Pokemon Road Trip

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaturtle

Reaction score
Short and simple, this. A group of friends, all very different - competitive trainers, specific trainers, breeders, you name it - decided to all go on a road trip together around their home region, Unova, and possibly the other regions too (if they can raise enough money to get there, that is). Who knows what they'll do on their trip - maybe get some gym badges. Enter a few competitions. Maybe even hunt down some legendary Pokemon. The world is completly open, and on this trip, it's their playground. So what will you do?

-------

RULES

- First off, basic RP and TT rules: no Mary Sues/Gary Stus, no Kawaiis, no godmodding, keep it PG-13 etc.

- This RP is literate, so no script formats here. I'm expecting at least four decent length sentences per post here, people.

- I have to accept your form before you can start replying, and I reserve the right to kick you out of here.

- Pokemon wise: no having legendaries in your team. Also, no Pokemon with levels higher than 50. Gotta have some training left to do, right? Your character can start off with some badges, but don't give them all of them. Again, gotta have something to do.

- Let's have some diversity between the characters, yeah? We can't all be competitive trainers, that's just dull.

FORM

Name:

Personality: Make it realistic, and so it doesn't contradict itself

Looks: Descriptions are loved. Pictures are accepted, but no anime or 'kawaii' pictures.

Pokemon team (+ levels):

Other: Anything worthy of note, e.g. type of trainer, any badges, etc.

I'll make mine if someone actually joins.

(Sweet. Totally in on this.)

Name: Terrance "Terra" Koufax

Personality: Terra is somewhat of an uptight rebel. He hates idiots and he hates people that act like little children. He has a potty mouth and is free with insults. Terra is definitely impatient and uptight (At a gym leader, he'll be all "Yeah stfu I wanna battle now" when they're in the middle of talking). Luckily, he isn't always a complete cranky timer bomb that can be set off easily- Terra can be a nice guy to buddies and a great guy to have on your side, as he is pretty loyal and sticks tight to his buddies.

Looks: Terra is a guy with short, blond hair with some gel to make a mini mohawk in teh' middle, only minus the shaved hair part around the tiny mohawk, and he has green eyes. Terra is 5'8 and about the average weight for normal 17 year old males. Terra tends to wear the normal male getup (I've taken to calling it this since there really isn't much else you can make a guy wear other than..), AKA jeans, t-shirts, and light jackets/hoodies depending on the weather. He has one of those rucksacks like the ones from Pokemon Ruby on pretty much all the time.

Pokemon team (+ levels): Garchomp (Nickname: Boss, level 46), Togekiss (Nickname: Unicorn, level 42), Typloshion (Nickname: BURNNN, level 42), Lapras (Nickname: Boat, level 43), Metagross (Nickname: Rage Face, level 45) and Starmie (Star Blah, level 44 <- This is my actual starmie in my games lol)

Other: He has 4 of the Kanto badges, and has a rather bad reputation with the gym leaders for being so impatient and telling them to hurry up and go on with their stupid dialogue. He has a few baby pokemon in the PC box he never uses, AKA useless pokemon like the bug pokemon you need to have in the beginning of the game. Terra originated from Goldenrod City in Johto. His pokemon love him despite their ridiculous names.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Deffo accepted, Runner, especially for the nicknames xD)

Name: Adam Mercy

Personality: Adam's a quiet sort of boy; not shy, but not exactly loud and sociable either. He's never the first person to start a conversation, and will simply sit there happily involved in his own thoughts until you pull him into a conversation. When talking, you'll quickly realise it is practically impossible for Adam to have a serious conversation – he just can't resist injecting a little bit of humour into it. Adam has a habit of become fascinated and ever-so-slightly obsessed with the strangest of things, one recurring fasicnation/obsession being the idea of the legndary Pokemon Darkrai. Once something, whether it be an idea or a task, takes hold of him, Adam finds it very hard to ignore and give up, hence why he's gone on this road trip. It often falls to his friends to stop him from doing anything stupid whilst pursuing the latest thing to have a grip on him; a demanding task. Strange obsessions aside, Adam's a friendly, knowledgeable boy who is a good and loyal friend.

Looks: The one thing that never changes about Adam is his hair. It's always kept the same length and the same colour, a dark brown, with his fringe flicking in the same direction every day and nearly always hanging over his right eye. Speaking of, his eyes are blue, not that you can often see them under his hair unless he bothers to comb it out of the way or you manage to get really close. He's of average height for a guy, and he doesn't tend to tower above anyone, which makes him a hell of a lot more comfortable around people than he would be normally. He tends to wear brightly coloured t-shirts and dark jeans to contrast with them, and only occasionally covers them up with a jacket or hooded top.

