Pokemon Road Trip

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, there goes Jasmine." Adam said, with a slightly exasperated tone to his voice, before rolling his eyes at Winter. "Come on, this route's full of noobs. It'll be like a game for your Pokemon." He said before getting out of the car himself.

A few minutes later Adam returned, hopping over the car door and into the driver's seat. "I got us a bit of money, but I'm not going any further up that route. There's like, hundreds of Battle Girls and whatever waiting to pwn me... For crying out loud, Terra, get your a** out of the car."

Jasmine finished them off with her first Pokemon, noticing they had only Level 30 Pokemon. She felt sorry for her, because she beat her with her first Pokemon. Jasmine was going to help her to the PC, but she was too shy. "U-Uh,"She stuttered. Soon the lass left. Jasmine sat back into the car. "Umm, th-they were too easy." Jasmine said. "C-could we go somewhere with higher leveled Pokemon? Maybe level 40-45 Pokemon?" Jasmine started looking through her Pokedex, waiting for an answer.

"Wait, are there really that many weak pokemon trainers out on this route? You serious, ****head?" Terra glanced out of the window and saw he was right. Sweet. He hopped out and then took out Boss. Boss was all epic and awesome and then challenged these twin Battle Girl's pokemon- a level 33 Onyx and a level 34 Arcanine. Gleeful, Terra had Boss use Earthquake. This basically wiped out the twin's pokemon and sent the girls running but not before paying up. Terra picked up the money and pocketed it.

"Nice one." Adam yelled to Terra from the car seat, deciding to throw himself back into the action and going back into the route again. As time passed, he found himself completly spamming Spiritomb to deal with the fighting type Pokemon until it's HP was rather low and Adam decided to retire from the scene. "Okay, I've got quite a bit of money and stuff here." He said, hopping back into the driver's seat. "Maybe we should keep going now?"

"Sure, why not." Terra was plopped in the back seat, putting some potions back in his bag after he went ahead and healed a somewhat exhausted Boss, Unicorn and BURNNNN who had beat the **** out of at least 18 pokemon within the last hour and half. "I've got a lot of money and some awesome items, mostly from the cocky ace trainers who thought having level 35 pokemon meant they were experienced trainers who were the best. It was hilarious watching one of the guys run off crying." Terra grinned, and then leaned back in the seat. "So, where are we headed next?"

"He ran off crying? Dudeeee, that's harsh." Adam said, but he was grinning as he spoke while using a Super Potion on his Spiritomb. "And I just suggest we head off on our way to Black City once again. I really want to get there and see if it lives up to its name of the 'Capital of Battling' or whatever weird name it has." He started the car up again, pulling away. "Everyone in the car? Good. I don't want to leave anyone with the noobs. Alright, map boy, which way?"

(Yay, this Topic is getting popular!)

"U-uh-umm, that's kinda mean T-terra," Jasmine said, trembling. Jasmine started remembering her journeys in Sinnoh, where she got Princess and Kiss, then she remembered getting Blaze from a friend, and all her other Pokemon. "Wow. I got this far. I couldn't have done this without you, my Pokemon!" Jasmine woke up by the sound of Adam speaking. "U-umm, I've gotten plenty of money from battling. My Mom also gave me some money before I left. I-I-I just spent a few for Full Restores." She looked back at Terra. Jasmine started bit her lip while waiting for him to tell Adam where to go next.

"Lemme see here.." He began to hum to some random screamo song, before replying, "We just need to head south a bit longer, then we'll end up in Racist City. By the way, I demand to drive since I have a crazy urge to, so move your *** out of the driver's seat before I kick you out." Terra reached into his pocket for sugarfree bubble gum, got a stick and then shoved it in his mouth, chewing.

Name: Skyress 'Summer' Summers

Personality: Summer is very girly and very tom-boyish at the same time. She hates pink. Summer is very, very competitive - due to that she has many rivals. Summer is a huge music fan often teaching her pokemon dance moves/routines. Summer loves shopping - mainly buying stuff for her pokemon not herself. Summer is usually confident and up-beat, but does have her little girl moments. Summer loves being the leader, but if she has to she'll be second in charge. She hates being predictable. Lying and annoying people are Summer's specialties.

