Tamatown down?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I just downloaded FireFox and Google chrome and I tried Safari again.I got the same result "Connection to the server has been lost!Please try logging in again!" T^T I even tried emailing Bandai to see if they were updating the site but the Bandai America site has "traffic" right now.Aw come on!:/

Okay I just downloaded FireFox and Google chrome and I tried Safari again.I got the same result "Connection to the server has been lost!Please try logging in again!" T^T I even tried emailing Bandai to see if they were updating the site but the Bandai America site has "traffic" right now.Aw come on!:/
thats so lame! i need to get my award from the competition and it only gives you a week to do it! they need to get the site working NOW.

thats so lame! i need to get my award from the competition and it only gives you a week to do it! they need to get the site working NOW.
I know!I didn't even get to play the competition game since it went down over the weekend!D: Maybe it's updates?I think the site went down last summer around the time the Tama-Go was being promoted.

I've been trying every couple of hours since friday.

Initially, I couldn't log in. I thought somebody hacked me.

Then, every time i tried to get to the log-in screen, it said 'connection lost'.

Now I can't get on to the website at all -> 'Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to new.tamatown.com'

This is quite frustrating. I hope they finish soon.

Hey guess what if its updates its good right ? I think for once I got a higher ranking and if i miss the award POOP.

ugh! it's not working for me, eiether. When I reset my Tama-go, I collect 200,000 GP from Tamatown( I used the money cheat) so I wont have to play an endless amount of games to remodel my room and buy food (I play games to lower the weight, though) and I reset so now my tama has been eating shop food every once in a while and I've been literally playing games all day and I STILL haven't gotten around to the remodel (Darn you, expensive shops!)

me too! I really wanted an award "oTL need to get my CD back to 1st rank ;_;

Screenshot2011-07-09at120219PM.png

I have a good internet connection and everything!D:
Same here. I sent a complaint to Bandai two days ago but they're still not responding. And if they're actually doing updates, why won't they just say the site is down and not ''Connection has been lost''?

@candyglaze

That's what I thought!I've been trying Tama Town on different computers on Chrome,IE,Safari and FireFox but I get the same message."We're sorry but your connection to the server has been lost..." and it stays at 0%.I really wish there was a news page to tell us the site will be down for updates or whatever on Tamagotchi.com.That would be nice.

Same here. I sent a complaint to Bandai two days ago but they're still not responding. And if they're actually doing updates, why won't they just say the site is down and not ''Connection has been lost''?
I did too. But 3 days ago! I wish they would tell us whats wrong. I hope they do and if not then. :( Thats sad

I'm bummed out, I was really looking forward to playing tamatown today only to realize it doesn't work. I'm hoping it is just updates, but who knows. I'm just probably going to wait it out and see what happens. I really think it sucks though for the people that worked so hard for all the items they have on tamatown, only to not be able to do anything with them right now.

This is complete and utter bullplop! THERE, I SAID IT.

It has been almost a whole week with not a word about why or when it'll be back!

So ridiculous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back