Dating Show

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alkaia shook her head. "I don't think I'm gonna have anything."

"O-OK." He said nervously. Does this mean it's going bad? He hasn't actually been in a relationship before. He doesn't know what to do. "W-would you like something to eat?"

Alkaia shook her head once more. "No, I'm okay." she told Charlie with a small smile.

He walked over to the table with the mocha. But he just couldn't think of anything to say. He then sighed.

Form:

Name: Nyx Redwood

Looks: Messy looking brown hair that goes down to her shoulders, ice blue eyes that have a thin black outline. She usally wears skinny jeans or leggings with t-shirts that cover her butt. She has a small frame and is 5'6. She's not tanned.

Good personality traits: Nyx, is extreamly loyal and usually down to earth. She is often happy.

Bad personality traits: She is a bit shy and has a short fuse. She enjoys revenge.

Other: She has an i-phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alkaia silently played with a small sugar packet that had been on the table, also unable to come up with anything to say.

"Well now!" shouted Date Show Host Guy "Olivia you are paired with Tyrone!"

Ty raised an eyebrow, and then glanced over at Olivia, who was apparently his partner. He walked over to her, feeling like a mammoth due to his height.

Olivia glanced up at Tyrone and raised an eyebrow. He was at least a foot taller than her. "Are you Tyrone?" She asked in a small attempt to be at least slightly friendly.

"Yeah. It's nice to meet you, Olivia." He looked down at her, completely used to doing so since he was always the tallest in every single one of his classes. He only knew about two other people as tall as him.

"It's nice to meet you too, Tyrone," Olivia said. "Would you like to go take a walk or something?" She offered and stuffed her hands into the front pouch of her hoodie.

"Sure, why not." He stretched his arms up, and let out a yawn. "By the way, you can call me Ty. The only person who calls me Tyrone is my mother. And that's when she's angry."

"Okay then, Ty it is," Olivia replied, merely to see how the name sounded on her lips. She smiled slightly and pulled her hair up into a loose ponytail. "So Ty, do you have any siblings?"

"Well, I have two younger brothers, and one older sister." Ty put his hands into his hoodie pocket. "My little brothers like to use me as their trampoline or nerf gun target, and my sister is married to this weird environmental worshiping guy."

Olivia chuckled, as she could completely relate to being a nerf gun target. "What is environmental worship?" She asked, visibly confused. The longer he talked about his family, the less she would have to say/

"How about we walk through the park?" Charlie said trying to break the silence, awkwardness and tension.

Alkaia looked up and smiled. "Sure, that sounds good."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back