My tamagotch logs..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi again! Ive been trying to go on tamatown today and yesturday, but it wont let me sign in. Ive been reading that everyones ben having the same problem...i wonder how long the site will b down? I havent gone on it in a yr or so, lol. But n e who, my ringotchi turned 7 today, and the option to go to the date place was available so i took her. I figured shes waited long enough with having been paused for a month or so.
20120605_131624.jpg
Look how exited she was.. oh and before she went there i took her to kuchipatchi's chinese restaurant and she chose the crab omelet.. whys a meal that HUGE but only fills one hungry heart??
20120605_115531.jpg
Well n e ways, when she got to the dateplace she saw kuchipatchi (again) lol and i guess it was love at 1st sight..
20120605_131629.jpg
20120605_131649.jpg
They do look cute together, hopefully kuchipatchi understands shes a tama and not an edible apple, haha!
20120605_151049.jpg
SO i make sure to feed him well, just incase he gets n e ideas. Have a good night tama people !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey hey..i hope everyone doing good. The weather here today started off super hot, but at bout 4 it started raining really hard and still is now. So my tamas have been spending alot of time outside for me, since it didnt rain in tama world today, lol.
20120606_185928.jpg
Ringotchi and kuchipatchi decided to work on their garden a bit..
20120606_185933.jpg
It seems they arent too bad at it, lets see what all they grew:
20120606_185937.jpg
a cherry blossom tree, but it didnt bloom so ringotchi was a bit sad..
20120606_190002.jpg
a money tree, it also didnt grow right cause no moneys popped out..
20120606_190032.jpg
Aha! Finally ringotchi got happy when she started to trim her bonsai tree.. i guess shes good at maintaining it, yay! Kuchipatchi just stood by and i guess enjoyed the weather, lol. Ringotchi later went to look in her mirror, and low and behold the apple in the mirror gave her a present..
20120606_185142.jpg
she was so happy, until a snake popped out of it :( lol. I guess its not her day. And close to the end of the day i gave her the health food from ponytchis shop, and this happened (kuchipatchi looked worried/awkward);
20120606_185210.jpg
20120606_185220.jpg
She had to potty and then while in the bathroom, flowers started to bloom. HAHA im still not sure what happened. (Sorry the pics are so dark today, since it was so cloudy out, my lighting was a bit off). G-nite :D

Hi yall, so ive been busy for a while now.. but im finally back to post what tamas ive been running lately. Im on my 3rd gen on my new v5..and im loving running it. eres pics of when i got the kuchipatchi family..
20121204_100845.jpg
that was my second gen. i got them on.

And this is my 3rd gen. pics from yesturday,
20121211_145802.jpg
the shell design

20121211_145844.jpg
my blended family

20121211_150133.jpg
makiko up close.

G-nite, love yall :)

Hi everyone, IM BACK after a long time :D A while back i got rid of almost ALL of my tamagotchis. lol. it was a brave choice that was right at the time, but now im trying to get a LITTLE back into it. Im not trying to get obsessed again. HaHa Ill take an updated collection picture soon, but for today im going to be logging the two v4s im running right now.

lol here "lucky" fell on her face..

And heres her buddy Henry, hes a year older (1day) I decided to run the v4s because ive never given them a chance before, i guess cause i liked the v4.5s characters better..but i must admit its a nice tama after all.

Heres what i kept out off the 80 tamas i sold :/ lol scary hu? But i baught some more in the mean time, phew!!

Well hello again tama peoples, i thaught id come on quickly to put my updated collection pic on here.

Its already starting to looks kinda big, i think this is a good size for a collection...any more and it might get to be a tamagotchi obsession again, lol. I do want a cyoi entama, an id l and an odenkun. I think then ill b happy :D

Hello, i hope everyones having a good day :D Im just having a cleaning day... :p . lol Well heres some pics of my v4s latest activities. This is at 9:56 am..both my tamas like to sleep in :)

these tamas dont photograph the best. This is what they looked like in the morning, i guess i didnt take very good care of one cause hes the ninja guy -_- i love how this teen looks though, i cant figure out if shes a tooth or a tama with big thighs :D lol aww. Ill post again later with pics of my cinderella pet that arrived in the mail today :mellow: yay

Heres the pics of the Cinderella pet i got today :) The instructions say you can switch between playing Cinderella and caring for the mouse gus. Theres only two buttens at the bottom, and then you have to use the little dangling objects to push the buttons on the side. Theres also 3 little red lights as you see on the side that turn on next to the button that needs attention. Theres some of the animations that pop up...

