Pokémon Black and White

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ok well lets walk and talk" Cody said while remembering to pick up his bag

"Alright." Said Darius getting his bag. "Okay. I like Angela. We grew up in the same town and everything. She probably doesn't remember me... but if she does, do you think she'll like me...?"

"hhmm well i dont really know angela much but you should try to get her to remember you some how???" Cody said while thinking how to help

"Well i know how you feel, I really like sarah thats why i went to get food for her

"You like Sarah? Hmm... Well... getting food for her isn't enough... I mean... you have to let the process go slowly, but why not try impressing her or something...? Or, giving her a gift... Like... her most favourite Pokemon ever... Or, go simple... Impress her by singing and dancing..." Said Darius.

"Hmm well I'm not big on dancing and singing, but im sure i will think of something"

"well im hungry anyway so lets get some food and get back"

"Okay. Oh... Look at the time, its already 5 am... They'll wake up in an hour. So, lets get some berries and get back. Maybe some apples would be good...." Said Darius while picking apples.

"Yeah, hey whats this" Cody said picking up a raindrop shaped necklace

"I've seen that. Its from a legend... But its not supposed to be real... It tells of a princess who loved water Pokemon. And I mean LOVED. She's from a family called the Waters. Very royal family I heard. Guards of Water Pokemon. Amazing is was. The princess had a Blastoise and a Swampert, she had the blacksmith's make the necklace and had the water Pokemon fill it with water before she died. The water eventually dried and stayed in he necklace, and they say it didn't decompose with the princess...

"HHmm well as you like Angela and i think she likes water pokemon i think you should have it to give to her" Cody said handing the necklace to him

angela was sitting under a tree, just relaxing. squirt was playing on his little flute made from a leaf. everything was qiuet until darius and cody got back. "hey guys! welcome back!" she said in a happy voice."sniv sniv!" said violet, also in a sunny mood.

Sarah slowly woke up, with Cinders and Dove on her lap. "Morning girls." She says handing them each a piece of pokéblock that her dad had made. "Now," Sarah says getting her pokemon grooming kit out. "who wants a brush?" Both pokémon scrambled to get on Sarah's lap. "I'll do Dove first because she's new." She slowly begins to brush Dove, who begins to sleep. Sarah puts Dove back into her pokéball while she begins to brush Cinders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back