The Society

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chamo not having had a coffee of some sort for almost sixty minutes was losing it "Being at gunpoint is fun!" He said mindlessly then went to the cafe desk and ordered another mocha making the it the 68th coffee product that day and even God himself lost count of his total amount ever. He walked out and you couldn't see his face behind the mug.

"I'm never going other 30 minutes without a coffee again" He said he then put the coffee down "I GOTTA GO PEE" He shouted then ran into the toilets

Annabeth wasn't far away she ran inside seeing only three people a clerk a and two girls one of which was the one that saved Charlie. She took out two guns.

"Now here's the deal. Someones getting shot today!"

Chamo came out of the toilets

"And that'll be you." He said in a voice that was obviously trying to be cool "I've always wanted to say something cool like that!" He said. He pulled out a gun "This gun is a 45 calliber, It can go through your shoulder if I shot you. Unfortunatly it has a a 50/50 chance of either dislocating my shoulder or just making my arm ache. Obviously we won't kill you, otherwise we kill the fun of destroying your plans."

Kase snickered when Annabeth came in. "Speaking of the devil..." she muttered, cocking her handgun. "I'd love to be a part of this." she said with a smirk.

Amanda shot to her feet. "Wait!" She yelled, glancing around. "It's not like Dear B to turn up without backup... or even turn up herself." After a few moments, Amanda's expression relaxed. "Okay, forget what I said. Attack!"

Chamo noticed the large gap from he skin to her jacket and fired his gun as a warning, she'd be able to feel the power of the 45 caliber

"owch" he shouted then fell down unfortunatly he had dislocated his shoulder, his plan actually failed.

"Ahhh" Annabeth screamed the sheer power of the bullet.

"For God's sake!" She screamed "You ripped my jacket! Do you know how many people I had to shoot for this?!" She mumbled "Also girl," she directed at Tequila. "Don't make me out as a coward!" She then aimed the gun in Kase's and Tequila's direction due to Charlie being down.

Kase watched as all of this happened. She looked over in Chamo's direction and sighed when she saw he had most likely dislocated his shoulder. She turned back to Annabeth smoothly. She calmly rose her gun and brought it up in position to shoot Annabeth. "Try me."

Chamo was lying on the floor in pain because of the recoil from the 45 caliber handgun.

Annabeth had a plan thought out plan. Shepulled the trigger, not towards the girls but into the mocha ingredients. Smirked and left. The bullet had a kind of poison in it.

Amanda ran over to Charlie, dropping to his side. "Charlie! You okay?!" She made to reach towards him, but then noticed his position and thought better of it, quickly retracting her hand.

"She shot he coffee ingredients....... Because that totally makes sense...." Kase muttered, walking over and crouching beside Chamo. "Ack... That looks pretty bad...." she told him, examining his shoulder closely.

Amanda gently pushed Kase's arm away. "Don't touch him. I'm sure he'll be fine, but just in case... Chamo, can you sit up?"

Chamo grabbed Tequila's hand and stood up then fell on his bad arm with a crack, he did this on purpose because this kind of injury can't be achieved by usual things and a doctor would be suspicious

"Thanks" he said, standing up. "Looks like Annabeth's money will pay for a new tin for the mocha ingredients. Speaking of which can I have a mocha?" He asked, then he waited and grabbed the mocha once it was ready. He took a big gulp

"ahhhh" he sighed in delight

Kase sighed and crossed her arms. "Quick recovery...." she muttered to herself. She sauntered over to the counter and asked. "Hey, can I have a shot of sake?"

"Hey, Kase, can you order me some tequila too? It's never too early." Amanda smiled before turning her attention back to Chamo. "Quick recovert indeed... that can only be a good thing!"

Kase turned to Tequila and leaned against the counter. "Sure thing...." she told her, turning back around to the man behind the counter. "... And a shot of tequila." she grabbed both of the small glasses when the shots were ready and held out the tequila for Tequila. (xDD)

When Chamo finished he felt a searing hot object touch his lips.

"Ah that's hot!" He shouted looking in the mug seeing a bullet "If I wanted a shot in my coffee I would've asked!" He examined the bullet seeing a shiny sheen to it then his eyes opened wide.

"This bullet had poison on it. I can't remember the name but 0.02mg of it can kill you..." He made his way to the door when he suddenly crouched forward like a weight was on his back. He suddenly collapsed

"I need to get to hospital" he murmured before passing out.

Kase ran forward and crouched beside Chamo. She looked up at Tequila with panic in her eyes. She swung Chamo's arm loosely around her shoulder and picked him up. "We need to take him to the hospital.... NOW." She bursted through the door, waving for Tequila to follow.

Amanda watched the scene unfold, eyes wider than they'd possibly ever been. "R-right!" Frowning before quickly downing her tequila shot, she followed Kase as she carried Chamo out, trying to look helpful by taking some of his weight. "Are we calling an ambulance or are we just gonna take him ourselves?" A pause. "Or not at all! How are we gonna explain how he got poisoned?!"

Chamo woke up but on pain he had heard the question of how to explain this to the hospital and answered

"Just simply say my drink was spiked"

"We're taking him! The hospital isn't far from here and an ambulance would take too long!!" Kase drug Chamo along and shot a glare at Tequila. "I don't know about you, but I'd rather have to explain how he got poisoned and save him than let him die and get off easy." She saw the hospital in the distance and sped up. "If you don't agree, go back to HQ.."

Chamo fell unconcious again.

Annabeth was near the hospital suspecting that they would come sooner or later when she saw them she jumped out of her hiding place.

"You're not saving him!" She shouted smiling she was thinking about how lucky she was to get the poison and how it makes Charlie a dead weight thus slowing down the girl known as Kase.

"Who said I didn't agree?!" Amanda protested, looking down at Chamo with concern. When Annabeth appeared she jumped violently, darting in front of Kase. "Get him inside, I'll deal with this!" She instructed, pulling out her gun. Okay, so she knew she sucked at close combat, but what else could she do? She was going t have to suck it up and fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back