Dating Show

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chollands

Reaction score
Intro:

I see you're signing up for the Dating Show you'll find someone you'll love

The show:

You're told you'll be matched with someone you'll fall in love with but it's a lie. You'll be paired with someone that gets you ANNOYED and a total opposite. And you have to live with this person and change for them aswell until you eventually fall in love

Rules:

No MEGA SUES (I want some sue-like properties to be things like annoyances and loves for the other person

You can have 3 characters maximum any gender aswell but don't be sexist with this kind of thing

None of your characters can date another one of your characters

Normal RP/TT rules

You're paired up by me or Nokotchi only

Form:

Name:

Looks:

Good personality traits:

Bad personality traits:

Other:

I'll post mine in a min~Also If I forgot something please comment what it is ^_^

Name: Charlie Hollandsly

Looks: Charlie is quite chubby but has quite muscular arms. He wears black smart glasses and normally wears baggy dark jeans, a pair of black trainers and a baggy hoody of somesort. His hair is brown and he has green eyes.

Good personality traits: Charlie is artistic and likes to draw and write. Charlie is very intelligent.

Bad personality traits: Charlie normally keeps himself to himself. Charlie can cling onto you like like velcro. Once he talks about something scientific he DOESN'T STOP. He is rather awkward.

Other: Charlie works as a lawyer and inbetween cases he invests in stock causing his money to bounce unreliably.

Name: Date Show Host Guy

Looks: Date Show Host Guy has dazzling teeth flawless skin and spiky brown hair. He dresses in casual dark jeans, a navy blue jacket

Name: Tyrone Ross

Looks: Ty is a black guy with really short brown hair, and brown eyes. He looks normal but his height is what makes him stand out, about 6'5. He has a muscular build thanks to years of basketball, and is huge. His hands are huge too. As he is a man, he doesn't care what he wears and will wear jeans, basketball shorts, t-shirts, whatever he feels like.

Good personality traits:

Bad personality traits: He isn't very smart, is very competitive which can lead to fights, and he is a failure at picking up women. Plus he would rather spend money on cool things than what he should actually be spending money on.

Other: He is an awesome dude.

Name: Alkaia(Alky) Brooks

Looks: Alky is very pale with blue eyes and brown hair. She is short and stick thin, often being called anorexic, which she really isn't. She usually just wears a graphic t-shirt and jeans, with a pair of Converse or Vans.

Good personality traits: She's a very kind person once you get to know her.

Bad personality traits:She can be passive aggressive and not follow through on things. She has trust issues and is a hard nut to crack. She also has a very, very short fused temper that's ready to blow at any time.

Other:~

Both of you are accepted.

"Why hello there my name is Date Show Host Guy and I have paired Charlie and Alkaia. I bet her temper and his ramblings or ignorance of being alone that he blocks people out will make a nice malfunctioning couple!"

Charlie walked other to Alkaia.

"Did you know they discovered this star? It's like near a planet which can hold life ..." He keeps going on.

Alkaia tilted her head slightly and rubbed the back of her neck. She didn't really know how to respond to what Charlie was telling her. "Uhh.... Yeah, that's cool..." she muttered quietly.

Charlie was luckily intelligent enough to notice how she was feeling so he stopped talking. He took out a pad of paper from his pocket and started to draw Alkaia. He decided to make the conversation sway so she'd like him better. He started to draw her and emphasised her most beautiful features, once he was done he gave the picture to her. But stayed silent.

Alkaia took the picture. "What's this?" She looked down at the picture and smiled slightly. "Oh, that's really nice... You're a talented artist." she told Charlie, looking up at him with a soft smile on her face.

Charlie felt really awkward he didn't really know what to say. He just stood there.

Alkaia looked down and shuffled in her spot, she didn't know what to say either. She stood for a few moments of silence. "So.. uh... What do you wanna do?"

"W-we could get coffee?" He said nervously. "I-if you wanna. I'm up for whatever."

Alkaia nodded, offering another small smile. "Uhh.... Sure, let's go." She began walking towards the door.

Charlie followed her. He didn't exactly know what to do. He didn;t know whether he should hold her hand, or if it was too soon. He just walked with her.

Alkaia walked down the street next to Charlie. She saw the coffee shop in the distance and looked over at Charlie. "So, tell me some things about yourself."

"W-well I like to draw ..." He said. Bu as always he kept himself to himself.

Alkaia nodded. "Yeah, you've got some serious talent." she told Charlie, walking up to the door of the coffee shop and holding it open for him.

"T-thank you." He said greatfully he bought himself a mocha "What would you like ...?"

Name: Olivia Watson

Looks: Olivia is a small girl, reaching about 5'4" and weighing only 125 pounds. She is very lean and athletic thanks to many years of vigorous soccer practices. She has tanned skin and freckles across her cheekbone, which really bring out her blue-gray eyes. Olivia has medium-length, naturally straight, dirty blonde hair that reaches just below her shoulder blades with bangs that sweep over to the left side of her face. She usually wears it in a messy braid with a headband in or leaves it down naturally. She dresses in soccer shorts and t-shirts.

Good personality traits: Olivia is actually a sweet girl who has a big open heart for anyone who takes the chance to get close to her. Once someone gets past her outer shell, she is a happy-go-lucky person whenever she is around that one person.

Bad personality traits: Olivia has been used many times in the past, so she is difficulty opening up to people. When she is asked about personal information, she says the bare minimum to get by. People need to show her that they genuinely care about her and want to be close to her. She makes herself out to be a strong person, but she actually has a low self-esteem and she is quite hard on herself. In short, she is cynical and insecure.

Other: She was forced to go on this show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alkaia shook her head. "I don't think I'm gonna have anything."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back