Group Hatch ( July 11th 2011)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mcsee

Reaction score
This group hatch will be taking place on Monday July 11 2011. A brand new start to a fresh week ;) .Any Versions are aloud. if you wish to be apart of this hatch just comment and I will put your name on the hatch list. If you already have all your tamagotchis going on and your about to go on to the next Generation with the baby Tama than you can still be apart of the hatch.(even if your few days off)I know thats sorta going against "The hatch" but everyone has the right to join a group.

~~I am 100% devoted to this hatch. I promise I will try to be on everyday to update my status for the Hatch.(BTW Im usually on everyday anyway)If something pops up we will worry about it then. I hope you have fun, enjoy updating and learning new things about tamagotchis!!~~

-Mcsee

_________________________~~~~~ The Hatch List~~~~~__________________________

-----------1. {Mcsee will be going on to Generation 2 with V4} ------------

-----------2. {TamaGuyJayy will be going on to Generation 2 with V3}-------

-----------3. {repeat_offender will be using V1}---------------------------

-----------4. {Tama rage will be using music star}-------------------------

-----------5. {Pikaluvz will be using music star\TMGO*will be late*}--------

( Thats all im doing until people actually start commenting and joining LOL) :p

Last edited by a moderator:
how perfect, the matchmaker came for me today, meaning that Adlyr (mametchi) will leave tomorrow night and the next day it'll be the 11th :D lol i'm in, i'll join with my v3, going on to generation 2 too haha.

i can update with pics as well, and when i update, i put them into poem form...makes them a bit more interesting to read lol

IN!!

Lol Okaay and how cool is that to have the matchmaker come the perfect time! :)

I'd love to join the hatch! :) I've never done one before.

I'll join with my V1, and reset it.

Is there any specific time of day someone who isn't moving on to another generation would need to hatch their tama?

Mine has the little egg on screen, just need to know when to start it up, :)

I actually might use a different tamagotchi, just not sure yet. So You can start it up tomorrow, anytime doesn't matter. But if I do reset one of my other tamas I would probably start it at 11:00am CAN Ontario time :)Lol the website has different timing... Its like 12:32pm and in ontario its 2:34pm.

Lol Okaay and how cool is that to have the matchmaker come the perfect time! :)
this is my first group hatch, let me get into it!! XD

when i was younger, it was impossible to get my tama into even the 2nd generation lol, i was horrible with resetting them 24/7 lol

LOL of course you guys can join ;) and I know what you mean. When I was little I always missed the matchmaker :p

I have a music star who is waiting to be named, so I can start taking care of him tomorrow. My TMGO turned into an adult today will be married as soon as possible. But I will log about his baby if it can be a few days late :3.

Okaay :D sounds goodio and dont worry if its a couple days late, its fine.

That would be niice. Dont worry though if you cant. I might not post pics.. depends on my computer :p :)

hmm i just came back home and it's...12:46am, and Adlyr left....now i know how it feels to miss your tama's big departure, daang :/

but now it's time to raise Beau :D

Okay right now for me(OntarioTime)its 8:02am i'll be hatching my V3 at 11:00am :)

Im maybe getting some new Tamagotchis tonight ;)So i'll hatch them too !!

The hatch for me was a success!! I resetted my Tamagotchi at 10:56 and it hatched at 11:00am( Perfect ;) ) I got a boy so I named him Arden. He complains alot!! I was getting some pics up and all I heard was beep, BEEP. So annoying. Lol. I played a game named Get, and won 150p. He weighs around 25Lb. All his hearts are full.. for now. :p Who knows the next minute he could be down 3 hearts for hungry! :eek: I'll put some pictures up later, cuz I dont really know how right now :p (Hes a V3)

Enjoy!

I know I didn't ask to be apart of the hatch, but I just hatched my new v4.5 graffiti tama like an hour ago.

It's a girl, I named her Toast (I have v4 tama named Jelly, so hopefully Jelly will make a boy for Toast to mate with).

She's about due to evolve soon so after I spend more time with her and get some pictures, I'll post again.

Well, I'm going to start my tamagotchi now. Its 4:20. I took some time thinking of one and finally decided on "Isamu", which is courage or bravery in Japanese. I took care of him how I would any baby tama; fed him then played games. Isamu will play guitar and - oh. he just got sick - plays with a pirate ship. I just caught him taking a poo, so I made him use the potty and praised him ^.^ I'll post later when he changes and goes so preschool.

Successful hatch today at 8 am. Adlyr left a baby boy I named Beau. With Adlyr I only fed him sushi for his meals and for snacks only apples, plus i disciplined him well. Adlyr turned into a mizutamatchi, then a young mametchi, then mametchi. I'm gonna raise Beau a little different, for meals he gets cereal and any food i buy from the shop, for snacks he always gets ice cream cones and tarts, BUT i'm still gonna discipline him correctly. He turned into a mohitamatchi, and he can kick some serious Tama-Booty on the game Bump. Beau is hardcore... I never would of guessed, but the mohawk says it all, eh?? Adlyr wasn't soo good at bump. What would a tamagotchi become if it were unhealthy, but well disciplined?? ohh and sorry i can't post photos, i lost my phone, of course o_o"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back