Dating Show

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Wow. That's awesome!" Ty held his hand out, asking for a high five. "Soccer is a cool sport; though I never played it since as you can see, I'm not exactly built right for soccer."

Olivia grinned and gave him a high five. "I'd have to agree with that one. You look more like a basketball player to me," she said as she looked up at Ty. She was surprised at how easy it was to talk to him, but she figured it was because first off, he was an easygoing, nice guy. She also didn't want to disappoint him by refusing to even give a relationship a shot, especially since that's why they were both there to begin with.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yeah. The only reason I actually got into basketball was because I wanted to be cool," He said, laughing a bit at the memory. "And because my old man would buy me ice cream for each time I could successfully shoot five free throws in a row. What about you? Why'd you start soccer?"

"Ice cream is always a good motivator," Olivia laughed. "Well, my mom put me in soccer so I wouldn't tear up her garden all the time. After about two years, she gave me the option to quit, but I had grown to really like it! I'm so glad she put me in it," Olivia said excitedly. "Are you still playing basketball now?"

"Alky? Ok. Would you like to go anywhere?" Charlie was stuck with what to do or say.

He laughed at the part about tearing up her mom's garden. Ty nodded at her question. "What can I say? I really love the game, and even when I'm an old man with dentures in a wheelchair, I'll still be playing basketball."

Alkaia shrugged. "We could go anywhere, really." She slipped the watch oh her wrist, watching it sparkle. As she stared down at it, she was overcome by a massive wave of guilt. He bought her the nicest thing she owned and she couldn't afford to get him anything this nice in return. As they walked, Alkaia searched the windows of the stores for something she thought Charlie might like.

"I know exactly how you feel!" She grinned at him and fiddled with her pockets."If you have a game coming up soon, would you mind if I came to watch?" She kicked as all rock in front of her and sent it scuttling down the path ahead of them. For some reason, she couldn't quite stop a small blush from creeping across her face. It wasn't a particularly embarrassing question, but Olivia usally never carried on a conversation this long to ask a question of this sort. In a way, Olivia was proud of herself for opening up, even if it was only very slightly.

(blahhh post. I'm tired, sorry haha)

"Of course! That'd be awesome. I dunno when the next game's coming up, though, I'd have to check the schedule." Ty was completely oblivious to the small blush on Olivia's face, because he was pretty dense. "Anyway, when's your next soccer game? I'll be willing to come watch." (I have no idea exactly what season that this RP takes place in, so I dunno whether it's winter or summer or what.. So I dunno if it's basketball season or not)

(Good thing soccer can be all year round :D Isn't basketball in the winter or spring? I don't remember haha)

"Actually, I think I have one in a couple of days! I'd have to check my schedule too, but it would be great if you could come," Olivia said and smiled. One of her favorite things in the world is having someone come to watch her games.

"I'll be sure to come, I really like watching sports, even if I don't get the rules. Sports are just really fun to watch, don't you agree? Although I can never watch people play poker, which for some reason, some people count as a sport. It's so boring to watch poker tournaments on TV."

"I'd have to agree, I don't consider any sort of card game a sport," she chuckled at the thought. "Now, if they could somehow make extreme poker, then I might be interested," she added with a grin. "I like watching hockey a lot! It's just so fast paced and they aren't afraid to get physical if they have to. What's your favorite sport to watch?"

"The watch looks beautiful on you!" Charlie's nervousness had drifted away. Charlie then noticed Alky looking ... sad? He couldn't tell. She noticed her look at the windows of the stores. He then realised she must of felt guilt maybe, probably because he bought the watch so soon and for the fact it's expensive. He thought of something. Something to get rid of the guilt Alkaia had. "Oh how I wish I had a brand new pencil!" He smirked. Hopefully this would work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ty shrugged. "Besides watching basketball, I also like watching football, since it's sort of in my blood, since most Americans love football to bits. It's also really fast paced and definitely physical."

Olivia wrinkled her nose at the mention of football. "Oh man, I can't stand football. They call us grass fairies." Olivia said and pouted. She grew up in a house that regularly watched football, and she didn't understand the hype about it, not to mention the stereotypical jocks at her high school.

All their talking almost distracted Olivia from their walk. As she looked up, she noticed they had wandered into a park with a few shops scattered about. It was relatively empty, which was nice. Olivia didn't like big crowded places too much, to be honest.

(if it's winter/spring, then I'll be having her a senior about to graduate, butbif it's summer I suppose I'll have her already graduated ahaha)

Alkaia caught Charlie's smirk and saw right through what he was trying to do. She sighed, pretending she didn't hear him. She was trying to think of a way to be able to buy Charlie something nice. Just then she thought of something, the birthday money her parents gave her! She then spotted a men's apparel and accessories store. "Charlie, why don't we go in there?"

(Ty's already graduated, so if it's fall/winter, he's playing basketball and a freshmen, and if it's spring, he's just in college, and if it's summer, then I have to say he's about to start freshmen year)

Ty slightly regretted bringing up football as he answered, "Ouch. Sorry. Yeah, that's the one thing about football: the egoistic jerks who play it. The only reason I didn't really want to be in football was because the guys who were in football were pretty loud, and they liked to talk about the most awkward things. Plus, at parties, they were the ones that ran around ruining the party by picking fights randomly because they were so drunk." He glanced around the park, looking over at the shops. "So, what do you want to do? You wanna keep walking, or do you wanna go check those shops out? I'm fine, either way."

^@!(<! Charlie thought to himself. He new she saw through his plan. But it's not over. He can ask for the cheapest thing there!

"Sure!" Charlie said and walked with Alkaia to the store.

"Oh, it's really not a problem, I didn't mind you bringing it up. I was just saying," she said with a small laugh. "Sure, let's check out those shops! They look interesting," she commented and smiled at Ty.

Thank god, she didn't seem to be too mad at him. Ty hated it when girls hated on him. Most girls who hated him always found some way to spread nasty things about him, the girly way of picking fights. "I agree.. Hey wait.. Is that a sports gear shop?" He squinted to get a better look at the sign on one of the shops. "Oh yeah, it is. Awesome!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back