COMMENTS OK

My tamagotch logs..

tamagotchi log

• Please log in to reply

Aliciavz88

• aliciavz88 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:21 PM ( #18 )

Im still running my Tama-go even though the hatch she was for fell apart. The tama-gos parenting and egg stage takes a long time, which is strange. My tamas 8 days old, and she still hasnt left her baby. lol i wonder why they make us take care of one adult so long. But i guess its not soooo long. So heres my little tama-go family while i still have them... Posted Image Its cute how when they went to plant a apple tree, the mom caried her baby on her head. lol Thats a 1st on a tamagotchi i think!! Posted Image This is the daisy's inside the house. Posted Image How cute is this? The dad and baby waiting to see what the mom looks like it the "flower dress". Posted Image Ta-Da! Posted Image She wore the dress for a while till it dissapeared. Posted Image Here i was trying to capture the weird dance the mom and baby does for about a minute, and then all of a sudden her and the baby are both using the potty...lol. Posted Image How cute is it that all 3 beds fit in one room!! And on my ID L 15th anniv. my cute baby turned into the sun guy!! Who im slowly falling in love with!! I wish he was an adult character... I sadly only captured a pic once he fell asleep. :( Posted Image

Aliciavz88

• aliciavz88 user photo

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:54 AM ( #19 )

Today me and my bf were driving alot, so i only got one pic. Posted Image I got the squirrel guy on the ID L. And he got his cute squirrel outfit by wearing the hat that looks like a rainbow ice cream upside down. And heres an extra pic of my tamas at the lake... Posted Image I won an auction on ebay for two tamagotchi v2s. yay im so excited to get them. Cause i dont have that version yet. Have a good happy day tama lovers!!

Aliciavz88

• aliciavz88 user photo

Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:33 AM ( #20 )

Hi guys! Well today was busy as im sure u all were.. but my squirell guy was very patient with me. lol Even though he barely got fed... Here ae his days events i caught. Posted Image I think he really likes me cause he smiles at me alot! And he makes the cutest faces when hes happy. Posted Image Theres one of my favorite happy faces he makes, theres even some hearts in his ears. lol Posted Image Celebrating! Posted Image And i just had to show yall his golden potty, its so pretty (for a potty, lol). Part 1...

Edited by Aliciavz88, 09 April 2012 - 01:43 AM.

Aliciavz88

• aliciavz88 user photo

Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:38 AM ( #21 )

...Part 2 (same day)
Oh and i cant forget my Tama-go, i only have one pic of him.. Posted Image i really tried to take realllllly good care of him as a baby to get his training up. Cause my last character only had 3, and once she was an adult it wouldnt fill up n e more..even if i caught her intime to go potty. :( So i guess its only in their kid stage u can train.
P.s. ( I really do like the tama-go and its features. I can even get over having to buy the figures...if only it was smaller!! Ive been having this urge to modify one of my Tama-gos..if its succesful i will show yall) Hava good night :D

Edited by Aliciavz88, 09 April 2012 - 01:42 AM.

Aliciavz88

• aliciavz88 user photo

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:06 PM ( #22 )

So today i was busy again, with some paper work stuff. And my Squirell guy on the ID L was patient as always. I had to pause y Tama-go for a few hours cause i wanted to make sure i got his training up. (And i did!!) yay So once my squirell guy got his last happy seal...i was dreading having to marry him of. :( Hes been so cute and fun! But i got cheered up when i by accident noticed id unlocked another locaton. It looks like this Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image He walked through a library, jumped inside a book, and then he was in a cute story land. They talked to him alot (bout idk what...) and then *Poof* he was out of the book again. So i took him to the matchmaker...and he looked very happy to see the sheep girl. She was fluffy like him Posted Image Totally meant to be! Posted Image And as soon as their love started, it was over. And there was a cute little egg shaking.. Posted Image I guess my squirell guy didnt know what was supposed to happen next, lol look at his face!! Posted Image But he seemed happy enough after the shock wore off. Posted Image And then he scared his dad one more time!! lol That baby blob thaught it was sooo funny... (notice he drops his acorn each time hes scared, LOL!)Posted Image I never really thaught this baby character was too cute, but he looks adorable sleeping Posted Image I will miss my little squirell :( :(

Edited by Aliciavz88, 09 April 2012 - 10:10 PM.

Aliciavz88

• aliciavz88 user photo

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:55 PM ( #23 )

Hi again all! So today im going to tryyy to keep my log short..just a overview of whats been going on with my tamas. I think today is my last day running my tama-go. Ive been waiting for my v2s to get in the mail so i could play them and log em. Right now my tama-gos a kuramametchi. Hes actually a really good tama...i can neglect him ALL day and hed only have like 2 empty hearts and no poo. Its fascination. Heres some pics of him when he was a teen. HE WAS SOO CUTE!!! Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Heres what happened when he used the refresher from ponytchis shop. Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image He popped in it, came out an egg and then hatched into that weird dude.