Looks: Summer has pale skin. Her eyes are a still water blue, often causing people to mistake her for having a calm and laid-back nature. Summer's hair is a dark-blonde brown, which Summer finds very frustrating - even if others envy it because of it's length (it goes down to her middle back). Summer is 5'8 and has a small, agile build. Summer usually wears a tank-top (in either red, black or white colorwise) and skinny jeans. Shoewise Summer wears boots (in black, white or red) or flats. If she wears any jewellery at all it has to be a bracelet.

Pokemon team:

> Bloom ~ Arcanine ~ Female ~ Lv 49 ~ Summer's main means of transport. Also Summer's first pokemon

> Fly ~ Mantine ~ Female ~ Lv 41 ~ Summer's water transport.

> Miss ~ Meowth ~ Female ~ Lv 45 ~ Summer mini-me. Doesn't wish to evolve.

Other: Summer is a contest trainer, coming from Hoenn she knows pokemon contests very well and has 3 Hoenn ribbons. She won't turn down a good battle though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Comet laid on Winter's lap curled into a warm fuzzy ball. Winter returned her other Pokemon - due to the fact if they stayed in nobody else would be able to sit in the car. Winter pet Comet's fuzzy fur and looked up.

"Could I have some gum? And I think I want to spoil my Pokemon here. So could we drop by a Pokemon Mall if we have the chance?" Winter asked - leaving the question in mid air as she had no idea who to ask it to. Comet looked up and waddled up to Terra.

Terra threw a stick of gum at Winter's head and looked down at the Espeon who had just come up to him. He patted it on the bed a couple of times before looking back up and complaining to Adam. "Okay, can we hurry up and get the **** outta here? If we sit in this car without going anywhere for another minute, I'm just gonna kick your *** out of the seat and drive myself."

Winter didn't complain at the way Terra threw the gum - but only went down to fetch it from under the seat. Winter slowly put it in her mouth.

"You haven't poisoned this by any chance?" Winter asked as Comet leaped onto her lap - rubbing her head against Winter's side. Winter felt as if the gum was a tad off... But what the heck. It couldn't be as worse as being in Dark Cave without repels.

(accepted, aquangel)

Adam groaned, leaning forward and hitting his head off the steering wheel to emphasise his words. "God dammit, guys, we just spent hundreds of hours at Shopping Mall 9! I was starting to think that place didn't have an exit door!" He sighed. "There'll be a Pokemart in Black City." Adam looked at Terra in the mirrpr, raising an eyebrow. "Dude, I've already started driving..."

"You know what, lets go to a less racist region next time. Johto or Hoenn may I suggest? Hoenn preferably, I need me some d*mn Altaria," Winter grasped at the stray hairs from her fringe. "I only have three Pokemon anyway. Four is as great number but five is the maximum ammount of Pokemon I will ever get. Does anyone know what other Pokemon I could target to train?"

Summer groaned. "I can't believe it! The only way to Unova is by boat or plane. And I'm probably not allowed to use Fly!" Letting Bloom out of her pokeball, Summer got a heavy-duty brush out of her bag. "Hey, wouldn't it be cool if there was someone else who had an Arcanine - like you - and we had a double battle and you both used overheat - instant win!" Summer whispered to her pokemon as she brushed.

"I'm so bored. Can we stop at a Cafe or something good? I want an Ice Cream. Somebody wanna battle maybe? Or I could just get Comet to get us to Black City faster by using Teleport. I dunno..."

Jasmine started getting sleepy, so she started slapping herself. "O-Ouch," She moaned. "I-I-I am up for a battle, I haven't had a good battle since I gave out my badge to that Ethan fellow. Jasmine walked out of the car, waiting for an opponent. "I-I'm ready!" She said. She shined all her PokeBalls, waiting.

Name: Sheridan Consuella Jefferson

-------------------—---------------------------------------------------

Personality: Quiet, Mysterious, Lone, Mature, Intelligent

Looks: Sheridan has waist-length deep black hair with a purple fringe hiding her eyes, she has a big yellow ribbon on the back of her head. Her skin is very pale, she wears black lipstick. She wears a black dress with purple trim, she also wears a long dark purple cape and elbow length black gloves. She wears dark red knee-high wedge-heel boots and black tights.

Pokemon Team:

Shiny Liepard, Level 50 (First pokemon obtained)

Hydreigon, Level 49

Zoroark, Level 49

Flygon, Level 50

Tyranitar, Level 50

Buizel, Level 48

Other: She is able to use Dark Aura to her will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back