The Society

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chollands

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the society called Spiked Drinks, we are here to make a living by carrying out assassinations and other deeds. All our nicknames are drinks of some kind. This is simple, if you want to make big money and don't mind getting your hands dirty please fill out the forms below and meet us at the Cafe on Grenadine Street and the option of having an undercover name (An anagram of your codename) to keep you safe is optional but is highly recommended. We hope to see you there.

You're joining Poison Food? Excellent! The more people we get the easier it will be to crush Spiked Drinks haha hehe teehee MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA. So sorry I lost my sanity for a moment there. Fill the form below and arrive at the Cake shop on Bun Lane. We hope you're ruthless enough to take on these cases, we normally have the cases Spiked Drinks wouldn't dare touch. You need a code name of any food and an undercover name for in the real world to keep you safe (An anagram of your code name) it's reccomended since you never know who could be after us ... hehe.

Form to join:

Name:

Code Name:

Undercover Name(Optional):

Personality:

Looks:

Special Talents:

Other:

Society(Spiked Drinks (Based around a cafe) Poison Food (Based in a Cake Shop and the rivals of Spiked Drinks:

(As founders me and Nokotchi and Tamaturtle are the 3 bosses of spiked drinks we will post our forms soon)

Rules:

No sues

Normal TT RP Rules

no whining or flaming

You're forms will be accepted by me Nokotchi or TamaTurtle

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Charlie Chipley

Code Name: Mocha

Undercover Name(Optional): Chamo

Personality: Charlie is a quiet person who suffers from depression and Insomnia. His quietness is due to the fact he thinks his plans for future deeds thoroughly and all the time, this reason is also true to why he has insomnia he won't react to much no matter what you to him or call him he will just ignore you.

Looks:
319653_273658476012811_100001059814158_858585_1669646285_n.jpg

Special Talents: His plans are almost flawless

Name: Alex LeBlanc

Code Name: Sake

Undercover Name(Optional): Kase (Kay-see)

Personality: Alex is very sly and cunning. She's a very determined girl and can get almost anything she wants. She has a short temper and tends to blow up at you when she's angry. She is easily annoyed and isn't afraid to speak her mind. She is very persuasive and can convince anyone to do almost anything.

Looks:
T129925126985f58480459e6fccce51ab50d3254e47ed.jpg

Special Talents: Persuasion.

Other:

Name: Amanda James

Code Name: Tequila

Undercover Name(Optional): N/A

Personality: Despite her looks, Amanda doesn't hate her life. In fact, she's probably one of the most optimistic people out in the world, almost to the point where she's annoying. She always has at least a smile on her face, if not a daft grin, and she always seems bright and bouncing with energy, even after getting little sleep. Don't ever give her coffee. All of this makes her sound like a daft idiot. Actually, she's a rather intelligent girl with a knack for planning ahead. Is the happy, bubbly girl just an act, hiding someone far cleverer than what you'd expect?

Nope. That's just who she is.

Looks: https://fc04.deviantart.net/fs42/f/2009/143/6/5/Emo_Anime_Girl_by_Vantena.png STANDARD EMO GIRL HURR DURR

Special Talents: Cheering people up, natch. But to do with the society, she's amazing with a sniper rifle. She's also very good at reading people like a book, although that's not to say someone smart can't fool her.

Other: She is 17.

This form is a fail xD

Mocha was sitting in the cafe hoping a new recruit would come, or at least his best friends who are also the other two bosses of Spiked Drinks. He was sipping at his mocha while pondering over possible plans of his next job. He carelessly spilled his mocha while thinking.

"Ah! That's hot! I hope I didn't get any on my phone..." He fell silent as he felt the phone in his pocket vibrate.

"Hello? Chamo here. a-huh a-huh ... $1000 dollars! You really want him gone that bad?! Of course we'll do it!" He stayed in the cafe hoping Sake or Tequila will come so he can tell them about the job.

Sake stretched her arms out as she walked down the street to the cafe. She lazily shoved her hands in the back pockets of her jeans. She smirked when she saw the cafe in the distance. She picked up her pace a bit and reached the cafe within seconds. She pushed through the doors and snuck up behind Mocha. She clamped her hands over his eyes, hoping to frighten him.

Name: Drake Harper

Code Name: Soda

Undercover Name(Optional): Daos

Personality: Drake is not a big fan of his job; he only does it because it's an easy way to get paid. He would much rather just hang out with friends and relax.

Looks:
loka.jpeg

Special Talents: Besides being quite speedy, Drake is a master at lying and tricking people, a skill that comes in handy a lot of times, in and outside of his job.

Other:

Amanda had actually been in the cafe for a short while now, except she had been sitting over the other side of the building. Eventually she caught sight of her friends and got up, making her way across.

