The Society

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Wait! We can't just- ah, heck." Amanda bit her lip, bouncing up and down on the spot as she wondered what to do. "But Kase hates hospitals..." She moaned quietly, looking at the doors they had taken Kase through. "50% chance this could work... That's good enough! HEY! MY FRIEND HAS BEEN SHOT AND SHE NEEDS MORAL SUPPORT!" And then Amanda charged through the doors in search of Kase.

Luckily through all the noise that the doctors made and how concerned they were they didn't even hear the gun! Chamo looked at Kase he knew she hated hospitals, he saw fear in her eyes and gave a look to show he was sorry that he got the doctors.

Kase sat silently in the room she had been brought to, her wide eyes flicking around nervously. She watched as a doctor approached her and pulled the collar of her shirt down to look at her shoulder. She panicked and slapped the doctor's hand away, pulling her collar back up.

Eventually, after a little bit of searching and persuasion and even a little bit of sobbing to get through one person, Amanda burst into the room Kase was in. "No! I'm staying here!" She told one of the doctors when he tried to stop her running over and dropping to Kase's side, taking her friend's hand. "You've got to let them look at you, okay?"

Kase shook her head and swallowed hard, squeezing Tequila's hand. She looked back at the doctor with wide eyes and flinched away when he reached out for her collar once more. "I hate this...." she mumbled just loud enough for Tequila to hear.

Amanda bit her lip, squeezing Kase's hand and rubbing her back with the other one. "I know, I know." She said quietly, indicating Kase's collar. "Would you feel more comfortable if I did it?"

Kase turned to Tequila and nodded her head stiffly. She then turned to look at the doctor, making sure he didn't try coming near her again.

Amanda nodded, reaching out and beginning to gently move Kase's collar, exposing the wound. "There. You're going to have to let them take a good look at it though. Do you want that @%# Dear B to win?" Then she turned to look at the doctors. "Can you try not to touch her as much as possible please?"

Kase stared at the doctor, still wide-eyed. She forced herself to sit still as the doctor began to feel the wound and look at it. "Ow!" she yelled out, flinching back. The doctor turned to Tequila. "I think her shoulder's shattered..."

Amanda winced when Kase yelled, looking up at the doctor with wide eyes. "That's really bad, right? What are we supposed to do?" She asked, glancing at the younger girl next to her.

Kase sat there silently, looking down. The doctor sighed and turned to Kase. "Well, first we have to clean the blood off her... But seeing she doesn't seem to like hospitals very much at all... You might have to handle that... Then we'll have to plaster and bandage her shoulder... There's nothing more we can do beyond that. She won't be able to move her shoulder much for the better part of three or four months..."

"It's okay, I'll clean the blood off." Amanda nodded in agreement, giving a weak smile. And then her face fell and she groaned. "Oh man. That could be disastrous..." She muttered, glancing at Kase. "Anyway. Can I have something to clean the blood with?"

The doctor nodded, handing Tequila the supplies to clean off Kase's shoulder. "The sanitizing spray will sting a bit..." he told both of them, walking towards the door. "Just call me back in when you're finished."

Kase watched as the doctor left the room. "I hate it here..... I hate it here..." she repeated to herself. She then turned to Tequila and frowned. "I'm going to slaughter Dearest B."

"Thanks. Okay, deep breath, Kase..." Amanda told her friend, spraying some of the, uh, spray into Kase's shoulder and beginning to wipe. She decided not to ask why she hated hospitals, figuring she wouldn't respond well. Instead she decided to tell stupid stories. "Hey, remember the time you first joined us and you almost fell off the roof when I was teaching you how to use a sniper?"

Kase winced slightly when Tequila sprayed the spray (lolol) on her shoulder. She looked around the bland, white room with huge eyes, hating the atmosphere of the room... Of the whole building as a matter of fact. She couldn't help smile when the old story was brought up. "Hey, that was four years ago!"

"Maybe, but I can still remember it! It was too funny!" Amanda giggled, dropping the bloody cloth and picking up a new one as she sprayed the spray (BOOM.) again. "And then of course there was the time you nearly killed Latte with the tear gas... still don't know how you managed that..."

Kase was used to the spray now and didn't wince this time. "Well, he deserved it! I uh.... Did that on purpose.... Hehe...." she mumbled, looking down in mock shame.

"Well, he IS a bit of a jerk." Amanda admitted, continuing to wipe. There was a few moments silence, then Amanda asked quietly "Kase... why do you hate hospitals so much?"

Kase tensed and bit her lip. She stayed silent for a minute or two before muttering. "I.. Uh.... When I was younger I had an awful experience... I had fallen while carrying a knife and I stabbed myself pretty bad... I needed surgery for it... Halfway through the surgery, I woke up....." she trailed off and tried to shake the memories from her head.

Amanda looked like she was about to cry as she shook her head. "I shouldn't. have asked..." Taking one last swipe at Kase's shoulder, she stood up. "I'm gonna get the doctor now, okay? Nothing like that is going to happen, I promise."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back