Pokemon team (+ levels): Honchkrow (level 46), Drapion (level 42), Deino (level 39), Umbreon (level 42), Spiritomb (level 47), Sharpedo (level 43)

Other: He orginates from Nimbasa City, Unova and often ends up acting as a tour guide to those who are from the other regions. He has four badges, but he's put getting them on hold - he's not really focused on them, being a specific Pokemon trainer (Dark type, in case you hadn't guessed), but is thinking of taking them up again.

Finsihed in a rush, might be edited later.

Name: Jasmine

Personality: Jasmine is a caring, and kind person. She helps anyone in need. She is intelligent. Jasmine is always positive. She hates cheaters because they get in the way of the real people who should win. Unfortunately, Jasmine is a Klutz and messes things up a lot. Se can be overprotective of things. Jasmine is shy around strangers. She also can get really competitive when she is in Battle/Contests/Pokeathelons.

Looks: Ta Da!

Pokemon Team: Togekiss♀ (Kiss) Lv.47, Gardevoir♀ (Sync) Lv.47, Serperior♀ (Smugleaf) Lv.45, Lopunny♀ (Princess) Lv. 45, Arcanine♂ (Blaze) Lv.41 and Steelix♂ (Rusty) Lv.48

Other: She competes in Pokeathelons and Contests. She originates from Johto, went sight seeing to Sinnoh, and is currently in Unova and has 1 out of 5 Ribbons.

YESH! 100+ Words!

(I'll admit the personality could be a little longer, but as long as they don't become a mary sue it'll be fine. Accepted, but be careful)

(kay, I'm just gonna start this RP now. Let's say they're a few days into their trip and heading to a new place, we'll decide there.)

"Hey, uh... you guys done stocking up on supplies yet?" Adam cautiously yelled through the open doors of the Pokemon center from his place in the car. He was sat in the passenger seat of the car the group of friends was using for their trip, rolling one of his filled Pokeballs up and down the dashboard. This particular ball contained Spiritomb, a Pokemon which frankly fascinated him. A Pokemon with no critical weaknesses... shaking his thoughts away, Adam leant over, hesistated, and pressed the car horn a couple of times. "Come on, guys! We can't stay here forever, we've gotta move on!... somewhere."

Terra snapped from the backseat, "Hey, I'm here! I've been here for awhile, waiting for everyone else to hurry up and show, you know! Don't forget about me, you ****head!" The way he said it was sort of affectionate, at least, in a Terra-ish way. People who didn't know the guy would probably be all FFFFFFFFFFUUU and stuff. Anyway, he was polishing off some of his unused pokeballs with a cloth, which were pretty dirty, and not very shiny at all. In his head, he was thinking of new battle strategies which would work in trolling his opponent.

(Yay first post!)

"Okay, I'll just need to get the last of my Pokeballs. ," Jasmine replied. "I'll go to the Pokemon Center now. Bye!" Jasmine ran into the PokeCenter and ran up to the PC Box. She clicked on Amanita's PC, and got Milotic. "Nurse, could you heal my Pokemon?," Jasmine said as she walked up to Nurse Joy. "Oh sure!," She said softly. Not soon after, Nurse Joy was finished. "Hmm...I better get back to Adam and Terra," Jasmine thought. She ran out of the PokeCenter, and met up with Adam and Terra. She dropped a Pokeball, and she tripped trying to pick it up. She fell flat on her face in front of Terra and Adam. "Where are we going anyway?," Jasmine said, getting up. She sat beside Adam in the front, hoping he didn't mind. Then Jasmine waited for a reply.

"Oh, shut up, Terra. Keep polishing your balls." Adam said with a small snigger. Rolling his eyes at Jasmine, Adam scrambled over into the driver's seat so his friend could get in, putting Spritomb's pokeball away. "Hm... well, I've always wanted to go to Castelia City. I dunno about you guys." He said, twisting around. "Although we're running low on money, so we might need to stop off some places and pwn some noobs... who's got our map on them?"

Name: Winter Mollony

Personality: Winter is a girl with a bit of jealousy ion her eyes. She always has a reason to be jealous of someone - always have a reason to hate them. Some people begin to avoid her for it. Although some people state her to be ridiculously fun to be around - being flirty at guys she grows fond of and the anger she gains makes her fun... Somehow. Silver seems mean and rude at first impressions, but she grows fond of you - and becomes nicer to you. But snap a twig and she'll attempt to snap your neck. But she acts mean and tough - she wouldn't hurt a fly - and I mean she COULDN'T hurt a fly.

Looks: Light pink curls that reach the middle of her back are never seen straightened - Silver loves her hair that natural way. She has blue eyes with a hint of lipsticks with stylish cloths. A short skirt with a posh snow white jacket that still reveals the brown shirt that ends where here white belt holds her Pokemon - and her black leggings.

