Group Hatch ( July 11th 2011)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats good everyone!! keep up the good detailed messages! All the Tamas sound real great I love the names your giving them too! :) Plus dont worry bout posting pics as long as you have a nice paragraph or written thing that tells us how they're doing :D And TamaGuyJayy im not sure, I did the same as you with V3 and got Tsunotchi :) Ps. Inmyroomreb Thats fine the more the merrier ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
This group hatch will be taking place on Monday July 11 2011. A brand new start to a fresh week ;) .Any Versions are aloud. if you wish to be apart of this hatch just comment and I will put your name on the hatch list. If you already have all your tamagotchis going on and your about to go on to the next Generation with the baby Tama than you can still be apart of the hatch.(even if your few days off)I know thats sorta going against "The hatch" but everyone has the right to join a group.

~~I am 100% devoted to this hatch. I promise I will try to be on everyday to update my status for the Hatch.(BTW Im usually on everyday anyway)If something pops up we will worry about it then. I hope you have fun, enjoy updating and learning new things about tamagotchis!!~~

-Mcsee

_________________________~~~~~ The Hatch List~~~~~__________________________

-----------1. {Mcsee will be using V3\talking about V4} ------------

-----------2. {TamaGuyJayy will be going on to Generation 2 with V3}-------

-----------3. {repeat_offender will be using V1}---------------------------

-----------4. {Tama rage will be using music star}-------------------------

-----------5. {Pikaluvz will be using music star\TMGO*will be late*}--------

-----------6. {Inmyroomreb will be using V4.5}------------------------------

( Thats all im doing until people actually start commenting and joining LOL) :p

dept1e.jpg
egok03.jpg

Hatched a baby girl at 10:30am this morning :) Haven't had time to play too many games with her, but she's still doing good.

I named her Chirp, because every time I see a little baby tama come out of its egg, I imagine it would make a little *chirp!* sound :3

An hour later, she evolved into a Marutchi.

She did have to be paused for a little while today, but I'm trying to pause her as little as possible.

To my surprise, I came home to my new graffiti v4.5! I started it up immediately and downloaded the last character (just to see what they had). It was dead, pretty sure it was 0 years old, and had a couple of points under Spirit, but that was it. So I reset it. When it hatched (about 5 - 5:30pm) , to my brief disappointment, it was a girl [i wanted a boy to mate with my v4]. I considered resetting it until I got a boy for Jelly [my v4], but didn't feel like aborting it, so I named her Toast. :]

DSCN3968.jpg

Baby Toast!

DSCN3970.jpg

Thank god! A Tamatchi! [/sarcasm]

I think I'll try to go for a UraMemetchi so I can try to unlock Hanagatchi.

We played Climb and Tug-A-War. We won because I don't raise pansies. 8]

Once old enough, I'd like to try to mate it with my v4's boy.

Sorry for this late post. I never got the mail from the preschool teacher today and my little Isamu is already asleep. He turned into a Kuribotchi, which really made me feel good. My TMGO Kikitchi Nikkou turns 4 years old tomorrow morning, so I should get him married soon. I'll update tomorrow~

-Pikaluvz

Ahh well don't worry about the late posts guys. Hey as long as you do post im good with it ;) Heck I even didnt post yesterday about Arden turning into a Mizutamatchi, and how Libze(V4) turned into a Young Memetchi :D I was really happy. I dont think Arden(mizutamachi)is that good of a character though. So im thinking about giving him more attention to see what he turns into when hes a teen. Libze my version 4 is going to school and is being taught by I believe Ms.flower? Im hoping I can mate Arden and Libze. I NEED TO START PLAYING MORE GAMES WITH THEM THOUGH!! They're getting fat.. but its good for bump :p They're trainning is not the best either. Goodness I need to start paying more attention to them. Anyways ill post later on today if anything happens and I will try to figure out this picture thing :)

Photo0520.jpg

This is Beau, the hardcore mohitamatchi i was mentioning earlier. Soo hardcore haha, i couldn't help but laugh when he beat 2 otokitchis in the game bump, this toddler be beatin grandmas :00 lol

Photo0521.jpg

Here Beau had evolved right after waking up, i always love the situations where you only have one shot at getting it perfect, so you have to be super calm and chill about it?? yeahh.

Photo0522.jpg

Beau turned into a Hinatchi, meaning i gave him okay care...nehh. I didn't like it at first, but i think he's pretty awesome. His small size really helps me in heading, but in bump, Beau's not too good. Whenever i got character i didn't like, i'd reset them, but think about it, what if you're parents got rid of you for the same reason?? Remember now, that's the big challenge of being a parent, accepting them no matter what, right??