Aliciavz88

• aliciavz88 user photo

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:58 PM ( #24 )

And heres what happened when he used the mirror from ponytchis shop. Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image I noticed his reflection did not match what he was doing, and then doubles of him started to jump out the mirror. HAHA He was not very happy about that! Look at his face. And as for my ID L 15th anniv. i thaught id show you the DIRTIEST bathroom in the record books, it looks WAAYYY darker than the usual basic dirty room. Posted Image I guess i skipped it during my usual cleaning days. :/ And my tama turned into the ninja guy...i guess i neglected him a bit too much.. Awww owell i needed to get him sometime. This must be the cutest tama sleeping though...look theres three of them in ONE bed...LOL! Posted Image

Aliciavz88

• aliciavz88 user photo

Posted 13 April 2012 - 11:56 PM ( #25 )

I got my v1 and v2 in the mail today, yay!! (thaught it was supposed to be v2s i ordered, but owell) Well here they are Posted Image Here you can see they evolved into the same (kinda bad care) tama toddlers. And the v1 is mad at me cause i egnored them for a while, while i was visiting with my friend... sorry. Posted Image When i got them i just downloaded the info already on them, (they were both babies :/ lol) And the person that sent them to me named one Joe!! as you can see, so i kept it) But i named shay, cause i had to restart her (she had a dead battery glitch) Posted Image Im going to log these two for a while, and se how i like them. It be nice to see some pixel friends again! Im not sure if ill pause my ID L 15th for a while...i feel like i abandon it when i have too many going at once. Well n e ways, heres me letting shay play with her ball she got as a present from joe. Posted Image Posted Image And then she wasnt mad at me n e more. Posted Image And look they are already getting competitive with each other...lol Posted Image I wonder what they will turn into tomorrow...

Aliciavz88

• aliciavz88 user photo

Posted 15 April 2012 - 02:50 AM ( #26 )

So today i found that because my new v2 and v1 are so basic it becomes easy to neglect them...kinda sad but i still enjoy them. Joe!! is a bit fatter than Shay, but thats normal gender wise. And both tamas have 4 training points...yay i fel like a good parent! Posted Image Joe is the teen with the big teeth and little spike on his head. And shay looks like a boy, lol...maybe shes just a punky girl. Posted Image Joe!! with his ball that cost 200 points...i dont think he likes it cause he just plays with it for like 5 seconds. Posted Image And here are the two playing games together. They spend alot of time together cause theres not much else to do. Especially since Shay doesnt even have a shop. :( lol Posted Image But its okay cause Joe!! gives her gifts all the time. She got a ball, a peace of cake (she ate immediatly), and this flower. Posted Image And bath time Posted Image Oooow i cant wait to see what they will b tomorrow Posted Image (P.s. According to one v1 growth chart my toddler on the 1st gen was supposed to turn into itchigotchi guaranteed...very mysterious i tell you!)

Aliciavz88

• aliciavz88 user photo

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:08 AM ( #27 )

Well Joe!! and Shay did not evolve today... :( not very exciting. BUTTT im sooo excited cause my bf let me bid on a tamagotchi morino...and i won!! YAY Ive wanted one ever since i got back into tamas. I love bugs and nature...and tamas ofcoarse! I cant wait, and its my favorite shell design http://www.wildjenna...rest_morino.jpg < It looks like this. I was only $25 with shipping and all. I guess patients pays off! Cause i could have given in a long time ago to the $70 ones. SO for today i have no pics of Joe and Shay, but i still have my Tama-go running. (I just cant seem to turn it off!! LOL i dont know why???? ) Im really attached to it it seems, but i have started modifying it. I HAD to find a way to make it smaller if i was going to keep running it. Ill prolly have pics of that tomorrow. Well heres two pics of my kuromametchi and his wifes day. I think shes a chamametchi?? Posted Image Posted Image

Aliciavz88

• aliciavz88 user photo

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:42 PM ( #28 )

Today was kinda busy, but i did start to modify my tama-go last night. I think i like it. Ill have more pics tomorrow. But today i have pics of what i found when i went to Ross. I was looking for the Tama-go figures i heard show up there from time to time. But instead i found some tama-gos for really cheap, so i baught them. Cause i really like the v7 now. Posted Image Posted Image And as you can see they were just 3.99. How can i turn that down? Even though i already have those colors. lol

Aliciavz88

• aliciavz88 user photo

Posted 20 April 2012 - 04:52 PM ( #29 )

