Pokémon Black and White

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Sorry didnt see that It is just I always name my starter Pokemon If water "Squirt")

Name: Cody

Nick-Name: Colidascope

Home town: Nuvema Town

Description: Cody has Bright Brown (redish) hair and green eyes. He is 5 ft 2 and is very caring towards his pokemon. Always weares a hoodie.

Crush: None.. Yet

Other: Nothing

Partner Pokemon - Mudkip

Nick-Name: Flippers

Nature : Timid

Crush: Random Magicarp (seen it on vacation in kanto)

Other: Hates Pokeballs so usually rides in Cody's Hoodie

"Well Flippers its Been 2 weeks since You hatched and i think it is time to set out... But first lets head to The lab.

Flippers quickly ran downstairs and banged into the closed front door

"ugghh welll lets go

"Mud... Mudkip ... Mud"

Last edited by a moderator:
AAGggghhh double post

Last edited by a moderator:
OCC: Lol double post

It wasnt long before Kade was walking down route one and saw a girl with a vulpix. He tried to walk around her, but she bumped into him. "Sorry," Kade said, picking up her badge case.

OCC: I know lol :)

"Uhh professor Juniper are you here"

Juniper was in a rush so She quickly gave Cody a Walkthrough on The pokedex and then handed him one

"Thanks.. well i gotta go Bye"

"So a pokedex well all we have in it is A mudkip and A magicarp.. hmm well lets go"

Mudkip saw a group of people crowding around the water and ran towards them.

"Flippers.. Wa..Wait come Back!!!

"Thanks." Sarah says blushing. "Don't usually drop things - unless Cinders trips me up."

Flippers kept running, I closed my eyes Knowing what could happen but after a while there was nothing, i looked around for Flippers but the crowed seemed unfaised

"Flippers come out come out where ever you are"

I walked up to the crowd

"Hey have any of you seen a mudkip around here?"

"Oh yes Thanks uh this little Girl is Flippers and I'm Cody"

"If I were to lose her on my first day of my adventure i would Never forgive myself"

"So whats your name?"

(haven't rped here in forever, sorry)

Len was walking to Accumula Town, which was that city that was supposedly after Route 1. Legit walked beside him, and Len handed Legit a cookie. Legit munched it up happily. Suddenly, a patrat came out of the bushes. "Oh my god, a mutant weird thing.. May as well catch it. Legit, go!"

"Yeah Thanks, Thats where me and Flippers Were going well befor i lost her"

"So Let's go" Cody said getting ready to start walking

Legit used Tackle on the Patrat, which was one level below Legit. Patrat unhappily tried to retaliate with.. Odor Sleuth. "That is such a useless move," Len commented.

"Hey Come back here" Cody shouted befor running after them"

FLippers could hardly Stay on Cody's hood

After awhile Sarah stopped. "Here we are!" She grins. "Now, to catch myself a Pidove!" Sarah thought running off with Cinders.

"Ooh a pidove, Thats a really cool Flying type, are you looking for a specific gender, they have different apperences you Know" Cody said trying to act smart

Flippers Make a Sarcastic face at Cody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back