Photo
* * * - - 3 votes

Tamatown down?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

kuromametchifan123

• kuromametchifan123 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 September 2011 - 06:31 PM ( #273 )

I'm currently on a Mac and I use the Google Chrome Browser.

I've verified my account and everything, and I have now over-come that glitch which involves something about a server, but now when I type both my User ID and my User Password and press "Easy Log In", nothing happens! It doesn't even take me to a loading screen or anything of that sort. The screen just becomes slightly darker and it remains as that.

Could someone please help me? :huh:

I'm using a Mac too,I think I can help. Safari should be pre-installed on the little bar thingy on the desktop,use that. When you get to Tama Town,it might say "Your connection has been lost.Please try logging in again.". If that happens,just refresh Safari and it usually loads.;)
  • joshnemo likes this

joshnemo

• joshnemo user photo

Posted 23 September 2011 - 09:53 PM ( #274 )

I'm using a Mac too,I think I can help. Safari should be pre-installed on the little bar thingy on the desktop,use that. When you get to Tama Town,it might say "Your connection has been lost.Please try logging in again.". If that happens,just refresh Safari and it usually loads.;)

Okay, thank you for your help! :blink:

gotchirules

• gotchirules user photo

Posted 26 September 2011 - 02:15 AM ( #275 )

It doesn't work on chrome for me... Darn you Tamatown

tamame20

• tamame20 user photo

Posted 27 September 2011 - 04:15 PM ( #276 )

absolutely every time i try and go on, it works perfectly. im on a mac and use safari

xl12344

• xl12344 user photo

Posted 26 October 2011 - 11:22 PM ( #277 )

hi :) i have no idea where to post this so i just find a thread that is related. im from singapore and i have been having problems loading tamatown right from the start. it just remains 0% and then later show the error message. the solution i found was to download the AOL Desktop (http://daol.aol.com/...e/aoldesktop96/) and it works :) tamatown loaded! i hope this might help :)

p.s what i observe is that in Singapore, Singnet doesn't seems to be able to load tamatown(maybe due to filtering service). M1 and Starhub has no problem loading.

memetchirocks2122321

• memetchirocks2122321 user photo

Posted 02 November 2011 - 04:25 PM ( #278 )

is tamatown working now?

nope

I thought i was the only one having the problem, i came on here just to see if it happened to anyone else! Im a little ticked off because I haven't been on tamatown for a while and now that i want to go on it won't work. I really hope it is just updates!

LittleChamametchi

• littlechamametchi user photo

Posted 03 November 2011 - 05:18 AM ( #279 )

nope

I thought i was the only one having the problem, i came on here just to see if it happened to anyone else! Im a little ticked off because I haven't been on tamatown for a while and now that i want to go on it won't work. I really hope it is just updates!

I'm able to log in just fine...
I'm using Google Chrome on a normal PC.

rrabbitgirl

• rrabbitgirl user photo

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:15 AM ( #280 )

hi :) i have no idea where to post this so i just find a thread that is related. im from singapore and i have been having problems loading tamatown right from the start. it just remains 0% and then later show the error message. the solution i found was to download the AOL Desktop (http://daol.aol.com/...e/aoldesktop96/) and it works :) tamatown loaded! i hope this might help :) p.s what i observe is that in Singapore, Singnet doesn't seems to be able to load tamatown(maybe due to filtering service). M1 and Starhub has no problem loading.

Hi, im also from Singapore and does that mean that ALL PLc using SingTel is not able to load it?!! Becos i am using SingTel and doubt i will change, this is very fruastrating! :angry:

tama_go_lover

• tama-go-lover user photo

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:48 AM ( #281 )

You maybe have to refresh the page. I refresh it and it always works. :ichigotchi:

tamatown123

• tamatown123 user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 07 December 2011 - 01:36 PM ( #282 )

This may be a bit annoying but it might get better by doing this.

Note: Follow the steps carefully and don't get confused

Right click on the page. Click settings when the grey rectangle comes up. Then you should see a big white square with 4 or 5 little squares at the bottom. Keep clicking those little squares in order (one after another) and then refresh the page. Try it a couple of times if it dosen't work. Or just refresh the page lots of times, and use Internet Explorer.

tamatown123

• tamatown123 user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 09 December 2011 - 12:14 PM ( #283 )

This may be a bit annoying but it might get better by doing this.

Note: Follow the steps carefully and don't get confused

Right click on the page. Click settings when the grey rectangle comes up. Then you should see a big white square with 4 or 5 little squares at the bottom. Keep clicking those little squares in order (one after another) and then refresh the page. Try it a couple of times if it dosen't work. Or just refresh the page lots of times, and use Internet Explorer.

Angeell_loveya

• angeell-loveya user photo

Posted 10 December 2011 - 06:23 PM ( #284 )

I don't get it. Since when there's little boxes in the settings when you right click the page? Yea and even though i keep refreshing it still doesn't work. -.- Its frustrating

oobookoo

• oobookoo user photo

Posted 16 December 2011 - 09:25 AM ( #285 )

I have tried all the stuff your have mentioned...but it still cant work...T.T....im also fm singapore!...

Edited by oobookoo, 16 December 2011 - 09:26 AM.

officialluke

• officialluke user photo

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:53 AM ( #286 )

Beyond annoying!!!!! TamaTown hasnt been working since Christmas day :nyatchi:

Hope Bandai sort it out soon!

hateridge

• hateridge user photo

Posted 31 December 2011 - 10:46 AM ( #287 )

Do you guys think the website will ever work? My boyfriend got me a tamagotchi for Christmas so I could relive my childhood memories. Tamatown is a new addition to my life and I'd like to experience it!

bunnyblue

• bunnyblue user photo

Posted 01 January 2012 - 01:41 PM ( #288 )

Are there any other websites that will let you log on with the Tama-Go? I've tried some but wherever I'm entering it, I can't use letters or the one I get from my Tama-Go is too short for the site. Please help if you can. Thank you!

MusicalAngelgotchiOfLove

• musicalangelgotchioflove user photo

Posted 02 January 2012 - 03:40 AM ( #289 )

I'll e-mail Bandai tonight.
I hope they fix it!
I'm starting to get a little fustrated. I'm sick of waiting for
the site to work! Somebody try ringing please.

Thanks! ;)