SNEAKY LITTLE TRICKS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I collected those donation items for all of my accounts and I never got Eiffel Tower. I guess that it's also that jumping game, but you have to get 10 000 points this time. And I have found many topics about donation items and no one hasn't added Eiffel Tower in those topics.

so much confusion...i'll test it out as soon as music city starts working again.

I keep getting hate mail from DL. So I kept sending it back but then she started posting nasty things about me :angry: ! What do I do?

well you should've probably PM'ed somebody before Blurting it out to everyone but ...

why would DL have a reason to send you "Hate Mail"? if you are annoying them don't expect them to be all nice to you ...

but you should just leave them alone and if they keep bothering you i'll get them to stop i PROMISE!

What's your Tamatown ID? (i'll help you)

Mine is in my Signature!

I don't really know why people keep sending me eggs that say DL sucks and stuff like that. DL also says mean stuff about other people. My ID is SA3902. Thank u!

Last edited by a moderator:
im sorry but who IS DL? and what do you mean they keep sending you hate mail?

DL9411 is someone's ID. I say she is sending me hate mail because she sends eggs as gifts. When I click on the gift icon it shows all the eggs DL sent me, then it shows all the eggs in my inventory and her eggs spell mean and insulting comments :angry: ! I send them back and then whenever she sees me she shows all these angry faces at me and so does ID (I think she is a friend of DL9411 but I don't know the rest of her ID)

DL9411 is someone's ID. I say she is sending me hate mail because she sends eggs as gifts. When I click on the gift icon it shows all the eggs DL sent me, then it shows all the eggs in my inventory and her eggs spell mean and insulting comments :angry: ! I send them back and then whenever she sees me she shows all these angry faces at me and so does ID (I think she is a friend of DL9411 but I don't know the rest of her ID)
Oh okay. I'm sorry that's happening to you but don't take it personally :) and do you mean ID7788? Thats the only ID person I know.

Well do you annoy them? Not trying to be mean I'm just confused why they would be mean like that. Oh and ID7788 is all famous and probably thinks they're better than all the other tamas.

Now that I a=can use Tamatown now, I once saw DL9411 and she was NICE!!!!!!!!!! :huh:

At first I thought she was going to set me up but she didn't! I also saw ID7788, she wasn't showing angry faces or anything like that. She was smiling the whole time.

So now I think they got a warning or something I'm not so sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back