Tamagotchi V6 or the Tama-GO?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TAMAGOPAOTCHI

Reaction score
Which one is better the Tama-GO or the v6 Music Star?

Votes will be tallied in the next 16 days which will be June 30 2011

Tell me which one and why, for example

Tama-go,

because..................................

VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally don't really like the V6. It's too much work for me to handle and I don't really find it that fun.

The Tama-go on the other hand is one of my favourite versions. The games are tons of fun, and its not too difficult to take care of, but not too easy. The figures are really great and its pretty awesome getting extra games and going to more shops. I love love love the customizable face plate, it kind of makes your tamagotchi your own! And dont worry about the size, once you actually have it it's not that bad as it seems. The only thing is you cant throw it in your pocket anymore. A lot of people don't seem to like the Tama-go, but its actually one of my favourites!

But overall, it is your opinion, maybe you should just get both! xD

That's really difficult...

The tama-go IS quite easy to care for, and evolves rather quickly. When it get's toilet trained and stuff, there is almost nothing you have to do to care for it anymore, even though, as booboo1 pointed out, the games are fun and the graphic's really good.

The music star hasen't got that fun games (though they are good too) but it's more difficult to care for (wich I kinda like) and evolves slower.

I'm kinda torn, good with the music star, is that it's smaller and easier to take with you, and even though the tamago is more complicated, the music star is needier.

Do your pick depending on how much time you can give your tama, I'm not sure wich one is best ;)

Well since i don't have a Music Star i would say TMGO, but i may be getting one so this post could help me out too!! But yea... I vote TMGO!

Sakura-san123

Both! They both have so many different features. I love each of them. I really like the music star because of the money you can make, and the bands. I really like the tamago because you can decorate rooms. So, BOTH!

I have 3 Tama-Gos... 5 Music Stars, 4 open. I love them both to a point.

Tama-gos... Once they grow up to an adult, it seems like everything slows down. They don't really seem to need you much after they are an adult. The games are fun for a while without a figure. The figures are a fun addition, some of the games you might even reconize from other tamagotchi. You can change the background behind the tamagotchi, too. The size is larger then a connection. (About 3 connections high) Then you can change the inside of the inner design too. You can either design your own or use the ones in the figure single packs.

MusicStars... They don't seem that hard to care for once you learn when they call. They otherwise seem to work like any other connection to me... Care wise anyway. Different foods, they have favorites. It has more games inside then the tama-go without a figure.... Which means the games are less likely to get boring as fast.... The size is of corse smaller.

Both go on Music City. You can win points/prizes from online and transfer most of the prizes to the tama itself. Then you can play those games too. People will always help you if you need help with either one. They connect with each other too. They may even marry if they connect enough. (Both must be of age to marry, one a boy, one a girl.......and not siblings)

And you might want to think of availablity too. Music Stars are a bit older now and eventually you won't see them in stores... atleast not often. Tama-Gos are still kinda new and some places haven't lowered prices on the tama-gos yet (unless at Target shopping) Music Stars have been clearanced or lowerd in price. Walmart still tends to have value packs while other places may be a hit or miss.

So in the end, I would probably recommend a MusicStar.

TAMA-GO. The combination of the park, the extra fun and addicting games, and the ability to have a customized room, I think it just wins me over.

10 more days until votes will get tallied!

Please keep voting do not repeat votes but please ask your friends to vote thanks! :)

Thank you tamatalk!!!!!!

Tama-Go.

This is just me, but Music Stars irritate me. The fact that everytime you leave it alone for a short period of time and it starts practicing it's instrument.. (which, in turn raises it's stress level.. which you have to work hard to get down.) just irks me. Also.. it doesn't do much as far as care. Most of it is focused on the band and such. I don't like that.

Pros of Music Star vs. Tama-Go:

*The size. It's much smaller than the Tama-Go.

(I can't think at the moment, though there are more..sorry about that.)

The cons of MS vs. TG:

*The base of everything on it is the band.. the care part is like, 25% to 75%

Tama-Go pros:

*Focused on care, like the older, classic versions.

*You can get more things, just by purchasing figures.

*You can do almost everything on it from the iD except it's in English.

*It's customizable! Make it your own!

Tama-Go cons:

*It's quite large.

*Not a "Pocket pet".

*The sound is muffled.

*The clear screen scratches easily.

*The figures aren't cheap.

*The keychain can't be trusted to hook onto anything.. it's too flimsy.

Don't choose just based on Pros/cons. The Tama-Go really is better, IMHO; This is what you would like, not what I like. Take my opinions with a grain of salt. Choose what you like, not what all of us like. :)

A week from now and votes will be tallied hurry and vote now!

laugh.gif
I say both, since I have both! They are awesome!
biggrin.gif

Hm! I debate between the two most recent tamagotchi english releases. Is this your first tamagotchi?

The Music star has the pros of being pocket sized, after all, Tamagotchi was the first pocket virtiral pet. It also is the most needy tamagotchi released since the good ol' days of 1997.

The Tama-Go, on the other hand, does have the ability to decide out of a variety of backrounds for your screen, and, due to tamagotchi figures, has a large variety of games. the physical desighn is lackluster and bulky, causeing it to become scratched easilly, muffle sound, and, on occasion, bounce like a rubber ball! :p

Overall, I myself perfer the music star, yet I must point out that the Tama-Go is an exelent choice for first time tamagotchi owners!

Best of luck with your new tamagotchi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back