town,but as he went, Prof. Juniper came up to him and gave him a dusk stone as a welcome gift. He then set off down route one.

"Oh no." Sarah begins frantically looking her handbag. "Phew...I've got it!" Sarah says holding her badge case. Sarah begins walking though route 1 with Cinders at her heels.

(Re-done)

Name: Cody

Nick-Name: Colidascope

Home town: Nuvema Town

Description: Cody has Bright Brown (redish) hair and green eyes. He is 5 ft 2 and is very caring towards his pokemon. Always weares a hoodie.

Crush: None.. Yet

Other: Nothing

Partner Pokemon - Mudkip

Nick-Name: Squirt

Nature : Timid

Crush: Random Magicarp (seen it on vacation in kanto)

Other: Hates Pokeballs so usually rides in Cody's Hoodie

"Well Squirt its Been 2 weeks since You hatched and i think it is time to set out... But first lets head to The lab.

Squirt quickly ran downstairs and banged into the closed front door

"ugghh -_- welll lets go

"Mud... Mudkip ... Mud"

[[Mudkipchi - Yattatchi's Character has a pokémon called 'Squirt' can you please change the mudkip's name?]]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back