Pokemon team: Delcatty ♀ (Perlian Lvl 47), Mightyena ♂ (Snappy Lvl 50) and Espeon ♀ (Comet Lvl 49)

Other: Winter hasn't decided on anything as a trainer - she had a contest ribbon and a ribbon for the Skill Pokeathlon and 2 Gym Badges from the Hoenn region. But none suits her fancy. She just does whatever comes her way.

Laughing at the hilariousness of what Adam had just said, Terra shot back, "Maybe I'm polishing my balls, but why were you just rolling your ball up and down the dashboard and staring at your ball like it was some important fascinating object?" Terra finishing polishing the ball of his lapras Boat and then went ahead and put Boat's ball away. "Oh, I've got the map... Uh, so where does everyone want to go? I would love to go kick the *** of some n00bs since that would just be awesome. Especially n00bs with pikachus."

"Touché." Adam laughed, leaning over the back of the seat to look at the map. "Well, we need to find a place with a lot of routes and stuff like that. Last time I checked, we were here, on Route 15..." He jabbed his finger on the map. "So I reckon if we head over to Black City, we'll find quite a few trainers and stuff. It's a bit out of the way from Castelia, but hey, we need money." He settled back, leaning against the driving seat. "Hey guys, get this: apparently Black City is really really... black." A frown came onto his face. "Why would they even have an entire city black..?"

Without missing a beat, Terra quickly replied, "Because they're racist? It's like White Forest. That's racist too, pal." Terra pulled a bag of chips out of his rucksack and began to munch on them, of lack of better things to do and plus since he was hungry. Then again, you really didn't need to be hungry to eat chips since they tasted so salty and delicious it didn't matter.

"Mm, not a bad idea." At the rustle of the packet, Adam leant over and took a crisp out of Terra's packet, crunching on it and spilling crumbs all over the map. "Oh, god dammit." He muttered, swiping them off. He twisted around, leaning slightly and starting up the car. "Okay, is everyone's Pokemon healed up and ready to go? I don't know if we'll hit any battles or Pokemon centres on the way, cos if you get caught short, so to speak..." He pulled away. "You're stuffed, suckaaaaaaas."

"Ready, let's go!," Jasmine replied. She was pumped to go to Castelia City, because she loved art. She was excited to see Burgh's paintings, and partake in another contest. Jasmine put on her seat belt, and called her Mom through her Xtranceiver. "She started saying her goodbyes while she waited for Adam to drive. "Hey Mom, I'm leaving. I'll come back to Johto soon. Bye!" Jasmine looked out the window to see the magnificent scenery. She missed her other Pokemon back in Olivine Gym, but she was happy she had Rusty.

"Hey! Lay off the chips, ****head!" Terra pulled the bag of chips away from Adam. When he managed to yank them away, sigh and relax for a few moments, he heard Jasmine calling her mother. He smirked. "Wow. Missing home already? Awww. We're not even anywhere close to Unova. If you actually looked at the map, Unova is like in the middle of nowhere. It's like nowhere close to Johto." Terra munched on some more chips before sealing the bag and putting it away.

"I took one!" Adam protested. "And actually, Unova is right in the centre of the world. Every other reason is around it, which is actually really interesting... like everything else was formed around it..." Shaking his thoughts away, he continued driving down the road, occasionally glancing out to see various Pokemon scattered off the sides of the route and back into the grass. "Yeah, get back in the long grass." He muttered, before glancing at a sign. "Guys, we're still a long way from Black City... shall we keep going or stop off at a route now? I'm throwing this question to the floor, people."

"I want to battle some trainers. Let's stop here." Jasmine got out of the car and yet again, tripped. She got up from the floor, and picked up her bag in case there were any Items. She saw a Lass waiting for a battle, so she started battling. "Come out, Rusty(Steelix)!" Rusty came out. The Lass introduced herself. "Hi there, I'm Cheryl! Come out, Cherubi!" Jasmine pulled out her Pokedex, and found Cherubi's moves. "Hmm, Tackle, Magical Leaf and Grass Knot," Jasmine said. Jasmine got Steelix back. "Come out Togekiss!" Togekiss was soaring high in the sky, very elegantly.

Winter scooted over the car seat and jumped onto land - it hurt her feet from the conveniently placed concrete there. She flinched only for a few seconds, "So... We have to battle here. Does that mean I have to?" Winter moaned. She preferred not to get her darling Snappy anymore hurt. She had a soft spot for her Pokemon - being over protective. Winter brought all three of her Pokemon outside to have a rest up and play - if they could.

"Sweet. I get to pwn noobs." Terra went off to battle a cocky Ace Trainer who had level 30 pokemon. After 3 minutes of complete pwnage of 3 pokemon, the Ace Trainer ran off sobbing and holding his PWNED pokemon. "That was way too easy. Honestly, we need to go somewhere with stronger trainers." Terra went back to go sit in the truck and eat chips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back