Photo
* * * * - 2 votes

It made me laugh...:)

• Please log in to reply

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:02 AM ( #101 )

If you have even an inkling that it might not be the best thing to do, maybe you shouldn't do it. ;)

:( Sorry.

Mametchi wearing a bra in episode 2 of the Tamagotchi anime.

memetchi <3

• memetchi-<3 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:49 AM ( #102 )

http://d-nightrain.d...lin-3-267832400

Posted Image

~Tama_Tama_Gotchi~

• tama-tama-gotchi user photo

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:31 PM ( #103 )

Me daring one of my friends to yell out "I'm a weirdo," and them actually doing it! xD

SummerLuv621

• summerluv621 user photo

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:33 PM ( #104 )

One day, a boy in my gym class was pretending to be all cool during a game of Gladiator. Gladiator is when you have to run from one mat to another and try not to get hit by a ball (I have been hit in the face several times.) You have teams, and it is TIMED. He decided to be all cool and only WALK the entire thing. He got hit several times, but didn't go back to the start. (Where you have to go if you get hit.) But, the teacher finally caught him, and he went to the start. This time, even the people on his team were all throwing the balls at him, and finally, he avoided all of them. He turned around and yelled out his triumph just as he ran face first into the wall. :D

Edited by SummerLuv621, 07 April 2012 - 07:35 PM.

OldSchoolTama

• oldschooltama user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:02 PM ( #105 )

Playing Mario Party with my boyfriend and having a good time. :)

Violetchilluvr3

• violetchilluvr3 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:57 PM ( #106 )

I took a shower, and it's the one time I didn't bring my pajamas in there with me. I come out in my towel dripping wet to find my pajamas, and the rest of my non-sweaty tennis clothes, are in the washing machine. I was like "what do I do??" But now they're out of the dryer and cozzzzzzy. ^_^

OldSchoolTama

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:43 PM ( #107 )

Tonight's new episode of How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory reruns. :)

ApertureGotchi

• aperturegotchi user photo

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:12 AM ( #108 )

This one time when my friend and I were playing bump with our Tamagotchi. We were literally yelling at it and cheering it on. And then we got really emotional when she lost. It was right in the middle of P.E. and we got some odd stares...

kuchipatchi.is.blue55

• kuchipatchiisblue55 user photo

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:24 AM ( #109 )

I was eating lunch with some friends and my friend was going on and on about tom cruise, and then she was like "HE'S GOT AN 8 PACK!!!! AAAAH!!!" while holding her hands out like she had a beer belly. I don't know why that was so funny, but we fell apart going "AAAH!!" at each other. xD

SugaryGoesRAWR

• sugarygoesrawr user photo

Posted 15 April 2012 - 02:48 PM ( #110 )

NEW FAVOURITE TEAM

OldSchoolTama

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:40 PM ( #111 )

Went to a party with my boyfriend yesterday and we reunited with a ton of old high school friends and classmates. The whole time was great and full of laughs. :)

CrimsonSun

• crimsonsun user photo

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:01 PM ( #112 )

hiimdaisy's comics always make me laugh. Especially the Professor Layton ones.

Here's a link: http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/hiimdaisy

It`s Teri

• its-teri user photo

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:56 AM ( #113 )

Me and my sister were watching the Amazing Race, and they went to China, so for about 5-10 minutes, I said "aru" at the end of my sentences xD Then I continued to make more Hetalia references, and, while she was getting annoyed, it actually made me laugh that she had no idea what I was going on about.

MametchiBub=^X^=

• mametchibubx user photo

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:11 AM ( #114 )

Yesterday my mum was reading a book and I saw the word Armchair in it,
Then I said to my mum "Oh did you know in everrryyy book the author adds the word armchair in their stories?" Then my mum said Ok I'll check if I see it.
After a couple of seconds my mum bursted out laughing pointing at the word armchair that she found on the book then I started laughing myself because I didn't know she'd actually fall for it XD

I didn't want my mum to feel stupid so I wanted to give it away by saying "Oh there's also the word speedily in every story too"
When my mum saw that word she bursted out laughing "Again" and then it finally clicked.
The felt so stupid after that XDDDDD

It`s Teri

• its-teri user photo

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:32 AM ( #115 )

Okay, so I was at a holiday programme (the reason I haven't been on during the day xDD) and yesterday we were told we would be at places with other people and we need to "put on our respect hat" and one of the kids there yelled out "Or you'll get the respect boot!" and everyone started laughing xD

Then today, at the holiday programme, we had a guest speaker come in, and we have a thing called an "initiation" where whenever we have a guest speaker, we have to describe them to the coordinator of the programme (she's blind) and so when we were told to do this, one of the kids (different one from yesterday) yelled out "He's handsome and tall!" and the coordinator said "How much did he pay you to say that?!" xD

dazzilitchigirl

• dazzilitchigirl user photo

Posted 28 April 2012 - 04:52 AM ( #116 )

Just now, a package arrived and it said it was Tamas from Japan. I thought it was those 4th wave Nanos I ordered - I had no inkling it could be OTHER TAMAS FROM JAPAN...so the result was, I found that my mom had chosen super fast delivery for my birthday presents: A pink Japanese Angel and an Osu/Mesu pair. That package will be sitting there till my birthday on 22nd May and I will be itching to rip it open RIGHT NOW...

ChamametchiandMametchi

• chamametchiandmametchi user photo

Posted 28 April 2012 - 08:46 AM ( #117 )

The funniest thing is when I was listening to Stereo Love backwards, and i'm hearing weird words that Edward Maya and Vika Jigulina are saying, and i'm like: O_______o what the heck are they saying?????

jasen221

• jasen221 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 28 April 2012 - 01:23 PM ( #118 )

I saw my 3DS on low battery. Then I said "You in the back, you're dieing SOON!"

Miracle

• miracle user photo

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:54 PM ( #119 )

Watching my Mum's imitation of my Dad exercising and " pulling " a muscle. Priceless!

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo

Posted 29 April 2012 - 07:37 AM ( #120 )

I was watching episode 9 of Tamagotchi (one with Detective Anpan) while drinking milk just like him. Then I laughed and accidentally spat out the milk everywhere exactly when Anpan threw up. Entertaining.