SNEAKY LITTLE TRICKS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makiko Lover

Reaction score
Here's a little list of sneaky tricks for music city that I've pulled together.

1. Do you have 2 music city accounts and you want to get points/experience for both? I do because me, my sister, and 2 of my friends used to share one. Well if you do have 2 accounts (or you know the username and password to another account) just open two tabs (on PCs), log on both accounts to the same server, and go to club pop. Lead both characters through the door and start the game Rock the Stage, then switch to the account you want to play on through tabs. You will get a lot more game points than the other account, your opponent, because only one character is actually playing. And when the game is over you will receive more gotchi points/experience than normal...which is great. AND the account that loses still gets 50 points too :)

2. Have you ever encountered a mean person, or maybe a cheater, who does stuff like making angry faces at you (or other people) for no reason? There was a topic about cyber-bullying, i think its wrong :( Why not tell them how you feel? Buy eggs (up to 10 letters) saying a short message like GRRR or YOURE MEAN. No bad words though. Then go in their room and gift it to them ;)

3. WANT SOME EASY CASH? like, 500,000 GP? Yes you do. Log in as a tama-go with the USERNAME:

ERIN

and PASSWORD:

FB8139

Guaranteed to work even multiple times! There was already a topic for this, credit goes to JM3897. Also, please spend your money wisely! Give to the poor :)

4. You can also use your 2nd account to vote for you, give you items, visit your room, get your CD, etc.

5. Also, I thought I should let you know how to get the sunnytchi model that everyone wants. Play endless mode on jump to the music and get to at least 6,000 (it isn't easy sorry). It wont tell you that you get it after you lose, but the sunnytchi will appear in your item dock.

Last edited by a moderator:
2. I'm sure everyone has encountered that annoying person who makes an angry face at you for no reason, whenever they see you. Why not give them what they deserve? Buy eggs (up to 10 letters) saying U (or "YOU") STINK, I HATE U (or "YOU"), yeah you get the point. Then go in their room and gift it to them
Really? You feel like you have to god given right to send mean messages to people if they make an angry face at you? You probably are one of the many reasons that eggs will be taken out of that game eventually. Just being honest here. Other than that, thanks for all the tips I guess.

2. I'm sure everyone has encountered that annoying person who makes an angry face at you for no reason, whenever they see you. Why not give them what they deserve? Buy eggs (up to 10 letters) saying U (or "YOU") STINK, I HATE U (or "YOU"), yeah you get the point. Then go in their room and gift it to them ;)
Really? You feel like you have to god given right to send mean messages to people if they make an angry face at you? You probably are one of the many reasons that eggs will be taken out of that game eventually. Just being honest here. Other than that, thanks for all the tips I guess.
I agree. Just because someone angry faces you doesn't give you the right to send crude messages. I was doing that multiplayer game with someone, and when he lost, he sent an angry face and ran away. So I said "You are awesome!" to him, and it was all better.

I agree. Just because someone angry faces you doesn't give you the right to send crude messages. I was doing that multiplayer game with someone, and when he lost, he sent an angry face and ran away. So I said "You are awesome!" to him, and it was all better.
okay, sheesh...sorry guys. i dont mean if a person gets mad at you then you should be mean to them, because usually when a person is sad/mad i give them a gift. i think you should be nice to them. what i DO mean is, if you see a cheater or someone who is mean to someone else, send them a message in eggs. you could just send GRR or something. and i dont go around sending mean messages (i've only done that once.) not trying to offend someone. :(

Just wanted to ask this: How do people call someone cheater, I mean that what are the reasons for being a cheater? Because nowadays almost everyone cheat with the points (that tamago cheat) and before that there was a generator for that. Just want a clearing for that :)

I've seen People with IDs like AB5460, AB5461, AB5462, And AB5463 (just an example) and that probably means it's one person with all those accounts because they were all on at once. Last time I saw something like that there was a level 17 with a 5th silver CD, so I think they used the other accounts to vote for it. And also, I've used the cheat for 500,000 GP but all I've bought with it is presents for other tamas cuz I felt too much like a cheater :p

I don't think they're actually "cheaters", more likely they're just having multiple accounts like I do...ME2620 and ME2621. So I don't find it as cheating. :)

You forgot to mention on the Tama-Go cheat, you cannot logout, but must refresh the page

You forgot to mention on the Tama-Go cheat, you cannot logout, but must refresh the page
I've logged out before ( after using the code) and I still keep my points...but there's another cheat like that (where you have to refresh) maybe that's what you're thinking of

There's item in MC which is called "eiffel tower".

Someone gifted me one long time ago.

I've heard you need 10 000 tama miles in a game to get one.

There's item in MC which is called "eiffel tower".

Someone gifted me one long time ago.

I've heard you need 10 000 tama miles in a game to get one.
I've got one too. I don't remember where it came from. Are you sure that's how you get it? I thought maybe it was from donating gotchi points to the king.

I always make angry faces "oTL

I don't do it to be rude or anything though, I just think that they look cute.

I always make angry faces "oTL

I don't do it to be rude or anything though, I just think that they look cute.
Haha :p

I'm just talking about those people who sit there and think they're all cool and when they do talk they make angry faces and hate on people. That's a good tine to send them GRRR :3

It doesn't come from donating, because donating items are panda doll, hula doll, liberty bell, daruma doll, panda doll, 5-store pagoda, that picture with waves (I don't remember name) and truth of Kuchipatchi.

I think you got your own long time ago too. When people use cheats they are too lazy to play games.

It doesn't come from donating, because donating items are panda doll, hula doll, liberty bell, daruma doll, panda doll, 5-store pagoda, that picture with waves (I don't remember name) and truth of Kuchipatchi.

I think you got your own long time ago too. When people use cheats they are too lazy to play games.
Ah. I used to work really hard for everything and that's how I got the Eiffel tower maybe.

I think I got the Eiffel tower from that gift guy next to the Theatre in the park.He gives you a different free item every month or if you login,get the item and log out then in again,you can get more :3

I have been two years in Music City and I have seen all of the monthly gifts of each month. And there is no eiffel tower there.

Monthly gifts are same in every year and it isn't hard to collect them.

The eiffel tower is a item where you HAVE to give Money to the donation place in the beach you get it by donating a lot of points but it's only the third er fourth item you get! and i'm 100% Sure! becasue i did it on all three of my accounts! and the only item you get from playing games is a Sunnythchi which makiko Lover Nicely Told you how to Get it! now Quit Buggin' People about that Particular item please!!! lol Just sayin'! tamatwon is the Bestest!

The eiffel tower is a item where you HAVE to give Money to the donation place in the beach you get it by donating a lot of points but it's only the third er fourth item you get! and i'm 100% Sure! becasue i did it on all three of my accounts! and the only item you get from playing games is a Sunnythchi which makiko Lover Nicely Told you how to Get it! now Quit Buggin' People about that Particular item please!!! lol Just sayin'! tamatwon is the Bestest!
HAHAHA thank you :p see i knew that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back