Pokémon Black and White

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"hello," said angela. "we were having some snacks. care to join us?" she said. at the last second, she noticed violet take a chomp of a poffin."oh no- violet... put that down!" she yelled. but her snivy was already going insane."SNIV SNIV SVIIIIIIIIVY!" it said, bouncing off the walls. "how many times do i have to tell you, DONT eat poffins! they make you CRAZY!" she said with worry. squirt blasted violet with a blast of cold water."sniv?" she said, shaking her head, acting like a psyduck.

"DOVE, DON'T YOU DARE!!!" Sarah yells at Dove who was trying to steal a poffin from Angela's basket.

"I know how you all feel, flippers can be crazy at times" Cody said when in the corner of his eye was flippers about to jump out of his Hood

Dove grabbed a poffin and before Sarah could look, Cinders was holding a poffin too. "Nooo.......I should've knowen!"

"oh well more for us" Cody said Greedily when he saw it was starting to get dark

Darius was busy relaxing when something hit him from behind. "Who the heck did that?!" Looking behind him, he saw a Blitzle, looking for a battle. "Alright. You want to battle 'eh?"

OOC: Battle later

"Well i am Stuffed, thanks for the delicous meal." Cody said while rubbing his mouth.

"Im going to continue to the pokemon centre, if anyone wants to join me then they are welcome" Cody said with his eyes closing waiting to get to bed

"if you dont want to come right now i will meet you there"

OCC: ok

"Oh" Cody said while lifting out a spare blanket and covered Sarah with it

"I guess i could stay out here for tonight" Cody yawned and lied down on the ground and fell asleep

Cody woke up yawning and saw Sarah still asleep

"Well i better get some food, Apples would be the easyest to get" Cody said Walking off

"oh" "Nowhere just to get some food, you can join me if you want to" Cody asked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back