So after my v1 and v2 FINALLY turned into adults, this is who they became. I didnt realize the v1s and v2s evolved so slowely. I was bored after being used to the v4.5 and up, i guess. Owell ill try again another time. Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image They were cute to watch dance around the scren though. So since im waiting for my Morino and Keitai akai to arrive in the mail, i decided to just play with my v4.5 and my Tama-go (still). Posted Image Joey and his son, lol his son looks kinda like the poo hes next too...thats why i took this pic. And my tama-gos a ringotchi, i havent had her before and i like he cause she just randomly smiles at me through the day. Posted Image When she went to the park, she got to see her dad kuromametchi..it made her day! Posted Image

Aliciavz88

• aliciavz88 user photo

Posted 20 April 2012 - 04:52 PM ( #30 )

-Continue from same day ^
Heres one pic i took of when i was trying to run two tama-gos at once a few days ago.. Posted Image As you can see, eventhough both teens are obviously visiting each other on the white tama-go, the black one sayd it cant connect. lol I donno how that was possible. And bath time.. Posted Image And last but not least, this is how ive stared to modify my tama-go. Posted Image Posted Image I unscrewed the back and sanded down the top and bottom plastic things that were uneven. Now im trying to find a way to cover the back. But i must say i like it ALOT better a bit flat. p.s. i also very carefully cut the long reset button off with a razor blade, to make it flat. (Ill update yall when i find a solution to covering the back, but in the meantime the batteries dont fall out unless it gets thrown or something, so im happy i made the improvements :) )

Edited by Aliciavz88, 20 April 2012 - 04:57 PM.

Aliciavz88

• aliciavz88 user photo

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:28 AM ( #31 )

So before the day was over, me and my family went for a walk. I have some pics of my tamas in a tree. Posted Image See if you can spot them on this pretty palm tree i found. Posted Image There they are... Posted Image And ofcoarse heres my ringotchi brushing her teeth. Posted Image I LOVE THIS APPLE!! Posted Image

Aliciavz88

• aliciavz88 user photo

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:34 AM ( #32 )

YAY!! My two tamas came in the mail today...i am so happy :D Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image But while i was waiting for them i was still running my v4.5, here he is as a baby Posted Image Posted Image As you can see he is excellent at his favorite cloud jump game. Posted Image He turned into the peacock guy as a teen :/ who i dont like much Posted Image Posted Image I guess ive gotten him too much. BUT ive been looking at the growth charts for v4.5 and im trying to get a certain character. SO ive been playing the "man-hole" game alot to get the UraTogetchi. It seems thats the way to get the points under the FIST skill points to go up. I hope it works... i dont want a celebchi again...that he/shes not that cute. But n e ways, heres the pretty sky i saw tonight when leaving the mall Posted Image Posted Image My tamas liked it too. Tomorrow i will have pics of my new ketai akai's day, i love how it plays :)

Aliciavz88

• aliciavz88 user photo

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:14 PM ( #33 )

Hi yall, so todays log is bout my keitai akai (Ofcoarse lol), my Morino, and still my v4.5.. I was worried that having 3 going at one would be overwelming AS USUAL... but this trio was no problem for me! Phew... First heres the first day of my marinos little life..i got the white egg. Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image And then he was the dark grub...he was such a good baby!! I only had to fill his hungry and happy leafs a few times. :) And sleepy grub Posted Image (I love this vintage tama!!) So for my v4.5 it had a strange evolution..i was going for UraTogetchi and getting his spiritual points erally high to achieve him. But i got UraKuchipatchi...but atleast it was a good surprise...Now i can go for Mukimukitchi, the muscly dude. (Thats what i love bout tamas, the surprise of characters everyday.. :D ) Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image He looks like kuchipatchi who got an icecream cone dropped on his head, lol. I guess it could happen with how much he loves food. Posted Image Him and his teacher, (i meant to choose the spiritual teacher, owell it didnt effect his spiritual points much) Posted Image

Aliciavz88

• aliciavz88 user photo

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:20 PM ( #34 )

^ Continues... ANd for my very cute keitai akai.. today he / she turned into the tomato tama, who i wanted yay! Posted Image Posted Image Its so hard to photograph this tama. I also like how the foods your tama gets are mostly red foods like pizze, sushi, and watermelon (which my tomato LOVES!) Posted Image Everytime i want him/her to play a game i have to give it a snack 1st...lol so he ofcoarse chooses watermelon. But too much did give him a tooth ache lol, Posted Image Well as soon as he was better he wanted more watermelon. But i didnt give him any...cause i didnt want a repeat of having to go to the doctor. Posted Image He sure was grumpy about that before he went to bed! But i know he/she still loves me :) (I wish i knew if it was i girl or boy...im guessing boy..owell)

Edited by Aliciavz88, 24 April 2012 - 11:25 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: COMMENTS OK, tamagotchi log