^^Dont worry. Arden my V3, just turned into a obotchi.(Thats not really a good character either) Anyways him and Libze are doing pretty good. Libze and I rock at Mimic and Arden and I do well at Bump. I cant wait till Arden turns into an adult,hes a universal. So I wont know what he is exactly till hes an adult. Arden's 1 and Libze's 2. Anyone know the weight scale of heathly-unheathly for V3 or V4? Plus TamaGuyJayy just try to accept him, I know its hard but you never know you might like him when he turns into an adult. :) Keep on posting updates about your tamas :}

ohh i already have lol, i was playing games with him and it went back to the normal screen where you see them walking around, and i thought.... "BEAU IS AWESOMEEEEE" lol, i finally have the tama-love feel lol, because in Adlyr's Life in generation 1, it got kinda dry when he turned into a mametchi, 2 reasons: 1) i like the original mametchi, not the one with the big eyes :/ and 2) Adults really don't need you as much lol, and i only have 1 tamagotchi. But the color just came bleeding through, now i can look back on my times when i was raising Adlyr, right?? It's weird haha. I guess i never experienced this because when i was younger, i'd always reset them over and over, daily lol. TAMAGOTCHIS ARE AWESOME :OOOO lol

I'm pretty psyched for Beau right now.

lol i feel you on that, sometimes i would just change the time so i could have buddy to hang with on the late nights lol doesn't obotchi look like a tamatchi going through an emo phase?? random thought.

i will say, i was an excellent parent for Adlyr, but for Beau, i keep staying up late, so his hearts go down. Or i really adapted to adlyr as an adult not needing constant attention and feeding, so i haven't been checking up on Beau as often...lol now i'm just curious to see what he turns into <_<

but i like the whole idea of my parenting skills fluctuating, i don't have to focus on being a bad parent jajaja

Lol same with me. When you have an adult tama, a baby tama doesnt seem really any different. So you treat it like an adult cause thats what your use to. But thats not so good for the baby tama because it needs a lot of attention. Plus I agree with you about obotchi going through an emo phrase LOL, hes very shy too. Anyways my tamas are doing just dandy, I have been playing games with them and have been figuring out their strengths and weaknesses. I love them so muuch !!!! :)

i have a question can i join the hatch with my v1 its a teen but it has no batries can i join or am i too late :(

I currently have Toast paused because I'm waiting for my v4's baby to grow up a little more so they can grow old together. Hopefully by tomorrow I'll have Toast up and running again.

Thats fine everyone! And Momo8890tamagotchi I dont mind our tamas are pretty much teens too :} so you can join. Lets get posting everyone! :D

This group hatch will be taking place on Monday July 11 2011. A brand new start to a fresh week .Any Versions are aloud. if you wish to be apart of this hatch just comment and I will put your name on the hatch list. If you already have all your tamagotchis going on and your about to go on to the next Generation with the baby Tama than you can still be apart of the hatch.(even if your few days off)I know thats sorta going against "The hatch" but everyone has the right to join a group.

~~I am 100% devoted to this hatch. I promise I will try to be on everyday to update my status for the Hatch.(BTW Im usually on everyday anyway)If something pops up we will worry about it then. I hope you have fun, enjoy updating and learning new things about tamagotchis!!~~

-Mcsee

_________________________~~~~~ The Hatch List~~~~~__________________________

-----------1. {Mcsee will be using V3\talking about V4} ------------

-----------2. {TamaGuyJayy will be going on to Generation 2 with V3}-------

-----------3. {repeat_offender will be using V1}---------------------------

-----------4. {Tama rage will be using music star}-------------------------

-----------5. {Pikaluvz will be using music star\TMGO*will be late*}--------

-----------6. {Inmyroomreb will be using V4.5}------------------------------

-----------7. {Momo8890tamagotchi will be using V1}-------------------------

:D ok my v1s name is kia and its a she.she looks like a strawberry.and this my first gen but i do have other tamas but i chose this one because it was closer to where you guys are.and ill try and get pics in.

awesome, another member :D i'm gonna start taking some pics, we should really try and make this hatching bloom. My teen's bday is a little late, i feel... he literally just turned 2, and it was after 1pm here, now its like... 2pm lol. Or is this fine?? idk, it's just that right after he turned into a toddler, i accidentally paused him for like 4 hours, so i feel he's late.

Oh well that happens to me too sometimes Jayy. All we can do as tama lovers is wait. :p Hope he is gonna grow though soon so we can see what character he is {: !! I also agree with you that we should totally make this hatch bloom, that would be awesome!! Ps. thanks Momo !! ;) Oh my V4 Libze turned into a Maskitchi today! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back