It made me laugh...:)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After school I went up to this guy and ruffled his hair while yelling out 'LOLZ' because my friend said his hair was soft.

Also, the same day, my friend was waiting behind this guy because she wanted to get to her bag and she was being all polite then I screamed "KENNY GET OUT OF THE WAY!"

You know those massive skipping ropes like 5 metres long?

We were using that for a game of 'Helicopter'.

The force of that thing almost tripped me up.

A guy kicked his football into the goal - it hit the pole, hit his face then went into the goal.

A couple days ago the teacher was calling the class crazy and loopy, then I shouted out, "BUT I'M TEH CRAZEHIST!"

Today was an epic day, all these happened at school today

I was having a math quiz, and when the teacher went over the answers, I got an obvious one incorrect and you could keep them, you didn't have to turn it in, so I poked holes in mine, stomped on it, hit it with a sharp pencil, colored on it with my pencil and crumpled it, And my friend looked at me with a VERY sad face and made her voice like those animal abuse commercials and said " Every day a math quiz is being abused by Jeressa, for just $1 a day, you can convince her to not abuse the math quizzes, please help the poor papers" and then she went and fake cried.

I was in homeroom and this girl ran into me and my homeroom teacher (who likes to joke around =P) said "Watch where your going!" and then I started to fake cry, and the teacher said "You made Jeressa cry! Shame on you!" And then when I went out the door he said sarcastically, "bye crybaby" xDD

This boy(who calls everyone emo) walked up to me and said I was emo, so I said "Nemo and Elmo are emo, not me" And later that day, I was in the computer lab, and all the computers have Names and my computer' name was Nemo, but the N was scratched off of the sticker on the moniter, probably by the kid who called me emo lol.

There's an old couch in the gym (I have NO idea why) and it was too cold to go outside, so my friends and I sat on the couch in the gym because we could do anything we wanted in there, and then this fat guy sat on it, which squished us so much we couldn't even talk so I got up, and my friends were still squished, so I sat on the arm of the couch and then I fell off of the arm of the couch and then my friend shouted "I LIKE SMURFS!" while I was on the ground and then I said "would you marry one" and she said yes o_o

at recess this weird group of boys went around surrond a person and the shout "HEY!" and the they were coming up behind me and I saw them and I started running away and they were chasing after me,The they grabbed me and shouted "HEY!"

(I know it's not that funny but it wuz the only thing I could think of)

I'm not sure how old officially the commercial is. I might have seen it before, almost certain.

ANYWAY.

A Little boy is dressed up as Darth Vader. Trying to use "the force" on a few things and then his dad comes home in a car with remote start. The kid tries to turn it on and his parents are in the window watching him. Then his dad uses the remote start button and the kid nearly craps himself when it turns on. It is so funny...

I'm not sure how old officially the commercial is. I might have seen it before, almost certain.

ANYWAY.

A Little boy is dressed up as Darth Vader. Trying to use "the force" on a few things and then his dad comes home in a car with remote start. The kid tries to turn it on and his parents are in the window watching him. Then his dad uses the remote start button and the kid nearly craps himself when it turns on. It is so funny...
I saw that commercial too!

I was sitting in Spanish doing a worksheet with my friend when the teacher goes over to turn on the radio. "Dora Dora Dora the explorer!" Starts playing and we all crack up. :p After that, the Go Deigo Go! theme song starts playing and we all sung along, we're a weird class! :p

Yesterday, my dad showed me this video where a little boy and girl was watching Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back and they were on the part where Darth Vader tells Luke that he was his dad, and the kid's face is like (O.O). It was so funny! XDXDXD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucbYJBSF9vU

ok so in class every day after the tardy bell rings we have to do the plague of elegance and there was this one kid who kept saying"mkay" during it (if you don't get the joke watch South Park) I almost burst ed out laughing but I didn't and he also kept doing it for the almost rest of the period XD

EDIT:forgot to mention during class I got to google anything so I googled lollipops and this song about sucking to hard on your lollipop and love getting you down everyone thought is was super funny

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Pedo Bear.... My little brother has the stuffed animal... my grandfather gave it to him.

I just remembered back in 7th grade there was a power outage at school and was like that for hours. When it came back on we got to go on the Macbooks and go on the internet!So my friend asked me to play the song

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png and the teacher said "What is that its horrible." and I said its barbie girl and we started laughing XD

Every time they play

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png on the radio where I live they replace "Colorado" with "San Diego" xD every time it does that I say "were so special we have our own song xD!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Today in French we had a sub and this kid was acting up. So she made him sit in a chair next to her and then commanded him to dance. He did the macarana lol

Pretending to compose the Argentina national anthem. I couldn't breathe, and had tears streaming down my face ; u ;

I was walking by the T.v and I herd "You get away from me you crazy woman" and I'm like O_O I'm not THAT crazy am I. then I rewind to see what it was and it was just the t.v

xD (If you want to know what show I think it was south park xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back