Pokemon Black and White Tournament

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LawrenceCabasan

Reaction score
Hello competitors I will be hosting a Pokemon Black and White Tournament. If you would like to join please copy and paste the form below. The rules are also posted here. This tournament will start in a week, so get your teams ready by June 3rd, the next Friday. Hope everyone enjoys!

Name:

Game Using:

FriendCode:

Rules:

Only one Pokemon is allowed to have a sleep inducing move.

You cannot have two Pokemon of the same species. Eg. Two Dragonites

OHKO (One Hit KO) moves are not allowed. These moves are:

Fissure

Guillotine

Horn Drill

Sheer Cold

Uber Pokémon are not allowed unless stated otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ubers should be allowed :p I won't battle unless I can use Garchomp... I think it should just be legends aren't allowed.

You may use your Garchomp. But the Uber rule will have to stay.

Alright. Thanks! Then I'll join :D Using my non-gen 5 pokemon party. I'll probably lose since gen 5 has terrible battle rules (3 pokemon at level 50 flat), but I might be able to pull something off.

Name: Tamsyn.

Game Using: Black.

Friend Code: 4169 4511 3189.

"Only one Pokemon is allowed to have a sleep inducing move."

THANK YOU. FINALLY someone enforces this rule.

..And are legends and Lv. 100s allowed or not? I'm not too clear on this.

I would join though I have a few problems such as most of my pokemon are over level 80 and I think that your Friday will be my Saturday so it also depends on time...

Can weaker legends like the 1st gen bird trio, the 2nd gen beast trio and the lake trio from 4th gen be used?

Here is my form.

Name:Lawrence

Game Using:Black

Friend Code:5157 2991 0728

Argggh, please ban ubers without any exceptions. Garchomps Poochomps, whatsoever. I truly hate when people use ubers, it is just like trying to play with a pokemon who has best stats. It feels like cheating for me.

And yes, I live in Europe, so my time may be different, though I'd like to take part in the contest. Though I suck badly at flat rules, also my team is not up to date and I always lose, but why not. By the way, single or double battles?

I'll post my friend code and all in next post, when my question will get answered. o.o

I was thinking for the 1st round singles, 2nd doubles and 3rd triples. This is all done in flat rules.

I know you guys hate ubers and all, but listen: I've had people on Random Matchup from Japan beat my Garchomp with regular pokemon. If this is the case, then you guys can too if you try. So don't complain. Jeez, a level 5 Starly can even beat up a level 100 Arceus if you do it right! So just try instead of complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back