"Ah! What in the name of God Kase!? This is serious matters! And you made me forget my plan for the new job!" Chamo whined. He saw the new recruit. "You must be Drake, codename Soda and Undercover name Daos? Your form is perfect, except the attitude you have towards work should be fixed. But trust me, you will love it after a while." He smirked as he though about his previous kills. He looked at Tequila on the other side and gestured her to come forward.

Carefully clutching her coffee, Amanda made her way over to the table everyone appeared to have gathered around. "Yay! I didn't spill my coffee! I knew I wouldn't!" She giggled joyfully, sitting down. "What's going on?"

Chamo talked openly but was mainly aimed at Tequila

"I got a call earlier you may have heard me shout about it. We're offered $1000 and whatever the guy has on him. He murdered the callers son a year ago but got an aqquital in court due to lack of evidence. I need assistants one to distract while Daos kills him with a sniper but for a bigger haul in cash we could use Kase's persuasion to get him to his house. All spoils will be split equally of course. Perhaps we should go to HQ?" He then turned to daos "Our HQ is 5 floors, It goes below this cafe, We actually own it, it's a way to get extra money." Chamo got up and went to the counter and got himself another Mocha.

Drake just nodded, trying to follow along. "Yeah, I guess that sounds good." he said, taking a sip of his drink. "Problem is I'm not really that good with guns, I'm more of a catch them and shoot at close range kind of guy..."

"Hey, the new guy'll be great, I'm sure of it!" Amanda insisted, patting him on the shoulder. "But... why can't I do the sniper? I hit everytime, and I'm not about to stop my record!"

Chamo looked at Tequila seriously.

"This mission is dangerous, if you do miss it will either go next to him and break our cover or it will hit Kase. If that happens you will pay a big price, your life. The only other way to get this to work is to have Daos become good friends with the victim but that could lead to one of two problems, being he could become to close and either take the bullet or rebel against us. Also it will take a great deal of time. This plan needs more thought ... Perhaps we have enough money to buy some bullet-proof gear. A set for legs a vest and som headgear that could be hidden under a disguise that won't cause suspicion ..." Chamo fell silent in thought and knocked his cup on the floor. "Ah! My mocha!" He cried loudly" he sobbed and said "May I please have another one." to the staff set behind the counter.

Amanda shook her head, chewing on her lip. "That would take an even longer amount of time. I imagine this guy wouldn't take well to someone randomly approaching him and trying to worm his way into his life, no matter how nice he is!" She sighed. "What I'm saying is, if we were to go with that plan, we'd have to take weeks, maybe months for him to build trust, and of course there's what you say about taking the bullet!"

"I guess I'll have to trust your sharpshooting ..." Chamo sighed. "I just dont want Kase hurt. I guess worst case scenario she gets hit in the head, If you do hit her at a sideways angle the worst you can do is a headshot. Fine I trust you with the first plan." Chamo grabbed the new mocha and sipped it silently.

Also adding in a new character of a seperate society. Poisoned food the rival society that hates Spiked food (This could lead to a nice storyline)

Name: Annabeth Greenwald

Code Name: Bread

Undercover Name(Optional): Dear B

Personality: Annabeth is an awkward girl and doesn't say much since she makes things awkward most of the time despite all this she is smart and is good at making plans much like her rival Charlie she likes to sleep a lot and dreams about the scenarios of her plans

Looks:

GlassesGirl.jpg

Special Talents: Good with making plans for jobs and can also make poisonous foods that look so irresistable many people have fallen because of them

Other:

Society(Spiked Drinks (Based around a cafe) Poison Food (Based in a Cake Shop and the rivals of Spiked Drinks: Poison Food

Drake's lips curved into a smirk. "You'd be surprised. Give me one day to get him into the house, if not you can snipe him. Either way is fine with me."

Chamo looked at Daos' form

"Hm it says you're great at trickery. I guess becoming friends isn't the only option." Chamo fell silent and smiled as he thought of the thousands of different scenarios for a minute "Yes I can see how it could work." Chamo looked into his cup and saw it was empty.

"Another mocha please." he said. While his back was turned against his friends he smiled insanely thinking about the goldmine of treasures.

Dear B was in the cake shop hoping she could hook a few people to recruit and hoping they all didn't go to Spiked Drinks. She had a loaf of bread infront of her and a jar of red bean paste. She gradually cut slices and spread paste on them mindlessly while thinking of ways to kill Charlie.

"ARGH!" She screamed out load causing an awkward atmosphere. She grabbed the knife and stabbed it in the chest of a picture of Charlie. "He must die!" she screamed again. all the people in the cake shop stared at her. "I'm sorry" she sighed. She fell silent until she needed to go to upper floors of the cake shop. The Poison Food HQ

"Yeah, so what's this guy look like, what's his name, and do you know where he is? That's all I need for now." Drake said, finishing his soda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back