Tamagotchi V6 or the Tama-GO?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I'd say you should get a V6 Music Star. They are really fun, I love the music star online website thing it's really awesome :)

3 more days and we will find out which one is better the Tama Go or the Music Star.

Please Do Not Say Both!!!!!

Thank You Tama Talk!

please vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tommorow i will announce the winner!

Do not put both just put which one is better and why!

Tell your friends

I disagree, you should get the tamagotchi v6, you will get bored of the tama go

I am finally convinced!Thank you all for who voted and told me which one is better and told me why!

TAMA-Go:55%

Music Star:45%

The winner is the Tama-Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR TELLING ME THE INFO SO I WILL BE GETTING A TAMA-GO BUT I WILL CHECK IF I SHOULD GET A TAMAGOTCHI+COLOR.

Plese check my other topic!!!!

THANK YOU TAMA-TALK!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back