...i had to continue is a second post

Theres a blurry pic of cinderella crying when her sisters rip her dress. Theres real sounds that play as the animations happen. The instructions say as you take care of gus he can grow up through 3 stages. Im still trying to figure this vpet out, its a bit different from other vpets...the gus part i guess is more like a vpet than the cinderella half. He eats, works out, you can pet them and he wants to wear clothes..and then he randomly falls asleep. But theres no scale so you can see what he needs, just the constant blinking lights. Ill keep yall posted, let me know if yall have questions..

Lol, the Cinderella pet looks very interesting! I have never seen this one before! ;O
I absolutely love the design of you v4.5, it's one of my two favourite designs of this version! ^o^

I decided to tab up my v4s cause i got bad care characters on both...lol. So for now im going back to one of my favorites..the tama-go. This is my 1st time running this tama-go..i got a baby boy. :D My pics havent been coming out as clear as i like.. :/ ill have to figure out how to fix my lighting or something. Im also running my tamagotchi P, im waiting for some pierces to arrive in the mail..they are taking forever to get here, lol. Heres the guy i have right now.. hes a bit boring. This is the shell i got, i wish i had the green/ yellow one though. Those colors are so pretty. Well till next time, stay warm yall!

Hey hey, i hope yall are having a happy week :wub: Mines going pretty good! We choose our own reality..so choose to have fun and be happy. :D lol N e who.. im running my black tamago for now, because my pink tamago decided to glitch a bit, im busy trying to figure out why. :huh: But on my black tama-go i noticed after starting it up again, my tama had ALOT of funds...and i dont think i remember making all that money on it. lol these tamagos are tripping me out with the random surprises they throw at me. :p As you can see hes on the 1st generation.. And somehow has alot of 'dough'. Well im not complaining, just confused :blink: This teen is so cute! I also thaught id share my random finds from goodwill recently. I saw this chucky from The Rugrats backpack and couldnt leave it alone ^_^ Used to love that show, as you can see compared to the tamago its a small backpack, and it barely has any room for stuff in the actual compartment, i dont know what im going to use it for..and im not usually a collector of random stuff... But its cute! I also found a camera carrying case that fits my tamago perfectly. And its super padded with like gel inside.. It can zip up with my tamago in it, so that means it will definitally fit my tama p, or maybe two connection tamas :D A Good find.

(I have a uratama on the way i baught off ebay, and i thaught it be fun if we all did a uratama/entama hatch. Theres a topic for it in group hatch...join!)

So today im not logging, im just going to talk about the pets im going to be expecting in the mail in the next week or so. :# Im excited and ashamed at the same time..because I love vpets but this hobby has a life of its own. Lol im feeling like a tamahotchi hoarder again! Oh no :') So n e ways, let me tell yall whats on the way.. ive got an entama, tama-go, v3, music star, and kuromametchi figure on the way from a trade I did. A used green tamagotchi-p from ebay for a steal, and last but not least a penguin and hamster anipalz, and a dolphin, jellyfish and tropical fish aquapalz coming from the uk. Shipping from the uk was pricey..but I got the pets for a great deal. Im sure ill b on here posting pics real soon, yay.

So heres the bad care ninja i got on my tama-go, lol. Its ok ill try harder next time, i think the same glitch that gave me the extra money, aged my tama so i couldnt train him. My baby character was like almost 2 when i started this generation. N e ways, lastly i wanted to show yall this adorable pic of a real puppy in a teacup! Have a great day yall :D (p.s.) i do not own the picture of the dog)

I took some pictures of my tama-gos activities today, here we go:

This is when i baught the travel ticket from makikos shop for tour of the USA:

He had to fly to our world to get to the USA, lol.

I guess this is our world from the sky, lol.

And heres the places he saw, basically all our main government building in the USA.

The white house?..

..and ill continue in the next post in case i run out of pic space.

And this is when my ninya guy baught a ticket to the resort..

lol here he was playing in a waterfall, I wish id gotten more pics. The tama-go has some of the coolest animations ive seen in any tamagotchi..thats including the color tamagotchis. Theres was alot of work put into this tama, i dont get why most people think its boring..owell :(

Hey, I really love that you're running a Tama-Go. It definitely is a great version with amazing animations! You sure seem to be enjoying the figures :D I really want the Violetchi and Makiko figures hehe.

The photos are really nice as well. :) And the cherry faceplate looks great on the black Tama-Go! :3

Latest posts

Back