The Society

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex sat in silence for a few moments, blushing heavily. She didn't respond, but rather pulled Charlie into what she could manage of a tight hug with her injured shoulder, staying silent.

Charlie felt his nervousness melt away and hugged her back being careful of her shoulder.

"I love you..." he said almost crying with joy, it really was love that he felt.

Alex finally found where that rage originated from, she loved Charlie. She buried her face into his shoulder. "I-i love you too..." she whispered, her heart beating fast and hard.

Charlie liked this feeling. He wasn't familiar with it. He's been in relationships before but this seemed special. Being loved was never mutual in his over relationships, so really, this was his only true relationship. As they hugged he strocked her hair gently.

"How about we go into HQ? It'd be pretty uh embarassing if Amanda saw us hugging right after her mission." He smiled as he looked into Alex's eyes

Alex nodded and returned the smile, her eyes sparkling brightly. "Yeah, you're right..." She stood and grabbed Charlie's hand, walking with him down to the HQ.

Charlie loved the feeling of Alex's soft hands holding onto his. He stopped her as they reached the floor with his office. He led her in and they sat on the bed in the office which was there for Charlie's late shifts. He sat there silent holding Alex's hand with one hand and playing with her fingers with the other. He came up with the worst plan ever, even worst than the time he pretended to commit suicide so he could be the living dead for halloween. He coughed.

"How about we uh, y'know?" He winked at her. What was he saying?! Luckily he has been known to have a perverted mind so it's nothing unusual to Alex. She'll think it's a joke. Hopefully.

Annabeth cried in her office. A mass of guilt attacked her. She had a revalation of everything she has done.

Alex shook her head and snickered lightly. She shoved him gently. "You're so perverted, Charlie." she said, poking him.

The way she said that seemed so cute to Charlie and also what she thought was a joke was serious.

"Yeah I am perverted." He said scratching the back of his head. God he wanted to kiss her.

Alex smiled at Charlie and leaned her head on his shoulder. She sat like this for a few moments before wondering something. She leaned up and met eyes with Charile, her eyebrows raised. "Wait.... Were you being serious?!?"

Charlie was stunned.

"Uhh no ..." He said in a give away voice but before Alex could respond he kissed her then thought to himself "woops"

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex was a bit taken aback by the sudden kiss. She was shocked. She hadn't any idea of what to do, this was her first kiss. She sat still for a moment, until finally relaxing and gently kissing back.

Charlie couldn't beleive she didn't react in a more how would you say shocked way, as in the bad kind of shock. He couldn't beleive he did this as this was his first kiss. As love is never mutual for him. He thought that this was probably Alex's a billionth kiss because of how beautiful she is.

Alex stayed like this for a few moments, lightly kissing Charlie. She eventually pulled away and looked at Charlie with huge eyes, a fierce blush covering her face. "That was my first kiss...." she whispered.

I was sat here going 'Aww...' until Chamo got perverted xD

"Okay, stay there... stay... right... there..." Amanda muttered to herself, shifting her and her beloved sniper's position on the roof she was currently lying on. "Also, Java's a stupid name. This coming from someone called Tequila, but..." Amanda cut off as she fired, watching the expected result. "Yay! Okay, time to get back..." She said to herself, pressing a button on her phone. It would speed dial one of the phone's back at HQ, letting them know she had completed her task and was on her way back.

Charlie then replied

"That was mine too." He heard the phone ring. That must be Amanda. "Amanda's coming." He said with a slight edge of disappointment. He loved being alone with Alex.

Alex smiled at Charlie. Her smile faded when he told her Amanda was coming though, she liked being alone with Charlie also. "So, are we gonna tell her?" she asked, tilting her head slightly.

"To save some awkwardness we should hide it for a while. But we could send her obvious hints, it'd be fun to see her figure it out randomly" He smiled insanely and then winked.

Alex nodded and grinned at Charlie's idea, giggling when he winked at her. "Sounds good.... I'm sure it won't take her long to figure it out, though." she told him, running a hand through her hair.

"I guess ... She is very optimistic, so if she thinks of us together as good she'll notice almost instantly. If in her mind it's a bad thing she'll try to ignore it." He held Alex's hand and they walked up to the ground floor.

Alex nodded once more. "Exactly." She looked over at Charlie and smiled, beginning to swing their hands back and forth gently as the walked up to the cafe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back